Chitrangada writes about Forgiveness

Jump to Last Post 1-8 of 8 discussions (21 posts)
  1. Nell Rose profile image89
    Nell Roseposted 2 years ago

A lovely hub by our friend Chitrangada. With quotes and a poem.

https://hubpages.com/literature/The-Pos … orgiveness

1. ChitrangadaSharan profile image92
      ChitrangadaSharanposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Hi Nell!
      Great to hear from you.
      Thank you for sharing my response in the forum. So glad to know that you liked it.
      Have a wonderful day.

1. Nell Rose profile image89
        Nell Roseposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Hi, I loved your hub, it's always lovely reading your articles. Have a lovely evening! smile

2. Thelma Alberts profile image91
      Thelma Albertsposted 2 years agoin reply to this

What a lovely article! I enjoyed reading it. Thank you for sharing Nell.

Hi Chitrangada!

I love what I read especially the poem. Forgiveness is what we should do for our good health and to live in peace while still on earth.

Hi Thelma!
        So good to read your comments. I am glad that you liked the article. I agree with your views about forgiveness. It’s important to forgive others, for our own peace of mind.
        Hope you are doing well. Thank you and good wishes, always.

2. lizmalay profile image92
    lizmalayposted 2 years ago

Hi Chitra,

It's great to learn how forgiveness can bring positive effects. I have had an experience of how forgiveness made my life easier and left a negative aura. I'm sure a lot of us have experienced the same thing smile

Thank you for sharing this informative and well-written article. The poem was excellent too!

Have a lovely week!

Hi Liza!
      Good to know that you liked my article about forgiveness.
      You did the right thing by letting go, and moved forward in life. Forgiving others, definitely has a positive impact on our emotional health.
      Thank you for reading and sharing your thoughts.
      Have a great day.

3. AliciaC profile image93
    AliciaCposted 2 years ago

This is a lovely article containing some important advice about dealing with life. I enjoyed the prose, the quotes, and the poem. They combine to create a very interesting article. I especially like the last two lines in the poem. I'm going to remember that advice!

Thank you for sharing the article, Nell.

Thank you Linda, for your positive feedback. I am glad that you liked the thoughts expressed in the poem/ article.
      Always a pleasure to read your comments. Thank you so much for your support. My best wishes, always.

4. Brenda Arledge profile image80
    Brenda Arledgeposted 2 years ago

Chitrangada
    In your article, "The Positive Effects of Forgiveness" you tell us how words can hurt us so much more than physical wounds.

That reminds me of this old saying,
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones
    But words shall never hurt me."

This is so untrue.  Words cut like a knife.

You tell us how forgiving others brings peace to ourselves and is important for our own emotional health.  Then examples of how our health benefits are exactly right.

In "Forgiveness— Poem" you shows us how someone didn't think twice before hurting another person.

All Trust was destroyed & a heart was broken, but no apology came.

You show us how a heartbroken person rises up & offers forgiveness to him. 
    That despite an  apology, life is too short to harbor grudges.

In doing so, he sets himself free.

What to Do When Someone Close, Whom You Had Trusted, Caused the Most Hurt ~ (https://discover.hubpages.com/family/Wh … s-Hurt-You)
    In this one you tell us about the pain we feel when we are hurt by someone close to us.
    It hurts our mental health & peace of mind.
    You give us a list of 5 things to do.

These are a bit difficult to do during the heat of the moment, but it's great advice.

You tell us if we want to irritate our enemies....Forgive Them, but usually it's the ones we love who hurt us.

Then you list ways to move on.

One must never blame himself for the hurt caused by someone else.

Great messages in this one & the videos are wonderful.

In, "5 Unusual Ideas to Forget the Unpleasant Past: How to Let It Go" you give us some very different ideas on ways to release the pain when we've been hurt.

I must say I've never thought about hugging a tree, but they have been around for years. 

Releasing it to God is one I think many of us have heard & often utilize.

All of your ideas are sound advice. 

You tell us life is too short to waste time with trivial matters & that we should forhive others.

We have the power inside of us.

Wow!  What a great series on forgiveness.

It took me a bit if time, but well worth the read.

I'll post a link in the word prompt article.

Wow! What a wonderful analysis.
      Thank you so much Brenda, for your sincere efforts and positive feedback on my articles. I am glad that you liked my response.
      I especially want to thank you for reading my earlier published articles related to this very important subject— Forgiveness.
      I wouldn’t have written so many of them on this topic, had I not experienced this myself.
      The purpose of writing to me, is that it should be useful to others, in some way.
      These articles have been evergreen and most searched, in my collection of published articles, which means that people do face such issues in real life.
      I feel good, if my suggestions are helpful to the readers, even in a small way.
      Thank you so much for your kind words of appreciation.
      Always a pleasure to read your excellent reviews.
      Thank you and good wishes to you, always.

5. Brenda Arledge profile image80
    Brenda Arledgeposted 2 years ago

Chitrangada
    You are very welcome.

It's great to know you are a writer with true compassion.

Thank you Brenda 
      Just wanted to inform you that now that  this one has been moved to the niche site, they have removed the link to one of my related articles on Forgiveness.   
      Thanks and good day.

1. Brenda Arledge profile image80
        Brenda Arledgeposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Great news! 
        Yeah..they always seem to remove those links, but it's fine.

Congratulations !!

Thank you Brenda.

6. bhattuc profile image85
    bhattucposted 2 years ago

A great write up and poem. Well presented

Thank you Umesh ji, for reading and appreciating.
      Have a good day.

7. vidsagster profile image86
    vidsagsterposted 2 years ago

Beautiful poem and article Chitrangada. I loved it. It's true words can hurt and remain in memory for long. But reminiscing on the past only hurts more. It's best to forgive and move on. You have given all the advantages of forgiving nicely. Thanks for sharing Nell Rose.

Thank you so much, Vidya Ji, for reading and sharing your thoughts about forgiveness. I agree with you that it’s best to forgive and move on.
      Appreciate your kind words, for my response.
      Thank you and good day.

8. Pamela99 profile image90
    Pamela99posted 2 years ago

Everything you wrote in your article about forgiveness Is wonderful, Chitrangada. You make many great points about this prompt. Words can surely hurt us and you encourage us to forgive. I really like everything wrote in this article and think it is a wonderful response to Brenda's prompt.

Thanks for sharing Nell Rose.

Thank you Pamela, for appreciating my response. I am glad that you liked the thoughts shared in my article.
      Hope you are recovering well. Take care.
      Thank you for commenting and good day to you.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)