If you knew a Drug Dealer had been killed would you report it?

Jump to Last Post 1-35 of 35 discussions (87 posts)
  1. mandybeau profile image58
    mandybeauposted 14 years ago

Where does your civic duty end....... I personally don't know of any such crime but would go on record as saying I would not report it... I would just be happy that one more scumbag had met his....

1. accofranco profile image79
      accofrancoposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Definitely i will, murder is murder, no matter who was murdered. Happy sunday to you all.

1. goldentoad profile image60
        goldentoadposted 14 years agoin reply to this

happy sunday to you acco, I'm waiting for my son to fall asleep so I can drink beer, its still saturday night for me

mandybeauposted 14 years agoin reply to this

HI Acco just getting the guys riled How have you been Hows Nigeria, and you.Sunday just about over, we are first to see the light of the New Day, in a Town called Gisborne.

1. accofranco profile image79

That sounds magnifient. Gisborne, is it Australia?Nigeria is nice today,some cold and rain going on here.

2. accofranco profile image79

O i see! Have a wonderful night rest then.

2. profile image0
      SirDentposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I definitely would report it.

3. profile image0
      Writer Riderposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Unless it could lead to the indictment of another thug, no.

Normally Thugs of this type get theirs eventually. I think I wanted to let people know that. I know of people that have had to leave their families and their jobs, just because they have done what they feel is the right thing.
        I would personally never report it.

1. profile image0

Good point. I just don't trust the government to do the right thing so I'd warn the families myself.

That'd be a step in the right direction...

2. cindyvine profile image70
    cindyvineposted 14 years ago

Depends on if his body is lying somewhere where a kid would find it and get nightmares forever after, or if it was lying in a ditch nearby where the smell of his rotting decomposing body would offend my nostrils.

I think that when these people get bumped off they usually get either the shallow grave or up the Wanganui River hahahah However the thought of the River being full off them is rather gross.

3. sunstreeks profile image80
    sunstreeksposted 14 years ago

Yes I would report. by not reporting, if the person who killed him was even more dangerous, I would risk leaving him on the street when my report could have put him away.

The only thing that might make me reconsider was if it in some way affected the safety of my family.

Also, not all drug dealers all bad people. Some are just family types who bring in extra money by selling drugs.

They pay their money and they pay the price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!They are all S...T
      AS for affecting your famil;y, anyone would have to be a Moron to go out on a limb, for ther defence of these people, as they would cease to become the Hunted.themselves, as would their families. Even if someone is worse, chances is they will be topped as well, as we saw during the terry Clark Mr Asia thing Here in the 70's thwey have just raked up the saga using a far better looking actor, and whilst Terry killed many Dealers, He was also killed by the IRA on the Isle of Man whilst in Prison. So what goes round comes round why be a Hero and loose everything.

4. cindyvine profile image70

Sunstreeks, family types just bringing in a little of extra money selling drugs to other people's children.  No, sorry, they are bad.  There are other better ways of making a little extra cash.

Yeah I smiled at that one Family Types.
      Terry Clark killed all the family types just like he killed all the single people that got in his way.
      I would honestly have more respect for a family type where the Mummy went out on the game.
      Stupid answer Cindy I agree with you.

1. sunstreeks profile image80
        sunstreeksposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You in the habit of asking for opinions then claiming they are stupid because you just don't agree?

Yeah I am an arrogant A Hole an that is what I do and If I think an answer is stupid i will say so...... I'm  from a place that thankfully still has freedom of speech sorry. if I don't agree with you, no actually not sorry.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image80
            Uninvited Writerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Freedom of speech does not mean you have to be a jerk about it.

2. sunstreeks profile image80
      sunstreeksposted 14 years agoin reply to this

cindyvine,

Some do, the majority I'm talking about, sell to their peers.

It's no afterschool special. These types aren't on the playground trying to get pre-teens hooked on drugs.

5. goldentoad profile image60
    goldentoadposted 14 years ago

what's wrong with drug dealers?

