how to succeed in life? WHEN I HAVE

Jump to Last Post 1-9 of 9 discussions (41 posts)
  1. chukra G profile image59
    chukra Gposted 14 years ago

1) no education background
    2) easy to loose interest on something
    3) cannot stucked at a place.
    4) inferiority complex (no 1 can help me here)
    5) cant get good impressions from others.
    6) bad in communication with people

can anyone give me some suggestions

1. frans240 profile image60
      frans240posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'd say 1 and 6 can be improved by educating yourself on the specific subject of your choosing, but that does not go with nr.2 and nr.3! :-) Number 4..mmm guess you have to get a way better image of yourself to let such destructive self imagery go. When you start appreciating life in general, be amazed about simple things in Life as if you were that child again, you'll find the self image and passion back and truly know WHO you are.

Just some suggestions.. I wanted to share here !!

Cor

chukra Gposted 14 years agoin reply to this

thank you, appreciate your suggestions

and the best part :

be amazed about simple things in Life as if you were that child again,

thank you

2. andromida profile image56
      andromidaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You have already figured out the formula of success because
      you have identified the main reasons.so, becoming successful is
      easy for you.Turn all those points into opposite ones-success.

1. livewithrichard profile image72
        livewithrichardposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Success is different for everyone.  First you have to define what you want to achieve be purpose driven.  To do that you have to "begin with the end in mind." 

Check out my Give Your Live Meaning Hub, skip to the bottom,  and you will see what I'm talking about

agreed with your HUB but have you ever imagine how high you go in this life, the emptyness still exist, nevermine if you dont understand bout it, just leave it, it is like curse, but in another view it is a sense where reminding you oN SOMETHING

Hey back again... Well you know I want to share something with you...getting advice is one thing but turning it in to something useful is another, I found a great way to deal with any kind of emotion that is in your way...EFT..it works wonders really..and it is SO simple to do...I totally understand what you wrote about the emptiness..thing is you gotta fill that emptiness and tap (literally) into the source of your being..once you do that you will never experience such emptiness again..and I am not talking about some religious stuff here!!! (although my opinion is that religious people feel the life force within them but mistaken that for something outside of themselves, making them vunrable and misguided)

thank you very much, im interested on it can you tell me more on it, appreciate you for your effort to spend your time for me

You are very welcome indeed!

MMmmm EFT stands for Emotional Freedom Technique, it works based on the ancient acupuncture principle but don't worry no needles are used! As we have a physical body we also have an energy body..through the years we build up emotional blocks, some small some big and most of the time we do not even know they are there..until..things do not work out the way we expect, we have a lowered self esteem (which is basically over 50% of all people!!..and some can hide it pretty well!! hehe EFT releases those energy/emotional blocks..the cool thing about it is that it always works..even if you do not believe in it or do not understand how it works..the person who made EFT as it is used today started out with some veterans who were in mental hospitals, and most of them were pretty screwed up, i think his success rate was around 90%..helping them of medication (which only suppresses those emotions and fears)!!

EFT basics are done by starting with an affirmation (about the very thing that is in your way or bothering you) and then tapping on certain tapping points (meridians) while mentioning a few keywords about that what you want to release ..If you want more about the basics I can send you the lnks to some articles I wrote about it

2. andromida profile image56

I agree with you that success is a variable if you think life itself is a complex equation.Is it always possible to define a variable correctly ,  maybe we just define a vague boundaries of that variable.

2. chukra G profile image59

i knew each of my weakness, hmmmm the difficult part is to turn them to the strenght. thank you, appreciate you, i am working on it.

3. goldentoad profile image61
      goldentoadposted 14 years agoin reply to this

just give up. Its not worth trying. Do lots of drugs to feel better too.

1. Jewels profile image82
        Jewelsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

And eat heaps of McDonalds.  Speaking of - GT you're looking a bit bloated, you ok?

1. goldentoad profile image61
          goldentoadposted 14 years agoin reply to this

yep. been workin out.

1. Jewels profile image82
            Jewelsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Use more than one remote control, you get a better arm workout.

4. profile image0
      nazishnasimposted 14 years agoin reply to this

There'd be something in life that you'd be passionate about; something productive - start capitalizing on it!

there lies my problem, finding my passionate towards

5. Ivorwen profile image65
      Ivorwenposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I can identify.  Not long ago, each of these things fit me.  Then I realized that most people pick up on how you think about yourself.  As soon as I decided that people like to be around me (after all, my friends and family did) others started to notice me in a positive way also. 

Education is not that hard to get.  Start with something that means something to you.  Study it out.  Learn and practice... You will feel better about yourself if you develop some self control.  Making yourself continue with something even after the initial interest has disappeared will help in that.  I have taught myself many, many things, some of which bore me half to death during the learning process.  big_smile

thank you for taking spending some time,
        nice suggestion,
        change yourself, and everything will change itself hmmm good

6. Lisa HW profile image63
      Lisa HWposted 14 years agoin reply to this

chukra, one thing stood out to me, and that's "easy to lose interest..".  Not having much interest in anything can be a sign of depression.   So can not being able to stick with something.  If there's a way someone in that situation could talk to a professional and find out if he's depressed that might be a start.  Maybe the same professional could help some with the inferiority complex too.  I really think having a talk or two with a professional might be helpful, but if you can't do that what about looking for books that address the issues mentioned?  What about help at places like state employment agencies for some tips on finding the right kind of work?

