I'm getting sick of God !

Jump to Last Post 1-49 of 49 discussions (72 posts)
  1. About-The-Home profile image59
    About-The-Homeposted 16 years ago

Or to be more accurate God based hubs.

Can any of you even prove his/her/its existence, let alone your interpretation of what she might be?

OK you have a right to your opinion of course and yes I can ignore them, unless they figure as every other new hub almost.

Don't want to offend anyone at all. but hey you don't seem to mind upsetting me!!

1. profile image0
      Abhinayaposted 16 years agoin reply to this

You are not offending anyone here.I believe there is something that is above everything-Nature.You cannot defy nature.smile

2. Mark Knowles profile image58
    Mark Knowlesposted 16 years ago

LOL - Why don't you stop beating around the bush and say what you mean . big_smile

I personally keep away from Bible bashing hubs - I suggest you do the same smile

Or, alternatively you could publish your own anti-God based hub? You might enjoy this site though:

The TRUTH about the bible

That should stir up a good argument smile

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/6448/ohnonj4.gif

1. thecounterpunch profile image59
      thecounterpunchposted 16 years agoin reply to this

If you didn't see this video:
      http://hubpages.com/hub/Jesus-and-the-A … cal-Zodiac

Religion as written in the Bible is probably a political hoax: you just have to read Republic from Plato ( http://hubpages.com/hub/Platos_Republic ) to know that the Elites are advised by Philosophers to use Religion as a lie for making people accept the established order.
      Today it didn't change: though Religion is losing steam some "atheist" Religion like New Age is being promoted by the Super Elites to justify their One World Religion ( http://hubpages.com/hub/Maitreya ) , One World People, One World Governement which aims for Global Taxation and Control.

For non believers they don't use Religion, they use today Environment or Humanism ( http://hubpages.com/hub/What_is_the_sub … ern_World_ ) but the blueprint is the same: drive people to accept their order through some kind of crafted morals whereas in truth it's all about global control and taxation (see http://hubpages.com/hub/Whats-really-be … eenwashing ).

It's a pity that people fight for Religion / Anti-Religion whereas it's futile. People can believe what they want as long as they don't try to use coercicion to force people to believe them. Atheism is also a faith and can be as extremist as some religious people.

The true scientific viewpoint towards God is Agnotism, a state of neither-belief of Religion and neither rejection of some meta-entity as a possibility because for those who have true knowledge of Science know the limit of her, that is the simplest virus which doesn't have a DNA like human but only a RNA ( http://hubpages.com/hub/RNA  ) cannot be explained today by probability law : the probability that such virus could be created within the 15 billions years of Universe is nearly zero with the genetic theory of mutation/evolution !

So the idea that we have been "created" is now being popularized by some philisophers (though I don't like their intention as it is linked to Transhumanism which is Eugenism masked under a new name and Eugenism is not dead: http://hubpages.com/hub/Fury-at-DNA-pio … Westerners ) see Videos :
      http://hubpages.com/hub/Are_we_real__What_is_Reality_

3. gamergirl profile image84
    gamergirlposted 16 years ago

I'm getting sick of people trying to censor media one way or the other in reference to religion.

If you don't want to read the hub, don't.  If you don't want to see new hubs about God, then don't search for them, don't join fan clubs of hubbers who, ohmygosh, dare to share their voice about something so deeply personal and SACRED as their spiritual beliefs.

1. debrakcarey profile image61
      debrakcareyposted 16 years agoin reply to this

I wrote a hub about what a Christian is NOT. I wrote it because I see in our popular culture a trend that upsets me. As the media rushes to assure the Muslims that we do not hate them, and use politically correct language when speaking of the Islamic faith, they also publish articles bashing the Christian beliefs and religion. Why is this? Why is it politcally correct to tolerate and respect the beliefs of all.....except Christians? I understand that there are those in ALL faiths who may give that particular religion a bad name....so, I wrote from that perspective...if we are to be a truly tolerant society we must understand the difference between condemnation, intolerance, judgementalism and the right of people to choose what they believe and practice in their life. Not all followers of Islam are terrorist/not all Christians are intolerant and judgemental fundementalists. There is truth in each religion and practice....and good people who follow each. Do I believe I have found the TRUTH...I wouldn't follow the path if I didn't believe the one I was following. But the only way to convince anyone I may have the truth is to show them love and acceptance in everyday life. So,  is it ok to poke fun at those who believe in God? You have that right to do so.....but then don't be surprised when they exercise their right to poke fun at you.....in love- of course!

