I need weight loss plan ? any help?

Jump to Last Post 1-16 of 16 discussions (27 posts)
  1. monia saad profile image60
    monia saadposted 8 years ago

I need weight loss plan ? any help?

I have tried many  and weight loss programs, and excerise programs and they haven't really helped me in losing weight. If you have any good plan please help me

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12437656_f260.jpg

2. peeples profile image93
    peeplesposted 8 years ago

Weight loss is a very simple thing. Burn more calories than you are consuming, make your calories count, stay active, stay hydrated, and avoid processed food. Cut out anything that you have to microwave to eat. Remove chips, soda, candy, and other junk from your diet. Drink tons of water. If removing horrible food from your diet, and burning more calories than you are eating isn't working then you should see a doctor. Many illnesses can make it impossible to lose weight even if you were to starve yourself. All the fad diets in the world are pointless.

monia saadposted 8 years agoin reply to this

smart idea i will try to do all that you have tell me thank you alot

3. mbwalz profile image85
    mbwalzposted 8 years ago

When I advised women about hormonal balance and eating (they are inter-related), we advised a few steps: always eat protein, carbs, and fats together. Limit carbs to about 14 gm each meal and 7 gm per 2 snacks - don't forget to count the fruits and vegetables in those quantities. Eat more carbs if you are having troubles with feeling blue or if you are more active than the average person. Eat real foods, whole foods, and full fat whatever. Do not go for "diet" or "sugar free" things, don't eat fake sugars. Eat for joy! Include your friends and family for meals and don't eat food you don't love, but learn to love lots of new foods. Don't watch TV while you eat, don't eat while you watch TV. Eating, life, and relationships are never separate. Lots of people used to balk at the full-fat thing, but it makes you eat less and your body needs fat and cholesterol for hormone creation.

thank you alot the problem that i eat front of my PC

4. peoplepower73 profile image88
    peoplepower73posted 8 years ago

All diets are temporary.  You have to have a change in behavior and commit to it.  Also exercise your table muscle.  That means pull yourself away from the table after you have taken in a reasonable amount of food.  Let your appastate catch up with you.  There is no such thing as that, but primitive man didn't know when his next meal was coming so he continued to eat even though he didn't have to.  We are still wired for that.  So push yourself away from the table and in few minutes, you won't feel hungry. Also get yourself checked for an under active thyroid. This condition will make it very difficult for you to lose weight.

i try jogging every morning and i do some exerice

5. Stella Kaye profile image83
    Stella Kayeposted 8 years ago

Maybe these articles might help a bit:

I find cutting out sugar and everything in it, eating unprocessed foods and getting plenty exercise helps a lot.  Good luck!

http://stellakaye.hubpages.com/hub/a-balanced-approach

http://stellakaye.hubpages.com/hub/Pure … and-deadly

http://stellakaye.hubpages.com/hub/heal … fter-fifty

thank you for all those hubs i will read them

6. profile image0
    lisasuniquevoiceposted 8 years ago

monia ben saad,
    You should try keeping track of your nutrition and exercise on Sparkpeople.com. It's like Weight Watchers online, but it's free. They also have short workouts, and lots of recipes.
    Good luck,
    Lisa

thank you for your help and advice

7. JessieLee2727 profile image60
    JessieLee2727posted 8 years ago

From my personal struggle of loosing 100 plus lbs I created my own weight loss plan. Create a plan that you know you will stick with. So many people including myself go along with other plans that they have seen on TV or heard about some where else. Sit and jot down all the things you can do and can not do. For example if your unable to work out during certain days and times, write down what your availability is. Just with life, it's important to have a schedule while getting healthy. Also I didn't follow a certain workout plan I made my own. If your one that goes to the gym then great, create your own fitness regime. The key is to make fitness fun, I made up my own little workouts at home. If you can have fun doing it the more your likely to stick with it. I highly dislike the word "diet", still enjoy the foods you love just in moderation. I never gave up indulging in "chocolate"(my addiction) I just ate much less of it.You don't have to spend a ton of money on these crazy "diets". It's all about the mind set, you work hard enough you can achieve anything. Good Luck with your weight loss journey!

thank you jessica for your help

8. LoisRyan13903 profile image61
    LoisRyan13903posted 8 years ago

I would try this site: sparkpeople.com  It provides excellent meal plans and has worked for me.  If you run across a food that you don't like, you can substitute something else

thank you for your help and i have seen this site it's very ggod to practice some advice from it

2. LoisRyan13903 profile image61
      LoisRyan13903posted 8 years agoin reply to this

With everything on it-meal plans, recipes, exercise, tips and so on-I am surprised that this site is free

9. word55 profile image71
    word55posted 8 years ago

I exercise daily, especially in the mornings. I eat more vegetables, fruits and nuts more than meats. In other words, if I eat meat then 75% on my plate is veggies mixed with 25% meat/wheat bread. After eating like this for a month then you'll get used to eating more healthy and you'll notice the weight coming off. Raw vegetables (salads) are considered live foods with enzymes and more nutrients than cooked foods. Cooked and processed foods kill a lot of the enzymes and nutrients when heated and are considered dead food. Eating in front of the computer is worse than eating in front of the TV. Try not to eat after 7:00 p.m. Drink water 30 minutes after eating a meal. There are various, natural ways to lose weight without spending money to do it artificially. I did hubs on exercise and how to naturally lose weight.

