Cosette is Staying!

Jump to Last Post 1-40 of 40 discussions (95 posts)
  1. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

Great Great News!

1. Mamelody profile image60
      Mamelodyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hey Lyrics looking good in you new avatar.. scratch that.. YOU'RE LOOKING HOT!! big_smile big_smile lol lol

2. Hokey profile image60
    Hokeyposted 14 years ago

ok

3. profile image0
    china manposted 14 years ago

ok

4. kirstenblog profile image78
    kirstenblogposted 14 years ago

Good Stuff! big_smile
    I missed whatever drama it was that got her thinking about leaving in the first place and am glad that she has decided to say! Cosette I think you are a very cool hubber and am glad you are sticking around!

1. Sa Toya profile image83
      Sa Toyaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I too missed the drama...glad she's staying I almost left myself and she's one of my faves too. smile

I wasn't leaving because of meanness in the forums though. It was
      part of it only a small part. I mostly wanted to leave because I felt a little insecure with my writing...as in not good enough.

1. Preethi Anusha profile image69
        Preethi Anushaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

@ sa toya
        I really din go through ur hubs ...so can't comment on this ,,,
        but have one thing to say
        not good enough does not mean never good enough ...
        keep trying .. you have a good score there .. wat makes u think so   ?

big_smile Thanks....I tend to be Hard on myself and there are soooo many really GOOD writers here, it can get intimidating...but thanks again.

That was really sweet. I'm just doing my best and gonna be happy with it regardless!

1. Preethi Anusha profile image69
            Preethi Anushaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

thats the spirit ... just remember ... we start writing seeking happiness and to learn stuff .... we don start trying to impress others .. lets just write as long it makes us happy 

jus snub it if it seems too philosophical .. i generally don tend to b .

Goin to bed ... sweet drms to all hubbers  smile

sweet dreams right back at ya!
              smile

2. Sufidreamer profile image79
            Sufidreamerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Nonsense, Sa Toya - you have the makings of a fine writer. Your Hubs are entertaining and nicely written, in a wonderful, light style.

Every single writer on here is still learning and improving - it can be intimidating to read the professionals, like CJStone and Teresa McGurk, but they are so helpful in passing on tips to we mortals.

Kick back, enjoy yourself, and let the words flow smile

big_smile cheers...muchly!

5. Ultimate Hubber profile image71
    Ultimate Hubberposted 14 years ago

Sure? This means another good writer is staying. Today I was checking which fan clubs have I joined and I noticed that a couple of writers who didn't come to the forums very frequently had deleted all their hubs and one of them had a few good hubs. I wonder why people are leaving these days?

6. AEvans profile image71
    AEvansposted 14 years ago

I knew that early this morning when she e-mailed me , but thanks for letting everyone know.

7. torimari profile image68
    torimariposted 14 years ago

Great news indeed. Yay.smile

8. prettydarkhorse profile image63
    prettydarkhorseposted 14 years ago

GOOD!!

9. wrenfrost56 profile image57
    wrenfrost56posted 14 years ago

Thats great news, I'm so pleased. smile

10. profile image0
    wordscribe41posted 14 years ago

Just curious, Lyrics.  Why are you posting this?  Seriously...  It seems quite odd after the banter in the other thread.  *Walks away suspiciously*

1. AEvans profile image71
      AEvansposted 14 years agoin reply to this

What? sad mmmmmmm..... **questioning the purpose****** sad

1. profile image0
        wordscribe41posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm feeling nauseated, AEvans.  I'm fine if I don't win any friends here.  I've just never seen such two-faced behavior in my entire life!!!  Unless Lyrics and Cosette made up, there is something highly fishy about Lyrics being the one to post this.  I'm just fed up with the whole bloody ordeal.

I am nauseous to posting something to just gain fans is naughty. sad

1. profile image0

I have no idea what you're talking about.  Gaining fans is the last thing on my mind.