1. Mark Knowles profile image58
        Mark Knowlesposted 16 years agoin reply to this

Well, I can't stand any of the organized religions - Christian, Muslim, Hindu. All as bad as each other as far as I'm concerned. If they all followed their own teachings I would be fine with the whole thing - as far as I can tell it's just another way to control people and collect money and power.

And didn't JC preach the whole "turn the other cheek " idea? And here you are complaining about people only being politically correct with Muslims

There is no TRUTH in any of it. smile

4. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 16 years ago

Hmmm, yeah, this is not the thing you are supposed to do to increase the number of your fans wink Most people do believe in God, in one form or another....

5. profile image49
    broalexposted 16 years ago

I do trust in God as I am an Orthodox big_smile But is this the place to write about religion ?! roll

6. Mark Knowles profile image58

Well, I have faith that there is no God - I believe ! 

But I don't think we should try and stop people from writing about it.

7. About-The-Home profile image59

Calm down, calm down.

That was a good reference Mark, thank God it's not true!

Was I being censorial?, like I say, everyone's got a right to their beliefs (including me).

Ok maybe I didn't express myself well, but hopefully I don't lose any fans Misha - Misha? You still there Misha?

Hi Gamergirl, Sorry. Sorry. Sorry.
    (...but I have to say (can't stop myself) that some of the worst censorship has been made in the name of religion)  (Damn I went and said it)

I'll get mi coat!

8. gamergirl profile image84

I wrote a hub just for this occasion.

http://hubpages.com/_gamergirl/hub/Poem … ath-of-God

9. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 16 years ago

LOL yeah, I'm still here big_smile Nobody is heated here, we talk way different when we are - so relax and enjoy wink

10. About-The-Home profile image59

It was only meant to be a tongue in cheek, stir things up posting.
    I guess God may be a bit too serious for humor

Glad to see I'm still on your Christmas card list, Misha.

Oh sorry, not supposed to say Christmas.

GerryM

11. Mark Knowles profile image58

LOL I still think you should do a hub that is anti-religion and god hubs. I will give it a thumbs up. smile

12. gamergirl profile image84

I don't know that I would go from saying that a certain kind of hub written about a sensitive subject such as religion upsets you to saying that it was tongue in cheek.

Can't argue with that - they upset me too so I give them a wide berth.

13. About-The-Home profile image59

Is there a commercial angle Mark?

Gamergirl, Mixed feelings I suppose - the title is very tongue in cheek, and I'm not easily upset by evangelists but maybe I saw a lot of God hubs at once (didn't look for them honest) mostly about Islam (but that's not the point) and decided to make a post out of it (rather than spend time on a hub) - might have been quicker to do a hub!!)

14. About-The-Home profile image59

...also I forgot to mention, I didn't actually read these hubs.

15. gamergirl profile image84

It's ok, About-The-Home.  Unbridled rage and indignation versus seeing topics which you do not agree with, don't side with and don't want to see or read can totally turn into joking with no outside involvement in two hours, I believe it.

:sarcasm:

16. About-The-Home profile image59

I agree - which proves I wasn't upset.

17. gamergirl profile image84

Say what you mean, mean what you say.  smile

18. Peter M. Lopez profile image70
    Peter M. Lopezposted 16 years ago

Can't we all just get along?

I've found that the people whose anger gets stirred the most are those who are least comfortable in their own beliefs (Yea/Nay God).

...By the way, About-the-Home, I will be praying for you. smile

19. gamergirl profile image84

We ARE getting along, silly. 

If we weren't this thread would be four pages long already. tongue

1. Peter M. Lopez profile image70
      Peter M. Lopezposted 16 years agoin reply to this

You're half way there.

2. Peter M. Lopez profile image70

Hey, gamegirl, it's almost to page 3.

Gamegirl, it's page 4.  Ha, ha.

Thanks, Stacie.

20. Mark Knowles profile image58

And just so you know gamergirl - we now have a sarcastic smilie http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/2778/sarcasm3ix4.gif

1. gamergirl profile image84
      gamergirlposted 16 years agoin reply to this

Woohoo! lol

Now that they hold up signs, we better treat them well, otherwise we could be in for an emoticon strike.  You saw what a writer's strike did to American television, imagine an emoticon strike online...utter chaos.

1. Stacie Naczelnik profile image68
          Stacie Naczelnikposted 16 years agoin reply to this

Writer's strike I can survive.  Emoticon strike...the thought makes me shudder!

