Plandemic indoctornation, I dare you

Jump to Last Post 1-6 of 6 discussions (121 posts)
  1. Castlepaloma profile image75
    Castlepalomaposted 3 years ago

https://youtu.be/CUmEOIE_H9s

Selfish genes must be in our DNA.

1. lovetherain profile image81
      lovetherainposted 3 years agoin reply to this

It's f annoying when someone posts a link with zero commentary on it.

Castlepalomaposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Most Americans do not want Covid vaccine a mandate. Do you want to vaccinate your children?

With 700 million vaccines coming this July, into the US. How can we stop mandatory vaccines? Human rights, none, if you don't have any control of your body?

Some say, if we take the vaccine, we don't have to wear the mask. Masks do more harm for lack of fresh oxygen into our ammume system. Amoug a dozen other mishandling of masks.

Your going to vaccine 320 million Americans with no case of covid. Then inject them with unproved Covid vaccine that had unknown side effects junk.Viruses been around since we crawled out of the sea. Trump claimed Covid virus, a war. Oh boy!!! another war on biooraganism and nature. That way, Government collects more money on covid than any war in human history. With one of the lowest death rates. You can kill a person and be called a murderer. Then a leader can kill millions and get a Noble peace prize. You see, no soul.

There are more viruses than stars in the universe. The top 200 best known viruses attack all of us all the time in degrees? Wealthy interests groups lack a soul. Government is the new God's corporationism is the new Religion. Nationalism completes all the ism and they own you.

Covid 19, I think stands for 19 Pound weight you gain sitting or laying at home. There is serious talk about us selling our healthy plant & fungi food, where it's mandatory to be vaccinated. Food ,& excerize is most needed to prevent the top ten ways to die. And Covid is far from the top ten.

1. Nathanville profile image92
          Nathanvilleposted 3 years agoin reply to this

You need to spend more time ‘fact checking’ from reliable sources:

FYI:-

#1:    The Covid Vaccines are NOT mandatary; it’s voluntary.

#2:    Actually, if the current UK trials for vaccinating children (from the age of 6) are successful, then yes; I would want children vaccinated as well.

#3:    Whether you’ve had the vaccine or not, wearing masks is still advisable for the time being e.g. it takes up to 4 weeks for the first dose of the vaccine to become fully protective; and even then, after a 2nd dose, no vaccine can guarantee 100% protection.  Covid Vaccines give up to 90% protection; so until the pandemic is over e.g. herd immunity is achieved, wearing masks, whether vaccinated or not remains important.

#4:    The Masks do NOT do any harm, they reduce the risk of you catching Covid-19, and passing Covid-19 onto others. 

#5:    Covid-19 has killed millions of people worldwide, and left tens of millions of people with long term illness.  So not wearing masks, not socially distancing, and not getting vaccinated will only serve to add to the death toll, and illness caused by Covid-19. 

FYI:  COVID-19 is Real, it does Kill, and the Vaccines are safe & effective in combating this dangerous virus; I suggest you do some serious ‘fact checking’ from reliable sources, rather than soaking up ‘misinformation’ (lies) from anti-vax groups and the like.

1:  My US family wanted to visit me in Canada. It was way too expensive, costing thousands of dollars for two weeks gurantine or take the Covid Vaccine and get in right away. My family refused to pay bribery prices. A mandatory vaccine passport is coming out soon.

#2:  kids can divorce their parents in Canada. If I was a kid, i would divorce my parents if they were going to give me a vaccine. Health is even more important than poor parenting of a very nonsensical 2 decades ahead of untested and unproven vaccine . Your totally responsible for your own serious side effects or death.

#3:  Authorities are harming our ammune system with mask preventing fresh oxygen that is most important . Plus a dozen ways they are mishandling masks spreading all kinds of germs or virus greater everywhere. Unless your using a filtered respiratory or throwing out mask everytime like a doctors would, but most people don't.

#4:  My doctor told me a mask does more  harm, than good. I am my own best doctor in the world, so I concur.

#5:   DCD states 6% deaths are purely Covid-19 the other 94% are 2 or more causes of death on the covid certificate . You have a 99.98 chance of survival of covid, you have a 75% chance of dying from everything other virus or diseases . No other far greater diseases or virus is worth shutting down a whole planet on every level and every vital part of our lives.

All this ‘misinformation’ lies are designed by the wealthy self interest clubs. Their profits are more important then your health. This is unconstitutional, against national and international law backed by trillions of illegal private centro banker printed dollars and tax payers hard earned money

#1:    Vaccine passports is something that is being discussed internationally, as a means of helping to reduce the risk of the spread of Covid-19 between countries; and quite rightly too.  Travelling between countries, with no regard to the spread of covid-19 would be irresponsible.

#2:    FYI, the vaccines are well tested, and are proven safe; and not to consider vaccinating children, to further prevent the spread of a highly contagious and dangerous like Covid-19 is irresponsible. 

#3:    Masks Saves Lives.  To not wear masks puts not just your health at risk, but the health of others at risk; your distorted ideas about masks is based on the lies you’ve been fed from all the misinformation sources you read.  I suggest you start listening to the main stream scientists and medical experts, and not those who are intent on causing harm through promoting misinformation.

#5:    You’re misinterpreting the data on CDC; FYI there have now been 2.65 million deaths worldwide, because of Covid-19; that is undeniable scientific and medical fact.  Also, there are now an estimated 26 million people worldwide, who are suffering long term illness because of Covid-19; known as the ‘Long Haulers’.  I suggest you read up about the Covid Long Haulers from reliable sources.

Finally, I don’t know where (which rabbit hole) you get the idea that the Covid-19 pandemic is lies designed by the wealthy self-interest clubs; BUT FYI, the Pandemic has been devastating to governments and economies worldwide e.g. the UK Government has trashed its own economy and borrowed heavily to pay millions of people 80% of what they would normally earn, just so that they can stay home (for a year) and NOT work.  That is how serious the UK Government has taken the pandemic.  And they’ve taken it that serious because it’s real, and it kills.

It’s fine you saying that I have a 99.98% chance of surviving covid; tell that to the 100,000 plus people in the UK, and the half million plus people in the USA who have died of covid.  Also, tell that to the millions of people who now suffer illness as a ‘Covid Long Hauler’.  Also, because of my age, before I had the vaccine I was in a moderately high risk bracket of dying from Covid.

2. Nathanville profile image92

The video you posted is by podcaster Brian Rose, who is renowned for spreading ‘conspiracy theories’, and who promotes ‘misinformation’ (lies) related to Covid-19, in an attempt to cast doubt on the Covid-19 vaccines.   For further information, see Wikipedia:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Rose_(podcaster)

Many of the mass multimedia like wiki are character assassination for many who not going along with plandemic.

Madonna
        Wokdy Harrelson
        John  Cusack
        So many of others are speaking out

Wikipedia is a reliable source; the information you’re absorbing is from sources spreading ‘misinformation’ (lies) that does nothing but harm.

Nathanville
            I am surprised you double down on synthetic health systems that far too onesided.Then ingnore much better natural health practices. If US is in a true pandemic, than why is the population growth in the US 2020 more than doubled from 2019. Why is Americans life span declining for the first time in human history. None of this make any good sense when the leading case of death in the world is the medical mainstream profession that you whole heartedly support.

My studies of holistic lifestyle is taken from personal friend who are holistic life span are over 100 years old. Much more beyond but vas majority would rather trust and their example from mainstream doctors who live 5 to 10 years below average life expectancy. Synthetic doctors who live 30 years less than naturalist doctors I personally know.

Its a no brainer choice and consequence

You forget I am not American; I do not live in the USA.  I am British/European and live in the UK.

