Take Ivermectin Now!

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (59 posts)
  1. crankalicious profile image89
    crankaliciousposted 2 years ago

Here's what conservatives are advocating and, generally, have been advocating:

1. Don't take the COVID vaccine
    2. Don't wear a mask

and now...

3. Take Ivermectin

Seeing the above three items, all of which have been pushed by the right-wing, any logical person would think that conservatives are trying to kill their constituents.

The Ivermectin solution has been touted by Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingraham on Fox News and Senator Ron Johnson on his official Twitter account. Yet, here are the scientific facts about all three items:

1. The vaccine is safe and effective, dramatically reducing a person's chance of contracting COVID.
    2. Masks help reduce the spread of COVID and provide herd protection the more people who wear them along with some protection for the wearer.
    3. Ivermectin is a drug for animals that does nothing to stop COVID and will potentially kill humans who take it on a regular basis.

What is so hard for people to understand here? Pushing Ivermectin while pushing anti-vaccination and anti-mask viewpoints is insanity. There's no other word for it. It's insanity. Can you imagine somebody who would consider taking a deworming drug for horses instead of the vaccine?

And anybody who would vote for Senator Johnson or watch Carlson or Ingraham after they've pushed these combination of lies cannot be characterized as anything other than completely stupid or brainwashed.

1. Castlepaloma profile image75
      Castlepalomaposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Counting covid death by only 6% purely covid (CDC) is a really weak claim of a human death.
      When considering , covid, deaths are from the 78% are obese or 75% people over age 80 + or 95% covid are over age 50.
      Plus
      Biologists estimate that 380 trillion viruses are living on and inside your body right now—10 times the number of bacteria. Some can cause illness, but many simply coexist with you. Kind of a cosmic soup. Plus no doctor of sciencist really know what covid mutations or variants are going to do. Yet billionaires never stop thinking of ways to kill us.

Dexamethasone has been well accepted in South Africa. Totally eliminate covid deaths in Botswana Africa. Also approved by WHO, CDC and a number of other health organizations.

Works better than any vaccines
      All this fear about delta variant and the weak danger from it, hardly mentioned. The 99% unvaccinated are said to have it. Nonsense, there is no test site for delta, it's all made up. 2021 is a push designed to treat unvaccinated Americans like an oppressed group, total discrimination and unlawful.

In Canada maritime heart disease deaths are 1000 times greater than covid deaths. Now they don't get proper service for examination and surgery.

Don't count 10 other ways to die greater than covid. It a grandeur crime ever produced for billionaires in my lifetime.

crankaliciousposted 2 years agoin reply to this

You're comments are irrelevant. These people are telling people lies and those lies are increasing their risks of getting sick and dying. On a large scale, those lies are overwhelming our health care system with sick people. Your arguments are dangerous.

If every person got vaccinated, this pandemic would be over.

The point is that the three items I mentioned are factual statements and Carlson, Ingraham, and Johnson are promoting and advancing lies that stupid people believe and that endanger the public health. ICU beds are gone in many states. No oxygen is available in many. And people who are sick with things that they couldn't have voluntarily stopped are being turned away.

We're starting to see arguments for forced vaccination that are legitimate. If we were at war, we could see forced conscription. That's the government forcing young men to fight and potentially die. That's not even close to mandating you get vaccinated.

Covid has already been claimed as a world war. Costing 6 trillion from the just the US. That alone costing greater than the second world war combined with the same group of people behind it. When the side effects from covid viruse costs are totally outrageous. It's not even on the top ten ways to die in the world. Cost far greater lives in isolation, relationships, one third of small businesses, suicide, homelessness, poverty, hyper inflation, so on and so on. Probably already in the 10s millions and I predict greater deaths than the second world war. Nothing to this scale effects every person on earth. Has to be stopped and treatment like a nasty flu.

2. Readmikenow profile image94
          Readmikenowposted 2 years agoin reply to this

"If every person got vaccinated, this pandemic would be over."

Who is telling lies now?

"Israel's Grim COVID Data Suggests Vaccines Alone Won't Stop Pandemic

Scientists around the world have closely watched Israel to see how vaccinations could affect the pandemic, since the country launched a rapid vaccination campaign in December 2020. This saw more than half of its population fully vaccinated as early as March this year.

Yet Israel currently has one of the worst rates of biweekly COVID cases per million people in the world as the country battles the delta variant, according to figures collected by OurWorldInData as of August 24.

