Ways to show your boufriend you really care?

Jump to Last Post 1-15 of 15 discussions (32 posts)
  1. profile image0
    Emily Sparksposted 12 years ago

Some tips please? Nothing s

1. profile image0
      Emily Sparksposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Nothing sensual please

2. Inspired to write profile image77
      Inspired to writeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Hello Emily Sparks

1: Boldly: Steal a kiss quite often.

2: Reach for his hand when your walking together.

3: DO NOT BE MOODY AROUND HIM! EVER!

4: Send him the odd text ensuring your thinking about him.

5: Be humorous, in fact, maybe a little dipsy at times (show your little girlie YOUTHFUL side remembering not to take things in life & this relationship too seriously, have some humour & plenty of fun.)

6: Treat him like he is the one. In your eyes, treat him like a king & let him know how special he makes you feel when you are together with all these traits mentioned above!

7: Remember a man & a woman needs personal space, when you are apart allow him some space & time without you without constantly bothering him, just send him the odd message & make out you have a bit of a busy life all by yourself

8: When you feel he is taking advantage or belittling you, let him know how he have upset your feelings of disrespect in a MATURE way, without blowing your top, & what ever you do, DO NOT ALLOW YOUR PERSONAL LIMITATIONS of what you expect from your guy, your standards enabling him to walk all over you, drop, just to please him! Just make sure he knows that you are not frightened to live without him if the going gets tough!

These are just some of the traits that make a woman attractive to her man & I hope they help you so please let me know Emily Sparks.

All the best for now. Regards Dale

1. profile image0

Thanks for your reply! smile

2. Tmonica profile image60
    Tmonicaposted 12 years ago

I would have to say to pay attention to the things he likes it will go a long way and then bring it up in conversation and he will be so happy you were listening. If there are things that you can't express sometimes, you can leave him little notes here and there saying sweet things. Just show him how much you care by your actions.

1. profile image0

Thankyou for your advice....I appriciate it! smile

3. Tmonica profile image60
    Tmonicaposted 12 years ago

You welcome smile

4. Sabrina Tells All profile image61
    Sabrina Tells Allposted 12 years ago

I prefer to go to a higher plane than limiting myself to thinking in the context of showing a boyfriend that I really care.  With mutual respect it would be approached on the lighter side of fun.  Do you remember what it was like to be a child and look at the world with eyes of promise?  This is how you approach a relationship.  Take time to listen more than talk, laugh, smile, be yourself, be clear on who you are and what you believe, be playful without the limitations of putting everything in a neat organized segment.  Spend less time worrying and more time living.  - Sabrina Tells All -

1. profile image0

We do have fun together!  We enjoy being with each other!  We both talk and listen to each other.  Thankyou!

1. sofs profile image76
        sofsposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Emily, be yourself, if he cannot accept you for who you are, your relationship is not really going last.
        Relationships need to be based on mutual trust and respect ,all others are just  the frills..
        You have got yourself a lot of advise so ... I'll leave this here.. Best wishes.

1. profile image0

Thankyou smile  I am myself.  I do not pretend to be something I am not.  I admit my shortcomings and faults, but obviously he still loves me with them!

5. colpolbear profile image91
    colpolbearposted 12 years ago

Make him some baked goods!  Everyone likes baked goods!

1. profile image0

I do......thankyou!

6. profile image0
    Stevennix2001posted 12 years ago

Be supportive of him whenever he's down.

1. profile image0

I will do my best, thankyou!

7. Max Shelley profile image62
    Max Shelleyposted 12 years ago

From your profile my guess is you're busy just about all the time. Try setting an entire day aside and spend it with him, make it his day, and see what he wants to do, if he wants to go out, YOU pay for it. If you do have to say no to him about anything do it politely. Most of all though NEVER NAG him about anything, you're there to be supportive, he already has a mom. After you do this if he still doesn't think you care, cuddle up with him, look right in his eyes with a sad/worried look and ask him directly what's wrong, if he thinks you think you're doing something wrong he should tell you.

1. Max Shelley profile image62
      Max Shelleyposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I'm not saying don't be yourself, but chances are it's just a little thing, maybe you spend too much time apart (that's been the big one with my relationships) or maybe he doesn't understand something about you and it's bothering him.

1. profile image0

I did not mean to imply that something was wrong between us, there isn't.  I just wanted some more ideas to show him smile  Thanks for your advice!

1. Max Shelley profile image62
          Max Shelleyposted 12 years agoin reply to this

any time smile

8. momster profile image60
    momsterposted 12 years ago

Dont forget to say "Thank you". Thank him for the little things that matter.
    All those little things add up. Sometimes people forget the simpliest things.
    Thank You
    Your Welcome
    Nice Job
    I love you

1. profile image0

That's very true, thankyou!

9. Becca Rose-Hood profile image60
    Becca Rose-Hoodposted 11 years ago

Need some help.
    thanks.
    Rebecca

10. neeta chauhan profile image59
    neeta chauhanposted 11 years ago

Be expressive in love by words
    send sweet nice messages
    say i love you 5 times a day
    be understanding towards him

11. Becca Rose-Hood profile image60

I had been witg him for 11months, we split up two days and I still loves him. We finished becus we jusy had the arguments, control his life and not happy the way we are. Id told him I still loves and 2nd chance etc...id left him a card.so whats the best thing to do? He still got pics of me in his flat since the break up.

12. prettydarkhorse profile image63
    prettydarkhorseposted 11 years ago

you should be attuned with their id and ego

1. Becca Rose-Hood profile image60
      Becca Rose-Hoodposted 11 years agoin reply to this

How do u mean?

1. prettydarkhorse profile image63
        prettydarkhorseposted 11 years agoin reply to this

id - basic needs like foods, sex and physical wellnes

ego - give him a self of self - where he can be confident

i see.
          he asked me to text him when i saw him last night

13. schoolgirlforreal profile image78
    schoolgirlforrealposted 11 years ago

I love holding hands smile

Write him a poem!

14. Becca Rose-Hood profile image60

I have found out that he still loves me (:

15. Shaddie profile image76
    Shaddieposted 11 years ago

I make my guy food whenever I want to cheer him up or show him that I care. I also leave little ridiculous love notes here and there where he will eventually find them - maybe on a day when he is feeling down and needs a picker-upper. Notes are nice because they work anytime and are bound to make anyone feel special.

He still got my love card and i'd left it in the draw so he know i means it so much to him no matter what.
      i saw him last night in Walsall and my mate told me all abt him. So, i hope within a week or so i will have him back in my arms big_smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)