Is witnessing to unbelievers difficult for you? Or Not?

Jump to Last Post 51-79 of 79 discussions (362 posts)
  1. Eaglekiwi profile image73
    Eaglekiwiposted 14 years ago

All this bickering and squabbling...over the things of God

Does anyone wonder why such a topic stirs up such feelings of passionate emotion.

I have my opinion on that ,but of course it is just that ,an opinion.

No matter what I think about anyone or anything its important to respect that each of us has many reasons and circumstances that inlfuence us either to accept Jesus Christ or reject Him.

I respect that, dont make fun of my life choice,and I wont make fun of yours ,its that simple really.

I have rejected Atheism for the same reasons that you maybe reject Christ...

So that out of the way , Im sure there are is still so much to know and like/love /learn about one another. Like, how did you grow up, whats your town like, what kinda work did you do, have you travelled overseas, what do you know about me, or dont ya care ? if not why not!

I was just thinking today ,wouldnt it be cool if their was freedom!! real freedom within religion....and the Non religious.

I have this desire to host a giant hui (gathering ) of food an music for ALL religions smile

So if ya got some land I could use ,just sitting there, or a business that will donate marquee's /food drinks,( rather than dumping it) we could actively enjoy one another and live life ,that life that Jesus offered in 'Abundance' to overflowing in fact smile...

1. Eaglekiwi profile image73
      Eaglekiwiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Well dont all rush in to sign up lol

2. Robin Layne profile image73
    Robin Layneposted 14 years ago

It's very difficult for me. Actually, most speaking up for myself is very hard for me, much less for God. For the former point, I grew up in an alcoholic family, where you "don't think, don't feel, don't talk." For the second point, the culture is increasingly hostile to talk about God, and Christ in particular. People assume you are trying to force religion down their throats--or I always assume that's what they'll assume, and I think often I'm right, especially in Oregon. Seems like it was easier in California. In my early Christian days, when I went to junior high there, I got teased, but at least I could talk about it. Nobody said I didn't have the right to speak my mind there. Nobody said they had the right to force me to keep my mouth shut simply because we didn't agree. People are downright paranoid these days, and sometimes with good reason. I keep wanting to find a way to share that will touch someone's heart. Meet them where THEY'RE at. Show them compassion. Often the way for people in my church is to find people with needs and pray for them. They say that no one turns down prayer. Well, I've found that to be untrue in my case. One person who was suffering with cancer even refused prayer. Why, I wonder? What are they afraid of?
    I have suffered so much rejection in my life, and been so sensitive to it by nature, that the expectation of witnessing is a horrible burden to me. I think for the most part I need to start with secular subjects. Sometimes communication and relationship never go farther than that. People are SO hostile to Chrisitanity, partly because they resent being told one way is right and all the others are wrong. But ultimately, I think it's about relationship. How can you introduce someone to a relationship with Christ if you don't or can't have a relationship with them first?

1. yolanda yvette profile image61
      yolanda yvetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for your trasnparency, first off. 

People are hostile towards Christianity.  But we know that satan is behind it all.  He does not want people to believe.  He does not even want people to hear the gospel, because hearing they might believe.  I sometimes forget that we are not wrestling against flesh and blood, but against wickedness in high places.  It is really him at work in the hearts and minds of people, helping them to rejejct the true God.

When it comes down t witnessing to others, I believe God himself will open the way for us to share the gospel with those around us.  It could be through a comment the person makes.  A question they may ask.  A circumstance they are facing.  The opportunity will come and then we can share our faith with them. And then the person may be more apt to listen and hear.

1. atomswifey profile image57
        atomswifeyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Awesome words here Yolanda! You go girl smile

Thank you, sis.

2. earnestshub profile image81
        earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

The pathetic "devil in the corner" argument. smile

The Truth is just that.

LOL
            lol

yes He is both pathetic and finds himself in quite the corner

1. earnestshub profile image81

and is a man made concept just like his other half who can't exist without him.
              Understood in modern times to represent an aspect of self, the devil in the corner is when religion who created the devil then use it to explain why their god does not fix anything. We are expected to believe that god made the devil, to explain the human condition, that is all. smile

3. Robin Layne profile image73
        Robin Layneposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I agree with you that Satan deceives people into rejecting the very life they were made for and most need. However, witnessing, like much of the Christian life, is not God doing everything for us, it is a partnership between us and God. You imply that when an opportunity presents itself I can always 1) recognize it, and 2) respond appropriately and promptly. The fact is, I am scared crapless to speak to people when I do see the opportunity, especially in situations where I or God can be rejected, period. Call it fear, phobia, or even a demonic stronghold, or all three. Sometimes I am able to share, mostly through my writing, but that is sort of indirect, and it's hard to know the affect it has on people unless they tell me. Mostly, as far as I know, I only reach those who already believe. You can't force anyone to be a Christian. I really don't know how other people succeed in saving and discipling others.