F... Everything

1. goldentoad profile image60
        goldentoadposted 14 years agoin reply to this

its not the drug dealers fault people buy drugs, despite the popular myth that a pusher is always tricking innocent people to try, its the people who use that are the fools to their weakness

1. WhiskeyChick profile image59
          WhiskeyChickposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm going to have to agree.  (gt check e-mail)

Yeah I know that that is the case, but it is the end result..... Drugs solve nothing, you just become a creton. I have a friend that has smoked what she tables DAK all her adult life and she is now displaying signs that are sort of like  Altzheimers.

2. mandybeau profile image58

As always you are correct.

2. profile image0
      LAmatadoraposted 14 years agoin reply to this

LMAO....

Depends on what it is they sell..Just joking!!!!

Yeah Drug dealers are bad news!! but if they are EX-drug dealers and they changed there ways and were living legit. Then it would be sad if someone looked the other way when they got murdered just assuming that they were still BAD...thats not good either.

** I know a thing or two about that scenario**

I think it would be tragic if someone managed to go straight and was then murdered, I agree.

1. profile image0

YES and I know all about it...been there...experienced it.
          I wrote about one experience of someone I dearly loved who changed his ways...its one of many hubs I am going to write about him..."GOING BACK TO CALI"

6. sunstreeks profile image80
    sunstreeksposted 14 years ago

I disagree..

Not ALL "drug dealers" are bad.

Its to broad a term. There are hollywood gangsta type drug dealers selling heroin, coke, and crack on a monsterous level. They kill, steal and do other crimes. I think they should be locked up but not dead without justice.

Then there are small town types who sell pot, and regardless how bad you feel these are, a modest amount of extacy, shrooms, acid, meth, and coke.

I've known many personally, I used to do meth as a teen and only recently stopped smoking pot. They do not deserve to be harmed or have death without justice. The only thing many of these guys and girls (yes chicks deal) do wrong is deal.  These type of dealers aren't pushers, they aren't in gangs, or committing other crimes. The buyer comes looking for them.

7. belief713 profile image59
    belief713posted 14 years ago

"If you knew a Drug Dealer had been killed would you report it?"

Why not?

8. Mighty Mom profile image78
    Mighty Momposted 14 years ago

It's an entirely hypothetical scenario. First off, how would I know the person was a drug dealer? Assuming there was no question as to the dead person's identity/profession, wouldn't the authorities want to know that he (or she) was off the streets? Besides, there should be an inquest into the death. Perhaps the authorities could find out who did it and make arrests of other drug dealers or criminals.
    All in all, I see no purpose being served in keeping the news to myself.
    That's my two cents.

I am assuming that you would have heard gossip, and that you were aware of their earlier activity, Hell do I have to draw a Picture, Its a Hypothesis.
      I live in a place where meths is messing everything up..... I would probably go so far as to say I would give an alibi to someone that took out a Druggy Sorry

1. Uninvited Writer profile image80
        Uninvited Writerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

And if I knew you did that I would report you to the police for perjury. Besides, usually the people who kill the drug dealer are other drug dealers or suppliers, why would you help them to in their business?

9. Mighty Mom profile image78
    Mighty Momposted 14 years ago

I know it's hard to see someone you care about hooked on drugs. But that's the best side of the equation to try to change. YIf your friend's dealer suddenly wasn't around -- through death or change of job or just an extended vacation or whatever -- you know someone else would fill the void to provide the drugs.
    Wouldn't it make more sense to try to get the friend into rehab to stop using the drugs?

Supply doesn't cause demand. Demand causes supply.

Truer wordsnever spoken Mandy

Actually if I my Son had a Dealer (Hypothesis again) I would load up and dispense with him/ her myself.

10. cindyvine profile image70

NZ has a chronic problem with Meths, they call it P there.  It's wiping out a whole generation and while on P, people are commiting the most heinous crimes, many of them against children.  While I was there one kid got beaten to death with a toilet brush, stepdad was on P, another murdered two beautiful little girls while on P and I remember another baby was beaten to death with a hosepipe - all P-related crimes.  So Mandy, I am with you, not sure about the rest of the world but NZ definitely does not need anybody else selling drugs, not even good decent family type drug dealers.

11. LondonGirl profile image81
    LondonGirlposted 14 years ago

There is one drug-dealer I'm very grateful to.

My mother in law suffered from multiple sclerosis. The pain in advanced MS is very hard to control, but cannabis really helped. She smoked it daily in the last year of her life, and it was a real and significant benefit to her.

