Refugees placed all around America

Jump to Last Post 1-10 of 10 discussions (103 posts)
  1. Jackie Lynnley profile image83
    Jackie Lynnleyposted 7 years ago

So it is reported in the news 10,000 refugees are being placed all around America if anyone is actually keeping track of that number. I just wonder why they have to be so spread out. Does that make sense? Shouldn't they be in one place so we can keep track of them or any trouble or uprising they may cause? Aren't radicalized ones safer and have a much larger outreach in the way it is being handled by our president who does not recognize or admit to there being any bad guys while they scream death to America?
    Have you seen the list of all the cities they are going to? Are we seeing on the news in these other countries what is about to happen to us?

1. dianetrotter profile image61
      dianetrotterposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I don't know.  Maybe if they are together, it will be easier to recruit others for a major attack.  Is there a best way.  it seems lone wolves pop up all the time - most from here.  sad

Jackie Lynnleyposted 7 years agoin reply to this

That is true but although the last one was from here he had his loyalties to another country and their religious beliefs and he as all the others made it perfectly clear who their god was.
        The government isn't even denying there will be so many radicals slip in, I am just asking why let them spread out? Makes no sense in our interest for safety.

1. Credence2 profile image79
          Credence2posted 7 years agoin reply to this

10,000 people amongst 300 millions is an insignificant number. Keeping them all cooped up without any real justification is just revisiting upon them the very tyranny that they fled from.

As usual, I say that the concerns of those on the right of this issue is as usual, a 'red herring'.

In one place is all cooped up? Wouldn't you think they would prefer being together and what about the things that are happening to the American's they go near for example the little five year old who was molested by two very young refugee boys (not even men!) and they peed in her mouth and beat her to a pulp? Is that OK by you? Clearly from what they are doing around the world they have no respect for anyone and give no thanks but feel they own the world. We don't know one from another and just like the criminals that seep in at the borders, our country is filling with the corruption that is overcoming other countries. Watch the news people somewhere where they give it.

No, it is not OK. But, are refugees the only ones that do these sorts of things? I am sure that there plenty of examples of homegrown 'yankee doodle dandies' that are doing that and worse right here.

Yes, if they want to be together, they should have that choice as well. The point is that it is THEIR choice

Taking one case and making a rule from it is not always the best way to come to a general conclusion.

1. colorfulone profile image78
                colorfuloneposted 7 years agoin reply to this

The number of Black and White women who are being raped in America is considerably close.

ADDED: "homegrown yankee doole dandys"!
                Wow, that sounds racist!

Your point, Ms. Colorfulone?

Don't you know what a 'yankee doodle dandy' is?

I'm sure you didn't mean the man who owned broadway.

2. colorfulone profile image78

I read about that, the little girl was striped, and raped.  The City Counsel is trying to brush it off as if it never happened, even though concerned citizens are speaking up about the problems that are occurring as a result of the Muslims in the community.

2. Jackie Lynnley profile image83

Credence2 - How many did it take to bring down a tower of our friends and family?

Considerably more that what was needed to bring down the Murrah building in Oklahoma City, in April, 1995.

2. colorfulone profile image78

I looked at a site that had a map and list of cities the refugees will be placed, but had trouble with the site so I got out too soon to see everything. From what I did see, California looked like it was going to be repopulated heavily.

Its a part of the grand jihad on America as far as I am concerned, Islam has not hidden their plans. 

Imama Obama is defying the Supreme Court to deport illegal immigrants.
          But, keep those borders open! 
          Obama wants to bring in more unvetted refugees from the Middle East.
          Hillary wants to bring in 550% more ME refugees than Obama's 10,000.

3. dianetrotter profile image61

If only there could be land in their countries that they could move to to colonize.  Terrorist will not let them do it because they will follow them.  Unfortunately, some will even slip into the US.

