all sex is r-a-p-e to women

Jump to Last Post 1-13 of 13 discussions (44 posts)
  1. insanebutright profile image58
    insanebutrightposted 13 years ago

Taking control of a woman's body and impregnating it is not interpreted too nicely by women... yet that is what their husbands are doing to them every night. They are in a sense being raped. Women just like to 'allow' the rape.

Sex will always be a rape in women's unconscious no matter if they allow it or do not admit it. This is why women want men to read books on feelings so she can say she doesn't emotionally FEEL like having sex and he can say "sorry.. i know how you FEEL."  Her emotional need is secretly tied around the principle I introduced.

She doesn't like the subtle debasement of sex... it is a subtle debasement for women. THIS would explain their 'making him wait' tactic in the dating field, her one and only attempt to control HIM...which then is carried over into the marriage if he falls for it.

Perhaps this is why God told men to rape such women and keep them as wife after "humbling" her? Read Duet ch 22 in your bible near the bottom.

Therapists' offices are slammed packed with these women who complain about their husbands need for sex. it's probably because the hidden mystery of women is that sex is rape. So now the therapist's job is to convince her his need is an insecurity HE needs to fix. Funny how she is talking to THE-RAPIST (therapist), a little wink from omniscience.

1. samboiam profile image60
      samboiamposted 13 years agoin reply to this

And to think you out swam five million other sperm to survive. This has be the dumbest crap I have ever heard in my life. I don't know about being right but insane has my vote.

2. Faybe Bay profile image63
      Faybe Bayposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You already have a thread on this subject the whole biblical rape and humbling bit.  I am trying not to get personal, but I have been told that it is courtesy to have only one thread open on a topic.

3. Marisa Wright profile image85
      Marisa Wrightposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You clearly have very little understanding of women.  You also seem to have some issues and I suggest you consider consulting a sex therapist to work through them.  Otherwise I am concerned you will have difficulties forming normal relationships.

1. profile image0
        offensivetruthposted 13 years agoin reply to this

possibly getting pregnant and experiencing the suffering of pregnancy from a man who claims to love you - having to undergo something you don't like in order to have a man and a life - is not felt unconsciously as debasement? a sort of inferiority to the man? i stand by my point. sex is a subtle form of rape for a woman. this is the actual force behind her demands for respect, manifested as making him wait.

1. ceciliabeltran profile image64
          ceciliabeltranposted 13 years agoin reply to this

the fact is, she may just be not inlove with you. it's not all women, it's just her.

4. ceciliabeltran profile image64
      ceciliabeltranposted 13 years agoin reply to this

dear me...women troubles causing you to lose yer head,man. mommy had to work, get over it.

5. Paul Wingert profile image61
      Paul Wingertposted 13 years agoin reply to this

"all sex is r-a-p-e to women" is about the stupidest thing I've ever heard! Whatever you've been drinking, send me a case!

6. profile image0
      Stevennix2001posted 13 years agoin reply to this

ummm..no offense, but are you honestly thinking clearly right now?  Or are you just speaking out of raw emotion?  If I had to guess, I would say your speaking out of pure emotion without the benefit of rational thought.  I don't know what your story is, but I can tell obviously your probably saying this because your probably going through some problems with your girl friend/wife, AND she's accusing you of being some kind of sexual deviant along with the therapist.  Am I right at my guess so far? 

as far saying sex and rape are the same thing, I can assure you they're certainly not.  As any intelligent person will tell you that.  In fact, let me give you the webster's dictionary version of what those words mean.

Rape-
      1 : an act or instance of robbing or despoiling or carrying away a person by force
      2 : unlawful sexual activity and usually sexual intercourse carried out forcibly or under threat of injury against the will usually of a female or with a person who is beneath a certain age or incapable of valid consent — compare sexual assault, statutory rape
      3 : an outrageous violation

Sex-
      1 : either of the two major forms of individuals that occur in many species and that are distinguished respectively as female or male especially on the basis of their reproductive organs and structures
      2 : the sum of the structural, functional, and behavioral characteristics of organisms that are involved in reproduction marked by the union of gametes and that distinguish males and females
      3 a : sexually motivated phenomena or behavior b : sexual intercourse
      4 : genitalia

as you can read clearly above that both SEX and RAPE are clearly two different things, as defined by our own dictionary within the english language.  Therefore, I probably wouldn't confuse the two again if I were you, unless you want to look like some sort of ignoramus. 