21. gamergirl profile image84

Stop it, counterpunch.

22. Mark Knowles profile image58

counterpunch - I have a feeling you didn't even look at the link I posted LOL

I completely agree with you - I am well aware of the TRUE reasons behind all the organized religions and you are preaching to the converted.

But you have to work out a better way of getting your message across - Why don't you start your own religion?

1. Inspirepub profile image72
      Inspirepubposted 16 years agoin reply to this

Ooooh, will you be High Priest, Mark?

And will there be State-sanctioned mass disregard for the conventional rules of conduct every Midsummer Eve?

So we get to stone the infidels?

And, most importantly, will be allowed to move the marking stones from our neighbour's fields? Because that's one aspect of Christianity that I find truly restrictive ...

(would insert really cool smilie here if I could choose one)

Jenny

I have already ordered my vestments.

I am not sure there will be enough stones to go 'round, but it's definitely going to be up there....

2. thecounterpunch profile image59

Of course I have, in fact I knew this link since a long time. So what's surprising ? Under the disguise of Morals you have the promotion of violence that is why Religion has been used for Wars as today Humanism is also used for wars like "saving" underdevelopped countries ( http://hubpages.com/tag/confessions+of+ … ic+hit+man )

Except you don't see your own hate yourself and you don't focus on the essentials: the Big Picture.

I don't want any Religions, Sects, Political Parties everything that herd people. So no way.

I n fact I have decided to burry my hubs: I now have confirmation that people are NOT  interested in studying history so as to understand today's world, they just want to get emotional and Religion/Atheism does serve that for the pleasure of the Elites.

So from today, I will erase 1 hub per day at least it would be some kind of fun for me to say Good Bye smile. So if you didn't read them, you will never be able to do it anywhere else because all the information I put there is very hard to find or no more existant because It was archive I kept since 10 years ago.

23. gamergirl profile image84

I cannot say anything nice, so I will just smile in place of anything else I had to say.

big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile

24. About-The-Home profile image59

You already have a real cool smile in your Piccy, Inspire !!!!

25. Inspirepub profile image72
    Inspirepubposted 16 years ago

*blush*

26. Rudra profile image68
    Rudraposted 16 years ago

Religion sells in some places.

27. thooghun profile image94
    thooghunposted 16 years ago

I'm sick of people saying Atheism is a "religion", it isn't. It isn't even a position when you think about it lol I'd go as far as saying that the term itself shouldn't exist. It's like calling some kids Asantathists, or something along those lines.

The only reason I tend to give most religious themed hubs the hop, is when they are boring. Some sensationalism-laden hubs can be rewarding. Especially when dealing with the philosophy or ethical principles involved with religions.

But shove the rhetoric and dogma down my throat and I'm a gonner.

28. gamergirl profile image84

Hey, Peter, you're helping!!

Seriously though, I really hope that the OP has taken the chance to think about his/her comment in the beginning and reconsider flailing around claiming to be upset about this kind of topic without actually being upset.

29. Peter M. Lopez profile image70
    Peter M. Lopezposted 16 years ago

Amen.

30. About-The-Home profile image59

Are you calling me an old person?

31. gamergirl profile image84

GerryM, you're old.

There! I did it!

32. Mark Knowles profile image58

You lost me I'm afraid counterpunch. Erasing your hubs will be what we call, "cutting off you nose to spite your face."

And I was making a joke about starting your own religion. Some people choose to vent their frustrations at the system by writing hubs about it - I choose to make jokes.

I do actually agree with your analyses and have looked at some of your hubs. Unfortunately they do not tell me anything I do not already know. Although I was serious in my suggestion that you would do well to find a better way of getting your point across.

This decision has nothing to do with you or with this thread. I have decided a few days ago already that it isn't worth to ridiculize and lose my time any longer for the purpose of democracy because nobody really cares about it anymore.

Religion is not my main point. My main point is Democracy: http://hubpages.com/hub/Auto-Censorship .

Nobody cares about it except when you will lose it in 20 years or so because everybody will be microchipped:
      http://hubpages.com/hub/Astonishing_Int … ockefeller
      As Aaron Russo revealed Hollywood know but they are scared to tell the people.

They have been crafting this idea the 60's so they really took all their time to implement but the time is now really coming:
      http://hubpages.com/hub/Implanted_ID_ch … _ERs__bars

So continue to debate about God and forget about all that really matters.

33. gamergirl profile image84

Counterpunch,

You have succeeded in ruining the good mood I've had ALL DAY.