1. JamaGenee profile image78
      JamaGeneeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

LG, someday cannabis, pot, marijuana...whatever it's called in your neighborhood...will be legal everywhere.  It's ridiculous as well as just plain inhumane that an MS sufferer (or anyone else) should have to break the law to get relief from pain.

1. LondonGirl profile image81
        LondonGirlposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I agree. It's ridiculous.

Yes I have heard that Doctors are prescribing it for Severe pain, and I really am not asking this ? about Cannabis, its more the High Profit P Drug that is a total worry out here.
      Seriously it makes people think that they are 10 feet high and Bullet proof..... N.Z. Crime has risen ridiculously since P became, the fav recreational Drug. Sadly Marijuana doesn't cut it for these people any more.
      Multi[ple Sclerosis is horrible,  I am totally not against the situation which you have brought up.
      Thanks.

1. LondonGirl profile image81
        LondonGirlposted 14 years agoin reply to this

That's not big in the UK, although heroin, crack and E are. But then, I don't think E should be a Class A (most serious catagory) drug in the first place.

Cannabis has undergone clinical trials here, but isn't (or wasn't a couple of years ago) prescribable.

When I say prescribed, I should have said suggested. As it isn't legal here yet.
          Thick of me.

12. darkside profile image62
    darksideposted 14 years ago

I worked as a drug courier for a little while. Helping someone out who had too much work and not enough time for the deliveries.

Though it was pharmaceutical drugs, delivered to pharmacies.

13. JamaGenee profile image78
    JamaGeneeposted 14 years ago

hahahaha, darkside.

14. profile image0
    C. C. Riterposted 14 years ago

Whatever trips yer trigger, but I would as a citizen report any death. It's only human, and all humans need to be properly buried and mourned by someone. I cast no stones. sorry

15. Uninvited Writer profile image80
    Uninvited Writerposted 14 years ago

I would report it. Regardless of what someone has done, even if they deserved it, they are still human beings.

16. DennisBarker profile image61
    DennisBarkerposted 14 years ago

I don't see how not reporting a death helps anyone. A drug dealer presumably has a mother, father, borthers and sisters ,children all of whom would grieve the loss.

People don't stop being human because they make one choice that society condemns and society doesn't have a higher moral code just because dealing in tobacco and alcohol is legal and other drugs are illegal.

1. Bard of Ely profile image80
      Bard of Elyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I was just going to ask "What is a drug dealer"? and point out that alcohol, coffee and nicotine are all drugs but Dennis has made the point for me. And most people accept drugs from the doctors - some of these drugs really do list "Death" as a potential side effect! Many patients do die after drug treatments and it is argued that the drugs contributed to their demise, so it is hard to define the term drug dealer unless you include shops, chemists, doctors etc. They all sell drugs!

Then there are all the millions of people who sell cannabis, and all those who sell other drugs too like mushrooms, acid, speed and ecstasy! Are all these people bad? I would answer, no! Do these people deserve to die? Again, I would answer, no.

I would also point out that the world of the arts and entertainment is full of people who are drug users and many of the world's greatest owe their inspiration to drugs. Are these people wrong to have taken these substances and are those who sold the drugs to them wrong? Is art or music of any less value because it was produced by a drug user? It appears not. It's a very big subject and very complex.

And I speak as a former drug addict!

Reason I am asking this is because I have had friends similiarly affected, to make abit of money it seem for the Whanau. So I have learnt something.

17. profile image0
    girly_girl09posted 14 years ago

Here in the U.S., we have what's called "failure to report a crime". You can do so anonymously, but it is absolutely your duty to do so, even if the victim is a scummy drug dealer.

18. profile image0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 14 years ago

of course i would then run.........

19. profile image0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 14 years ago

Of course. Who wants a vigilante murderer running around the neighborhood. They might not like me next.

I'm a big believer in grand juries, knowing your charges and accusers, right to defense, jury by peers.

Everything else is just a form of gang violence.

The prob. is these people have a lot to loose, They might decide to shut you down before your Grand Jury appearance, Is it worth it??????

