Dreams can they be real?

Jump to Last Post 1-9 of 9 discussions (21 posts)
  1. rdsparrowriter profile image82
    rdsparrowriterposted 11 years ago

Hi I just want to know whether dreams you dream while asleep, can they become real in your life? Or is it just a coincident ?

2. profile image0
    GoldenThreadPressposted 11 years ago

I have had dreams that came true down to the letter. But that doesn't happen very often.--Deb

rdsparrowriterposted 11 years agoin reply to this

thank you smile

3. cleaner3 profile image70
    cleaner3posted 11 years ago

It's been said that if you think it will be real . The positive  and negative influences that determine what happens in our life go both ways. Dreams are what our subconcious minds are wanting to experience or  thinking about before we go sleep.  What ever you want to dream about , think about it before you go to sleep and you will usually dream about it .  An active mind while asleep is influenced by noises (the television  or radio )  that it hears and sets off the R.E.M stage of the mind.  Sweet Dreams ..

Is that so? Well, how can you see things which are not related to you, but for others .. for example .. after I accepted jesus christ as my saviour, since then I've had plenty of dreams about whom I have not seen, and when I shared with elders, no one believed me, maybe because I was small, but years later when I see them, I got so freaked out ... but later on I always found out someone needs prayers or going through a difficult time .. Since no one took me serious, I wrote stories out of what I saw.. but I don't know why people always take written word so serious even when it is a mix of creativity in other words lies and stupid dreams?

1. cleaner3 profile image70
        cleaner3posted 11 years agoin reply to this

when you saw them later you were experiencing Deja vu your mind only remebered the dream for you might not remember your dreams they stay in your subconcious and when you see the  the one then your mind remembers what you seen and it is Deja vu.   When what comes from the mind is the creative nature of the human soul  written down that is just what your mind made your hands do and from the beginning of time , man has used his hands and his mind to see the stars , so all you dream about is just the creator giving your mind a kiss..

Wow ! Thank you Micheal smile I like how you have said "so all you dream about is just the creator giving your mind a kiss.."

1. cleaner3 profile image70
            cleaner3posted 11 years agoin reply to this

a certain kiss
            for the mind such bliss

smile

4. aware profile image67
    awareposted 11 years ago

invention  starts many times  from a dream.  you dream of a flying machine  before you  build one . and so on.

Thanks smile

5. profile image0
    Kathryn LJposted 11 years ago

I've had dreams that came true and I have learnt to recognise them whilst I'm actually dreaming.  They are always in glorious technicolour, and just feel different.  So different that I remember them, talk about them to other people and then, they actually happen.  Usually, it is something pretty awful and knowing about it in advance doesn't stop it from happening.  I have dreamed of the following before they happened;  My first boyfriends motorcycle accident, my late husbands diagnosis of cancer and his death, which was unusual and not at all what I was lead to believe would happen by his medical team . Also, I have dreamed of a car accident and subsequent litigation, which included a dispute on the phone with my insurer, For the last few years, the predictions have stopped and I can't say I miss them.  Trust me, things that come out of the blue should stay that way!

I'm sorry to hear about the pain you must have gone through. Thank you for sharing, I hope my question didn't bring out sadness in you. Take care and may God bless you!

6. MsLofton profile image60
    MsLoftonposted 11 years ago

Yes they can be real and a lot of times they are messages about things that you are dealing with subconsciously. It also depends on what you were thinking about before you went to sleep because sometimes thats have an effect on a dream as well.

Thank you for the insight smile God bless you!

7. Renee Abbott profile image80
    Renee Abbottposted 11 years ago

I have had dreams of prophecy, and thank the Goddess few and far apart. I dreamt my brother's death, and we did not find out he died till 3 days later. I was praying it was a bad dream/nightmare.

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you are recovering from it. God bless you!

8. profile image0
    khmohsinposted 11 years ago

I think you have choose a good topic today. The dreams about the wellness are mostly true they become real at some stage but the dreams about the evils are just the mind reflexive. they never come to be true.

Thank you for sharing your insight. God bless you!

9. profile image0
    zampanoposted 11 years ago

Sometimes, it can be good when you wake up.

Oh yes it is smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)