Sheriff Joe, goes Public on Obama's, BC, and Selective Service Card.

Jump to Last Post 1-11 of 11 discussions (58 posts)
  1. OLYHOOCH profile image60
    OLYHOOCHposted 12 years ago

That was good. Now, you all have to remember two things.

1. This is about a Birth Certificate. NOT, about Obama, Ploatics, or any PERSON, yet.

2. Also this is about a, Selective Service Card.

I will post the first e-mail from WND I got about an hour ago, once again,

Her is the first e-mail I got from WND,

"President Barack Obama's long-form birth certificate released by the White House on April 27, 2011, is suspected to be a computer-generated forgery, not a scan of an original 1961 paper document as represented by the White House when the long-form birth certificate was made public," Arizona's Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio said at a press conference today in Phoenix.

This is the major preliminary finding of a six-month ongoing Sheriff's Cold Case Posse law enforcement investigation into the authenticity of Obama's birth certificate and his eligibility to be president.

Having developed probable cause to believe the long-form birth certificate was most likely a computer-generated forgery, investigators began examining other evidence of President Obama's life history.

Investigators additionally have developed credible evidence suggesting:

• President Obama's Selective Service card was most likely a forgery, revealed by an examination of the postal date stamp on the document;

• Records of Immigration and Naturalization Service cards filled out by airplane passengers arriving on international flights originating outside the United States in the month of August 1961, examined at the National Archives in Washington, D.C., are missing records for the week of President Obama's birth, including the dates Aug. 1, 1961 through Aug. 7, 1961.

Beginning in October 2011, the Sheriff's Cold Case Posse, consisting of former law enforcement officers and lawyers with law enforcement experience, examined dozens of witnesses and hundreds of documents, as well as taking numerous sworn statements from witnesses around the world.

In August 2011, 250 members of the Surprise, Arizona, Tea Party, residents of Maricopa County, presented a signed petition asking Sheriff Arpaio to undertake the investigation.

The Tea Party members petitioned under the premise that if a forged birth certificate was utilized to obtain a position for Barack Obama on the 2012 Arizona presidential ballot, their rights as Maricopa County voters could be compromised.

The Cold Case investigators further determined that the Hawaii Department of Health has engaged in what Sheriff's investigators believe is a systematic effort to hide from public inspection whatever original 1961 birth records the Hawaii Department of Health may have in their possession.

"Officers of the Hawaii Department of Health and various elected Hawaiian public officials may have intentionally obscured 1961 birth records and procedures, to avoid having to release to public inspection and to the examination of court-authorized forensic examiners any original Obama 1961 birth records the Hawaii Department of Health may or may not have," said Mike Zullo, the lead investigator in Sheriff Arpaio's Cold Case Posse.

The Cold Case investigators have not yet determined who, when, or precisely how the long-form computer-generated birth certificate released on April 27 may have been forged, but investigators say the evidence contained in the computer-generated PDF file released by the White House as well as important deficiencies in the Hawaii process of certifying the long-form birth certificate establish probable cause that a forgery has been committed.

The Cold Case Posse investigators advised Sheriff Arpaio that the forgers most likely committed two crimes: first, in fraudulently creating a forgery that the White House characterized, knowingly or unknowingly, as an officially produced governmental birth record; and second, in fraudulently presenting to the residents of Maricopa County and to the American public at large a forgery the White House represented as "proof positive" of President Obama's authentic 1961 Hawaii long-form birth certificate.

"A continuing investigation is needed to identify the identity of the person or persons involved in creating the alleged birth certificate forgery, and to determine who, if anyone, in the White House or the state of Hawaii may have authorized the forgery," Arpaio said.

Among the evidence released at the press conference were five videos the Cold Case Posse produced to demonstrate why the Obama long-form birth certificate is suspected to be a computer-generated forgery.

The videos consisted of step-by-step computer demonstrations using a control document.

The videos were designed to display the testing used by the investigators to examine various claims made by supporters of the April 27 document.

The videos illustrate point-by-point the investigators' conclusion that the features and anomalies observed on the Obama long-form birth certificate were inconsistent with features produced when a paper document is scanned, even if the scan of the paper document had been enhanced by Optical Character Recognition (OCR) and optimized.