There is one thing we can agree on; that is that the American Medical Health Insurance system is a sham:  its prime purpose is to make ‘fat’ profits for the private health insurance companies, Shareholders, hospitals and medical staff etc.  All of which is at the expense of the patient; with the ethos of “Profits before People”.

However, in the UK, where I live, we have the NHS (National Health Service), which provides “Universal Healthcare FREE to ALL at the Point of Use”; the ethos being “People before Profits”.

FYI (For Your Information) the NHS in the UK does take a ‘holistic’ approach to health, and the NHS does support ‘Complementary Medicine’, and the NHS has a philosophy of “Prevention is better than Cure”; something which I have become fully aware of ‘first hand’ since I was rushed to hospital in an ambulance six weeks ago (due to kidney infection).  I spent three weeks in hospital recovering, and while there I've was given every test imaginable, checking for everything imaginable e.g. heart (to ensure I didn’t have any heart problems), chest x-ray (to ensure there was no lung cancer), blood sugar (to make sure I’m not diabetic), which I’m not, my blood sugar is 8.2 (which is normal). 

And since being released from hospital I’ve been given a string of day appointments for various tests; including a CT scan earlier this week to check my bladder and stomach etc. are all ok. 

And now, in a couple of weeks’ time, I’ve been given a appointment to see an NHS nutritionist to chat about my diet e.g. I happen to be just a couple of kgs (a few lbs.) overweight at the moment (not obese). 

I’m getting far more attention from the NHS, to ensure every aspect of my health is tip-top (as far as possible); a very holistic approach:  And yet, it hasn’t cost me a single penny; all the treatment, appointments and tests etc. have all been 100% Free. 

Besides, our neighbours (and close friends), two doors down from us are Chinese, with medical qualifications from both China and in the UK, and they (husband and wife) both work at the Local University, doing R&D (Research & Development) in adapting Chinese holistic medicine into the NHS e.g. working very closely with local NHS hospitals who are affiliated to the university (partnership). 

It might surprise you that it is possible, for example, to get acupuncture on the NHS.  Below, link to a TV Chat show from 2009, when the NHS first adopted acupuncture: https://youtu.be/Abok7x6wDng

So don’t judge the Health System in other parts of the world in the same light as the health system in the USA.

Arthur

I didn't forget your from UK or conversation about healthy living. I believe in much of what you are saying.
                Its just a whole 360 turn around from supporting mainstream synthetic foods & doctors.

My studies, practice and experiences come from holistic doctors that live 30 years longer than their doctors. Bill Gates head the vaccines attacks wail in partnership with Monsanto and nuclear power. It sad to see your good work, going down this dark path.

I don't understand your last sentence.  If by it you are inferring that the Oxford University Vaccine is somehow linked to Bill Gates, then you are misinformed.  The Oxford Vaccine is the cheapest covid-19 vaccine in the world (just $4 per dose) because AstraZeneca (a British pharmaceutical) are under a lifetime legal contract with Oxford University (who developed the vaccine) to sell the vaccine at ‘cost’ (for no profit); for the benefit of the world (altruistic reasons).

Synthetic foods & doctors:  Yes that very much describes the USA; but it does not describe Europe/UK.  Unlike the USA, in Europe & the UK most artificial colours, preservatives and food colourings are illegal e.g. about 1,000 substances commonly used in USA food are illegal in European/British food.  One of the main stumbling blocks in the UK obtaining a Trade Agreement with the USA is that the USA want’s the UK to lower its foods standards so that American food can be sold in the UK; and so far the British Government has refused to lower our food standards.

In Europe, and the UK, natural organic food is very popular; and even in processed foods European/British manufacturers are proud to state that their products contain ‘NO’ Artificial food colouring, flavouring or preservatives. 

And yes, longevity in Europe and the UK is higher than the longevity in the USA.

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-how … e-12202329

Three of Gates covid vaccines have been approved in the UK.

Canada has a higher life expectancy than Uk. Our Government of Canada is finished up the approval for Gate. Vaccine to be mandate for international travel into Canada. Serious push to make outdoor vegetables merchant making it mandated for vaccines.
                    They bringing in 700 millions vaccines coming in the US by July.

I will die with integrity first, before they put Gates poison into my body

2. Miebakagh57 profile image68
                Miebakagh57posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thank you, Authur. Some day I woruld like to test the acunputure medicine. I hope the neddles do not break inside my body.

No worries of that....

In fact these days a lot of UK acupuncturists use needless acupuncture.  Our neighbours two doors up the road from us are a Chinese couple, medically qualified in China and in the UK, and they work at ‘The University of the West of England’ at Bristol doing R&D (Research & Development) for the NHS (National Health Service) into adapting Chinese medical practices into the NHS.

In fact, a couple of years ago (as part of the medical trials they were doing e.g. my wife being a Guinee pig) my wife had a session of the needless acupuncture from our Chinese neighbours as part of a course of treatment they were giving her to ease back pain; and it worked a treat.

Needless acupuncture being acupuncture without the needles; as demonstrated in the video below:-

Needle-less Acupuncture:  https://youtu.be/ALiXuUCz9wQ

Might consider lasers

Is it free to put the needles in. But cost money to pull them out.?

2. Castlepaloma profile image75

If you could live 12 to 20 years longer, would you do it?

Nathanville

I studied handling of covid deeply like you. My numbers shows this harms our freedom, our rights and overall health far greater than anything possible in my entire life and my circle experiences . Over only 6% deaths that are purely Covid-19 and the other 94% that are 2 or more causes of death. You have a 99.98 chance of survival of covid, you have a 75% chance of dying from everything else virus or diseases, you cant even begin to compare. Yet the 75% will Not shut down a whole planet over them.

We been given notices that vaccines are going to be required to sell our vegetables. Imagine 80% biomass on earth plants with maximum health benefits unless we inject more toxic junk into our bodies .

My health is worth more than my travel, yet my US family is more important than travel. We both can't see each for extremely difficulties, covid confusing, fines, and too much expensive. They got all of us by the balls

My province has only one death since May and 65 cases left with vaccines only starting to arrive. Your UK is getting ammune like my province. Flu has taken a century for the vaccine to be 40% effective. Your taking a high risk of many other side effects worst the covid long term. Never trust the Government just ask the Indians and the Irish.

I travelled 100 countries no over night hospital bed in my life Until one day I check into a hospital bed over a totally unknown virus, that a dozen doctors couldn't figure out. Ended up with heart value surgery.

Afterward my holistic doctors knew what the virus was, it was an mistake for me to trust the 3rd medical error and 4th prescription drugs leading cause of death in the world. I took me over a year to find out these 6 pills were harming me too. Replace them with natural foods.

The medical profession is probably the leading cause of deaths overall. Lucky today my health is in best shape in 10 years.I will be tring out for the seniors swimming freestyle national record. Because I am my own best doctor in the world and others can do it too.

Bill Gates is a front man of Rockefeller. You have no idea on how many sneeky things his hands are on.

You obviously don’t understand the Covid data. 

Yes it is true that 6% of those who died of Covid-19 were healthy and had no underlying health issues. 

And as you state, the other 94% of people who have died of Covid-19, also had other underlying health issues, such as diabetes, obesities, asthma etc. 

FYI those underlying health issues, under normal circumstances do not kill e.g. you don’t necessarily die if you have asthma; you don’t necessarily die if you have diabetes, and you don’t necessarily die if you are obese etc.

However, the thing about Covid-19 is that if you do have health issues, such as being diabetic, obese or asthmatic etc. and you become infected with Covid-19 then the risk of death to you is significantly high.

SO in the USA over half a million people have died of Covid-19 in the past 12 months; of which 6% were healthy people and 94% had other illnesses that made them more susceptible to dying from covid e.g. illnesses like being obese, diabetic or asthmatic etc.