Also I would like to add that I don't know what kind of problems your going through that would cause you to think this way, but believe me your a lot luckier than you might think you are.  As the old saying goes, no matter how hard your life is, there's always people out there that have it a lot worse than you do.  Hell there are some parents out there that are losing their jobs and having to support their families during a recession where unemployment is at a all time high, and hardly any jobs are available.  Hell, there's starving kids in 3rd world countries.  There's human trafficking going on within our own country of the usa.  We could be looking at a possible ww3 soon, and you think you have problems?  seriously, we all have our own problems, but that's no reason for you to lash out at anyone else.  Hell, I was laid off from my job about a year ago, but you don't see me crying foul and calling out every person I see.  No, I don't.  I deal with it like a man and an adult.  Which is something I'd advise you to do.

It's like the old saying goes.  When the rough gets going, then the going get tough.  If you truly love this girl that your with, then I would advise you to listen to her.  Maybe that's why she's saying these things.  After all, sex is important in a relationship of love, but it's not everything.  far from it.  if you ask me, love is more about acceptance and compromise.  no love affair will ever be perfect, but that's what makes love so grand.  that through the good times and bad, you'll always have someone that will want to try to work things out with you to be with you.  trust me, if your woman didn't love you, then she would have just divorced you and left without even bothering to seek help.  usually whenever girls ask to go to therapy due to relationship problems, it's often because the partner is unwilling to listen to her needs.  If you really want to please her, then maybe you need to take your head out of your a** and listen to her.  it might just work.

2. cheaptrick profile image74
    cheaptrickposted 13 years ago

Dude!Your a Wack job!
    You should go visit a therapist Your self!

1. insanebutright profile image58
      insanebutrightposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Such is the response from simple men who know nothing at all.
      No intelligent argument to prove me wrong. Just a cheap reaction.
      If I WAS right, the implications of which are that you are probably damned and stupid, would you NOT say I was a whackjob? Would you not resort to genetic insults? Of course you would. Just like you just did.

My friend, you have no idea what you're at the marcy of in this universe. When the scripture says FEAR God, it is NOT joking.

"The fear of the Lord is the BEGINNING of wisdom."

Jesus didn't suffer the punishment you deserved for your petty misdemeanors. He suffered the punishment you deserved for your arrogance and pride against scripture and his laws. You are damned for very offensive sins against God.

1. cheaptrick profile image74
        cheaptrickposted 13 years agoin reply to this

OK! Your a Religious Whack Job!
        Therapy!
        Therapy!
        Therapy!
        Read the above Real S-L-O-W<<<
        BTW...I'm not your friend...

2. earnestshub profile image80
        earnestshubposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That would be your god right? smile

3. AEvans profile image71
    AEvansposted 13 years ago

I honestly have to disagree and a man should not ever place all women into one category. It is the same as placing all men into the same category and each individual is different. Are you taking this from the old testament? What books do all of us women supposedly ask our man to read? I am married and I have never asked my husband to read any books nor have I ever looked at making love as rape so I am personally offended that you placed (all of us) into one category. I am not trying to be rude but you are making intimacy sound so dirty and evil and it is not.

1. earnestshub profile image80

Wow AEvans that is putting it mildly!

Are we to now believe that women all fake getting randy?
      This thread is absolutely wrong except that it does agree with the bible.
      I can find the scripture reference if you like. smile
      The OP isn't a priest is he? lol

1. AEvans profile image71
        AEvansposted 13 years agoin reply to this

lololololo, well as you know I believe but to live by those words from the old testament is nuts! Man did not have the knowledge we have to day and women were looked upon differently, as they say " We've came a long way baby!"  big_smile

4. blondepoet profile image68
    blondepoetposted 13 years ago

Rape is a very strong word not to be used lightly...
    It has nothing to do with wives giving in to their husbands. That is called free choice. Part of a loving relationship that gives and takes in marriage.
    Rape is something totally against a woman's choice and power to stop it.

1. profile image0

This is the op here. I had to signup again.
      Notice your choice of words: "giving in to your husband."
      The fact you have to 'give in' suggests something you did NOT want to do.
      Impregnation can happen even if he doesn't intend it yet he still wants to have sex with you in light of this, which you would have to give in to, to keep him around, etc. So it IS rape, having to submit to something she doesn't want out of psychological intimidation. Women, just so you know, you're not dealing with a fool here.

1. blondepoet profile image68
        blondepoetposted 13 years agoin reply to this

When you give a Xmas present is that not an act of love.
        You are distorting the word "Give".
        Any-way if we are not dealing with a fool who are we dealing with here?
        Why are you obsessed with rape?
        I am getting out of this thread it is truly absurd.