2. Live to Learn profile image59
      Live to Learnposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Yes. Let's make a section for them in a specific city. Put up a wall and make them stay behind it. Then, we can make them wear some type of thing on their chest to identify them as refugees. Then, we can tattoo something on their arms. In case the sign on their chest falls off. After a while, maybe we can build a railway to move them out to specific camps just for these refugees.

Or, we can have a little faith in our fellow man.

I understand your fears. But, we are Americans. We are a nation descended from immigrants and refugees.

Well let me see, shall we ask the other countries how this story is going to go or can we just watch it on the news?
        We are legal Americans and all of my ancestors were too. All went by the book because it was law and law use to mean something. (There really are reasons for those laws and as we are having new diseases come back in that had been wiped out might give you one little clue.)

1. profile image0
          PrettyPantherposted 7 years agoin reply to this

The refugees are coming here legally, too.

I am not saying they are not, (although against the will of most Americans) I am just saying it seems to be in a very suspicious pattern not in the best interest of American's safety, but perhaps there are enough of people such as yourself that would like them in your back yard, not knowing who you have. Why act so naive? I have a legitimate question and you sure aren't offering any answers, just defensive rhetoric I am so sick of hearing.

1. profile image0

I believe this is the first time I have responded in any way to your fears about refugees, but perhaps I have forgotten about a multitude of responses that you are so "sick of hearing."  Shrug.

I don't know anything about anyone who moves into my back yard, until I meet and get to know them.  Believe me, the guy down the street who has an electric fence around his yard, surveillance cameras on every corner of his house, and sets traps for neighborhood cats sets off a few red flags in my mind, but then, he's not an immigrant and not a Muslim.  Lily-white and Christian.

I just think that there are criminals and crazy ideologues among any group of legal immigrants, Muslim or otherwise, just as there are criminals and crazy ideologues born and bred right here in the good ol' US of A.

Lily-white and Christian? 
                Are you a racist and anti-Christian?

1. profile image0

LOL, no.  I am lily-white and my parents attempted to raise me a Christian.  I have nothing against Christians, until they start using their religion to justify their politics and force their morals on the rest of us.  But that is not just a Christian characteristic, it is a characteristic of all religions.

Sounds like you have had a good foundation from the way your parents attempted to raise you.  I have to give them credit for trying.  Religion and Christianity are two completely different topics to me though. 

I apologize for asking if you are racist, it was a fair question. Thank you for your honest answer, I appreciate that.

What is white and/or Christian about wanting to live and live in peace without threat of terror or having our daughters and granddaughters raped and killed by men who believe it is their God given right?

2. profile image0
            ahorsebackposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Some are , some aren't !

TRUE!  People with terrorist connections that are from Muslim countries have been caught crossing the southern border into the USA.

1. profile image0

Obviously not by a liberal border guard !

2. Live to Learn profile image59

Yes. Disease is what this thread is all about. OK

3. Credence2 profile image79

You know, about the diseases, they used to say that about the hoard that dropped in on Ellis Island a century ago. Isn't your argument a bit tired and dated?

If according to the article, over 1.2 million immigrants are involved why are we making a fuss about 10,000 people. Would you have the same concern about immigrants coming in from say, Scotland?

I have not heard any Scots nor anyone affiliated with them are raping and murdering anyone or being radicalized in any way or form or saying death to America.

What does that have to do with point about the threat of 'disease'?

Not sure how it got on that, an answer or question somewhere but of course that concerns us too, why not? It is a very real issue for those who know what is coming. Some of us will not be too surprised but we still cannot sit still and say nothing.

3. gmwilliams profile image85
      gmwilliamsposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Jackie, I see your points.  Instead of permitting refugees to come to this country & other industrialized countries, why don't governments get unified & implement plans to improve the status of those in such afflicted countries.   America & Europe have their own problems, they don't need to be inundated with more refugees.

If it were all that simple, Grace, I am sure that a more palatible solution then having so many appear at the shores of European continent and North America as refugees would have been offered.

Indeed we don't. We need to get started overcoming the mess we are in already.