I don’t know what ‘misinformation’ you’ve been reading; but you have been misled by the claim that vaccines are required to sell vegetables. 

As regards travels; it affects everyone.  In the UK, which has been on a strict economic and social lockdown since the 4th January; it’s illegal for us to meet our family and friends, even those who live next door to us:  But until most people are vaccinated in the UK (which will be done by the 21st June) keeping ourselves in isolation is necessary, in order to limit the spread of the pandemic.

When it comes to the USA Pharmaceutical Industry, yes, all they are interested in is pushing their pills for profits; to make as much money as possible for themselves.  In this respect, the USA medial health insurance Companies are willing to peddle these pills for profit; just as much as the USA hospitals.   The loser is the American patient who gets huge medical bills for pills that can do more harm than good.

However, as always, you are judging the world by American standards.  FYI in the UK the NHS (National Health Service) do not push pills. The NHS will give medicine when medicine is needed but the NHS is very supportive of holistic and complementary medicine e.g. educating their patients to control their blood pressure through diet and exercise rather than blood pressure tablets.

So on the world stage, in European countries, the UK and in Australia etc. your claim that “The medical profession is probably the leading cause of death” is false.

I and the NHS are supportive of complementary medicine; but what is dangerous is “Alternative Medicine”; that does kill.

Finally your claims that “Bill Gates is a front man of Rockefeller” are conspiracy theories, and as such the claims are completely false.

FYI Conspiracy Theories falsely linking Bill Gates to the coronavirus were mentioned 1.2 million times on television or social media between February and April of 2020; and the root to this conspiracy theory dates back to 2015, when on stage at a TED Conference Bill Gates happened to make a profound statement that "If anything kills over 10 million people over the next few decades, it is likely to be a highly infectious virus rather than war," he told the audience.  Then 5 years later when Covid-19 hit the world conspiracy theorists took his statement and turned it into a conspiracy theory:  It just shows how pathetic these conspiracy theories are, and how gullible people are in believing in them.

And FYI, if you do proper ‘Realty Checks’ using reputable and reliable sources, you will also find that the Rockerfeller conspiracies have all also been debunked as being false.

I may not know all the data that's all over the map Although I do Own a BS detector for your owners.

Sheep will follow it's leader into a real volcano. To be first in line for the miracle vaccines. Can they die from it? They won’t be safe against future engineered mutations of Covaids. Still won’t be able to take off their masks or stop continue social distancing. Sheeple who are deathly afraid of Covid-19 have become extreme risk takers – throw all caution to the wind for a vaccine that was developed overnight and is only now being tested…on them. They will die In the name of science.Writing up the cause of death “people who died OF Covid” instead of “people who dies WITH Covid” Semantics trategies to replace death by flu, stroke, cancer, diabetes, pneumonia, suicide and road accidents with Covid Death Statistics.A million people around the world have died, allegedly, WITH Covid in 2020.

Mahatma Gandhi put it: “Vaccination is a barbarous practice, and it is one of the most fatal of all the delusions current in our time, not to be found even among the so-called savage races of the world. Its supporters are not content with its adoption by those who have no objection to it, but seek to impose it with the aid of penal laws and rigorous punishments on all people alike.”

Delusions which are fueled by the Grand Scheme that is being pulled of with great success right before our eyes:

The first phase of the enslavement process. Create a vaccination, some will resist and try to elude.

From your comments, which has no solid base in reality, it is perfectly clear that you have gone so deep down the rabbit holes of conspiracy theories (which plagues Americans) that you’re not going to see the day of light of reality anytime soon.

I suggest you view these two websites for starters. 

https://firstdraftnews.org/latest/rabbit-hole/
            https://www.bustle.com/p/13-conspiracy- … %20More%20

I don't get much into conspiracy therapy unless it effects my health or my community.  Conspiracy like a few marijuana and gays and which are many that have been going true.

Maybe you like Ressell Brand

https://youtu.be/d4AduA8mgro.

The Great Reset in connection of the covid and debt.

Unfortunately, whether you realise it or note, most of your statements are based on conspiracy theories.

I’ve fact-checked the ‘Great Reset’; and at this time I reserve judgment in my opinion e.g. I have more faith in matters such as the ‘Paris Agreement’ (Renewable Energy, Climate Change etc.) and the developments that spring from that. 

Plus, we need to be careful when discussing the topic ‘The Great Reset’, because there also happens to be a conspiracy theory of the same name; and it wouldn’t do to confuse the two.

There is a whole other side of this extreme pendulum swing you are not aware of. Because our owners control us based on fear and our thoughts through muddy stats and fake news. All the environmentalist and holistically people I know won't be taking the vaccine nor for the great reset. You won't see on big multimedia cover the 250 millions farmers protester in India that is the largest protest in human History.
                  Yet you will see Gretta in the News of 10 million protester in one year, lining up our owners perfectly. Say good bye to freedom and rights say hello to suffering and death.

Plants are the greatest for cleaning climate change. There is more plants on earth than any other time in human history. Having our owners own everything and tellus we will b . Is the greatest BS story ever told.

My 
                  Canada prime murderer Trudeau, is selling his people on the great reset. I didn't spent the last 15 years to built tiny houses, that are affordable for 90% of the population and superfoods for nothing. For our owners to take and own everything. I will hide myself in the woods rather than take the mark of the beast and oweners telling me how to live forever.

Your comments ooze conspiracy theories; you’re too far down those rabbit holes to talk sense too.

As I’ve stated several times now; you constantly judge the world by American Standards e.g. in the USA the 1% wealthiest do own 99% of the wealth; and most all politicians in the USA are in the pockets of the wealthy industrialists, which does have an adverse effect on the freedoms, rights and health & safety standards on the individual.

However, across Europe, the UK and many other countries in the world, it’s almost the complete reverse e.g. the safeguards in British politics does prevent Governments from putting the interests of the elite and wealthy before the interests of the ordinary citizens.  That’s why, for example we have six weeks paid vacation a year in the UK (by law), compared to the USA where most people are lucky if they get 2 weeks’ vacation.   It’s also why, when in the UK once you’ve worked for the same employer for more than 2 years it becomes almost impossible for that employer to sack you; where as in the USA you can get sacked on the spot for no good reason.

Besides, you don’t seem to appreciate that for the last 20 years of my civil service career ‘Report Writing’ was a major part of my job; and as such any ‘Conclusions’ and ‘Recommendations’ I made in my reports had to be based on variable facts (data/statistics), properly resourced from reputable sources; otherwise ‘Top Management’ (Government) would just throw ‘My Report’ back at me (rejected).

Therefore, on topics such as the environment, renewable energy, economics, politics etc., I am well converse; and well qualified because of all my equalisations.  So I do know how to ‘fact-check’ and distinguish ‘reality from fake news’; something you don’t seem to be able to do yet.

I suggest you visit the two links below; and perhaps learn something about how to better ‘fact-check’ from them!

How to Fact-Check Online Sources (Reality Check):  https://youtu.be/Kim9ujIU874
                    The Facts about Fact Checking: Crash Course Navigating Digital Information:  https://youtu.be/EZsaA0w_0z0

3. Castlepaloma profile image75

https://images.app.goo.gl/JA4bRkkvrutZiBVXA

Would you have choose these as your health minister of the world?

@Nathanville
      MultiMedia has become a tool for the wealthy special interest groups, yet there some 15% media that are truthers. All you need is the majority to be mass hypnosis by the few to move the pla3 into destruction.

General Large farming has been vastly destroyed around the world. Then being replace by C. Columbus like Bill Gates type of GMO tec farming.

My grey area pioneering solutions have been urban farming moving rapidly. Because most of our health problems come from a lack of knowledge of fungi and plant life that take up 85% of the biomass of the planet.

