jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What's your favorite guilty pleasure movie?

1. crankalicious profile image92
    crankaliciousposted 6 years ago

What's your favorite guilty pleasure movie?

In other words, a film you like that you're kind of ashamed to admit that you like.

2. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

The Twilight series--but then I used to love boy band music too and that really was embarrassing to admit.

3. mommyneal6 profile image77
    mommyneal6posted 6 years ago

Mine would have to be 'Big trouble in little china'.

4. Horse Feathers profile image61
    Horse Feathersposted 6 years ago

I have to say Jeremiah Johnson is my Favorite on screen tail. ;By God I'm A Mountain Man!"
    A mans great adventure in the Rocky Mountains. Losing and finding himself in the great outdoors. The proud and mighty Crow People.
    Dell's speech is my favorite, explains it all.
    Ain't this something? l told my pap and mam
    l was coming to the mountains to trap and be a mountain man. Acted like they was gut-shot.
    They Says: ''Son make your life go here.
    Here's where the people is.Them mountains is for animals and savages!''

l said: ''Mother Gue the Rocky Mountains
    is the marrow of the world and by God, l was right.
    l ain't never seen them, but my common sense tells me   the Andes is foothills,and the Alps is for children to climb.

These here are God's finest sculpturings and there ain't no laws for the brave ones!
    And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones!
    And there ain't no churches
    except this right here. And there ain't no priests
    excepting the birds!

l are a mountain man! And l'll live until an arrow or bullet finds me.
    And then l'll leave my bones on this great map
    of the magnificent....

If you haven't been, Please visit the Rocky Mountains!

5. foggers profile image58
    foggersposted 6 years ago

Dumb and Dumber..... Guaranteed to cheer me up any day

6. Alastar Packer profile image83
    Alastar Packerposted 6 years ago

Anything by the father of the nudie-cuties, the late great Russ Meyer. Supervixens, Faster Pussycat Kill! Kill!, Beyond the Valley of the Dolls etc etc. More than one pic but the question was too good to pass "UP!" which also happened to be a bizarre flick from him. Righteous question crankalicious. Hey, that sounds like a title Meyer could have used..LOL!

7. tuesdaysflicks profile image57
    tuesdaysflicksposted 6 years ago

BROKE BACK MOUNTAIN......

OTHER PEOPLE MONEY.....

PRETTY WOMAN......

8. profile image0
    Dukayneposted 6 years ago

The Little Mermaid, Pollyanna, and What About Bob?

9. pmorries profile image76
    pmorriesposted 6 years ago

I would have to say that my favorite guilty pleasure movie is the corniest movie of all time, Flash Gordon. Yes, the movie was campy, and the special effects were bad (even in the early 80's); however, Flash Gordon, though not this particular movie, was Lucas's inspiration for Star Wars. Furthermore, the soundtrack by Queen was awesome. Flash Gordon , the movie, was what I would picture in my head as I fought imaginary bad guys in the backyard as a  child( I was way too imaginative -even then). In closing, if you need to pop your mind in neutral, because your brain has become too engaged with work or the problems of life...give Flash Gordon, the savior of the universe, a try.

working