20. AEvans profile image71
    AEvansposted 14 years ago

Of course I would report it, everyone has made mistakes in there lives and some have taken the wrong paths but they are human and it is inhumane not to. Having a dead body laying around and decomposing is a unhealthy environment.
    Lastly, you reporting it certainly isn't going to put you in harms away, I haven't known of any police department who had released information about who/whom called in a crime. Whatever happened to humanity and love one another? smile

AE I think it is fairly rare, to just leave bodies laying around, this is motre about if you were privvy, the body had been dumped would you then go out and tell?
      Thanks
      Been reading your responses always great to get your ideas.
      mandy

21. Eaglekiwi profile image73
    Eaglekiwiposted 14 years ago

A Person is dead.
    Yea Id report it,in a heartbeat.
    Nothing good is to be gained from a dead body just lying there.
    Unethical
    Unhygenic
    Inhuman ( because he was low ife ,does that mean I want to be  also,by living by his standards?)

Its kinda like well they tortured our soldiers ,its ok if we torture them back?
    No its not ( my opinion)

22. mythbuster profile image70
    mythbusterposted 14 years ago

I'm quite shocked at the inhumanity of some of the replies here - about what some feel they would like to do to about, or how some people feel that the death of a drug dealer should be handled...

23. Rockwell Fitness profile image59
    Rockwell Fitnessposted 14 years ago

Let me turn up the pressure of this question...

Some people don't have as big of an issue with drug dealers as others on here...Growing up in NEw York and California, they are as common as traffic on the highway(freeway).

So, why don't you think about what "type" of person you wouldn't report if they were murdered....

1. profile image0
      C. C. Riterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I would report on any murder, yes even a serial killer or pedophile. That is what a responsible citizen or human should do. Yes, even if it was a killer of one of my own loved ones. I would be compelled to. I would not cast a stone at those who choose otherwise. It makes one no less human, after all, we all have choices to make and I too have made wrong ones in the past and probably shall in the future too. We all learn from these things don't we?

2. Eaglekiwi profile image73
      Eaglekiwiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Well I assumed the type would be "the dead kinda type"

seriously Id focus on the reality( death) and not so much the career( drug dealer)
      or just the badly educated ones ( lower paid dealers) who cant afford good lawyers?
      My point being who know who is who ?
      But what we do know is, Dead Is Dead
      up the pressure lol ok would you report a drug dealer who was also in respected profession ie lawyer ,doctor?

3. mandybeau profile image58

Good answer, I like how you have evolved my original ?  which I thought of last night. I enjoy the replies of Hubsters like yourself that are able to think way outside the square.
      Cheers.

24. goldentoad profile image60
    goldentoadposted 14 years ago

I guess my final answer would be I wouldn't report anything. I don't want to get involved, and I wouldn't want the cops accusing me of anything.

25. Sat3rn profile image57
    Sat3rnposted 14 years ago

There is a connotation posed with this question; one that implies drug dealers are questionably "bad", "evil", or "undeserving". How does the act of selling drugs determine the morality of a person? Does it being illegal constitute this accusation? Is your morality then based on governmental laws, not your own opinion or beliefs?

But think of it this way; they are not only a drug dealer. By applying such a broad label on someone you dehumanize them into being one singular act; as if all they ever did was selling drugs. Try and comprehend that everyone is human; and humans have flaws and in fact make mistakes. By denying the family of the deceased the truth, yes both that he is dead and a drug dealer, you are ultimately murdering his humanity, and that would involve losing some of your own.

tldr; I would tell the authorities.

26. Eaglekiwi profile image73

Civil Duty yes (It is illegal not to do so)
    Moral Duty yes ( Humane ,they have a family somewhere who loves them)
    I am a New Zealander and have had whanau (family) involved on both sides of the fence.

One a Detective.

One a Drug dealer.

If either one of them was dead I would hope you would report it.

It is sad to think someone would show bias even in death.

27. mandybeau profile image58
    mandybeauposted 14 years ago

I think that often, as you will know, it can be detrimental to existiong family Whanau to report.... I f you wanted to just do it and it was only you, and you felt this guy warranted it so be it.
    Just posted it for an opinion.
    I am in the same position as you. Know the bent ones know the straight... Just feel if they pays their money they take their chances.
    Hell its freezing in Godzone at the mo...... I can barely hit the keys.
    Mandy

1. profile image0

As I will know? I don't know if there are any thugs in my area and if there are I don't want to know them. By thugs that is inclusive not only of selling drugs, but killing innocent people as well. If a drug dealer kills say, a child or pregnant woman, I don't see how it's immoral not to report the death. If the drug dealer was just selling drugs then, yes, I'd report...well, no, I still don't trust the government.