Here is another veiw similar
      David Suzuki explains
      https://youtu.be/EABBDs2TFd0

Look how healthy David looks and his mind is as sharp.

Vandana Shiva for example is an individual with ‘individual views’; and not all of her views are solid e.g. her criticism of the USA in 1999 wasn’t based on facts (and therefore flawed), when the USA tried to give food aid to India following a cyclone that destroyed crops and made people homeless.

Your problem is that you put too much trust in ‘individuals’ who are not qualified in the field, or trust dubious sources that promote ‘conspiracy theories’ and publish ‘fake news’.  You do NOT Fact Check your information.

•    If you need electrical work done, you go to an election (an expert in that field).
        •    If you need plumbing done, you go to a plumber (an expert in that field).
        •    If you need good financial advice, you seek advice from an economist, an accountant, financial consultant etc. e.g. the appropriate expert for the job.
        •    If you need expert advice on the Environment, you listen to the fully qualified ‘Environmentalist’ Scientists.
        •    If you need expert advice on any topic you seek that advice from the experts in that field; you do not go seeking the opinion from ‘joe blogs’.
        •    Scientists have a peer review process which helps to ensure that they speak knowledgably, so it would pay you to listen to the scientists rather than believe what conspiracy theorist tell you.

Again, you are judging the world by American Standards; you don’t have a clue of farming practices in Europe:-

FYI GMO is ‘Illegal’ in Europe and the UK.

FYI the emphases in Europe and the UK is NOT large scale farming, using artificial fertilisers; but on ‘Organic’ Farming, using natural manure, and working with ‘nature’ to promote ‘wildlife’ and produce natural healthy organic food.

Also, as I said previously, your reference to Bill Gates is a conspiracy theory that dates back to 2015, and is completely false.

The two videos below demonstrate that farming and agriculture in the UK (and Europe) are not as you imagine. 

Hedgerows: Lifelines on Farmland:  https://youtu.be/g9MDO_5q25U

Why UK Farms are Converting To Organic Farming:  https://youtu.be/w1af91M24Ig

Arthur (aka nathanville)

I use USA as an example for more of what not to do. Canadains live longer than the British.
          My farming practices and livelihood comes from urban canadain farming plactices. That is rapidly replacing large farming. These local ideal are now spreading globally as fast. The most common thread to greatest in anything is plactice of more than 10, 000 hours. Mine is mainly about community health and arts locally to go globally .  I trust my knowing from experiences not from world Governments who are all corrupted in high degrees.

My daughter and I have created an Art Farm online and delivered to homes directly.  Because covid warlords has kill most of the farming markets.

That’s the problem, you do not just “…use USA as an example for more of what not to do”; you then go on and make the ‘incorrect’ (false) statement that “….world Governments who are all corrupted in high degrees.”

What you fail to understand is that unlike the USA, not all world governments are corrupted.  For starters, FYI most Governments (excluding the USA) in the free democratic and industrialised world are not corrupted.

As regards your local farming practices, and community health and arts etc., FYI, you do not have a monopoly on it; unlike the USA, the EU and UK are very much into promoting local community and arts, and organic farming.  You do really need to learn more about other (European) cultures before you blindly judge others.  For example, the food served in the hospital where I recently spent three weeks recovering was really good; and all ‘locally sourced’ from organic farms to support the local producers and farmers.

Your last statement “covid warlords has kill most of the farming markets” is propaganda (fake news); you do need to be careful on how you express yourself, if you wish to gain credibility and respect from other readers!

As regards longevity, which you are quite rightly proud of:-

•    Canada has the 16th highest longevity in the world, as age 82.96.
            •    UK is 29th highest, with longevity at 81.77 years old.
            •    The USA is 46th, with their longevity at only 79.11 years.

FYI, longevity in most EU countries is higher than the UK, and Canada. 

The main reason why longevity in the UK isn’t higher is because of the high number of British people who are obese, and consequently contracting diabetes.  Two issues the NHS is currently tackling with massive publicity campaigns to get people to exercise more and eat more sensibly (healthily).  Campaigns which are having a positive impact, so in the coming years you can expect to see the UK’s longevity slowly inch up.

Community Farming in Bristol (the city where I live):  https://youtu.be/RBXtEhftqag

NHS (National Health Service, UK) Ad (Advert) Campaign for Healthy Eating:  https://youtu.be/8aWqZd9RScQ

4. Live to Learn profile image61
    Live to Learnposted 3 years ago

I'm not going to buy into conspiracy theories on the vaccines.

I will say, the Biden administration's decisions to open the southern border and let people flow in, untested and unmasked, jamming them together like cattle into facilities (to possibly spread infections amongst them) and then dumping them into the general population of the US implies our government has changed it's mind on the danger of covid19.

They did, after all, claim to follow the science. Time for legal residents be afforded the same freedoms as illegal ones. Since the science appears to have changed.

There's No Such Thing As Proof In The Scientific World - There's Only Evidence.

Bill Gates said 80% of the people get sick from the covid vaccines.
      When the vaccines ingredients read like a cereal box and what especially they are not telling you. I don't get sick from cereal just weaken from lack of nutrients. Gates for seniors it will take more than two shots. Only time I have been damaged in my life, was through the mainstream medical doctors. Went back to my holistic doctors fast, who live 30 years longer than your doctors, you fully trust.

You are spreading fake news (Disinformation).

#1:  Bill Gates did not say “80% of the people get sick from the covid vaccines.”:  That is ‘Fake News’.

#2:  FYI the vaccines ingredients are published on the web; I sent you the NHS link a while back, but the information is also available on Wikipedia.

#3:  FYI, apart from the DNA coding, to stimulate the body’s immune system into making antibodies against the covid virus; all the other ingredients in the vaccine is all part of the delivery solution; which if you look up each ingredients’ Latin name, are no more than various salts & sugars in water e.g. a saline solution.

#4:  Your assertion of Bill Gates being associated with the covid pandemic is no more than a ‘conspiracy theory’ that can be traced back to 2015; and is nothing more than ‘Disinformation’.

#5:  It’s commendable that you haven’t need modern doctors all your life; but you’re not unique, apart from needing penicillin in the 1990’s for tonsillitis I’ve never needed medical help either; except for earlier this year, when following a kidney infection I was rushed to hospital in an ambulance, and spent three weeks in hospital recovering:  And if it wasn’t for the modern medical doctors, and the care they gave me, I would not be here now.

#6:  I think your statement that your holistic doctors live 30 years longer than modern medical doctors is ‘false information’ e.g. if the average person (including doctors) live to 79 years in the USA, that would suggest that your holistic doctors live to 109 years old?

Results: Among both U.S. white and black men, physicians were, on average, older when they died, (73.0 years for white and 68.7 for black) than were lawyers (72.3 and 62.0), all examined professionals (70.9 and 65.3), and all men (70.3 and 63.6).
          pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › ...
          Mortality rates and causes
          Many links show the same, yet difficulty finding recent links.

https://youtu.be/4usVIX5B6Rs
          They removed Gates saying 80% get sick on the news, like so many. At the beginning it dose show Gates on Rogan podcast saying it.

There is a few Blue Zones exist in the entire world. They are located in regions of different countries where people commonly live active lives past the age of 100. My second home in Santa Famalia Belize is one. My town average age is 92 life span. I studied under medicine men who a few lived over 100 years old, a personal friend is 107 years old, he can do almost everything I can do.

In the UK the overall average longevity is 82.96

FYI professional staff in the UK live the longest e.g. Solicitors, doctors etc. their average longevity is 82.5 years of age.

FYI manual labour workers in the UK have the lowest longevity, at on average just 76.6 years.