Breakthrough cases are also a matter of concern. Earlier this month, Science magazine reported that 514 Israelis were hospitalized with COVID as of August 15, that 59 percent of these had been fully vaccinated, and that the vast majority of these fully vaccinated people were aged 60 or older.

Uri Shalit, a bioinformatician at the Israel Institute of Technology, told Science that "most of the hospitalized patients are actually vaccinated."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medica … NewsSearch

1. lobobrandon profile image88
            lobobrandonposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Yes, because there are people who want the vaccine but cannot be vaccinated due to shortages and then there are those such as yourself that serve as hosts for mutations to occur and reinfect people as a variant.

It is not that hard to understand. This is why it is important to pay attention in school during mathematics class. There is something called probabilities and chance when it comes to mutations. Vaccines in the full population lower this chance to near zero.

I bet you are one of those that did not believe in the existence of small pox or the role vaccines played in eradicating polio across the world. Polio is still present in a few cases here and there, but it is mostly gone.

1. Readmikenow profile image94

You need to stop making assumptions and reread the article.

Israel is one of the most highly vaccinated countries in the world.  It is also suffering from some of the highest rates of vaccinated people still getting Covid and suffering from the effects.

"I bet you are one of those that did not believe in the existence of small pox or the role vaccines played in eradicating polio across the world. Polio is still present in a few cases here and there, but it is mostly gone."

Try looking at the facts and stop thinking with your emotions.

The detla variant is different and it is known from the get-go that vaccines were less effective against it. I go back to this statement I made:

"Yes, because there are people who want the vaccine but cannot be vaccinated due to shortages and then there are those such as yourself that serve as hosts for mutations to occur and reinfect people as a variant.

There is something called probabilities and chance when it comes to mutations. Vaccines in the full population lower this chance to near zero."

It is not emotions it is common sense. Also Israel serves as a good test for how long until booster shots are needed:

"People vaccinated in January had a 2.26 times greater risk for a breakthrough infection than those vaccinated in April." From here https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2021/08 … feat-delta

The danger lies when people have half the facts and stop reading or trying to understand further if it satisfies their agenda, one that you clearly have and which is anti-science from vaccines to anthropogenic global warming to probably the earth being spheroid. No emotions involved here, other than pity.

2. Credence2 profile image78
            Credence2posted 2 years agoin reply to this

Your presentation is still just half of the story...

"Newsweek was unable to get confirmation from Israel's health ministry regarding current data on how vaccinated people have fared in terms of deaths or the seriousness of their condition compared to unvaccinated people—but the severity of the cases in hospitalized patients brings the purported mildness of breakthrough cases to the fore."

This is key and what it is we need to ascertain. As the article indicates, there are no "silver bullets". But if vaccines can be shown to reduce the severity of COVID infection, death or severe disability, how can we dismiss that as not beneficial?

Here you go, some more data that shows vaccines help: https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/isr … 1.10146662

Some people get so caught up in their thoughts they can't seem to get their heads out of their ---- even when it comes to life and death scenarios. How lost must one be.

Some more statistics from here https://www.dw.com/en/covid-why-are-inf … a-58887131

Taking a sample from August 16, 2021:

154.7 severely ill patients in Israel were unvaccinated.
                48.4 severely ill patients were partially vaccinated
                And 19.8 severely ill patients were fully vaccinated

So, no, facts are not lacking on this thread. Acceptance or the will to look into them is what is lacking.

https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/p … finds.html

Persons 60+ hospitalized were 87% vaccinated.

Israel now has one of the highest infection rates in the world, potentially a sign of waning vaccine immunity

Again, getting the vaccine in the false belief that it will end the spread of Covid is simply insane.  The effectiveness of the vaccine decreases significantly after just six months of getting vaccinated.

"LONDON: Protection against COVID-19 offered by two doses of the Pfizer/BioNTech and the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccines begins to fade within six months, underscoring the need for booster shots, according to researchers in Britain.

After five to six months, the effectiveness of the Pfizer jab at preventing COVID-19 infection in the month after the second dose fell from 88% to 74%, an analysis of data collected in Britain's ZOE COVID study showed."

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/ma … 622136.cms

2. Miebakagh57 profile image69
      Miebakagh57posted 2 years agoin reply to this

I have never heard of Ivermectin before. Not even during the early days of the vaccine human trial!                                               When ex- President Donald Trump suggest one drink bleach and exposed the body to Sunlight, the world roar into laughing. Sorry to say, my beloved Trump was catch up with the covid disease. But he was isolated and cured before the vaccine experimental trials. May it not happen to any anti-vaccine antagonist.