Additionally, the videos demonstrated that the Hawaii Department of Health Registrar's name stamp and the Registrar's date stamp were computer-generated images imported into an electronic document, as opposed to actual rubber stamp imprints inked by hand or machine onto a paper document.

"That we were able to cast reasonable suspicions on the authenticity of the Registrar stamps was especially disturbing, since these stamp imprints are designed to provide government authentication to the document itself," Zullo said, stressing that if the Registrar stamps are forgeries, the document itself is likely a forgery.

The investigators also chronicled a series of inconsistent and misleading representations that various Hawaii government officials have made over the past five years regarding what, if any, original birth records are held by the Hawaii Department of Health.

"As I said at the beginning of the investigation," Arpaio said, "the president can put all this to rest quite easily. All he has to do is demand the Hawaii Department of Health release to the American public and to a panel of certified court-authorized forensic examiners all original 1961 paper, microfilm, and computer birth records the Hawaii Department of Health has in its possession."

Arpaio further stressed the Hawaii Department of Health needs to provide, as part of the full disclosure, evidence regarding the chain of custody of all Obama birth records, including paper, microfilm, and electronic records, in order to eliminate the possibility that a forger or forgers may have tampered with the birth records.

Arpaio went on to say the President should also authorize Kapiolani Hospital, the birth hospital listed on the Obama long-form birth certificate, to release any and all hospital patient records for Stanley Ann Dunham Obama, his mother, and for the newly born Barack Obama, in order to provide additional corroboration for the original 1961 birth records held in the Hawaii Department of Health vault.

"Absent the authentic Hawaii Department of Health 1961 birth records for Barack Obama, there is no other credible proof supporting the idea or belief that President Barack Obama was born in Hawaii, as he and the White House have consistently asserted," Zullo said.

"In fact, absent the authentication of Hawaii Department of Health 1961 birth records for Barack Obama, there is no other proof he was born anywhere within the United States."

Arpaio concluded the press conference by suggesting a congressional investigation might be warranted and asked that any other law enforcement agency with information referencing this investigation be forwarded to his office.

OLY

1. Ralph Deeds profile image66
      Ralph Deedsposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Oly, pardon me for saying so, but you're a sucker for just about any right wing b.s.

We won't have to worry about this guy anymore. I hope they drive a stake through his heart.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/02/us/an … amp;st=cse

OLYHOOCHposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Morning Ralph. Well, this all could have been cleared uo in 2007 if BOZOMA would have come clean.

You and I both understand that.

OLY

1. Pcunix profile image92
          Pcunixposted 12 years agoin reply to this

There was nothing to clear up except ridiculous nonsense.  But here it is again.

I really wish we could give y'all half the country and watch you descend into the eighteenth  century.

Yep, here is is again. Obama is running out of wiggle room. All it takes is one person to get it right.

Ridiculous Nonsense. That sends a big Red Flag up.

Seems the Truth does not matter to most of you here.

There is a solvable solution to the whole thing. And until it is found, this Issue will not die.

OLY

You are living in some alternate reality.

Ya, just like Obama and his 57 States.

Ya see, in his speech his Brain was going faster than his mouth.

He was talking about The States and, thinking about the 57 islands around Kenya.

OLY

We are all in a Political Overload, this year.

OLY

1. Paul Wingert profile image59
                    Paul Wingertposted 12 years agoin reply to this

People who are still talking about Obama's birth certificate, which was a rumor started by good ole' Karl Rove, need to get a life. The sherrif Joe clown is a ego maniac trying to devert attention away from his own issues of being investigated for his own BS.

2. Evan G Rogers profile image61
        Evan G Rogersposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Ralph Deeds:

"Might makes right!"

"I love that people I disagree with die!"

2. profile image0
      Onusonusposted 12 years agoin reply to this

It shouldn't be a surprise, it only took something like two and a half years for him to produce one.

That is why, I have three. I can always find it if I should need it. When I sent for my first one,

Two weeks later I had it. A copy is a nice crisp new looking one.

Oh, by the way, During that two week waiting period, I found my original one.

It does not look new and crispy. I don't handle that one much. It might fall apart.

That one is in my Safe deposit box.