Every thread you enter you spew your negative propaganda inappropriately, and time and again you post in the fashion of one who does not care what others feel, think or know.

Your hubs are there to do with as you wish, most certainly, but what concerns me is that you will never stop derailing threads with your anti-everything chatter.

It's RUDE.  It's ill-placed a great deal of the time, and worst of all it irritates the &#%! out of me.

If you are going to go, just go.  Don't linger on like a bad case of athlete's foot.

I hope, though, that you eventually learn a better method of conversing with people online.. perhaps even a method where you pay attention to the people around you and think before you post the crap you do.

Oh, take the other problem people with you, ok?  Thanks.

34. gamergirl profile image84

That message is EXACTLY what I'm talking about, counterpunch.

You assume that your'e the only person in the entire world who is 'in the know.'

You frequently stop in on threads which have a topic, and you take the tiniest sliver of common cause and go running for the hills with it, adding in links to your own conspiracy theories and 'secret knowledge' throughout, taking opportunities to leave not-so-creative jabs at those who may naysay you.

It is beyond aggravating, and you were the first person at Hubpages I wished I could click the ignore button on, not because I care about stifling what you have to say, but the method by which you disrupt what have otherwise been MEANINGFUL conversations.

You just can't stop, and for whatever reason, you think you're justified in causing such a disruption.

I loathe the disruption you cause so gleefully, and hope you find a way to stop being so pushy with your information, links and propaganda.

1. Misha profile image62
      Mishaposted 16 years agoin reply to this

Charlotte, that's wrong. In a sense that it does not benefit *you*. Get over it, you can do this. Just to help you a bit - I used to be pretty much like CP, I know where he came from mentally and emotionally - and I don't hate him or what he is doing - I see a mirror.... I'm happy I learned to get over it, and I wish him the same smile

35. Mark Knowles profile image58

CP - The two are interlinked. The church and the banks and the governments and the oil companies are all the same - they are interchangeable. It doesn't matter which one I choose to discuss.

I see no difference between a Church and a bank - they just use different stimuli top achieve the same goals.

36. gamergirl profile image84

Edited to more properly convey what I meant.  Those three little words can be misinterpreted a number of ways.

37. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 16 years ago

Love and light wink

38. gamergirl profile image84

I know.. I try.. is it better to say I would love him more if he didn't post such aggravating things?

You posted your opinions like Politico you pretend I'm making propaganda whereas you do believe the propaganda of politicians and medias.

Tell the truth: you don't like me just because you feel psychologically incomfortable. Grow up a little bit and see the world as it is.

As for me I now see the people as they are: they just want to be told things that reinforce their own opinion. I have talked to a journalist of a big financial newspaper once asking him why they do lie: he answered because if we told the truth to people they wouldn't buy the newspaper any more ! Yes indeed: don't tell them until they are in front of realities, but then it's too late.

Hey, counterpunch, sounds like this is bugging you a bit. Your response to the feedback suggests that you feel people are rejecting your information.

Have you considered that people might be reacting less to the content of what you say and more to the style or manner in which you say it?

Even people who share your opinions have commented that they sometimes find your style abrasive.

I don't mind what communication style people use, but I am in the minority, I have found.

Most people can only engage with the logic of something if it comes at them wrapped in all the expected social niceties, or at least have limited tolerance for stuff that falls outside the conventions of normal human interaction.

I have a couple of friends who have Aspergers, and it frustrates the heck out of them to have to clutter up their neat, logical points with a whole lot of waffly social chitty chatty bits.

However, they have found that the results make it worthwhile.

It might be worth experimenting with, to see if you think it's worthwhile.

FWIW, just my $0.02, and all that,

Jenny

Thanks but I do know for sure since I posted this article "The Ultimate Revolution by Aldous Huxley: development of new behavioral controls".

That's the problem: you can make them accept anything as long as it wrapped nicely, that's the reason we are going to accept fascism tomorrow because it will be wrapped so nicely that of course they will claim that it is "New Humanism" big_smile

Sorry I have a very strong scientific background and logics, it really astonish me that people use their spinal chord instead of their brain.

Hmmm, there's a difference between wrapping something in "spin" to fool people, vs softening something with social niceties so that its truth sinks in instead of bouncing off.

It's not always a question of spinal cord OR brain - studies have shown that the most effective people are skillful at using both. You need to have a good logical argument, and make sure you engage people's brains with your logic, rather than diverting them by engaging their emotions with your style.