UN stats ranked 2020
              Life expectancy listed

Canada 16th
              US          46th
              UK.         29th

Un list UK at age 81.77 if you got 82.92

Either way, it only proves the pandemic is a lie.
              UK is living longer and UK population is growing.
              People are dying with covid at 94% People dying of covid 6% according to CDC

You haven’t got a clue:  And FYI the pandemic is not a lie; over half a million people in the USA has died because of Covid, and over 100,000 in the UK because of Covid:  That is Fact.

Who says the UK is living longer and the UK population is growing;  If you check your facts you will discover that longevity in the UK has actually fallen slightly (by about a year) over the past 12 months. 

Also over the past 12 months the UK population (for various reasons) has actually fallen by about 1% (some of that due to the fact that deaths in the UK over the past 12 months is statistically higher by about 100,000 than they have been over the past five years); so the UK population is not growing like you falsely claim.

If, from your ‘rabbit hole’ you can’t understand that people are dying from covid in their thousands (pandemic); then I suggest you visit one of the hospitals dealing with covid patients in parts of the world where the pandemic is raging e.g.  Brazil or Europe:  It would be an eye opener for you.

COVID-19: Inside the UK hospitals fighting the second pandemic wave in November 2020:  https://youtu.be/8h3agUNXoGY

I already showed the UK population growth stats.

My daughter is finishing up doing an
                  animation film about red people fighting it out with the blue people. The purple dragon sits on the sidelines watching two kings fight. Then nature ( the dragon) shows them how they can blend together to become purple and be one with nature.

Reset WEF (not a conspiracy) Many top worlds leader are on board with this great reset. They are onesided with big business and great lack of enviromentist. They they a clue these diseases are 70% animal related. Covid is just another tool fof them.

US 2020 population increases greater than 2018 and 2019 combined and they bad the worst deaths. Plus the world population has increased or at par.

NO; you did NOT show the UK population growth stats:  You tried to make out that the pandemic fake because of population growth in the UK; in spite of the fact that over the past year the UK population has actually declined by about 1%.

The Great Reset
                    FYI there is a conspiracy theory, related to Trump, which goes by the name the ‘Great Reset’.

However, the ‘Great Reset’ of which you are referring; organised by the ‘World Economic Forum’ is in principle a worthy cause, that has support of around some 1,000 major Companies around the world.  However, the organisation, which was founded in 1971, and meets annually in Switzerland, although it has made some good achievements over the decades, isn’t any more special, nor achieved any more than the G7 summits, or the Climate Summits etc.  They all have a role to play in making the world a better place.

FYI the USA population growth rate:-
                    •    2018 = 0.62%
                    •    2019 = 0.60%
                    •    2020 = 0.59%
                    •    2021 = 0.58%

So contrary to your claims, the rate of growth in the USA has slowed during the pandemic.

World population growth rate:-
                    •    2017 = 1.12%
                    •    2018 = 1.10%
                    •    2019 = 1.08%
                    •    2020 = 1.05%

Likewise, contrary to your claims, the rate of world population growth has slowed during the pandemic.

Besides, you can’t extrapolate the validity of a pandemic or otherwise, as you are trying to do, based on population statistics; too many unknowns, and too many variables, to make such correlations:  You obviously didn’t study ‘Statistics’ as a subject as school or college. 

FYI, as part of the ONC in Business Administration which I took at collage; a two year course, with exams at the end to pass (one step below a degree); the subjects I had to learn and pass the exams in to get the qualification were:

•    Statistics
                    •    Mercantile LAW
                    •    General Principles of English Law
                    •    Economics
                    •    Economic History
                    •    Accounts
                    •    English

If you want to study the effect of the pandemic on the population; or do what many countries (including the UK does) then, as well as what the hospitals record when someone contracts covid-19 and subsequently dies, or what the doctor does when they record covid-19 on the death certificate; you also need to compare the previous five year average of deaths with the current year; so as to get a more accurate picture of the true impact of covid-19 deaths.

I can assure you that the ONS (Office of National Statistics) have done just that for the UK; and the ‘independent’ data they publish on the number of covid-19 deaths in the UK is consistent with the UK’s Governments, and the NHS’s official figures.

Also, you seem to be fixated on the ‘Disinformation’ published by conspiracy theory websites that the 96% who have covid, who also die of other causes, did not die of covd.  But what you fail to understand in the nature of the disease.  It’s not that people who have covid die of other causes; as the conspiracy theorists would have you believe; it’s the fact that 96% of people who die of Covid have underlying illnesses, such as being obese, or being diabetic; they are the one who are most at risk of death from covid.

There most be some truth in a person living up to over 100 years these days. I never have heard or seen a medical doctor live a hundred. But ordinary people that depends on mother nature do. All the same they've gone under some medical attention and none is except these days.                                 And as Authur just said, he would have had been dead way back if he had not been rush to the hospital.                                       Good health from approved source to all of us.

I think it possible to live up to age 150 regardless if God limits it to 120.

Famous David Suzuki nature of things and Mark Emery marijuana seeds are from my home city London Canada and connections. We are so tired of the synthetic world vs the honest science and love of the natural world. I and my friends have all failed in bringing awareness and preparation for nature. I understand a hospital emergency pound of cure by mistakes of pounds of cure. I don't understand the great lack in education about nature's ounces of medicine.
              People here, even denied my own personal experiences is false or a lie.

Like my daughter who is a international animator even awarded in UK. She said, Dad, be like the purple dragon, sit out from all the kingdoms fighting. Just be the purple people, ignore all the red and blue fighting, this is all mainly
              All what they know how to do.

1. Miebakagh57 profile image68

I agree for a life of 150 years. The 120 is just the minimum life span.                                                  Actually, the maximum ranges from 175. But we're now accustom to people dying untimely.                               Increased life span and how to live much longer pass 120  thought deluding(because man do not create life) is a universal thinking among religious peoples. Althought people previous live pass 900 years, that benefit has been cut off.

Was that around 4 to 5 thousand years ago he lived over age 900?

Adam, the first human being 930; Jared 962 years; and Methuselah 969.                                         That was about 2948 before the common era.                             That said, the tendency of a virus to tripple has increased profoundly.                                                 Simply, virus are germs. Whether harmful or beneficial, and the body cannot take more than nature intend for it. Otherwise, scientists could use these minute creatures to increase life span above 150 years.

2. Castlepaloma profile image75

Too bad Gretta parents don't have backgrounds in climate change. Gretta's heart is in the right place, just her mind is in a cluster of maddness with likes of these characters.

What can be worst than banks and State running our entire lives.
              What an outrageous hypocrisy W. E. F. Call it WealthStock.  An money Oscar for Billionaires
              Members a few, like insurance giant MetLife. Trump, Bill Gate. Bayer who bought out Monsanto. Many Centro bankers and world political leader with Rothschild and Rockefeller laughing in the bleachers. 
              kind of directionless, as though half of our wealth and almost all of our power was unaccounted for, with strangely 99.99 percent of our people still here."
              1,700 private jets will be used to bring the financial and political elite together to discuss issues like climate change and wealth inequality.
              Many financial bigwigs there, from the financial collapse of 2008. Many from the Titanic Heartbreakers of the 9/11 or the bailouts. Drones and cameras will see every move we make.
              CEO's concern for democracy is bunk.

Be civil and sincere Read our guidelines and apply to be an individual dependant blend with nature Community Moderation here. Screw the synthetics before they screw you.

Castlepaloma, you've got me confusf here. But why?

I'm discussing about the Great Reset by the WEF with Nathanville.
                  The idea is
                  :Own nothing and be happy: is WEF answers for great poverty and destructive covid times we live in. The WEF is a setup for the 1% to own everything, because of our already debt slavery to them.