4. colorfulone profile image78

I don't see any reference to diseases on the OP. 

Syrian refugees are bringing fleshing-eating disease to America, and TB. Could be even more...

100% agree with, "our president who does not recognize or admit to there being any bad guys while they scream death to America."
      http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13076354.jpg

I don't know who or what but it is a real danger and will soon catch us to the point the government won't be able to hide anymore of it but by them it could get so wide spread who knows the ramifications? This is 2 years ago but still a look at what our government does not tell us. http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2014/ … swine-flu/

2. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 7 years ago

Talk about affirmative action ;

If you look at the frequency of  spot geographic immigration , Jackie Lynnley is right , small towns  and inner cities have been chosen by this  administration to receive these immigrants AND its been happening for a few years . In New Hampshire , the percentage of refugees with TB alone was over thirty percent ,   Minnesota   22 %   ,Google  it up !     The Obama administration should be impeached   for allowing such things to happen .   There is a concerted effort to subjugate the constitutional protection  of the US from foreign immigration . Oh that's right  ,  maybe its that a black , half black or whatever minority the race of the president is,  cannot be impeached ?

Not just TB is being brought in by these refugees, there are other diseases being spread too.  Obama is not a protectionist of the American people.  And, Hillary wants to allow 65,000 more if she is president, I don't think so.

3. colorfulone profile image78
    colorfuloneposted 7 years ago

The Muslim Plan For World Dominance
    Bringing The World Under Sharia Law
    http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/pages/ir … inance.htm

4. profile image0
    PrettyPantherposted 7 years ago

This is How the Syrian Refugee Screening Process Works

Y'all might want to read this article.  It answers a lot of your fears.

5. colorfulone profile image78

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13076612.jpg

I found this at FB today too so alarming but I have read more like it. Very scary stuff.
      "UN tactical vehicles were seen rolling down Interstate 81 in Virginia today. The Obama regime was recently reported to have asked the UN to help "fight" conservative "extremism" in America. This, after they have amassed and stockpiled millions of weapons and rounds of ammo around the country while arming thousands of federal agents including IRS, SSA, EPA, DEA ... etc. They have ordered the construction of thousands of coffins. There is also a hard and fast push to disarm Americans going on in Washington. People better start asking questions and demanding answers."

1. GA Anderson profile image89
        GA Andersonposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Hello Jackie, as a forum old-timer I am glad to see new faces participating and expanding our discussions, and like you, I too am alarmed. But my alarm is the acceptance I see of outlandish and frequently pure BS blurbs like this one you posted from facebook.

If I wrote that I was at an Obama rally and actually saw a scaly gray tail protruding from his suit pants, would you feel comfortable relaying that it "has been reported" that Pres. Obama is really an alien from another star system? Would that alarm you too?

If all the farmers in a local co-op pooled their seed orders to get a better price, instead of each placing their own small order at regular retail prices, would you see that as an indication that the farmers were stockpiling for Armageddon?

Could FEMA's mass purchase of small mobile homes really be a preparation for mass interment camps instead of the smokescreen excuse that they are for disaster relief?

And... if there is any credibility to these type of declarations, wouldn't it be body bags and multi-body containers that would be more logical purchases than individual coffins?

But... there was one valid point in your blurb... "people better start asking questions..."

GA

We all have our right to free speech (as of now) but if you cannot recognize the effort to shut that up along with taking our 2nd Amendment rights and denying terror then what do I care for your opinion? Don't worry, I won't be pasting it anywhere.

Well Damn! I am crestfallen.

I certainly do recognize everyone's right to free speech, yours included, but that doesn't mean there aren't times when that right is best not exercised. You know, times when it is much better for the speaker, (or poster), not to remove all doubt.

ps. I did not mean for our first encounter to be so adversarial. I tried to present comparable absurdities, instead of seemingly appropriate labels to  address your post. I thought it would be more polite.

pss. You are not the first to not care about my opinion. That is why I keep trying. Hoping that practice will improve my understanding so that more folks will like me.