3. sannyasinman profile image60
    sannyasinmanposted 14 years ago

Although I am not a "witnesser", I have been approached by witnessers many times over the years, and in many countries. I dutifully accept the offered copy of "The Watchtower" or its equivalent, and even read it sometimes. However, when I offer my own suggestions as to other divine writings which may be of interest to them, the response is always the same. No thanks, I already have the word of God in my hands, in my Bible. But, I reply, the Bible was written over 2'000 years ago. Do you think that God has been gagged since then, that HE has never spoken to any other writers and prophets since, ever?
    There are many, many thousands of books which purport to have been inspired by the Divine. Can they ALL be wrong, every single one of them? I don't think so. The best of these books do not try to refute or change what is in the Bible, but rather to expand upon and update the information.     
    I don't expect to change anyones beliefs here, nor do I want to. However, as intelligent human beings, we owe it to ourselves to use some discernment and reasoning in the matter.

1. rhamson profile image69
      rhamsonposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Bravo Sannyasinman.  Your eloquent retort to what is an age old problem when trying to discuss ideas in an open free thinking atmosphere with witnessing people is inevitably cut short by the I don't care to discuss what any other religion has to say on the matter.

It is almost like a determined brainwashing that is thrown in your face and the only headway you make is in agreement with the witnessing person.  It seems to be a onesided expression of ideas without you being involved.

I have said it before in this forum that those who believe the bible as the irrefutable basis by which all agreement must pass through should begin with a better study of the bible to prepare them for a more in depth search for God.

Just go to Wikipedia and start a study of the origins of the bible which was ordered compiled by a pagan emperor.

The Bible is the immutable Word of God, whether man (or woman) chooses to agree with that or not.  And since you don't believe that, you should study the Bible closer for a more in depth search for God.

Furthermore, Christian witness is not about brainwashing.  We do not always know how to express ourselves at the right time or in the right way, but our hearts are in the right place.  We are only human.  Just like you. And as we walk with God, we grow, even in our witnessing.

However, God can even use our mishaps to shed His light and love upon the hearts of people.

So right this is Yolanda smile

2. profile image0
      \Brenda Scullyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

i hear ya loud and clear

4. atomswifey profile image57
    atomswifeyposted 14 years ago

And if you greet only your brothers, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? Matthew 5:47

5. atomswifey profile image57
    atomswifeyposted 14 years ago

Did you get my email yolanda?

No, I didn't.  But I will check my messages.  Thanks.

no problem smile

6. profile image0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 14 years ago

oh right thanks for that

7. sannyasinman profile image60
    sannyasinmanposted 14 years ago

If you are so interested in following the word of God, I can suggest some more books for you to read, which also contain the word of God, which do not contradict anything in the Bible, but which expand upon and bring up to date the 2000 year old text that you steadfastly adhere to. You only have to ask . . . .

How do you know that I am not already reading books, which also contain the word of God, which do no contradict anything in the Bible, but which expand upon and bring up to date the 2000 year old text that I steadfastly adhere to?

But The Word of God has first and last say in my life.

1. sannyasinman profile image60
        sannyasinmanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

If you are reading other books then I am delighted for you.

8. yolanda yvette profile image61
    yolanda yvetteposted 14 years ago

earnestshub, is there any way possible that you could be wrong about the Lordship of Jesus Christ?  Any way at all?

Oh really? You need to ask? I have been a Christian, and the JC story just does not wash. Like most biblical entities he is built on predecessors stories. The bible is self explanatory in many ways. The old testament shows the psychological naivety of the writers and their psychotic state.
      The new testament tries to disconnect from the old "hate and kill" in the old testament using ever more convoluted devices.
      The explanations of the bible are more than the book itself. Thousands of distortions, (god and lightning etc.)
      There are hundreds of religions stemming from the same tomes, yet you reckon you own the truth about this same god, who by now is hundreds of gods and still no agreement even amongst a few very similar religious believers!
      Statistically your chance of having any "truth" amongst those thousands of truths is sweet F.A. smile

Perhaps you were never really a Christian.