Of course, I am making an assumption about what you are trying to accomplish. I am assuming that your purpose is to spread this information and have people understand it. To do that effectively will require interacting positively with their spinal cords as well as their brains.

On the other hand, if you are trying to accomplish making other people feel dismissed, offended, hurt, or confused and therefore turn away from you and your information, then what you are currently doing is quite effective.

I shouldn't just assume. Are you here with the aim of having people engage with your information and absorb it?

Jenny

2. Marisa Wright profile image86
          Marisa Wrightposted 16 years agoin reply to this

Yes, as some people know, I've got into trouble before due to my similar habit of saying it like it is.  I think it 's because I spent most of my childhood alone due to severe illness, and missed out on learning how to do all that social interaction stuff. I wonder if Counterpunch is the same.   For that reason, I feel some sympathy.

39. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 16 years ago

Ummm... You would be lying saying that, wouldn't you?

40. Mark Knowles profile image58

I don't know - loving someone more is the same as hating them less. smile

1. Misha profile image62
      Mishaposted 16 years agoin reply to this

Yep, and since hate is counter-productive, some of us strive to love just about everybody - including both CPs smile

41. gamergirl profile image84

No.  One of the biggest frustrations I have with chaps like CP (both) is that they, at some point, take over threads and post garbage, integrate vague insults into their posts and link their own stuff which often times has only the slightest relation to the thread. 

I'd like these boys a lot more if they'd stop that kind of behavior.

What she said. smile

The silly thing is - I agree with counterpunch, but dropping links all over the place is a waste of time and aggravates everyone.

42. amy jane profile image71
    amy janeposted 16 years ago

About the Home,
    I am one of your fans, as you are one of mine. I am not going to hold against you all that you have said here, joking or not, since you are an Old Person.
    I try to respect my elders.

43. gamergirl profile image84

Try being the operative word!

44. Stacie Naczelnik profile image68
    Stacie Naczelnikposted 16 years ago

If memory serves me right (and if I felt like looking at old forum posts), I'd say that thecounterpunch has tempted us with his demise before.

I will see it when I believe it.

45. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 16 years ago

Peter, timing matters, too wink

46. Mark Knowles profile image58

counterpunch - as usual you are so busy evangelizing that you are not listening to any one.

I agree with what you say - I have no doubt that the banks/government/churches/corporations are making a concerted, determined effort to have complete control over the population and I believe I will see, in my lifetime, the introduction of mandatory micro-chipping and a cashless society.

But dropping links in every conversation that even remotely has anything to do with what you are trying to preach just pisses everyone off.

Some time ago, I offered to help promote your work for you - you said no and asked SunSeven to do it for you instead. Trust me when I tell you this was not for the ten bucks a month adsense earnings.

You have some insightful, well-researched hubs that prove much of what you are preaching - but this is not the way to get people to look at them:

Stop Pissing in my Drinking Water Mr. Clooney

47. gamergirl profile image84

Dear Counterpunch,

I will not go into detail on how close my thoughts on the world at current align with the basic broken down essence of the ideals you blather on and on about with no sense of direction or push.

I take offense with the way you insinuate yourself in every thread that has even one iota of relevence to your overinflated statements regarding world power and politics and banks and OMG MICROCHIPS.

The way you present each and every single one of your messages, the dropping of sensationalist links meant to spread fear and loathing, the arrogant nature in which you present yourself as if you know all and anyone who remotely disagrees is living in total darkness.. all of this rubs me the wrong way.

I believe, honestly, that you thrive on this negative attention you cause.  Therefore, no matter how wild and outlandish you post, no matter how much you try and insult me for believing you to be JUST as bad as the government in the way that you attempt to convert and sway and control the information people see, and no matter how much of a jerk you portray yourself as, these will be the last words I type to you on here. 

Every time I see your messages, riddled with links and preaching, I find myself more irritated than interested in what you have to say.  Go back and read everything I've said to you in this thread, take it to heart.  Mark's words too.  You constantly go TOO FAR in trying to "open eyes" and "enlighten."

48. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 16 years ago

Should we rename the thread "I'm getting sick of Thecounterpunch message delivery skills"? wink

Come on guys, he is not *that* bad. He is just trying to get his message through the best he can. We are all learning, and he will learn eventually, too. It took me personally quite a while to get at least some skills in that area, and I bet I'm not alone.

Don't punch Thecounterpunch! smile Please....

49. ripplemaker profile image77
    ripplemakerposted 16 years ago

Sigh...

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)