1. mbwalz profile image85
      mbwalzposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Actually, it really depends on the vegetable. Many need the cooking process to break down the cell walls and release the nutrients -really depends on the food's chemistry. Broccoli is better raw, spinach is better cooked. Variety & knowledge is k

2. monia saad profile image60

thank you for your help and your advice

10. Tiffany Mccoy profile image60
    Tiffany Mccoyposted 8 years ago

If you do not like to exercise you can lose weight by limiting calories to 1200 per day. If you do like to exercise, then you will want to exercise about 30 minutes to an hour per day and eat about 1300-1500 calories per day. There is also a great article within Hub pages called: Yes! You really can eat what you want and still lose weight. It has great information in it!

11. profile image51
    yashikahkposted 7 years ago

Why don't you try Indian Weight Loss Diet Plan, it has been tested and followed by many and have witnessed positive results. The best thing about any Indian diet plan is that its a great combination of both vegetarian and non vegetarian dishes, also Indian diet is the only diet that includes all kinds of essential minerals, nutrients, fats, etc. required for human body. Thus you lose weight without losing on your health.

Try this Indian Weight Loss Diet Plan and see results for yourself.

http://connect.healthkart.com/search/no … iet%20plan

12. Fitness Guru India profile image48
    Fitness Guru Indiaposted 3 years ago

Benefits of Multivitamin Supplements
    Every individual has a pre-defined micronutrient requirement that mainly comprises of essential mineral and vitamins. While salts and even dietary alternatives can take care of the minerals, we often miss out on necessary vitamins courtesy of our erratic lifestyles. Be it getting the daily doses of Vitamin C from citrus fruits or basking in the sunshine for getting ample quantities of Vitamin D; busy professionals hardly consider natural resources. At this point, individuals resort of multivitamins which, if taken in adequate doses, take care of the vitamin deficiencies.

https://www.indiasupplement.com/benefit … ments.html

13. anav12 profile image43
    anav12posted 3 years ago

Follow this plan for weight loss:

Do not skip breakfast
    Eat regular meals
    Eat plenty of fruit and veg
    Get more active
    Drink plenty of water
    Eat high fibre foods
    Read food labels
    Use a smaller plate
    Do not ban foods
    Do not stock junk food
    Cut down on alcohol
    Plan your meals

14. louiseelcross profile image89
    louiseelcrossposted 3 years ago

All the above for necessary plus do 10,000 steps a day. Sounds like a lot of steps but it isn't really. Take a walk or follow a step video and do the 10,000 steps in the living room. Do it for 14 days and see the difference in yourself. I did 10 thousands steps for a week and their was a big difference. Good luck

1. peoplepower73 profile image88
      peoplepower73posted 3 years agoin reply to this

All the above from the last replies.  But the most important thing is mental.  You have to be able to commit to a change in behavior.  Once, you lose the weight, throw away all your fat clothes and never look back.

15. profile image0
    ValKarasposted 3 years ago

Get some stress management into your model of reactivity to life. Cortisol, that stress hormone creates fatty deposits. And so does insulin, the one with a job to lower excess glucose from consuming sweets and flour-products. Try intermittent fasting -- not eating anything for 16 hours and eating during those chosen 8, which suits best your daily schedule. Forget about diets -- unless prescribed by doctor -- they just cause a yo-yo effects, of losing some, then gaining it back.
    Remember, the more you fuss over your weight, the more cortisol you produce, and by holding onto your self-image of an overweight person, you are just giving a blueprint to your body what to look like. Rather, think positively, in terms of what you will look like when at your ideal weight.

16. anav12 profile image43
    anav12posted 3 years ago

Best Diet plan for weight Loss:

Freshly prepared meals are the best choice always.
    Ensure to have all the food groups in your diet plan.
    Breakfasts are to be hearty and wholesome. Options like paratha, idlis, dosa, uttapam, bread and eggs are good choices.
    Breakfast should be taken within thirty minutes of waking up.
    Lunch should be a medium affair with dal, sabzi, roti and curd or rice, rajma, chole etc.
    Dinner should be light such as khichdi or dal chawal or curd rice.
    Dinner should be taken at least two hours before bedtime.
    Apart from the main meals, there should be 2-3 mini meals as well.
    These mini meals can consist of fruits, nuts, salads, peanuts etc.
    Packages, processes, ready to eat foods should be avoided.
    Water is a very important element of a balanced diet.
    One meal a week can be a cheat meal, however, ensure not to go overboard during this time.
    Avoid things like a zero carb diet or starvation to lose weight.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)