Jump to Last Post 151-175 of 175 discussions (286 posts)
  1. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

wasn't able to post in unavailable site once I followed the instructions

http://hubpages.com/hub/An-Intimate-Int … n-HubPages

hope this is what I should do now?? hmm:

Thanks

1. profile image0
      bloodnlatexposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hey great new avatar

2. Gabriella D'Anton profile image61
    Gabriella D'Antonposted 14 years ago

Here are the links to some of my hubs (part of the 30 days challenge)

http:/hubpages.com/hub/When-mediocrity-rules

http;/hubpages.com./hub/The-freelance-fantasy

http:/hubpages.com/hub/The-English-language-challenge

http:/hubpages.com/hub/The-house-of-Gucci

http:/hubpages.com/hub/Fashion-must-fit-versus-size

I have a feeling we are not in the right page lyricsingray, but this is the best I could do with my computer handicap

3. KCC Big Country profile image84
    KCC Big Countryposted 14 years ago

I know you guys are new and asking if this is the place to post your links and it isn't.  Your links need to be posted here:

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/18049

Gabriella, your posting isn't coming across as links anyway. To get a link to come up in blue you'll need to be on the hub you're wanting to post a link to and copy the URL by righting clicking on the URL name.  Then go to the forum post link I just gave you and open a reply window in that thread and right click in the body of the box where you type your reply and past the link there.   That will make it show up as a proper link in blue.

4. cr8ve1 profile image60
    cr8ve1posted 14 years ago

Uh....Ok, this is bad cuz I was aware of it, but not really paying attention at the same time. Yeah....hope that made sense?
    I've only been a HUBber for 6 weeks, but I've already published 36 different HUB articles, and they're all varied. I was going to attempt to take on this challenge as well, except I don't have any idea about how many articles I've already written for November! How am I supposed to keep track of this? Well, if I missed it already, are you gonna be doing this again maybe to start off the New Year? Just a suggestion!

1. profile image0
      lynnechandlerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Go to your account page button at the top and it will bring up all the hubs you have written. Click the column that says published and it will sort them according to date. You can then determine how many in Nov you wrote. All Nov hubs for the Novhubchallenge must have NovHubChallenge as a tag. The staff is keeping track I believe, not sure since Ryan is no longer with us but I think they are.

5. profile image0
    lynnechandlerposted 14 years ago

Oh and to answer your other question, Nelle mentioned something about doing one for Dec. but not sure if that is a go or not.

6. Ryan Hupfer profile image60
    Ryan Hupferposted 14 years ago

Not out of here just yet. smile

Also, wanted to let you all know that there have almost been 500 Hubs tagged for the November HubChallenge (477 to be exact).

http://hubpages.com/tag/novhubchallenge/hot

That's pretty awesome!

7. Pollyannalana profile image60
    Pollyannalanaposted 14 years ago
  8. profile image0

It's actually supposed to go here:  http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/18049#top

9. KCC Big Country profile image84

Well....I'm making some good headway....I've posted 23 hubs as of Day 27.  If I can squeeze out 7 more in 3 days I'll be good.  I can do it!

1. emievil profile image67
      emievilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Go KCC!!!!! You can do it big_smile

2. mistywild profile image60
      mistywildposted 14 years agoin reply to this

go KCC go (*pom pom's waving*)!! you can do it, I know you have it in you to get them out. Type away my friend big_smile big_smile

10. KCC Big Country profile image84

Thanks Emievil and Mistywild!  I took a 10 day break in there.  November has been incredibly tough for me to stay motivated. This is my 5th hub challenge and all the others were easier than this one.  I always published more than the 30.  This time I'm really having to push.  But, I will do it.  I should be able to finish up this weekend and have Monday to spare.

11. emievil profile image67
    emievilposted 14 years ago

I know what you mean. I didn't participate but I was hoping to churn out around 15 this month. I only wrote 6 and it's already a Saturday here so two more days to go. Hopefully, will be able to write a couple more by the 30th. Hopefully smile

1. KCC Big Country profile image84
      KCC Big Countryposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You can do it.