OLY

2. lovemychris profile image76
    lovemychrisposted 12 years ago

Ole Sheriff Joe...now there's a paragon of virtue!

HOW many times was he investigated??

Well, he is still, Sheriff Joe.

OLY

3. lovemychris profile image76

https://twitter.com/#!/thinkprogress/st … 29/photo/1

Romney also supported an x dirty cop named Jeff Perry.

The worst criminals are those with all the keys at their disposal.

Twitter, Really.

OLY

4. lovemychris profile image76

Strange!...."Apparently so, as Dr. Corsi confirmed he set up an interview for last evening for Andrew and Sheriff Arpaio---Corsi indicated the two had spoken."

Andrew Breitbart was sheduled to meet with Arapaio, with more dirt on Obama, I'm assuming.
    Winds up dead at 43.

Remember, JFK?

OLY

5. profile image0
    Peelander Gallyposted 12 years ago

tl;dr

Good grief. Yet another absurd waste of taxpayer dollars to throw on the pile of tens or even hundreds of millions he's used over the last 20 years for lawyers to fight the countless lawsuits against him. A new one crops up every day, for corruption, the death of an inmate being taken into MCSO custody, etc. etc. Sheriff Joe is completely senile and a prime example of why my state is completely broke.

1. lovemychris profile image76
      lovemychrisposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Yes, it's scary to me when people like this have power.

I fear for my grandkids.

2. OLYHOOCH profile image60

This investagation did not COST US TAX PAYERS, ONE PENNY.

OLY

1. profile image0
        Peelander Gallyposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Well at least there's that, usually his publicity stunts are unforgivably expensive.

6. Daniel Carter profile image62
    Daniel Carterposted 12 years ago

Oh yeah, that's right...because sheriff Joe is a storehouse of incontrovertible evidence.

Adding more conspiracy theory and gossip (because the evidence is so weak) is not solving any problems. He's only contributing to them, and enabling all the other ultra conservative right wing nut jobs to rant and rave about nothing...as usual.

Yet another waste of effort and time to sidetrack from real issues in an election year.

1. Josak profile image60
      Josakposted 12 years agoin reply to this

The right doesn't even realize how dumb they sound I swear, even if Obama was not a citizen do you really think some hick cops could get to the bottom of it? You really think the White house could not create a fake that would be totally watertight? The fact that there are inconsistencies should calm your worries, I have had plenty of my documents be mislabelled and once I was sent a drivers license with my name spelt wrong but I guarantee a white house production would have no inconsistencies. Additionally why on earth would the Democrats put up a candidate who wasn't a citizen you really think he is the only guy who could have won that election for the Dems? Please don't be so foolish.

Well, we are just going to have to wait, and see what happens, now arn't we.

If you call finding the truth, FOOLISH, Well, I guess that works for you, not for me.

OLY

This is just one of many Issues coming up. Funny how this one, Just Won't Go Away.

It could have been done with if Bozoma would have come clean in 2007.

We would not be on this, AGAIN, now would we???????????

OLY

1. Daniel Carter profile image62
        Daniel Carterposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Well, as *admirable* as The Donald may be, he even had to eat crow over his Obama birth certificate nonsense. (There wasn't even a smoking gun, let alone anything else.) Even his limited resources of billions of bucks couldn't find the correct needle in the haystack to pop Mr. Obama's balloon. With all that moolah and power and ego, youdathunk he coulda-shoulda-woulda-(prada) done better than that. But alack and alas, apparently The Donald has a big, noisy tongue he can afford, (because slander and libel is expensive) but doesn't have the balls/facts enough to back anything up.

Man alive, pair this guy up with Rick Santorum, pronto. What a match made for the presidency to mock congress and the people of the USA!

We, have no working Congress, Of The People, By The People, and, For The People, anymore.

And if thing's keep going in the direction Obama is taking us.

There will be no more, United States Of America.

OLY

1. profile image0
            Peelander Gallyposted 12 years agoin reply to this

You mean in the direction of reforming health care and making it sustainable and accessible and channeling more funding toward education, research, infrastructure and mass transit so we can actually compete with the other advanced nations of the world in the coming decades?

Oh someone help us, he's a Kenyan communist space alien who wants to enslave humanity.