Years of bible study, Foundation member CBMC, oh yeah, I was the hole nine yards with belief too! smile

1. profile image0
            rednckwmnposted 14 years agoin reply to this

you mean..the "HOLY nine yards"  wink

9. yolanda yvette profile image61
    yolanda yvetteposted 14 years ago

No reply, huh?  Yeah, that's what I thought.

10. LEFT HAND OF GOD profile image59
    LEFT HAND OF GODposted 14 years ago

Faith is an adamant flint that strikes the mind of unbelief causing sparks to fly.

11. earnestshub profile image81
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

Some people can think outside the confines of flat world scripture written by men to control other men and subjugate women! smile smile

12. Robin Layne profile image73

So, my parents did NOT indoctrinate me to a faith they themselves did not believe. They simply had books in their home, and, like many homes, the Bible was just one of them. If having books that kids are free to read is indoctrination, and indoctrination is evil in your opinion, then you must agree with the bookburnings dictatorships are fond of practicing.
    Not meaning to insult you. Just taking your point to a logical conclusion, to make a point of my own.

13. Robin Layne profile image73

Also, I would hazard a guess that you are not really against the indoctrination of children, only against indoctrinating them to Christianity. For if you have kids, what do you teach them? Safety? Kindness? Evolution? Obeying you for everyone's convenience, especially when they are young? Tolerance? All teaching is indoctrination, whatever the subject matter, and how true or untrue you or I might think it is. Are you also against education?

1. UpHisAss profile image60
      UpHisAssposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yes, yes Tell them again. Education is the same as believing in a GOD. Tell them until they agree with you. Witness some more. Evolution is a lie and must not be taught. Filthy scientific lies to spread atheism.

Excellent job. Good work.

More for me.........

1. Robin Layne profile image73
        Robin Layneposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Come on, you can do a better job than that of pretending to be Satan. He's smarter than the posts I've seen that you've made. For the record, I didn't say any of those things. But then, maybe you're not so far from part of what Satan does, which is confuse. Are YOU confused, or just trying to confuse others? If you are trying to incite anger, you're going to have to work harder. Hit me with your best shot. I'm very busy, but if I have time, I'll read it, and respond if it seems worthwhile.

No anger here. Un-necessary. You are the one who thinks that the church on every street corner and the bible in your living room and the preacher on the TV and the local radio station playing Christian music and "IN GOD WE TRUST" on your dollar bills is not indoctrination.

You already belong to me.

No anger needed. wink

1. tantrum profile image61
            tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

But she doesn't belong to you ! She belongs to God. That's why she is so short minded. Only people like that can believe in God. Anyway ,she's doing a great job for you. Maybe in the future she will belong big_smile

2. earnestshub profile image81

You have made so many assumptions, I think I will let you work it out for yourself.
      Education is the cornerstone for my family. We moved house to have the children attend the best schools for them.

Education is not indoctrination. It just leads you away from flat world thinking. smile

14. profile image56
    owurakwasipposted 14 years ago

Are there unbelievers in the world? I never knew that. At least,
    everybody should believe in himself or herself. If you are capable of doing so, then you are a believer, in my opinion.

Sincerely,
    owurakwasip

1. Pearldiver profile image67
      Pearldiverposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Well Said Mate!
      Even more so if you give yourself an avatar; to help us find your hubs. smile

15. profile image56
    owurakwasipposted 14 years ago

How do others access my hub and read it? Do I have to advertise any hub that I write, or drive drive customers to it? I thought everything was automated. You write the hub, and you wait for advertisers to pay for advertising at your site; am I wrong?

16. Robin Layne profile image73

UpHisAss IS confused. I didn't ask if he was angry, I asked if he was trying to incite anger in others. And he doesn't own anyone. He's just a man. Touche on your name, Up! It fits you!

I am not trying to make any angry. I am merely pointing out the truth. My god is more powerful than yours and rules here on earth, and you do his bidding every time you "witness."

More witnessing = more conflict. More for me every day. Witness some more. Tell us how you were not indoctrinated and teaching science and morals is indoctrination and the same as teaching about god. Do it.

FYI, I'm not witnessing to anyone.  I merely asked a question about witnessing.

And yes, your god is the god of this world, but only under the authority of my God, who is all-powerful. How's that for truth?

1. Misha profile image64
          Mishaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Definitely the truth. In the kindergarten. My dad will beat your dad! lol

What happened? None of the others will play with you in the other forums?  You must be desperate to come back to this thread.  Eh, I understand.