Not you , boy I need another cup of coffee! lololo smile

You've got mail

2. Sa Toya profile image83

******Totally clueless*******

2. Sara Tonyn profile image60
            Sara Tonynposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm not buying it (I'm referring to Lyrics' welcome back). I think it's another attempt to grab the spotlight and come off smelling like a rose. I know that's terribly cynical of me and I hope I'm wrong but this is truly bizarre and yet so typical of a d.q....

Sorry, I really don't like feeling this way but I'm being honest.

1. profile image0
              lyricsingrayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Deleted

1. profile image0

Deleted

Why did you post that you lost three fans? Oh Lyric I am at a loss for words. sad If it didn't upset you, then you never would have posted it. The smiley face represents the intent so it did upset you. It is a feel sorry emotion behind the words. ***sigh*** ****walks away***

1. profile image0

Deleted

1. profile image0
                      Nelle Hoxieposted 14 years agoin reply to this

so much for free speech and expression that you're always carping on.

2. Sa Toya profile image83

I too have lost a couple...weird when that happens. The first time I felt insulted but I don't care anymore either.

2. profile image0
        china manposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Maybe this is the problem here - I am sure Cosette is normally robust enough to take a few hits, she can give them ok it would appear. The issue with the other business was not so much between those spitting at each other as others turning up the temperature. There is no reason to doubt that Lyric has posted this in good faith, so why try to start it all up again? I have not got to know Cosette yet and so have little interest in whether she stays or goes beyond the everyday it is a pity to lose anyone. I thought this thread was about burying the hatchet not trying to chop more meat.

Sufidreamerposted 14 years ago

??? hmm

3. Urbane Chaos profile image90
      Urbane Chaosposted 14 years ago

It seems like every other week someone decides to leave.. and then a few days later they retract and decide to stay..

Not to be be mean or anything (Ok, maybe a little mean), but, for the love of all things good and right, "Chill out!"

Look, I'm glad that Cosette is staying.. I'm glad that most people have decided to stay - don't doubt that for an instant. There's a bunch of excellent people on here, and I'd hate to see any of them leave.

But, leaving because of what someone said on here is just plain silly.

Quit taking things so seriously - it's a forum, on the internet.  People are bound to say stupid things; it happens.  Things are bound to be interpreted wrong; It happens.  And yes, trolls always tend to hang out in forums - I guess the bridges got too crowded.

My advice: Breathe in, breathe out, move on.  It's not worth the time to worry about the negative crap that other people say.

...I think I just broke my soapbox. hmm

1. tantrum profile image59
        tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I have said this a lot of times !
        Quoting you

'Quit taking things so seriously - it's a forum, on the internet.  People are bound to say stupid things; it happens.  Things are bound to be interpreted wrong; It happens.  And yes, trolls always tend to hang out in forums - I guess the bridges got too crowded.'

But it seems  'Drama' is something some peiple can't get away with.
        Saying you're quitting, crying, and then coming back is something I saw lots of times ! LOL!

1. Urbane Chaos profile image90
          Urbane Chaosposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Drama is something best played on T.V.  Only then does it make sense. Out in the real world, drama only causes problems. 

There's an easy solution - if you don't want drama, don't take part in it.  It's a choice.

Oh, and by the way, I'm thinking of leaving HubPages... but I'll be back tonight. big_smile

I'll be waiting for you ! big_smile
            Or do you want me to open a thread about you leaving ? hmm
            lol

4. profile image0

PHEW... I'm relieved.  I was like...  SAY WHAT?  I need more coffee as well.  I need Tylenol.  I need sleep.  I need to stay OFF of these forums. 

So sorry about the misunderstanding.  One of the evils of forums/the written words.  sad

5. Daniel Carter profile image62
      Daniel Carterposted 14 years ago

Regardless of the middle school minded drama that seems to be running through a lot of posts, I'm very, very glad she is staying.

It's always a choice to engage in drama. My experience with the posters here so far has always been positive, just so you know.

6. Pr0metheus profile image58
      Pr0metheusposted 14 years ago

Jeez, wtf happened?