The person who has trouble with communication should try to find work and hobbies that don't require being great at communication. 

The education thing is a problem; and I think there are only two choices:  To either get some kind of training for work that has potential or else to to seek work one feels is really right for him, even if it doesn't require a lot of formal education.  Work that offers on-the-job-training or that pays for other training might be good.

Other than that, if you can't think well of yourself at least try to like other people and know that most are friendly and would be more than willing to try to help you or to understand if you have communication problems.  (Is it a second-language problem?  People certainly understand that.)  Everybody can succeed in his own way, but you have to know what's right for you; and sometimes a person needs a little help from others.  If someone may be depressed, though, that's the first thing that needs to get sorted out.

2. darkside profile image66
    darksideposted 14 years ago

7) Starts stupid threads.

smile , yeah maybe.

and you made me happy with that, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart

1. profile image0
        dennisemattposted 14 years agoin reply to this

see...sense of humor...good place to start.
        the real problem is #4. and your right, you got to fix that one yourself. get over that, the rest wont matter!!

thank you for your concern

3. Dolores Monet profile image94
    Dolores Monetposted 14 years ago

Learn something new. Think of others. Start projects with small, doable goals. All 3 will increase self esteem and communication skills.

appreciate that.

4. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

Stop succeeding and start living smile

1. weblog profile image57
      weblogposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Good one smile

true what you said, but just that peole judging me wrongly, and i can pretend not to bother them anymore.

3. andromida profile image56

ohh.new pic and talking about life,looking cool.But I think your
      comments go well with your previous avatar.

1. Misha profile image63
        Mishaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Not sure I understood. Could you re-phrase?

1. andromida profile image56

I always enjoy your witty comments in the forums.I meant that I liked your previous avatar with spiky hair, the  witty comments and spiky hair is a great combination for your current popularity-my personal opinion.When I see a spiky hair person making intelligent comments thats a great fun for me.And I thoroughly enjoyed your comments in my forum "Do you think a strong competitor of Google is needed in search".

5. profile image58
    aireannaposted 14 years ago

Here is the problem you are stuckde the proverbial box. If you want to succeed you will need step out side of that box in order to unlearn what you have learned so far, which will enable you to succeed. Education can be a great start. Here is a suggestion get a laptop and take online classes. That way you can learn anywhere and are not stuck to one place. I would suggetion finding a school that has short class like 5 - 8 weeks maximum that would assist you the fact that you cannot stick with anything long. Challenge your self to stick with one class for 5 - 8; then a new one will start. So you will not get bored / tired of one thing. You might also want to check into online workshops or seminars that might even be shorter in length. I would highly suggest taking some class or personal development in people skills. You may not like dealing with people, but it is pretty hard to avoid people all the time. Building your skills in this area may help you to become more comfortable in having or needing to deal with people. The last suggestion is books. Books are a great source of knowledge that can also go anywhere either print, audiobooks, or ebooks they are all mobile, and easy to take with you regardless of where you are going.

i appreciate your suggestion especially---- If you want to succeed you will need step out side of that box in order to unlearn what you have learned so far----- nice

6. profile image0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 14 years ago

I think this is actually a good thread, it is educational, and brings out the big hearted hubbers,

It's funny too, that is in my opinion anyway

can't help you though, not today, I am on here just to read today

hey its fine, no matter you help or not doesnt matter, i am appreciate for your comment, yeah we can see good hearted here, they are real teachers for me, they love to share,

7. profile image0
    nazishnasimposted 14 years ago

There is no otherway of overcoming your current state unless you find something that you enjoy doing; it can be as trivial as playing flute. Either look it up in your past or peek inside yourself, it might just be hiding around but it will be there, trust me.

8. ChristineComaford profile image41
    ChristineComafordposted 14 years ago

When I first became a CEO I had no idea how to do it. I dove into business books and found out something superfast: to some extent, all first-time CEOs are making it up as they go along. This is what you do with a new job, a new role in life or business, a new community you are joining. You’re declaring yourself to be something you aren’t yet. You are intending it. You are choosing it. You’re declaring victory as you step onto the battlefield. Then you’re doing what it takes—applying the required skills and the hard work—to succeed in this new role.

To some degree, what we put forth to others is an illusion anyway, so why not try one that makes you more powerful and effective.  You see, the best part about picking an illusion, which also could be called a self-image, is that you can change it if it doesn’t work. Some illusions along the way didn’t empower me, so I moved on. Don’t like what you see? Reinvent yourself!

9. sasimummy profile image58
    sasimummyposted 14 years ago

Funny i think a lot like you so instead of looking at the improvements you need to make first concentrate on where you are in life and the accomplishment in getting there...you know each of us reaching the here and now is possibly the biggest accomplishment to date.

You have to look at yourself in a better light...have you not noticed it the ones oozing confidence that get ahead there confidence is catching ppl love it...and if ya cant do it my advice....FAKE IT TILL YA MAKE IT!!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)