That is the thing (about Trump being isolated), people in power know that their base can be won with such stuff. When he was infected he went or was taken to regular hospitals.

We have the same situation back in India. There are quite a few idiots who claim Ayurveda is superior to western medicine but when they are sick they go to regular hospitals. Ayurveda does have its own share of benefits though because after all it is just herbs and stuff and your body does need different things to function properly.

I do not call such people idiots. They just know the game they are playing and they know their audience.

1. Miebakagh57 profile image69

I have had immense health benefit from both  Western and alternative medicine. Both seems to supplement one another for good health.                                             For instance, each morning I had a mild glass of lemongrass-asam tea brewed with fresh garlic, ginger, chilli. I sweeten this with wild honey and lemon. It tone and rejuvenate my digestive, respiratory, and immune system.                                   Despite that, not in spite of it, I still voluntary went to take a  Moderna vaccine shot. The effect for two days was a mild fever and headache, and a nube shoulder. I did not go for any medication. All just go on the third day.                                        That does not mean that if I am actually sick of a high fever, I should visit the alternate practitioner. No. I take home remedies as a relief and visit the orthodox practitioner.                                    Seriously, regular taking of fresh home-made remedies seems to help boost immunity to a limited extend

Yes, but the alternative is usually long-term and not in case of emergencies because they are slow.

Obviously correct.

2. Rupert Taylor profile image95
    Rupert Taylorposted 2 years ago

Castlepaloma states that "In Canada maritime heart disease deaths are 1000 times greater than covid deaths."

I have no idea what is meant by "maritime," but let's do the math.

As of today, 26,900 people in Canada have died of COVID-19. Multiply by 1,000 and that brings the total of 26,900,000 deaths from heart disease out of Canada's total population of 38,008,005.

I think a calamitous death toll of that scale might have been noticed and commented upon.

No the liberal government in Canada is hiding it.

We need more of you around here, Brandon.

If there was more sense around here I would be happy to engage in political debate or in this case an epidemic whose severity has been made political by some.

2. Castlepaloma profile image75

It seem vaxxers don't really look at numbers. They prefered the poplar narrative, mass psychosis and fear mongering, hell of hope fire your all going through. From record profits billionaires who do not care if you live or die. As long as its more for them and less for you. Plus sell you the rope to hang yourselves.

Even though the  numbers have been corrupted by greatest modern scammers, the Government gods and pharmaceutical frauds lobbyists back by Bankster .

Canadians Maritime east coast is one of the lowest covid death rates in the world. Yet one of the most lockdown, masks and soon to make life impossible for unvaccinated. In one year there is 100 covid deaths to 10,000 heart disease deaths. Isreal per capita is 5 times more cases of covid than Canada and far more vaccinated. Same for the world covid deaths almost double the speed of covid deaths since roll out 2021.

Back to the freaking cluster story of chicken little and the fox guarding the hen houses.

Your information is just irrelevant. Is heart disease contagious?

The unvaccinated should be treated at least equivalent to smokers - not allowed indoors at all.

I see smokers, not unvaccinated not allowed indoors.
          There is no proof either one is worst. Yet by my numbers, vaxxers are more dangerous and deadly.

3. Miebakagh57 profile image69

Castlepaloma seems not to have a basic(I do not say better) understanding of the covid19 virus and disease. He hardly imput common sense into the discussion, or did justice to the subject.                                              He seems to behave as a bird who had one of his wings broken, and is floundering about trying to locate his bearing. I pity persons like him who are always vomiting trash to susppressed reality.                                    His comparison of  deaths resulting from covid with any other illness does not make any sense at all.

People like this feel the world is out to get them. Pity then does seem a fair choice of emotion.

I always wonder whether deep down in the psyche it is an actual fear or if it is just a result of wanting to be relevant and the way to be relevant is to have others wanting to take you down. Because some of these conspiracies and mumbo jumbo statements are just plain illiterate.

3. Sharlee01 profile image80
    Sharlee01posted 2 years ago

I had not heard of  Ivermectin or as I recognize it as STROMECTOL is a drug that has been used for many years for intestinal parisites of all kinds, such as pinworms in children is given in small doses. In more severe parasites as a rule it is only used in adults. Not sure why it would do anything to help with the prevention of COVID.  This drug is only used for a couple of days, it would not be recommended to take for any longer it can cause liver problems.