GA

I agree with you GA.  I commented about that yesterday when someone mentioned statements Obama made in his book.  There is no doubt he made the statements.  I just wonder what the context was.  I have been taken out of context many times myself.

Example:  A principal called me to the office because a student said I was calling her Miss Piggee.  I explained that that is a technique I use to get kids to learn to sing in head voice.  The student had been bullyed by other students in the class who were calling her Miss Piggee. Evidently when they heard me say Miss Piggee, the student thought I was in on calling her Miss Piggee.

We should all be interested in the context.

Thank you!

What do you think of this Diane?
                https://youtu.be/Ulh2Zx1uF2U

I know that Obama cannot be trusted based on my personal observation.

1.  When he ran for president the first time, he sat at Saddleback Church with Pastor Rick Warren and said he believes marriage is between a man and a woman.  I saw it personally.
                  2.  I've personally heard him mention the Roman Crusades and compare what happened between the 11th and 15th centuries to the Islamic terrorism that is going on now.
                  3.  I watched him say it's time for same sex couples to have the same rights as others.
                  4.  I've heard him say that he doesn't go to church because he doesn't want to "disrupt" things when all presidents I remember had no problem going to church with secret service. 
                          I'm not saying he should go to church.  I'm saying he should just say, "I don't go."
                  5.  I saw him light up the White House in rainbow colors in celebration
                  6.  I burned as I heard him arrogantly tell school districts they won't get federal funding if they don't allow people to go to the bathroom they want to go to based on how they feel.

I don't know how much of the video is true but I do have enough information from personal observation/witness to know that he can't be trusted.  He has a few months left.  Thank God.  My problem is it looks like Hillary Clinton will vigorously extend his legacy.

If some one has actual facts about the meeting that was held and didn't pass it on, they should be prosecuted.

Oops!  I forgot.  He claims to be a Christian.  I don't care rather he is or not.  I care that he does what he says he's going to do and not have secret agendas!  He's on the way out.  Boy, bye!

Diane - Well I am just so pleased to hear you have eyes to see and ears to hear. I know I probably do go off in left field (or is it right?lol) many times when others try to defend him after all he has done to this country which I truly believe is beyond repair and I feel doubly bound to warn about him since I was so blind to vote for him the first time. Proudly even, but I regret that day so much!
                    It is such a shame for the black race I think that he really and truly is not black but then maybe that will be best when everyone sees him for what he really is.

Now Obama is lawyered up and will not discuss Benghazi. Got some good reasons for that, GA?

Of course I do. As soon as I Google your topic to find out the details.

Hang-on, I will be right back... ... ... ... ...

Ok, You might need to help me on this. I Googled your phrase, and a couple related keyword phrases and the only thing I found was a 2014 story about a change of the White House counsel titled "Was Obama Hiring of Criminal Lawyer Due to Benghazi E-mails?"

So I figure you aren't talking about a 2 year old story about a personnel change, so I don't know what to look for. I can't make-up any credible sounding Conservative excuse until I at least know some details.

GA

https://www.yahoo.com/news/benghazi-pan … tml?ref=gs
                  http://caffertyfile.blogs.cnn.com/2012/ … -big-bird/
                  http://www.lonelyconservative.com/2016/ … -benghazi/
                  Has Obama been questioned about Benghazi? We know he has not. Advised by his lawyers or by his own decision, what does it matter? he won't talk, much to be uncovered. It will be eventually. We all know the lies he and Hillary ran out telling about a video...I am assuming you no longer believe that? Now that it has been proven they knew better while telling this whopper.

1. profile image0

Jackie , once this president is out , all truths will be quickly forthcoming !  Like Kennedy, like Nixon and  Lincoln ,     The difference .   Pres. Obama's will be quicker and more revealing of his utter failures as a leader , as a social reformer , as a New World order ordained King !         But Accomplishments :

Zippo !