1. SparklingJewel profile image66
              SparklingJewelposted 12 years agoin reply to this

...sustainable, attainable and affordable...I guess you haven't read the most recent stats on what is happening with the HHS legislation and the states opting out because point by point is being proven it will cost much more than originally stated and can't provided what said it would, etc etc etc

Yep, I hear a little about that Issue.

OLY

2. profile image0
            Brenda Durhamposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I think you're right, OLY.

Hi Brenda smile

OLY

3. Randy Godwin profile image62
            Randy Godwinposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the laugh, Oily!  You never cease believing what you want to despite making  yourself look foolish in the process.  This stupid claim will fall through just as the others have and then you'll be back with another equally foolish claim.  How many does this make now?  So far you've not been right about any of your revelations here.  But keep it up, you're helping Obama much more than hurting him!  lol

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6186572.jpg

Well, there ya go again. Putting words in my mouth. I am not claiming anything but,

Something is fishy in Denmark. All I do is post them as I find them. Now, as too how this makes me look,

It's like water off a ducks back, with me. I don't clam to be the smartest book on the shelf.

I will claim to get/find, and search for the Truth. I won't quit until this Issue goes away.

That is what happens when you get old. For some reason a person tries a little harder to seek The Truth.

Now, 2012 is going to be the biggest Election we have had in 50 years.

This upcoming Election will go down in history.

That is if we all don't end up in a FEMA camp or have Martial Law called out.

You have a good day now, ya hear.

OLY

1. Randy Godwin profile image62
                Randy Godwinposted 12 years agoin reply to this

But you're looking in the wrong places for the truth, Oly!  How do you expect to find the facts when you are only listening to those incapable of recognizing it themselves? 

How many of your posts have been proven as true here on HP?  Your credibility is pretty well shot here because of the ludicrous claims you always post.  Face it, you don't like the president and will buy into any propaganda against him no matter how many times you've been proven wrong here. 

You probably loved Dubya who never released his military records or claimed they were missing.  Did you raise hell about that?  I doubt it!

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6186572.jpg

Yes, you are right on one thing. BOZOMA, must go. I am a Republican.

That HOPE and CHANGE thing is not worth a darn.

Glad to see it is working for YOU.

I see where you are going with your Posts.

Well, guess what. I have been in the Dog house here, ONCE.

You can not, and , will not bait me into your corner.

Sorry. I have learned how to play your game.

If you had a logical Point, I might discuss it with you.

I can hold my own here and don't have to get nasty about it.

OLY

OH, just one more thing. HUBS, gets a kick out of what I come up with.

They know me.

They also know, I know where the line is.

OLY

7. Ron Montgomery profile image60
    Ron Montgomeryposted 12 years ago

Well if Sheriff Joe says so, that's good enough for me...

8. lovemychris profile image76

To me, what is fishy is this issue coming up now, right when Bibi is coming here to pressure Obama to attack Iran.

According to Webster Tarpley, Bibi brought Orley Taitz over here to start this birther-business in order to under-mine Obama and get him to do things his way...

Seems the pressure is on again now that Bibi wants another "war".

I agree. None of you are going to see a year like this. Right now, WE, are politically overloaded with,

BS, The BC Issue, They all TALK THE TALK, but, will they, WALK THE WALK.

War over here. War over there. This Border. Their Border. XL Pipeline. FEMA. NADD, and so on.

I am having a lot of trouble keeping up with all of it.

And to top it off, THE MEDIA.

I have a small bunch of followers, and, A few of them are trying to get to the bottom of our Issues.

OH YA, and this is an Election year.

I have no answers for or on anything, YET.

But, I am retired and have nothing to do. That is why I can be on the Computer, 10 to 14 hours a day, 7 days a week

I also have to move My Website. If you care to take a look, My New Website is at,

https://sites.google.com/site/1olyhooch1/

So, as you can see, my plate is rather full.

You here at, HUBPAGES, know once I get on or in to an Issue, I DON'T QUIT, or LET GO.

Not until I get to the truth, or, YOU here, show me the right places to look.

I can see we are going to have a little fun with this Post.

Am looking forward to hearing from all of you.

OLY

9. Ron Montgomery profile image60
    Ron Montgomeryposted 12 years ago

Poor OLY

All fun, I might get lucky one of these days. But, then again, If I didn't stop in once in awhile.