7. profile image0

You ask as though you prefer the mean threads.  I do not.  This thread is sincere.  We will not all agree all the time, but compassion and respect is a preferred long term end result I hope.  On both sides.  Please just leave this thread for happy comments to Cosette.  Thank you.

1. profile image0

I'm glad you're taking the high road, Lyrics.  wink

8. Pr0metheus profile image58
      Pr0metheusposted 14 years ago

Naw, I'm just curious.

Either way I don't think Cosette should leave.

Glad she decided to stay.

9. profile image0
      zampanoposted 14 years ago

Well, I'm staying too.
      hehehe
      On good thing about forums in the internet is :
      you got a button to enter and a button to quit.

10. profile image0
      TattoGuyposted 14 years ago

Tis good to hear smile

11. sunforged profile image70
      sunforgedposted 14 years ago

Good to see you tatto guy!, you remind me of another fella who brought some fun to the forum, but i just cant place it.

Been enjoying your hubs though!

1. profile image0
        TattoGuyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Mate at least now I can get to personally thank you, yer hubs and posts on here should be pay per view. I am following a lot of yer advice and am now starting to reap the rewards so a big thank you and have a cracking weekend, you my friend are indeed like yer a avatar a star, oi who called me an ass licker, later peeps smile

12. Ann Nonymous profile image59
      Ann Nonymousposted 14 years ago

I don't know of the details, drama and don't want to know as it's none of my business, but I am sooooo glad to hear of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. profile image0
      Nelle Hoxieposted 14 years ago

What I find interesting is that lyricsingray has managed to make herself the center of attention - yet again.

1. profile image0

Then can you please close the thread as I cannot argue my intentions.

Please close the thread and someone else can open it.

1. profile image0

You can email HP to have the thread closed.  They'd be happy to take care of it.

1. profile image0

Thank you.

2. profile image0

Wow - what a bitch feast! It even has representatives from the two warring religious factions agreeing if I recognise them right.

The attacks on Lyricsingray are exactly what led to the Cosette issue that started this thread.

I am new here and find the rough and tumble of the threads that started all of this mildly amusing, worth posting on now and again, and generally inoffensive. The vicious little group that has shown itself here are much more offensive.

Please do close this thread and open another about good manners and restraint.

14. Mikel G Roberts profile image74
      Mikel G Robertsposted 14 years ago

So I bought all this bondage equiptment for nothing???

...  no chains needed...ok, I'll start taking the stuff back...

I'm KEEPING the moat!!!

wink  I'm really glad to hear it.

15. mistyhorizon2003 profile image87
      mistyhorizon2003posted 14 years ago

Just stopped in here, but before leaving having read this thread all the way through, I am dismayed that people I normally respect here are inferring that Lyricsingray / Kimberly is trying to make herself the centre of attention "again". This just strikes me as nasty, cruel, untrue and bullying behaviour. Kimberly has never struck me as being like this, and has simply shared her life with us in her writing.

I  noticed that people only began to comment in this fashion once one or two others hinted at this accusation. Gang mentality, the pack mentality in fact, seems to kick in all too often on hubpage forums in the last year or so, and this is one of the few things I hate and actually despise about Hubpages.

1. profile image0

thanks Misty

2. profile image0

There's a difference between "gang mentality" and sharing a common belief.

1. mistyhorizon2003 profile image87
          mistyhorizon2003posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Really, I only see about two or three sharing a "common belief", those of us that have been here a while see this as what it is, bullying and unfounded nastiness, mainly from women I am ashamed to say, although in my experience from various workplaces this is quite normal bitchiness when multiple women gang up on another!

1. profile image0

I realize it's all a bit baffling if you stumble here without the back story.  No details necessary.  I'm pretty sure Lyrics is well-versed in ganging up on people.  It was an abomination what transpired on a thread with a newbie. 

Again, the few of us that have the relevant back story are not ganging up.  We merely happen to be in agreement about the motivation surrounding starting this thread.  And, we have every right to have and state our opinions, just as you do. 

Again, sorry you missed the back story.  And sorry this all seems "out of the blue".