1. Misha profile image64

Uh-oh, are you attempting to attack me? yikes

No, I'm just aware that this kind of closed-minded babbble doesn't appeal to you.  Wondering what brought you back....

Yes she obviously did try to attack you, neurotically, like her god would. smile

No one is attacking, earnestshub.  It's all in fun.  Though, I am passionate about my beliefs, just as you are yours.

2. Misha profile image64

She said she's just messin' with me Ernest. I can take that. smile

2. atomswifey profile image57

lol
          powerful yolanda! very powerful words in that! Amen!!!!

Thanks, sis.

Excellent! Powerful words that will smite the heathen.

Fantastic stuff! Well done. You are winning !!! I have joined your fan club also. I admire a woman that is prepared to ignore the scriptures in favor of spreading the Word.

Congratulations on your victory. !!!

17. earnestshub profile image81

I know the truth. The bible and the religions it produces cannot agree on it's meaning.
    That is because it has to be "adjusted" to work for them.

Here is some more bible "love"

And the LORD fulfilled the warning he had uttered against us: against our judges, who governed Israel, against our kings and princes, and against the men of Israel and Judah.  He brought down upon us evils so great that there has not been done anywhere under heaven what has been done in Jerusalem, as was written in the law of Moses: that one after another of us should eat the flesh of his son or of his daughter.  He has made us subject to all the kingdoms round about us, a reproach and a horror among all the nations round about to which the LORD has scattered us.   (Baruch 2:1-4 NAB)

A god that encourages eating your children! sad Lovely! lol

18. earnestshub profile image81

HE is nothing but a figment of your imagination, and I am real. Get over it. smile

I love Him, and He loves me and you.  And I love you, too.  Deal with that.

19. earnestshub profile image81

You're better than the whole world because you took a man made belief system from a lot of old stories/myths from a totally discredited source?

Sounds more like inherited megalomania to me! lol

Who discredited it?  Almighty, earnestshub?

And it's man made, however, man has distorted it (truth).

20. Misha profile image64
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

LOL some quite developed arrogance, too smile

Lucky neither of us have had to rebuild a motor with an instruction manual that contradicts itself and doesn't have the right models or parts listed! smile

1. Misha profile image64

Oh yeah, that would have been a nightmare to use such a book for any meaningful purpose. But then it already was a nightmare for 2000 plus years...

2. LondonGirl profile image80
        LondonGirlposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You've clearly never assembled anything from IKEA, then.....

That is tooo funny! lol .... because I have!

2. yolanda yvette profile image61

I'm actually glad you showed up, Misha.  Looks like earnestshub could use some back up.  I was starting to feel a little sorry for him....

1. Misha profile image64

Oh, I admire his endurance. I don't have enough patience to talk to people who deny all the logic. smile

Logic.  Yeah, a man wise in his own mind.  Just like earnestshub.

21. earnestshub profile image81

We don't have to be very wise to see through you! lol You're a biblical legend in your own lunch time! lol

No Biblical legend here, sir.  Just someone who is able to stand her ground.  According to the Word....

Your version or one of the other hundreds? Oh that's right! Your the one who knows what it all means, the others are all wrong. Funny thing that, so many Christians, so much conflict! lol

True, so many Christians, so much conflict.  But not when you allow The Word of God to be the final say in all things.  That's how I try to live.

The point is that all the others are trying to do the same, but you arrive at different conclusions, then all claim to be right! smile

There's nothing I can do about what others are doing or about who's claiming what.  The Word of God IS what's RIGHT.  I adhere to IT.

So do all the others! lol Hundreds of different beliefs, but only yours is the "real" one.... sure. smile they all say that.

I can't help what 'they all say', but as for me, I shall not be moved.  Heaven and earth shall pass away, but His Word will last forever.  Forever.

2. UpHisAss profile image60

Listen to this one Earnest. She speaks the TRUTH. She has God's word and if you just accepted that - there would be no conflict. If you just bow to His will and follow the sheeple - there would be no conflict.

Excellent job yolanda. Good work. Eventually you will get everyone to see that you have the TRUTH. Ignore the conflict. Eventually you will have made everyone agree and there will be peace. Well done.

The Word is the Truth.  I simply agree with The Word.

Well when you have the truth you are supposed to have evidence. not a spot of it in 2,000 years from any of the "word" that you speak of. Just a lot of stuff that does not even scare kiddies these days! lol

The Father and Son,in heaven, and the Holy Spirit and Bible, on earth, is my evidence.  If you think you can prove to me neither are who they say they are, go for it.