Hopefully, if anyone thinks of taking it they check out the side effects --- there are many. As a nurse that has given the drug, I was educated to watch the Pt for many side effects, mostly gastrointestinal side effects such as vomiting, nausea, and diarrhea, skin rash, and water retention.

Not a drug that should be taken lightly. One should consult with their doctor before even considering taking it.

4. Live to Learn profile image61
    Live to Learnposted 2 years ago

I wouldn’t self medicate with a drug I can buy at the Southern States to medicate my dogs but an Australian study appears to be the source of the ivermectin craze. The CDC has proven itself incapable of giving guidelines without unfounded bias so if there is reason for some to believe it might help I’m inclined to let them make their own decisions. I won’t poo poo something just because of the news outlet I heard about it on.

I heard cyanide cures COVID. Give it a try!

Glad to hear you're not stupid enough to self-medicate with ivermectin. Apparently some who follow Carlson, Ingraham, and Sen. Johnson are. I guess if you're so unbelievably stupid to try a horse drug over an effective vaccine used by millions, and that decision results in death. I guess that's too bad.

1. IslandBites profile image90
        IslandBitesposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) suggested researchers are not pursuing ivermectin as a possible COVID-19 treatment because of their disdain for former President Trump
        roll

That is why. They keep pushing whatever stupid thing they can think of, just to keep politicizing the issue. An idiot strategy since most of the dead will be their constituency.

Meanwhile...

Texas Anti-Mask 'Freedom Defender' and rally organizer  Caleb Wallace Dies Of COVID-19 at age 30

Jessica Wallace told the newspaper that her husband initially refused to be tested and took unproven home remedies for the virus, including high doses of Vitamin C, zinc, aspirin, and ivermectin.

“He was so hard-headed,” Jessica Wallace told the Standard-Times. “He didn’t want to see a doctor, because he didn’t want to be part of the statistics with COVID tests.”

If we can only see the 380 trillion viruses inside each one of our bodies. We all might run off a cliff like the rest of the frightened sheep.

There are thousands of astroids in the astroid belt, but we don't worry about most of them because they are not on a trajectory to cause doom on planet Earth even though there are going to be some we do not know about that are eventually heading our way. In the same way, we do not worry about the other viruses in our bodies because they cause no real harm.

Fun fact: virus DNA over time has even entered our human and other animal genomes. Virus were present before us and will be after us, but using this as any kind of statement for argument is ___. I will let the reader fill in the blanks.

2. Live to Learn profile image61
        Live to Learnposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I’m afraid that showcases the differences in philosophies. My opinion is, if you take care of yourself, pay your own bills, don’t involve others unnecessarily in your drama; your actions and decisions are your own to bear.  Those opposed, tend to bow to one authority, not allowing input from other resources, and not attempting to understand the thought processes that lead others to decisions. Honestly, that side has given up all ability of independent thought. It just attempts to bludgeon everyone with opinions they rarely understand but take at face value because they’ve decided to trust wholeheartedly in one source.

Considering the behavior, recommendations and motivation of the WHO, I’d think anyone can see the danger of a lack of open ears and eyes.

Like I said, on the face of it the idea seems rather insane but I give others the benefit of the doubt. It is, after all, a drug that is used in several types of applications  to
        combat human illness also so my knowledge of it is limited to the use in animals; which makes me leery of making broad claims against it without understanding the proposed application in this scenario.

In this case it is not just the WHO, but many countries that are not that fond of the UN in general, even though they are a part of it that are all on the same page.

On some things, there just is no opinion. You cannot have opinion on things that are fact. Do I look good in pink is an opinion, am I a certain weight is fact. But this is not something we have not argued on before, so lets not do that because I do agree with the core of your message.

On another note, look at this thread about a COVID denier who has died. Some of his comments were just insane. Something happened to my lungs that prevent me from breathing but he refuses to accept it was COVID-19

https://www.reddit.com/r/nottheonion/co … ;context=3

EDIT: I needed to clarify when I say fact I meant the fact that COVID-19 is an epidemic. There are people of the opinion that it is not the case and that there are false death numbers being displayed. I agree that in some places there are issues with numbers, but more often than not they are underrepresented on a global scale.

I can understand your mindset. When facts are very real, say it is in a certain specific fingure, it is madness to ignore or deny those.                                                   For instance, if a person has problem breathing, should one rush to say it is catarrah, or a cold, or covid? All the suppositions are facts. But the virilogist or medical doctor has the final say who is really infect with what.                                      Thanks for the link anyway. It is interesting and a study. However, certain persons will never take it to learn a thing or two. I had that man 'whose user name began with. Ca and ends with an a'  here.