2. GA Anderson profile image89

Thanks for the help Jackie. But none of the links you provided, (the first two were only about Gowdy's investigation, nothing said to support your claim that Pres. Obama has "lawyeredup."), and a sub-link in your 3rd link was the closest I could find relative to your claim.

It was a link to a Politico article that included this explanation;
                    "...Neil Eggleston, counsel to the president, blasted the committee for sending the president a list of questions about the attack — an inquiry the administration deemed inappropriate and a partisan attempt to frame the White House as uncooperative.

Eggleston has encouraged Obama not to answer the committee’s questions “because of the implications of his response on the constitutional separation of powers,” according to a letter sent Saturday to Chairman Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) and obtained by POLITICO.

“If the president were to answer your questions, his response would suggest that Congress has the unilateral power to demand answers from the president about his official acts,” the letter reads.

Eggleston also accused the panel of asking questions it already knew the answer to — something the committee denies. "

I completely agree, Gowdy's efforts to question the president were a last-ditch political stunt to save face regarding his failed investigation.

Of course you won't agree with that because you have already determined that Secretary Clinton and Pres. Obama are maliciously culpable, and their actions to cover it up make Watergate look like a kid's game. As your links say; two years, multiple investigations and congressional hearings, unlimited witnesses, and $7 million dollars just aren't enough time or resources to get the real truth.

That may sound as if I am defending them. I am not. I think Benghazi could have been avoided. I think the "it was the video" story was arrogantly stupid, but that does not equate to criminal culpability in my mind.

So there is my answer, as asked. You have not supported your declaration that Pres. Obama has "lawyeredup." Conversely you have demonstrated the bias of your perspective. Facts don't matter, you know what you know.

GA

6. profile image0

I still find myself amazed that so many Americans voted for  president Obama  knowing nothing at all about his  ideals , his  beliefs of country , his patriotism level , His religion ,His world views obviously have always outweighed his patriotism . Patriotism ,  Now there's the new dirty word !     Americans on the left ,obviously  so shallow in  political knowledge  ,  voted for an empty suit !   

America elected a Fad ! In fact ,   Most Americans wouldn't know the characteristics of leadership if it bit them on the A&&.    The  leadership  Obama shows , has lead us right into a one world  view of politics .  Get ready for that . Nationalism , patriotism , belief in god and country, these are now dirty words ,  the projecting image of weakness , ignorance and closed minds !  While liberalism , socialism , new age pseudo-intellectualism are to be the norm .

1. Live to Learn profile image59

I think people voted for Obama for the same reasons they are rallying around Trump. Obama appeared to be hope for change. No one really knew what direction he was headed but anyway other than the way Washington was going was appealing.

2. IslandBites profile image91
      IslandBitesposted 7 years agoin reply to this

lol

7. colorfulone profile image78

Jackie, I don't mean to make your blood pressure rise, but I think a link to this article adds value to your thread. 

UN GAINING CONTROL OF US BORDER, WARNS BORDER PATROL
    Agents also revealed Obama’s illegal smuggling operation at McAllen bus station.
    http://www.infowars.com/flashback-un-ga … er-patrol/

8. profile image0

Anyone not yet willing to admit Pres. Obama was  elected completely on a whim of P.C. is  in denial
    He had- 0 -accomplished in senate ,
    And the same in the white house .

ahorseback, it is obvious that you have passionate convictions, but, isn't there anything that would cause you to look deeper than your first gut-reactions?

I can see some PC benefit from some Liberals dreaming of the prospect of electing a black president, but that's about it. My perspective is that there were several much more powerful forces that propelled candidate Obama to the presidency;

1. He did get some black voters to vote just because they could vote for a black man.
      2. He had three JFK-type attributes; the attraction of youth, extreme charisma, and supreme oratory talent.
      3. He was promising what the American voter wanted to hear.
      4. He had the political and financial support to beat Hillary's political machine.