Who would you guys have to talk about.

You would miss me, and you know it.

Well let's see what kind of trouble I can find today, LOL

Think I should bring Rush up,LOL, LOL

OLY

Nope.

Meet The Press, is giving Rush a tongue lashing this morning. They tried to corner Newt on that Issue. They failed.

OLY

1. lovemychris profile image76
            lovemychrisposted 12 years agoin reply to this

To me, it's their "Michael Dukakis" moment.

Remember? He was asked "what if someone raped your wife, how would you feel?"

They should have asked them how they would feel if their wives or daughters were called sl*ts and prostitutes for having sex.

Only good R response was Scott Brown. "It was reprehensible, and he should apologize."

but of course, no one will hammer them like Dukakis was hammered. They will skate, as they always do.

Soon they will laugh about it and say, "She really WAS a sl*t." snarkle, snarkle snarkle...and the one laughing the hardest will be Ingraham.

I do believe you are correct on that, snarkle, snarkle.

OLY

10. lovemychris profile image76

In a stunning development one day after the release of Where's the Birth Certificate? The Case that Barack Obama is not Eligible to be President, by Dr. Jerome Corsi, World Net Daily Editor and Chief Executive Officer Joseph Farah has announced plans to recall and pulp the entire 200,000 first printing run of the book, as well as announcing an offer to refund the purchase price to anyone who has already bought either a hard copy or electronic download of the book.

"In light of recent events, this book has become problematic, and contains what I now believe to be factual inaccuracies," he said this morning. "I cannot in good conscience publish it and expect anyone to believe it."

A source at WND, who requested that his name be withheld, said that Farah was "rip-sh*t" when, on April 27, President Obama took the extraordinary step of personally releasing his "long-form" birth certificate, thus resolving the matter of Obama's legitimacy for "anybody with a brain."

"He called up Corsi and really tore him a new one," says the source. "I mean, we'll do anything to hurt Obama, and erase his memory, but we don't want to look like f*cking idiots, you know? Look, at the end of the day, bullsh*t is bullsh*t."

Read more: http://www.esquire.com/blogs/politics/j … z1oA80OvZm

11. lovemychris profile image76

Next tactic Oly.

Well, I did not choose, WND for the Interview. They had it live and I wanted to see it. Esquire, now there is a good source for Information.

My Next Tactic. Poor choice of words, just like Rush said. I believe you meant , MOVE.

I am just going to sit in the bushes and watch and wait. At any rate, It Is Not Over Till The Fat Lady Sings The Blues.

Have a good day.

OLY

Her is the first e-mail I got from WND,

"President Barack Obama's long-form birth certificate released by the White House on April 27, 2011, is suspected to be a computer-generated forgery, not a scan of an original 1961 paper document as represented by the White House when the long-form birth certificate was made public," Arizona's Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio said at a press conference today in Phoenix.

This is the major preliminary finding of a six-month ongoing Sheriff's Cold Case Posse law enforcement investigation into the authenticity of Obama's birth certificate and his eligibility to be president.

Having developed probable cause to believe the long-form birth certificate was most likely a computer-generated forgery, investigators began examining other evidence of President Obama's life history.

Investigators additionally have developed credible evidence suggesting:

• President Obama's Selective Service card was most likely a forgery, revealed by an examination of the postal date stamp on the document;

• Records of Immigration and Naturalization Service cards filled out by airplane passengers arriving on international flights originating outside the United States in the month of August 1961, examined at the National Archives in Washington, D.C., are missing records for the week of President Obama's birth, including the dates Aug. 1, 1961 through Aug. 7, 1961.

Beginning in October 2011, the Sheriff's Cold Case Posse, consisting of former law enforcement officers and lawyers with law enforcement experience, examined dozens of witnesses and hundreds of documents, as well as taking numerous sworn statements from witnesses around the world.

In August 2011, 250 members of the Surprise, Arizona, Tea Party, residents of Maricopa County, presented a signed petition asking Sheriff Arpaio to undertake the investigation.

The Tea Party members petitioned under the premise that if a forged birth certificate was utilized to obtain a position for Barack Obama on the 2012 Arizona presidential ballot, their rights as Maricopa County voters could be compromised.

