Would You Attend a Same Sex Wedding?

Jump to Last Post 101-118 of 118 discussions (386 posts)
  1. mistywild profile image60
    mistywildposted 14 years ago

please check your fanmail glen.

2. profile image0
    Stevennix2001posted 14 years ago

bumps

mistywildposted 14 years agoin reply to this

bumps back

1. profile image0
        Stevennix2001posted 14 years agoin reply to this

oh im sorry, i didn't mean to do that on purpose my dear.  lol.

mistywildposted 14 years agoin reply to this

sure sure wink

1. profile image0

lol lol lol

3. mistywild profile image60

it's all good.

4. mistywild profile image60

well goodnight then. nice talking with you.

5. profile image0

goodnight glen

6. profile image0
    B.C. BOUTIQUEposted 14 years ago

Sure I would attend if I were on the guest list.

7. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

I feel unloved...sneak keeps ignoring me and won't tell me why

1. profile image0
      sneakorocksolidposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I love you! You're my friend! I just don't want to bug people too much.smile

1. profile image0
        Crazdwriterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You don't bug me...shoot I thought I did something wrong!

1. profile image0

Never! You're a star! I bow to your greatness!smile

1. profile image0

aaa thanks sneak. PHEW! I was like great got a hubber who is mad at me and I don't know why and already stressed enough as it is lmao

1. lorlie6 profile image73
              lorlie6posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Still stressin' on the mother-in-law?  Girl, it sounds like you have already made good contact.

1. profile image0

hehe yep still am...shoot lorlie she yelled at me today for being so nervous about her coming out here lol

Lordy, lordy...hmmm.  Well, then, again-DEEEEP Breaths!!!!

2. profile image0

I'm not very observant, it's been pointed out to me before, throw a rock at me. Please take everything I say with a grain of salt!

1. profile image0

*struggles and picks up a huge boulder* Like this one sneak? lol ooo gonna kill my back throwing this thing at you

8. lorlie6 profile image73
    lorlie6posted 14 years ago

Absolutely I would.  Is this a serious question?

9. caranoelle profile image79
    caranoelleposted 14 years ago

Yes I would...  Especially if it were my own.  My partner and I are waiting for it to be legal, before we have a ceremony.  Domestic Partnership is not the same.

Congratulations!

2. profile image0

I hope you get the wedding of yours and your partner's dreams!

3. profile image0

Canada will let you marry, give you 5 acres and love you like....like.....like whatever you want to be.

10. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

hee hee hoooo hee hee hooo....wait that is if I was pregnant....okay huuuuuu uuuuuhhhhhhhh huuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh
    lol lol lol lol

11. JeannieRyan profile image60
    JeannieRyanposted 14 years ago

In a heartbeat smile

12. aefrancisco profile image61
    aefranciscoposted 14 years ago

YES... specially if they are my close friends smile

13. profile image0

bump

1. Mark Knowles profile image59
      Mark Knowlesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Why are you bumping this garbage?

1. profile image0

why do you call it garbage, and why do you even care?  im just bumping random forums for fun since i got nobody to talk to.

1. aguasilver profile image69
          aguasilverposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I have to say I have no idea what Bump means.... anyone want to give me a clue, is it some sort of hubber code?

1. h.a.borcich profile image61
            h.a.borcichposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Bump refers to bumping the thread back up in recent activity. Holly smile

1. janiek13 profile image77
              janiek13posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Don't feel bad, I didn't know what it was either and why is it bad?

14. Uninvited Writer profile image79
    Uninvited Writerposted 14 years ago

And bumping for no reason is not looked kindly upon my HubPages management...

15. profile image0

i'd like to point out that i already apologized to mark knowles about this already.  i don't know how the rest of that conversation got erased in this thread, as I know i posted it in here last night. 

oh well, i just wanted to point out that i already apologized to him and that i apologize to anyone else that feels i was rude by bumping this thread up.  im sorry mark knowles and to EVERYONE here, for bumping.  although, i know for a fact, im not the only one and could name other forums and other users that do the same thing.  However, since i was the one that got caught, i'm the jerk.  therefore, i consider this matter closed.  please drop this.

16. profile image52
    John Wiggensposted 13 years ago

Of course I would attend a same sex marriage.
    IF its right for them (meaning they feel love affection) for each other they should get married.
    So whats the big deal of a same sex or male female marriage.
    Every one has a right to be happy.

1. profile image55
      ZahraBrownposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Exactly. Someone else's sexuality shouldn't bother you unless you want to sleep with them.

For the religious ones, don't forget that the bible says, "Thou Shalt Not Judge" or something along those lines.

17. Greek One profile image63
    Greek Oneposted 13 years ago

after a few years of marriage, it's all 'the same sex'

1. Druid Dude profile image59
      Druid Dudeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Only if we get to dress up like clowns, You know, to fit in.

18. glendoncaba profile image73
    glendoncabaposted 9 years ago

As the OP I  have had a lot of time to think about posting my views here.  The last few years have seen the normalising of alternative lifestyles.  I sincerely believe that it is now dangerous both legally and personally to promote the Christian orthodoxy on family life.  I am now interested in removing this thread if possible.  Sounds paranoid, but I am observing some worrying trends.  A new beast is being born in art and culture, something beyond homophobia, beyond heterophobia, something antichrist.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)