Of course, if you are right, then I am in denial and the above reasons didn't matter at all. But I am unconvinced. I think I am right and your are wrong.

ps. shouldn't it have been a "tide" of PC? "Whim' just doesn't seem to carry the weight of your contention?

GA

Barrack Hussein Obama does not have a JFK bone in his body. Even while I voted for him in ignorance I still never saw either of the two great Kennedy brothers in him anywhere. Even in their failures these were men of character and yes even honor of which Obama could not come close to.

I doubt you would contest that he was a youthful candidate compared to his rivals. Do you?

Do you not see him as charismatic, even if you vehemently disagree with his politics?

Do you really not think he is a talented speaker that can reach an audience of listeners, regardless of whether you agree with his politics or not?

Notice I did not attribute JFK's character or motives to him, but aren't all three of those attributes I did mention part of the JFK mold?

If I had said he was black like Martin Luther King, would you have felt obliged to tell me I was wrong, he was no Martin Luther King?

GA

2. profile image0

American voters , including 90 percent of black voters , minorities , college kids ,elected an  entirely un-vetted  , politically un-accomplished , empty suit .   who had no business experience ,   no  speaking ability [if he wasn't using a teleprompter ]   ,  almost entirely based  on youthful voters , a face-book  frenzy , if you will .    Using  Howard Deans "new " style of internet campaigning and fund raising . He blasted through the vetting process by carefully adjusting one thing .....image .

Sad part is  , His political  accomplishments are as P.C.  shallow and polished as that original  image was  .

There is much more meat here than before, but I am almost incredulous that you think he has no speaking ability. My perspective is that you don't have to be an Obama supporter, (and I am not), to see how powerful his speaking abilities are. He is one of the most talented natural speakers I have seen in a long time.

That could be a misconception on my part, but I don't think so. Maybe others will chime in on their opinion of his speaking abilities.

GA

GA that speaks to the racism that does exist.  I don't know how it could be determined that 90% of African Americans voted for Obama.  Watching television/reading the news indicates that most Black people are criminals.  That is shown because people will watch it.  That is news!  The people who say things like that can't name 10 Black people that they personally know are criminals.  If they want to do so, they can name at least 10 Black people that work and take care of their families.  The majority of them do not live in the inner city as I stated before.

Racism is not just saying "I hate Black people" or I hate white people."  It's more indirect.  Black people are criminals.  Black people are not as smart as white people.  White people don't have any rhythm.  Mexicans are illegals.

Those are reasons to try to justify hate.  It doesn't contribute to the good of the country.  Unfortunately, many "professed" Christians spout this logic.  Many non-Christians are more amenable.  When people get upset about the discussion of these things, they need to ask themselves within, "Do I hate?"

Hmm...I think your response must be directed at ahorseback's comments; because the depth of my intention was only about a talent for public speaking.  I wasn't even thinking about all that other stuff. You and ahorseback can handle those parts.

GA

True GA.  I was on my way to the airport and typed really quickly.  I'm glad you gave me the benefit of the doubt!  I'm not upset with ahorseback and appreciate the opportunity to address the issue.

2. IslandBites profile image91
          IslandBitesposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Yet, you're going to vote for Trump... You know, "the greatest empty suit of all time".
          lol

9. profile image0

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13079039.jpg

10. Tricia Deed profile image88
    Tricia Deedposted 7 years ago

I can emphasize with the innocent refugee. But, because of the Moslem belief of "destroy the infidel" (there are 54 passages in the Koran which say destroy) I am not in favor of these refugees coming into America. They will force their belief system in our society.

These refugees are being spread around to make for easier pollution of the American people. America is in trouble.

I wonder if the Muslims consider the rationale for following Islam.  Islam started after Christianity so what is their basis for calling them infidels.  Well, as I understand it, all people who are not Muslims are infidels.  I can't swear to it.

I pray for the refugees and people tormented and killed in those countries.  I'm looking at what as happened in Turkey now.  I was felling badly because they were reluctant to take in refugees who had ISIS on their tails.  I really thing the Imams need to rethink their religion.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)