The Cold Case investigators further determined that the Hawaii Department of Health has engaged in what Sheriff's investigators believe is a systematic effort to hide from public inspection whatever original 1961 birth records the Hawaii Department of Health may have in their possession.

"Officers of the Hawaii Department of Health and various elected Hawaiian public officials may have intentionally obscured 1961 birth records and procedures, to avoid having to release to public inspection and to the examination of court-authorized forensic examiners any original Obama 1961 birth records the Hawaii Department of Health may or may not have," said Mike Zullo, the lead investigator in Sheriff Arpaio's Cold Case Posse.

The Cold Case investigators have not yet determined who, when, or precisely how the long-form computer-generated birth certificate released on April 27 may have been forged, but investigators say the evidence contained in the computer-generated PDF file released by the White House as well as important deficiencies in the Hawaii process of certifying the long-form birth certificate establish probable cause that a forgery has been committed.

The Cold Case Posse investigators advised Sheriff Arpaio that the forgers most likely committed two crimes: first, in fraudulently creating a forgery that the White House characterized, knowingly or unknowingly, as an officially produced governmental birth record; and second, in fraudulently presenting to the residents of Maricopa County and to the American public at large a forgery the White House represented as "proof positive" of President Obama's authentic 1961 Hawaii long-form birth certificate.

"A continuing investigation is needed to identify the identity of the person or persons involved in creating the alleged birth certificate forgery, and to determine who, if anyone, in the White House or the state of Hawaii may have authorized the forgery," Arpaio said.

Among the evidence released at the press conference were five videos the Cold Case Posse produced to demonstrate why the Obama long-form birth certificate is suspected to be a computer-generated forgery.

The videos consisted of step-by-step computer demonstrations using a control document.

The videos were designed to display the testing used by the investigators to examine various claims made by supporters of the April 27 document.

The videos illustrate point-by-point the investigators' conclusion that the features and anomalies observed on the Obama long-form birth certificate were inconsistent with features produced when a paper document is scanned, even if the scan of the paper document had been enhanced by Optical Character Recognition (OCR) and optimized.

Additionally, the videos demonstrated that the Hawaii Department of Health Registrar's name stamp and the Registrar's date stamp were computer-generated images imported into an electronic document, as opposed to actual rubber stamp imprints inked by hand or machine onto a paper document.

"That we were able to cast reasonable suspicions on the authenticity of the Registrar stamps was especially disturbing, since these stamp imprints are designed to provide government authentication to the document itself," Zullo said, stressing that if the Registrar stamps are forgeries, the document itself is likely a forgery.

The investigators also chronicled a series of inconsistent and misleading representations that various Hawaii government officials have made over the past five years regarding what, if any, original birth records are held by the Hawaii Department of Health.

"As I said at the beginning of the investigation," Arpaio said, "the president can put all this to rest quite easily. All he has to do is demand the Hawaii Department of Health release to the American public and to a panel of certified court-authorized forensic examiners all original 1961 paper, microfilm, and computer birth records the Hawaii Department of Health has in its possession."

Arpaio further stressed the Hawaii Department of Health needs to provide, as part of the full disclosure, evidence regarding the chain of custody of all Obama birth records, including paper, microfilm, and electronic records, in order to eliminate the possibility that a forger or forgers may have tampered with the birth records.

Arpaio went on to say the President should also authorize Kapiolani Hospital, the birth hospital listed on the Obama long-form birth certificate, to release any and all hospital patient records for Stanley Ann Dunham Obama, his mother, and for the newly born Barack Obama, in order to provide additional corroboration for the original 1961 birth records held in the Hawaii Department of Health vault.

"Absent the authentic Hawaii Department of Health 1961 birth records for Barack Obama, there is no other credible proof supporting the idea or belief that President Barack Obama was born in Hawaii, as he and the White House have consistently asserted," Zullo said.

"In fact, absent the authentication of Hawaii Department of Health 1961 birth records for Barack Obama, there is no other proof he was born anywhere within the United States."

Arpaio concluded the press conference by suggesting a congressional investigation might be warranted and asked that any other law enforcement agency with information referencing this investigation be forwarded to his office.

OLY

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)