I'm ready for you to change avatars.  It took me a long time to figure out what your avatar was.  I had to copy it and blow it up and analyze it.  It always looks like a horse to me.  The white part being his nose so that he's facing to the right.  I can't get that image out of my mind now.  LOL

LOL, it's a bird. I got the same question from Earnest. The angle's not so good because of the score (can't believe I'm saying that). Hmmmmm, I think it's about time I put up another smile.

12. KCC Big Country profile image84

Yeah, I finally figured out that it was a bird after blowing it up.....but how horrible for you to have so much of that avatar being blocked by that 100 score....LMAO.... Congrats.  It's a nice problem to have, huh?  smile

lol I really have to laugh at that big_smile. Changed it finally. Merry Christmas big_smile

13. KCC Big Country profile image84

Awwwwwww, she's so cute.  I really like your new avatar, Emievil!  Better than your bird/horse.  smile  And you still have the 100 score....awesome!

Ooopppsss, I missed this reply. Thanks KCC. Now it's down to 96 smile.

Hey 3 more hubs to go! You can do it!!!!!

14. KCC Big Country profile image84

At the end of Day 28 I have 27 hubs posted.  Looks like I'm going to make it.  smile

15. KCC Big Country profile image84

You think your score would go back to 100 if you brought old horsehead/bird back?  smile

lol I have to laugh at your description. Don't know. I'll try this one first. If all else fails, I'll put that bird back up or try another bird smile.

16. KCC Big Country profile image84

[img]http://i.pbase.com/u37/gioiaz/upload/40262313.DSC_0099.jpg[img]

This is what I always pictured when I saw your bird avatar.  Mr. Ed, the talking horse.

Dang it.....having trouble getting the image to work right.  Are you familiar with Mr. Ed?

Cut and paste that part between the [img] stuff.

17. emievil profile image67
    emievilposted 14 years ago

Not familiar but I just googled Mr. Ed and saw some pics. I know what you mean smile.

18. darkside profile image62
    darksideposted 14 years ago

How'd everyone go?

I'm on track to finish 30 in 30. I didn't use my primary account.

I won't be pushing for another 30DHC in December. Way too much happening.

19. KCC Big Country profile image84

I just published #29.....even with a 10 day break in the middle.  I'll crank out #30 before midnight Monday night.  I'm planning to cruise through December with no set agenda.  I may produce 30 and I may produce 10...I'm not going to worry about it.

20. profile image0

I got 34 out in the 30 days. Between Thanksgiving and hosting a yard sale the last three days I haven't produced anything and I have a different agenda getting things ready for the new year to be a really productive one so I won't do an official 30/30 either in December.

Great going everyone!

21. KCC Big Country profile image84

Wooooo hooooo hoooooo I did it!

As I posted in the thread where we publish our hub links, I struggled big time this month.  But, I pushed forward and I feel good about it.  I'm proud of the hubs I created, particularly the last one I published tonight.

Just to show you how it can be done:

Nov 1-published 2 hubs
    Nov 2-1
    Nov 3-1
    Nov 6-1
    Nov 8-1
    Nov 9-1
    Nov 10-2
    Nov 20-1
    Nov 21-1
    Nov 22-2
    Nov 23-3
    Nov 24-2
    Nov 27-5
    Nov 28-4
    Nov 29-2
    Nov 30-1

If you'll notice, I didn't publish any on 14 of the days in Nov. (4,5,7, 11-19, 25, 26). 

I'm ready for a slower pace in December.   Thanks for all the support from Nelle, Lynne, Emievil, Mistywild, Darkside, and so many others.

22. profile image0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 14 years ago

Good for you! This was a tough month to get a lot of work done. I'm trying to remember why. But you persevered and that's a job well done! (I am ready for a slower pace in December as well.)

23. profile image0
    WayneAnsellposted 14 years ago

I finished 30 hubs in my first 30 days, yesterday.

1. profile image0
      shazwellynposted 14 years agoin reply to this

does that count?  You finished on 1st December?

24. profile image0
    shazwellynposted 14 years ago

LOL.. back to the future... sign up for the november challenge!!!

25. profile image0
    WayneAnsellposted 14 years ago

I didn't start till nov 6th!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)