Yes, I've read the article via, the link provide either by you?                       Here you conclude the buttomline. But am I not entittle to zero into the Great Reset discussion by the  WEF discusion?

Well that’s because Castlepaloma beliefs are based on ‘Conspiracy Theories’ not reality.

Very little of what Castlepaloma says is factual or correct e.g. His statement that “1,700 private jets will be used to bring the financial and political elite together to discuss issues like climate change and wealth inequality” e.g. the G7 Summit being hosted by the UK Government in Cornwall, in June, is a ‘false statement’.

Where does he come up with the figure that there will be 1,700 private jets arriving to the G7 Summit, in June?

It’s only delegates from the 7 major Governments of the world (and the press) attending the summit.  The impact on the environment will be minimal e.g. just a few commercial flights arriving in Heathrow, London. 

The impact on the environment of the G7 Summit meeting will be no more than the impact of when the 1,000 plus business delegates attended the W.E.F ‘Great Reset’ forum in Switzerland this January’ of which Castlepaloma talks so highly of.

Besides, he has a complete lack of knowledge and understanding of Greta, obviously his views and understandings have been blurred by the ‘fake news’ websites that has absorbed him e.g. Gettta, contrary to the implication implied by Castlepaloma, is no friend of the elite, or establishment; she is very critical of them, and she (being highly principled) has never used an aeroplane to get to her meetings around the world; she has always used more environmental friendly transport; such as when she travelled to the USA to give her environmental speeches, she did so by sailing on a sun powered sailing boat; see videos below:-

Greta Thunberg reaches NYC after sailing across the Atlantic https://youtu.be/tE84D99ZsUM

Below, is the video I made when Greta Thunberg visited Bristol (where I live):
                  Greta Thunberg in Bristol for Climate Rally and March:  https://youtu.be/0lTpyygrwXc

https://www.theguardian.com/global-deve … imate-talk
                    There 1700 jets in one WEF meeting and 1500 in another, maybe she can shame_flying them all not to come at all.

University of Michigan Transportation Research Institute states the energy intensity of car transportation is on average 57% higher than air transports. In other words, a car emits more CO2 than the average planes. Greta has to travel to all these events around the world in something, time consuming and expensive sailing boats are not coming to cut it.

WEF is not a conspiracy theory unless you live in a different reality.

Authur, whether Castlepaloma mind has been brainwash by the  conspiration theory or not is not my concern. Every person is entitle to what he/she reads.                                       Can you make him change his mind?                                    Thorough the few years I interreact in the forum, I've noted his state of mind. He liked to be independently weird. What's your take?

5. Castlepaloma profile image75

The Boxes were getting small.

Nathanville
    https://youtu.be/0l5_wMFvY8M
    Russel Brand explained

The 1% owns enough to control the planedemic, the media, which creates martial law worldwide.

Some time ago when banker were throw into prison in Iceland, Iceland went from bankruptcy to one of highest economic growth in Europe.
    Same with now Denmark is the first to stop mandate of vaccine. Regardless of our steamroll their unlawful vaccines and mass hypnosis upon us. Getting us nowhere out except join the WEF means to an end.

I’ll give you credit for finding a good video e.g. Russell Brand is generally considered to be a respectable figure; albeit, after watching the video and doing some background research on Russell Brand I have lost some respect for him.

Russell Brand has increasingly been edging towards fostering ‘Conspiracy Theories’ since 2014 e.g. his support of the ‘conspiracy theory’ that the 9/11 attack was perpetuated by the American Government, as he stated on BBC Newsnight in 2014 (Newsnight being a UK BBC News Programme).

So, just because Russell Brand says it doesn’t make it true.

Beside, Russell Brand, in the video, did not say that the world is owned and controlled by just 1%; albeit he did infer that the current pandemic crisis is being used as an excuse for the elite to bypass the elected Governments, and impose draconian rule on the world:  A statement which is NOT factually correct.

Yeah, Governments around the world have introduced draconian measures to fight the pandemic; and while they haven’t always been popular, they have generally been necessary.

However, it’s not the elite (1% of the population) as you claim, imposing the draconian measures during the pandemic, but the elected Governments; Governments of all political persuasion across the world elected by the people, who are introducing draconian laws during the pandemic.

Obviously, there has to be, and will be, ‘push back’ from the pubic; as being witnessed right now in the ‘Kill the Bill’ protests in Bristol.  And once the pandemic is over, and we return to normal life many of the emergency measures imposed during the pandemic will be lifted.

Your reference that Demark is “the first to stop mandate of vaccine”, is a misleading statement; as Demark was the only country (to the best of my knowledge) who ever proposed mandatory vaccines anyway.

Contrary to your statement, the roll out the covid vaccines around the world is neither illegal nor mandatory; everyone has a choice on whether to be vaccinated or not.  In some countries, such as the USA the take up for the vaccination is quite low; which could make herd immunity more difficult to achieve.  Whereas in other countries the take up is much higher e.g. 97% of Brits are eagerly taking the jab.

What is your obsession about the W.E.F., to me it’s not that important, but you seem to be constantly pushing it as if you think it’s the bee’s knees?

“Kill the bill' protestors storm police station in Bristol https://youtu.be/vheOWR8nLNU

Arthur (nathanville)

I would not be for violent protests. That action would be lowing ourselves to be like the cops and military level. Gandhi defeated the British cannon with nonviolence and said vaccines is one of the greatest crimes of our times.

Reasonable doubts and impossibilities from a lover, not a fighter perspective . Even though i don't think mask wearing works. I rather wear a mask and social distancing than any covid vaccines in respect of people's differences . You have a choice to refuse like the laws with pharmaceutical interventions. Coronavirus is here to stay.

How long will this pandemic last? Many issue of uncertainties. Rethink herd-immunity? Important to understand how long vaccine-based immunity lasts, and whether boosters are necessary over time.person, and now with vaccines you meet ten people, you’re back to square one.”For many reasons, COVID-19 is like a nasty flu.
        Covid changed human behaviour since world war and Poverty since dirty 30s. Covid world order aim is to give everyone the vaccine,” It's not reality, they can not achieve it on a global scale,” Impossible unless they kill me and everyone who is in disagreement. Even though they have been breaking dozens of international laws. Which they have done already with people who opposed by shutting them up and shutting them down. The priority given to older people, who are at the highest risk of dying from COVID-19. YES!!! invade their social security its worth much greater than the national debt. Many will be meeting their God faster with extreme happiness. Like with WEF Kluas You will own nothing & you will be happy: The master mind who does not smile. World war 2 did not shut down the entire world. For those aged under-18s can’t receive the vaccine, 100% of over-18s will have to be vaccinated to reach 76% immunity in the population. Don't get me started, on the Trump thumpers. Latin American countries won't do it. Politicians are more afraid of the people. US or us had the greatest worldwide fear ever in modern history. Texas and some other US state governments are already lifting mask mandates,

Eventually immunity to SARS-CoV-2. Like all viruses it will go away also for most part in your.mind. The elustion is the covid pandemic will go away for good,” its already been in our bodies for 4 decades like hundreds of other viruses. They are injecting you with more viruses. Like chemo therapy to cancer that's has increase 4 times since the 70s, the greatest failure of all times, muster gas WW2. The symptomatic unclear whether they protect people from becoming infected or vaccines prevent transmission the data aren’t conclusive. Covid vaccines are 10- 20 times faster development than average vaccines have to account for the fact that the vaccines said to be 90% to 95% effective. Why do that when you have 99.98 chance of survival catching the covid. If infection-based immunity lasts only for something like months, that provides a tight deadline for delivering vaccines. The herd-immunity threshold It will also be important to understand how long vaccine-based immunity lasts, and whether boosters are necessary over time. Avcentury of flu vaccination covering maybe 30% efficiency

Don't trust covid vaccines same reason I don't trust many Governments, sugar, big pharma, Monsanto , tobacco, Gates, cooperationism and most of all the WEF. They have crushed many small companies in world order fashion for the wealthy to make record profits, all over again. Many of the same corporations in which many of the WEF are the same. World war It's psychological wealthy warfare, not biological death one.