5. torimari profile image65
    torimariposted 13 years ago

Aw, scorned misogyny.

6. Faybe Bay profile image63
    Faybe Bayposted 13 years ago

The OP has at least two threads open on the topic and it is so derogatory it doesn't even bear mentioning. Rape is serious and an intimate consenting relationship is something different entirely.

7. SomewayOuttaHere profile image61
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 13 years ago

he's just lookin' for reactions - his name sums it up (insane). guess he's gettin' them and probably 'jerk*** off' at the same time.  couldn't help myself...... LOL!

8. alternate poet profile image67
    alternate poetposted 13 years ago

OP - I would recommend retiring to a nice shady pot and getting someone to water you twice daily.

The water will suffice, no need to add fertiliser. smile

1. profile image0

about your comment "That would be YOUR God, right?"...

Don't you have the common-sense to consider that satan would fill the world with multiple gods to make them look like all the same mythical nonsense? To cause disbelief in the bible God?
        You knock me for having no intelligence...but look at you.

Don't you also think that he could have science and scholars make great convincing arguments against scripture and its literal stories?

Another no brainer that has slipped your intelligence.

That would be your version of the bible god right? smile

1. profile image0

the biblical version, AS IT IS WRITTEN. God will slap your 'interpretation' right out of your hand on the day of judgment... and will point to what was WRITTEN.  Just as I have done in my posts. Read Duet ch 22, near the bottom, in your bible for God's permission for rape.

I recall having this conversation around a year ago. Was that with you?
              I have little to add. My beliefs are well known here.

9. habee profile image93
    habeeposted 13 years ago

Huh?? What about those women like me who actually LOVE sex?? I've "raped" a couple of men in my day! How does this fit into your philosophy?

1. profile image0

I didn't say you didn't love sex, I said you don't love what could come of it. It is always rape when you do it, you just give in to it. Go back and read my response to blondpoet.

1. profile image50
        Serianneposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I think you have not processed what you have read correctly. This is either by mistake or perhaps wanting to get a rise out of people.

It is by the way (Deuteronomy) not duet ... a duet is a couple singing together. This chapter speaks about a man marrying a virgin. What needs to happen should it be found out she is not.

My Bible which is 'Max Lucado Devotional Bible' Titles this Chapter as Marriage laws. It in no ways states that it is rape. The only thing coming close to what you are saying is.

Deut 22: 23-28
        To which in a nut shell a man has taken liberties he should not have and has been put to death.

When I am together with my husband, we give ourselves to each other in love.

Again you have really tweaked these scriptures. You may want to reread them. If you are intentionally trying to mislead people, then Heaven forgive you and the price is high.

I challenge you to give the direct scripture that you are refering to.

2. habee profile image93
      habeeposted 13 years ago

What could come of it? Like children??

1. profile image0

Yes, like children.
        Even if the guy doesn't intend it, he knows it could happen by accident yet is still wanting to have sex. What do you do?  Not really liking this, you 'give in' to it to keep him around... or.... you give in to it because you like it.... either way, there is a 'giving in' aspect due to pregnancy....  THAT'S why it's always rape with women, psychologically. THAT's why women request respect, becase his very need is disrespectful...

1. habee profile image93
          habeeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

What about women who WANT children??

1. profile image0

She may want it, but not the travail and suffering of pregnancy.
            So like I said, she is truly 'giving in' to something.. letting him do this to her.
            unconsciously it's a subtle rape...and leads to women's demand for respect.

3. alternate poet profile image67
      alternate poetposted 13 years ago

offensivetruth - and your other insanebuttrue - You should seriously go and seek medical help. I don't know what has happened to you but you have got one hell of an obsession going here. And on your way to get help I would avoid touching or talking to any woman you might pass.

1. profile image0

such a response is to be expected from someone who doesn't think about things that matter...

once he finds someone who does.. he sees it as an obsession.

i'm sure God will show you all the hell women have caused men due to their secret psychology I am outlining here. Just because you didn't learn it yourself from your own educational pursuits in academia "ever learning but never able to come to the knowledge of the truth," doesn't mean you have one cent of wisdom worth listening to, a useless poet and a damned human being. You're not worth anything unless you care about what's RIGHT. Intelligence is nothing, lest it is used for what's RIGHT.

1. profile image50
          Serianneposted 13 years agoin reply to this

This is the Chapter in question.