2. Castlepaloma profile image75

Agree kitty

The fact and evidences.
          Why would I put my life on hold and harm my freedom , over a virus that only kills 0.005 % of the world population. It effects every human being on the planet for what? fear of a nasty flu. It is much wiser to physical protect myself and for others from the 99 +% of far more dangerous things that will really kill us.

I don't care at all, for helping the wealthiest, get much richer on profit world records. Wail the poor get poorer, then poverty turns into the greatest killer of all times. Follow history and the money, than see the writing on the wall. The insanity is repeating itself with even worst results.

5. Readmikenow profile image94
    Readmikenowposted 2 years ago

So, lots of assumptions on this thread and not enough facts.

Here is a study concerning the use of Ivermectin from the National Institute of Health.

"Conclusions:
    Meta-analyses based on 18 randomized controlled treatment trials of ivermectin in COVID-19 have found large, statistically significant reductions in mortality, time to clinical recovery, and time to viral clearance. Furthermore, results from numerous controlled prophylaxis trials report significantly reduced risks of contracting COVID-19 with the regular use of ivermectin. Finally, the many examples of ivermectin distribution campaigns leading to rapid population-wide decreases in morbidity and mortality indicate that an oral agent effective in all phases of COVID-19 has been identified."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articl … 201988.%20

This was a good read, I looked into it further and it seems that the FDA is asking people not to take doses meant for animals, which is fair enough?

Also, it is not yet approved because it is not yet passed studies. For a minute think outside your country and look at global studies. The world is not doing things to be against Trump, that may or may not be the case in the USA.

"The Covriin specialist group also does not recommend the general use of ivermectin. The committee with experts from medicine and science regularly gives treatment recommendations for Covid-19 for Germany. In the current therapy overview, the experts only advocate “use for therapy or prophylaxis only in the context of controlled clinical studies”. In other words: The research on ivermectin remains promising. Acquiring the product as a private person and taking it preventively against Covid-19, however, is not advisable." From here https://www.rnd.de/gesundheit/ivermecti … OOXVU.html I would recommend you read that, use Google translate.

"The world is not doing things to be against Trump"

You do realize he is not president of the United States at this time?

I was one of the happiest people when he was knocked down, of course, I do realize. But some do not realize it https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 … nald-trump

You mean when covid put Trump on the hospital sick bed? Poor Trump. I wonder why he dislike the sciences, but he enjoy they positive products.                                   If those doctors that threat Trump back to health did not know science, he would have gone all the way of the earth.

6. Readmikenow profile image94
    Readmikenowposted 2 years ago

So, if everyone did get vaccinated, based on what is happening in Israel and around the world, Covid would not go away.  It STILL causes vaccinated people to get sick and die,  It STILL can be spread by people who have the vaccine.  The long-term effects and the long-term side effects of the vaccine are still unknown.

Well, if only it were so black and white. If everyone had the vaccine the delta and other variants statistically would not have shown up and if they did it would not be as easy for them to spread.

There is a lot of "If" situations that could have happened.  But, we have to deal with the fact they did not.

No, those are not a lot of if statements, like I said you need a high school mathematics understanding to understand those if statements (provided statistics was included. I think you can choose what you study in some countries). The only if that is difficult is getting people the vaccine, the anti-vaxxers in particular.

https://www.livescience.com/coronavirus … model.html

7. lobobrandon profile image88
    lobobrandonposted 2 years ago

What is funnier is that it seems that you are for the trials of this drug as a treatment option. What are the long-term effects of the drug on humans? Why are people agreeing to take this drug or the many other drugs?

You make a valid point.

My point is because the vaccine is not doing the job it was designed to do, science is trying to obtain another solution.  We may want to keep an open mind to alternative solutions.

Doesn't it seem that Covid is not going to go away any time soon?

Yes and the more people who refuse the vaccine the slower it goes away.

Finding a cure is different from finding a vaccine. In one case you get sick and hope the cure works the other there is a 60 - 80% chance you do not get sick in the first place. The added benefit is that if society as a whole (a large part of it) gets the vaccine the many ifs in my previous post will reduce the likelihood of it spreading and getting rid of it altogether.

But being a realist I know this will never happen in today's political scenario where everyone thinks the government is out to get them.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)