Vaccine roll-out is uneven perfectly coordinated global campaign could have wiped out COVID-19, theoretically, mmmm.... Israel began vaccinating its citizens in December 2020, deal with Pfizer–BioNTech to share data in exchange for vaccine doses. (Beats the hell out of privacy laws) Currently leads the world in terms of roll-out. Early in the campaign, health workers were vaccinating more than 1% of Israel’s population every day, the young people don’t want to get their shots. The authorities are enticing them with free pizza and beer. Meanwhile, Israel’s neighbours Lebanon, Syria, Jordan and Egypt have yet to vaccinate even 1% of their respective populations. This with be the second invaded countries a over again, why not put up a statute of Hitler.

Nathanville

We were getting along so well in the beginning because we were sharing green community growing ideas, which really is the answer. Nationalism and globalism is fictional,  not reality. Fake news and conspiracy history goes back to the Bible.

It starts best working yourself first tben with each other sharing. The reason China will advance over us because they co-operative with each group or individual peacefully. Politicians are useless, the different businesses economy  are the leaders. There are too many burr lines with institutions.

Check out this
          https://youtu.be/JJ1yS9JIJKs

An interesting debate, I didn’t watch it all because the video is over an hour long (and I have better things to do with my time); however I did read the synopsis in the comments, and can see from that that there are some interesting points being made for ‘food for thought’:  But it’s not the ‘be all and end all’, and it doesn’t change the current world situation e.g. that there is a distinction between ‘Nationalism’ and ‘Globalism’, and that in the free world outside of the USA that politicians are essential, and Business Leaders do have less power and influence than the ordinary voting public; particularly in the EU & UK, and other countries like Australia etc.

The handling on the covid has harm more people than anything that Ive experienced in my lifetime. It's weaken the vast majority of the world. It adds insult that many world leaders and wealthiest businessemen support it, because they have no answers, as usual. Maybe obsess with love and kindness, not with WEF because it will just fail and as you say most businesses are small businesses. When your get 250 million indian to protest Bill Gates, you can't call that a conspiracy

My rule, don't harm. Can't imagine running out ideas to harm anyone. There is alot less war and violence today than in my youth. Yet suicide skyrocketing from the covid, that kills more than covid, wars and terrorist.

Politicains and Religion are useless and only small holistic community make most sense. Large corporations pretend to care, yet the do most harm, especially big Pharma and technology corporations. Can't imagine getting 80% of the world population to vaccines. It took Religion 1000s of years to hypnosis that many people.

Granted the vast majority of countries in the Western World haven’t handled the pandemic well, in contrast to Asian countries like China, South Korea, New Zealand and Australia, and other countries like Iceland; who have managed the pandemic extremely well, and kept the death toll to the minimum.

However, in spite of all the mistakes and errors of judgement by Governments, at least most countries have made best endeavours to fight the pandemic, and in the process saved tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of lives.

If you want an example of the horrendous death toll when a country’s leader does nothing; you only need look at Brazil.

Again, you are hyping on about the W.E.F., which is insignificant in world affairs; the WHO, G7 & the UN have more influence and impact on world affairs.  Also, Bill Gates involvement in the pandemic is nothing more than a conspiracy theory (fake news).

You could have fooled me e.g. your “Rule, don’t harm”.  Not wearing a mask, not socially distancing, and not getting yourself inoculated does put other people at risk; because you are leaving yourself wide open to contract the virus and pass it onto someone else, who may die as a result.

Your last paragraph about the ineffectiveness of politicians and religion is, as I keep saying, an inward view from an American perspective (especially when it comes to the big USA Pharma’s etc.); your views do not reflect the realities across the rest of the world.  FYI, the NHS is not ripped off by exterminate prices for medical drugs, as the American public are (but that’s another story).

Also, I agree that small holistic communities have a role in society; and it’s the general modern political and social view across Europe e.g. a greater emphasis on promoting local produce, and small local businesses etc. 

One Successful such Project with the city of Bristol (where I live) is the creation of its own local currency; specifically to support local businesses (see video below):-

Cool Currency - Bristol Pound https://youtu.be/tHIiF-DhbBw

Yep, as you surmise, it’s going to be challenging to vaccinate 80% of the world; but not impossible, and a difficult challenge is no excuse to give up and not bother.  If we’d taken that attitude in the past then smallpox would not have been eradicated from the face of the earth in 1980 via a worldwide vaccination programme.

Just ask the Indians, never trust the Government. From many Americans Native museum displayed. I found Europeans used their disease and viruses to wipe out the American natives population with bio-weapons. They could not destroyed the native by physical battles for the bow and arrow was king, until the 6 shooter was introduced. Only war the American ever won by battles was the Mexican/American war because of six shooters. Hitler was so impressed by American type of warfare. The Nazis used muster gas which was ban for unfair warfare. Although used effectively killing many in chemo therapy today.

There are better methods than vaccines for treatment of diseases and viruses . I'm not against vaccines or anything. Just not for the handling by Government and wealthy profiteering.

https://youtu.be/WMsn0bj_P6o

Israel is a country they have mandate for everyone to take the vaccines. With their fake results of effects from the covid vaccines they plan to used this model globally.
                  The largest ethnic group in the US is Germans. When I hear Kluas speak for the WEF, it feels like the Nazis all over again. They found new biological weapons like farming to the medical profession. They attack brown country nations like the middle east, India and latino nations. That is why why their is historically great mistrust towards Americans. My trust is in the collective consciousness of the people worldwide , not the intelligence of the American military complex.

Is this more ‘Conspiracy Theories’ that you’ve fed into?

Europeans did not use disease as a bio-weapon to defeat the Native Americans (Indians).   FYI, in centuries pass, as Europeans travelled the world, they took diseases with them (such as the ‘common cold’) that natives in America the Amazon and elsewhere, had no immunity for, and therefore diseases that we are immune to, proved fatal to them.   It was something that couldn’t have been foreseen, and with our lack of knowledge and understanding of diseases at the time, done in ignorance.

Sometimes vaccines is the only effective treatment, and as usual you are judging the whole world by your views of America e.g. not all Governments are bad, and FYI, across most of the world most of the covid vaccines are NOT being handled by wealthy profiteering.  For Your Information, for example the Oxford University Vaccines, is sold at ‘cost’ (no profit), at just $4 per dose, specifically for ‘humanitarian purposes’.  AstraZeneca (who manufactures the vaccine for Oxford University), although a British Pharmaceutical Company, have signed a contract with Oxford University that they will manufacture and distribute the Oxford Vaccine worldwide at cost (non-profit).

In contrast the USA Pharmaceutical Company are selling their Moderna vaccine at $28 per dose (for maximum profit); making the American vaccine the most expensive in the world.

Again, your last paragraph is focusing on the USA, and the WEF?  FYI the world does NOT revolve around the USA, and the WEF is insignificant.  You do need to get your head out of that cloud and look at the wider world; which is a completely different place to how you are describing.

As regard your video, at 5:12 it clearly states that the covid “vaccines are NOT mandatary in Israel”, yep Ilana Rachel states that if you are in a critical role e.g. ‘Front line health worker’ then you are obliged to be vaccinated if you want to keep your job; and quite right too e.g. front line health workers who are not vaccinated are a health hazard to others because they run the risk catching covid and passing it onto more vulnerable people who could die from covid.