2. Eaglekiwi profile image73
      Eaglekiwiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yea I can accept that for some families it might be detrimental but in another way doesnt that just feed the whole 'power,control thing' and give the dealers even more control? via intimidation.
      Reporting a death can be as simple as picking up the phone ( pay-phone) and reporting time and place ,no names given,sure they ask but you dont have to provide it.
      By the way why ya so cold? turn some heat on kare! lol

Good point I'm in Wangavegas what is Heat we have referendums on everything here, Michael Laws makes us. I haven't seen one on Heat so wasn't sure if I should turn a Heater on..... Now theres a little control Freak. Little Mikey.

What I forgot to say was I am in Wan gaVegas, and they have smashed all the PayPhones here, That or smeared grot on the handpieces, or torn out the phone numbers, so picking up the old payphone in Wanga isn't an option.
          Wonder if the drug dealers have smashed them all, that'd be a laugh. Police have been blaming vandals for yonks.

28. mythbuster profile image70
    mythbusterposted 14 years ago

Sorry - I didn't actually answer the question before lol

I would report the death of a drug addict/dealer regardless - because even addicts/dealers often have (innocent) family members (mothers, fathers, siblings, partners, grandparents, cousins, kids) who need to be notified as soon as possible.

1. profile image0

I agree with that 100%

2. profile image0

For that reason, yes, I might.

29. Bob Cedar profile image58
    Bob Cedarposted 14 years ago

gee let me see. a drug dealer got murdered. let's celebrate a much worse crime like murder because at least it's less drugs in the street. let's hand out medals to rapist also. they help teach the victims a lesson in not dressing so slutty. i think i'd rather have a drug dealer in my neighborhood than a murderer wandering around.

30. marisuewrites profile image58
    marisuewritesposted 14 years ago

As a cop's wife, I see the need to report any death I would know about it.  You never know what clues that body could give that might solve other crimes, such as the death or injury to innocent people...

Everything is relative and the safety of the "messenger" would need to be protected, but the report could be annonymous. 

To not get involved - or not report it - only gives strength to that kind of crime against all of us...weighing pros and cons, I would think it's got to be called in.

I thjink it would be hard for the Cops to protect the messenger and their families. In my Country, it would be nie on impossible to hide forever, it may be different in America, albeit. I felt it was an interesting ?
      Thanks
      mandy

1. marisuewrites profile image58
        marisuewritesposted 14 years agoin reply to this
  31. profile image0
    TheSandmanposted 14 years ago

Sure I would report it First of all because a crime is a crime a secondly I would not want the bastard smelling up my yard or wherever

Ew no Horrible thought lol.

32. summerfan5 profile image59
    summerfan5posted 14 years ago

i have to agree with eaglekiwi... 

everyone goes through different stages and choices in life.  this guy just happened to not make it out of this stage.

he may have kids that need the social security now or a mother that has no idea what he was into but her baby isn't answering his phone.

just anonymously tip it off if you aren't comfortable with getting involved further.

I actually am totally unafraid of anyone, I was writing this to see what people would do... I just have little faith in the Cops Protection Schemes and things, But agree alot with what my Countryperson LOL Eagle Kiwi has said. Takes a Kiwi. ou will note that not many people overseas are aware, this Country has is Bi Lingual,  so the words you do not understand are Te reo. (Maori)

33. Eaglekiwi profile image73

Good question by the way.
    Hard as it may be the answer will be a personal decision in the end.
    Kia Kaha

34. Mrvoodoo profile image57
    Mrvoodooposted 14 years ago

Some of my best friends have been drug dealers, so yeah I guess I would.

35. Eaglekiwi profile image73

Kia Kaha -Stay Strong

Kia Manawa-Stay Determined

Sorry fellow hub persons slipped into Maori Language without even thinking back there.
    Be encouraged Mandy !

Good to hear from a Kiwi  Send me the recipe for the Sweet Potato pie do you use Kumara.
      Arahonui from Ao Te Roa

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)