Best Adsense Sharing Site!

Jump to Last Post 1-13 of 13 discussions (41 posts)
  1. ImChemist profile image59
    ImChemistposted 13 years ago

What is the best adsense sharing site ? Hubpages or other sites If other sites ,show your experience with this site and how much you earn ?

1. profile image0
      ssaulposted 13 years agoin reply to this

With no doubt hubpages is the best by far, just the best!smile

2. ImChemist profile image59
    ImChemistposted 13 years ago

Is that very hard question !!!

1. darkside profile image65
      darksideposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You're a demanding little thing aren't you.

3. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 13 years ago

There are many sites which offer similar revenue share schemes to Hubpages. However I still consider Hubpages one of the best.

A close second:

http://www.webanswers.com/_start

Web Answers is similar to Yahoo Answers but you can earn revenue share on your questions & answers. After three weeks there I'm earning nearly $1 a day, so I definitely would recommend it.

Some other revenue share sites:

http://www.bukisa.com/
    http://www.rateitall.com/UserHome.aspx
    http://www.infobarrel.com/
    http://shetoldme.com/
    http://www.xomba.com/

I know that InfoBarrel is said to be a good up and coming article site, as well.

1. David 470 profile image82
      David 470posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Wrylilt, that webanswers looks pretty cool!

As for infobarrel, hopefully, they become really big. I have written a few articles on there. I should probably keep writing on infobarrel for backlinks, and possible ad-sense income in the future.

2. paradigmsearch profile image60
      paradigmsearchposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Wow!. Copied and Saved. Thank you, WryLit. smile

3. ImChemist profile image59
      ImChemistposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Wow , thanks for your help , i will try to use this sites , but what is the most site you like after hubpages?

4. Marisa Wright profile image87
      Marisa Wrightposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I joined Web Answers, but some of the questions were so mind-numbingly stupid, I couldn't bear it.  And am I right in saying you only earn income if your answer is chosen as a best answer?

1. Uninvited Writer profile image80
        Uninvited Writerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I think you can also earn on your questions.

1. saleheensblog profile image60
          saleheensblogposted 13 years agoin reply to this

yes, you can earn from your questions and also from the answers even if those are now awarded. If awarded you will get a greater share.

1. rmcrayne profile image92
            rmcrayneposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Nope. 

You earn from your questions and your awarded answers for one year. Earnings for unawarded questions are split.  If an answer is awarded to someone else, you earn nothing.

1. WryLilt profile image88
              WryLiltposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Incorrect, as per new updates.

2. saleheensblog profile image60

here is what they say

Your goal is to have users select your answer as the "Best Answer" among all other answers posted to that specific question. If your answer is selected as the "Best Answer" you will earn ongoing advertising royalties on that thread and this question becomes yours to monetize. WebAnswers automatically displays Google Advertisements on your behalf for all questions awarded to your account. The more "Best Answers" you receive the more money you earn!

If the question isn't awarded yet, don't worry. We use our advanced quality score algorithm to rotate ads of those who answered the question. The higher your quality score the more times your ad will be shown on that question and throughout the site.

Exactly what I was referring to.  This is not different from what I said.  What's new, as pointed out by WryLilt is this: 

http://www.webanswers.com/earn-extra-income.cfm

Precisely. When I first joined and read that it was one year and awarded answers, I almost gave up on it. Glad I didn't!

They're meant to be revealing the quality scores sometime soon.

I was wondering about quality scores.  I've seen a lot of mention, but couldn't figure out how to see mine or anyone else's.  Do you think they will stick with the "one year"?  Hardly gives time for the question/answer to mature.

Could you go back to this thread, also on WebAnswers: 

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/66586

2. WryLilt profile image88

Marisa, I'm working on a hub at the moment that hopefully should be published today, about the best way to choose questions for maximum earning/view potential.

4. paradigmsearch profile image60
    paradigmsearchposted 13 years ago

You have our attention.

The response, as yet, is unknown.

Forums kind of prickly as of late.

I hope for the best. smile

5. saleheensblog profile image60
    saleheensblogposted 13 years ago

I really like webanswer too. I am not active now but I will be.

here is another site that I like but haven't written in it yet. This site is run by another fellow hubber thisisoli

http://www.thisisfreelance.com/

But you need direct approval by Thisisoli himself, or an invite. smile

1. saleheensblog profile image60

Yes, I have an account tongue

Me too. tongue big_smile Although I've only written one article. SO many article sites, so little time!

6. saleheensblog profile image60
    saleheensblogposted 13 years ago

chacha is another highly potential question-answer site but to become an expert you would have to qualify first through a test.

7. tritrain profile image70
    tritrainposted 13 years ago

Here's a list of revenue sharing sites that are active: http://www.reviewerofsites.com/the-inte … ing-sites/

1. Ign Andy profile image56
      Ign Andyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hi Tritain, thanks for the link
      Plenty of sharing  sites to check smile

8. thisisoli profile image70
    thisisoliposted 13 years ago

Hubpages is my favorite, but yeah I do run my own site smile

9. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 13 years ago

Alright I've completed the hub with information on maximizing earnings on Web Answers.

They've just rolled out a new scheme for revenue share (basically you can get impressions on pages totally unrelated to anything you've posted on) so hopefully my hub might answer a few questions people have.

1. Marisa Wright profile image87
      Marisa Wrightposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Very useful thanks! 

I see you also recommend bestreviewer.com.  I just had a look at the site and the "about" link doesn't work, so there's no way of finding out how the site works.

Some of the FAQ's imply that it's another SheToldMe, and all you do is paste teasers to your articles - is that so or is it a genuine review site?

I forgot about that. I just took it off. Unfortunately I think it is a lot like SheToldMe, I put that referral link up when it started,  but haven't really used it that much.

I'd have to say that WebAnswers is the only site I've found that's comparable in earnings and ease to HP.

The only other sites I'm hoping to pursue for article writing and think might be worthwhile are Bukisa and Infobarrel.

10. sofs profile image77
    sofsposted 13 years ago

This is a very useful thread I am bookmarking this for future reference.

11. Ellarose92 profile image61
    Ellarose92posted 13 years ago

Hmm I'm defintely gonna try the webanswers

12. brimancandy profile image77
    brimancandyposted 13 years ago

That sounds interesting. I might look into that too. It's not like I have anything better to do.

13. brimancandy profile image77
    brimancandyposted 13 years ago

I joined webanswers, and received an email to link it to my adsense account. I received a conformation saying that the accounts are linked, but, I can't find anywhere in adsense that proves it. And, my account at Webanswers shows that my adsense account is not set up. So what do I do now?

I emailed a question to both sites, and I am waiting to hear back from them. I figure since a few people here are already at webanswers maybe you could help me out?

Am I doing something wrong?

You need to answer ten questions or more before Adsense will be linked.

In Adsense:

Goto My Account
      Goto Account Access
      Click Approve for Web Answers Access.

On Web Answers:

On this page there should be information about your account status: http://www.webanswers.com/account-details.cfm

1. ImChemist profile image59
        ImChemistposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Is there any tips to success with web answers ?

ImChemist check out the hub I wrote on the subject, all my best tips are in there.

2. brimancandy profile image77
        brimancandyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Wrylitt. I just checked it, and it says status approved now. I don't expect to start making money right away. But, I certainly hope that I will.
        Now, I am going to have to follow you. Ok?

Thanks again for the great info.

smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)