Marriage Violations
          13 If a man takes a wife and, after lying with her, dislikes her 14 and slanders her and gives her a bad name, saying, "I married this woman, but when I approached her, I did not find proof of her virginity," 15 then the girl's father and mother shall bring proof that she was a virgin to the town elders at the gate. 16 The girl's father will say to the elders, "I gave my daughter in marriage to this man, but he dislikes her. 17 Now he has slandered her and said, 'I did not find your daughter to be a virgin.' But here is the proof of my daughter's virginity." Then her parents shall display the cloth before the elders of the town, 18 and the elders shall take the man and punish him. 19 They shall fine him a hundred shekels of silver [b] and give them to the girl's father, because this man has given an Israelite virgin a bad name. She shall continue to be his wife; he must not divorce her as long as he lives.
          20 If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the girl's virginity can be found, 21 she shall be brought to the door of her father's house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done a disgraceful thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father's house. You must purge the evil from among you.

22 If a man is found sleeping with another man's wife, both the man who slept with her and the woman must die. You must purge the evil from Israel.

23 If a man happens to meet in a town a virgin pledged to be married and he sleeps with her, 24 you shall take both of them to the gate of that town and stone them to death—the girl because she was in a town and did not scream for help, and the man because he violated another man's wife. You must purge the evil from among you.

25 But if out in the country a man happens to meet a girl pledged to be married and rapes her, only the man who has done this shall die. 26 Do nothing to the girl; she has committed no sin deserving death. This case is like that of someone who attacks and murders his neighbor, 27 for the man found the girl out in the country, and though the betrothed girl screamed, there was no one to rescue her.

28 If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, 29 he shall pay the girl's father fifty shekels of silver. [c] He must marry the girl, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives.

30 A man is not to marry his father's wife; he must not dishonor his father's bed.

Footnotes:
          Deuteronomy 22:9 Or be forfeited to the sanctuary

SIR ... Do not slander our Lord by giving false information to people. If this is a mistake on your part you are forgiven. If it is to corrupt the Bible into making men feel they are raping. It may get hot for you.

1. profile image0

Here you are you stupid bitch.

First, here's a rapist being punished if it is a MARRIED woman he is forcing:

[25] But if a man find a betrothed damsel in the field, and the man force her, and lie with her: then the man only that lay with her shall die:
            [26] But unto the damsel thou shalt do nothing; there is in the damsel no sin worthy of death: for as when a man riseth against his neighbour, and slayeth him, even so is this matter:
            [27] For he found her in the field, and the betrothed damsel cried, and there was none to save her.

And here is a rapist being blessed for forcing an arrogant UNMARRIED virgin:

[28] If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;
            [29] Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

Go tell your husband he is damned for not letting this law be in effect for single men who encounter female pride, and if he is a believer, God have mercy on his soul.

When God shows the both of you how female pride has deprived men of wives their entire life who've committted suicide and popped pills or just developed health disorders from wifelessness and lived a sick life of torment while their neighbors enjoyed themselves, I'm sure he'll point you to THIS scripture verse to explain why: that women are debased by sex (due to pregnancy) and cop an attitude about it with single men who approach her, refusing to give him her body despite how much she's gotten to know him, who then leave the evil bitch to her own devices while she rejects the need of man out of simple female pride. God will point to the verse. It clearly spells out what men should do with such women, and why men are in the situation they are in now after rejecting that particular law.

Enjoy your vanity while you can, you've got a date with terror (God). That's precisely why God's giving you the blessings.

4. ceciliabeltran profile image64
      ceciliabeltranposted 13 years ago

911...rapist profile

5. mrpopo profile image72
      mrpopoposted 13 years ago

Even if all sex is rape... what do you suggest we do about it??

Stop having sex, and let human populations die out over time??

Artificial insemination is out of the question, because pregnancy is "debasing" women according to you, so what then? Well I guess we could clone each other, but God doesn't like that either, so what are we left with?

I think you're reading into it WAY too much. Please, just think about it for two seconds...

1. profile image0

"Even if all sex is rape... what do you suggest we do about it??  pregnancy is "debasing" women according to you, so what then?"

The solution is for women to stop letting the debasement of pregnancy cause them to retaliate on men and demand 'respect' before giving him any; a respect that will never exist since pregnancy always debases. This delusional demand for respect is what she does to men on the dating field, who then run away. If she was caring enough for the man to not let her pride get in the way of his needs, then the men would not  feel disrespected and leave. He would not go without a wife.

1. mrpopo profile image72
          mrpopoposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I don't see how that solves the problem of sex being rape, to be honest.

2. pisean282311 profile image61
        pisean282311posted 13 years agoin reply to this

sex is rape !!!!!!!!!!..so entire system of reproduction is based on rape!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Closed to reply

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)