2. UpHisAss profile image60

I understand - it is all these others who do not. Keep spreading the word. Eventually you will get them all to see that you are right and you are merely spreading the word.

It is they who cause the conflict by not seeing that you are right. Eventually they will see that you are just spreading the word. Which is TRUTH.

Well done. Excellent job.

Go back to the atheist forum.  You're not on my level.  Goodnight.

22. earnestshub profile image81

Whichever version of "the word" that turns out to be! You are unwell if you can't see the odds. smile

Now, that's funny.  Unwell?  I think you better redirect that one at yourself, ex-Christian.

You are a hypocrite.  The very thing you accuse me of, you do.

No, never a hypocrite, I live my truth, and don't have to walk around hundreds of biblical laws you break daily. When I left religion I left the lies behind, no hypocrisy here. smile

You live no Truth.  You live a lie.  And, unfortunately, I have not reached that place of sinlellness, as you obviously have.  But when I do sin, I know how to be cleansed from it.

If anyone says he has no sin, he is a lie, and the truth is not in him....

This is marvelous. Well done. I wish I could join your fan club all over again. Such logic.

sinlellness? Not certain what that means, but it certainly sounds powerful. Well done indeed!

How come you don't know what sinlellness mean ? Google sinllel big_smile

I am just a lowly servant of the one true power on earth. The sheeple are helping me to bring him to power though. Every illogical "proof" brings him one step closer.

Then he will come closer very fast !lol If he's not right here now big_smile

2. tantrum profile image61

I'm sure you use Mr. Muscle lol lol

3. yolanda yvette profile image61

Ok, so I misspelled a word.  I know that's never happened to either of you.  'Sinlessness' is what I meant to say.  Happy now?

4. LondonGirl profile image80

Sinfulness, perhaps? State of sin?

You aren't exactly converting the masses, by being so rude to those who don't believe as you do. Rather the opposite.

Then I take it you won't be back?

2. yolanda yvette profile image61

Furthermore, I'm not trying to convert anyone.  And I don't think I'm being rude to you or anyone else.  It does sound likea personal problem to me if you think any statements I have made are contradictory.  I can't change what you think, can I?

If you can't stand the heat, you should get out of the kitchen.

1. LondonGirl profile image80

Not that hot, more like being savaged by a dead sheep. Fret not, I can cope!

23. Misha profile image64
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

It's always interesting to see what other people post. To some extent. It even can be entertaining. smile

I agree, and I'm only having fun with you.  Glad you're not taking it in other way.

24. Francis911 profile image60
    Francis911posted 14 years ago

Not. Let them.

25. Linda's Hub Pages profile image60
    Linda's Hub Pagesposted 14 years ago

In this world,seeing is believing.So I believe we witness by our actions.People will shut you out anyway if they don't want to hear what you have to say.But by the way you act is when they will want what you have,the peace you have.So I will have to say no,witnessing is not hard for me.

I don't think I'll like to hear you. You're too proud for my taste!

26. Jerami profile image58
    Jeramiposted 14 years ago

To witness to a self proclaimed Atheist is like getting a humming bird to eat corn.
        No offence meant to anyone.
        Converting an Atheist by reading him scriptures is like getting me to eat liver.  Caint happen.

PS  Let God make the rules as to who,what and when.
       Ya might as well let God do it,cause that's realy who is doin it.
      If I knew how to do his job, maybe I'd be doing it but I don't know how.  And I'm glad cause with all that controll comes too much responceability.

27. Pearldiver profile image67
    Pearldiverposted 14 years ago

Yeah... Right... Ok... Beauty.... Thanks for filling my Screen!

Please Do Not Mock DOGS huh? Kindly keep my MA out of it. yikes

I can Assure you Mr. Dent that you have not referred to the word Dogmatic correctly!  Your information is poorly researched.

For Your Information: Dogmatic - 'The state of movement experienced by your Dog when taken out of Neutral gear!'

28. Jerami profile image58
    Jeramiposted 14 years ago

When a person has a predetermined mindset they will not understand anything that they are reading.
         Interpretations that we have been taught from our youth caused us to be closed minded when reading scripture.
         If we think that we already know what we are about to read we can not see what is actually intended for us to see.

I believe that correct understanding of the end time prophesy removes our blinders as to what is actually going on in this world.

It seems that too many people are relying entirely upon what the disciples said.
         That is like dissecting an apple and proclaiming that we fully understand what makes the tree.

29. LondonGirl profile image80
    LondonGirlposted 14 years ago

Yeshua? Joshua? Or someone else?

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)