We have a similar dilemma in the UK where existing care assistance for the elderly have refused the vaccination; except that under British law they can’t be sacked because it a situation covered by their ‘contract of employment’.  However, care owners for the elderly are now making the covid vaccination a condition of employment for new recruits; and quite rightly so.

The problem is that you read too much into videos like this; they, they only form part of the picture; and when you look at the bigger picture things are less exaggerated than made out in some of these videos.

I know that in debates people always tend to advocate disapproval of violent protests because most people pretend they disapprove of violence; but the harsh reality is that violence is sometimes the only way (the last resort).

For example:

•    In the 1920s Ireland would not have won their ‘Independence’ from England without the violent uprising.

•    The British Labour movement (Trade Unions) would never have been legalised without the violent struggle; hence the significance of the wording of the Labour Party Anthem (The Red Flag).

"The Red Flag" - Anthem of The British Labour Party (Socialist Party in the UK)  https://youtu.be/sHoyoKgRq5U

•    Women would never have gotten the vote if it hadn’t been for the violence.

Herd Immunity
          Yes to achieve herd immunity around 70% of the population will need to be vaccinated; and booster shots every winter (just like the flu jab) may be necessary for years to come.

It is doubtful that that target will be reached in the USA, as vaccine hesitancies is so high in the USA e.g. about a third of the American public (largely Trump supporters) are largely refusing to be vaccinated.

And there is a lot of vaccine hesitancies across the EU, so achieving herd immunity there is going to be challenging.

However, it’s a different story in the UK; 97% of UK residents being offered the vaccine are taking it, and almost 55% of the UK adult population have already been vaccinated; and this has already slowed covid-19 related deaths in the UK to a trickle.

Also, in the UK phase III trials are currently taking place to give the Oxford University vaccine to children; and if the trials are successful then the UK Government is mindful to start vaccination of children from August, subject to debate and Parliamentary Approval.

Covid Vaccine
          From your comments, it seems quite clear that you don’t understand what the covid vaccines are e.g. you seem to be under the impression that the covid vaccines contain versions of the covid virus; whereas in fact they don’t.  There are no harmful substances in any of the vaccines.

Also, your defence for not taking the vaccines is that there is less than 1% chance of you dying from covid.  But the fact is, with a world population of 8 billion, that small percentage adds up to a lot of preventable deaths e.g. now almost 2.8 million covid related deaths worldwide in the past 12 months (over half a million in the USA, and over 1,000,000 in the UK).

To me millions of needless deaths, that are preventable through vaccination, are significant, to me life is precious; and to be dismissive of the pandemic (like you) is irresponsible.

With you not being scientifically minded, things you’ve failed to understand about the ‘rapid’ development of the covid vaccine include:-

•    More Resources have been poured into R&D (Research & Development) for covid vaccines, than normally available to developing other vaccines e.g. the ‘Operation Warp Speed’ project in the USA, and similar projects in the UK and around the world.

•    New technologies (new approach/method) was used for developing the covid vaccines, which turned out to be not only quicker in developing effective vaccines at scale, but also turned out to make the vaccines far more effective than previous vaccines e.g. over 90% effective instead of the 40% -60% of flu vaccines.

In effect, the above is a good example of ‘Necessity is the Mother of Invention”.

On a positive note, the technologies developed to develop the covid vaccines can, in future, be used to not only create news vaccines quicker (when needed), but also will enable future flu vaccines to be more effective.

W.E.F
          I don’t know why you have a fixation (obsession) with the WEF; it’s not as powerful as you think.  FYI the WEF has a membership of just 1,000 big Companies; and that is insignificant compared to just the UK for example.  In the UK there are around 2 million large Companies, and contrary to your belief, they only have 34% of the business wealth; the vast bulk of business wealth in the UK is in the hands of small businesses, who between them own 69% of the business wealth.

Your claims about the WEF, Bill Gates and the like are not factually based; but based on ‘Conspiracy Theories’ (Fake News), which you have bought into.  So I suggest you check your fact properly before making false claims.

Vaccine Rollout
          Yep, there has been, and is continuing, inequality in the worldwide rollout of vaccine, driven mainly by desperation as nations scrabble for limited supplies; with countries like the UK being the worst offenders.

The UK acted swiftly (earlier and faster than the USA’s ‘Operation Warp Speed’) to buy up supplies of vaccines from numerous sources, long before they reached phase III trials.  The USA was close behind the UK, but the EU was slow in securing advanced supplies.

Also to the bonus of the USA & UK, both countries developed their own vaccines; albeit the EU (Germany) also developed it own vaccine e.g. the Pfizer vaccine.

Now that the vaccines are approved and vaccinated, the UK has enough vaccines on order to vaccinate its population 5 times over, the USA has enough vaccines on order to vaccinate its population 3 times over; whereas most of the rest of the world either don’t have enough orders secured (because of the current vaccine shortages), or they are poorer countries who can’t easily afford the vaccines and are largely at the mercy of the wealthy countries for eventual supplies.

Because the UK secured ample supplies of vaccines for itself at an early stage, it now has enough vaccines to currently inoculate 1% of the population per day (which is what it is doing); and 55% of the UK population has already been vaccinated.  The USA has done half as good, but making good progress.

However, the EU finds itself chronically short of vaccines, and is in a middle of a pandemic, with deaths from covid on a steep rise; so there has been a lot of bickering between the EU & UK, with the EU accusing the UK of hogging valuable vaccine resources.

Likewise the poor countries are last in the queue to get the vaccines; as the wealthy countries hog what they’ve got.  But, eventually, when people in the wealthy countries have been vaccinated, supplies will start filtering through to the poorer countries.  But it is going to take time.

6. Miebakagh57 profile image68
    Miebakagh57posted 3 years ago

Hey duds, it's hard for me to get the gist of the present argument. I'll dive in later. Enjoy the weekend.                                     @Castlepaloma, why were you insulting the  Christian Bible? It's a great book respected by many persons, educationl institutions, the Englsh law courts, and quoted by many unreligious persons!                                                                               I though you should be man enough to give a certain respect to the bible, right? Authur(Nathanville) did. Glad you did likewise. And thanks.

Respect and accept religion, I say what ever works. Just don't ask me to understand all the contradiction, wrong translation, bronze age conflicts, and fairytales.I can still learn something from every group or individual and incorporate it into my artistic creativity  world. I personally don't get insulted, because if its the truth, I'm learning, if it's Bs I ignore.

Dud, when did I ask you to understand all  contradiction and wrong translation in the?                                              Is the word respect similar to understanding? Nope. I can't go more.

The christian tell me to fear God which means respect God. How in the world, can i understand fear is respect.

The difference between respect and understanding

Respect is good opinion, honor, or admiration
          Understanding is (uncountable) sympathy.
          I try to understand Religion in the respect of an attitude of consideration.

While true understanding is mental, sometimes emotional process of comprehension, assimilation of knowledge, which is subjective by its nature. As an adjective understanding is showing compassion..

I don't understand Christians worst criminal rap sheet in war, prison and justice system. Not judging your whole being, I leave that up to you own religion or self as an individual.

Just only one point here 'fear' which you've been mislead with.                          In my christian experience, God is so loving and nothing to fear about him.

Castlepaloma, why are you refering to the Bible verse? You very well know it to be a mistranslated book, right?                                          In my previous study of these scriptures, the word fear does not carry the idea of 'afraid of.' Far from it. It connotes reverence. An awesome opinion of God.                                                 It's those that has not a good image and a better opinion of God that fears  God.                                    Actuaully, these are living in ignorance of  Him.

https://coveringandauthority.com/coveri … testament/

Oh! you want mainly OT.
                  That is where Paul invented Hell and Jesus talks as much about hell as heaven. I wish Christians would make up my mind.

??? Thanks.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)