Well okay, please direct me to the Cosette thread etc where this transpired so I can form an opinion not based on my long term experience of Kimberly. I would be grateful for that opportunity.

Kimberly, please feel free to chip in here with your take on how this has come about and why.

I am open to the information if it is offered, and in any case hold no hatred for anyone of whatever opinion as I try to rise above such things unless the attack is unforgiveable!

3. tantrum profile image59

Agree

Thanks Tantrum, I knew and am not surprised you are willing to "say it as it is". Cheers big_smile

cool
            Nice 2 C U around ! smile

Ditto that. I normally avoid confrontation on the forums, but I will not put up with bullying, (experienced too much of it myself in my earlier years). Kimberly is a star, and way better than these nasty accusations, (as you too know) !! smile

Kimberly is one of the most sincere and upfront people I know.

Drama queens crying, threatening to leave and coming back I despise.

My opinion is that Kim should have never opened this thread.
                  that was a mistake !

16. Randy Godwin profile image59
      Randy Godwinposted 14 years ago

Tune in tomorrow for another episode of "Daze of our Lives."

1. skyfire profile image78
        skyfireposted 14 years agoin reply to this

big_smile

17. mistyhorizon2003 profile image87
      mistyhorizon2003posted 14 years ago

Kimberly, this is the pack mentality kicking in, a small few jump in when they see one person getting attacked, it is nasty and cruel (not to mention unnecessary), and I hope you saw my earlier comment on this too. Crikey, there is not even a good reason for these accusations to have kicked off. Rise above this, you have done nothing wrong that I can see. smile

1. profile image0

Love you

18. profile image0
      SirDentposted 14 years ago

I don't understand the attacks here on this thread. It was started to let everyone know that Cosette decided to stgay with HP. Why has it degraded into bashing, name calling and general put downs?

Let's just all be happy for Cosette and HubPages that she decided to stay. big_smile

big_smile I am very happy she's staying, She's a rock star!

2. mistyhorizon2003 profile image87

Agreed and well said Sir Dent smile Thanks

19. profile image0
      SirDentposted 14 years ago

Here is what's needed in this forum.

http://www.allprosportsrings.com/images/6sidedringpic.jpg

Have Fun!!!!!!!!!

1. profile image0
        SirDentposted 14 years agoin reply to this

OK, so who goes first?

20. profile image0
      A Texanposted 14 years ago

Will someone direct me to the thread that was an abomination?

1. skyfire profile image78
        skyfireposted 14 years agoin reply to this
    21. lorlie6 profile image72
      lorlie6posted 14 years ago

Damn, I need a drink.

1. profile image0
        A Texanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I always need a drink!

22. profile image0

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/35433

I've been searching for the initial thread that led Pinky to post this "I'm sorry" topic.  It was just nasty behavior towards a newcomer.  Still looking.

Ahhh... here is another:  http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/35624?page=3

Looking for the really troubling one now (aside from Cosette's)

23. profile image0
      lynnechandlerposted 14 years ago

Here is the one that caused Pinky to post the I'm Sorry thread

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/35420

I've stayed out of it as much as possible but all of this has me rethinking a few things along with personal issues that arose today.

24. profile image0

wordscribe you are highjacking this thread against all your requests for people like me to stop doing.  Do you believe in your experienced time here that what your doing would be considered a personal attack?  Do you think I could pull up posts from yourself that were unable to be explained?  You must really know me well, yet I have no idea who you are.

I do hope you keep posting my remarks and forums when I had an emotional breakdown here in the forums.  I was in no emotional state to be here given attack on my daughter and fathers suicide less than a month ago.  Those threads will be most entertaining for you as I was seeking support having none myself.  My failures, mistakes and defects being a human being will aid you in a library of links questioning my character, as you intended.

Do post everything, there is lots and in the meantime ask yourself one question.  What would possess the selfishness in someone to attack someone they don't know.

See I am going no where and you I feel very sorry for to want and humiliate a stranger as you are doing.

Who do you think is being judged?  Do you really think it's me?  I hope you get help, but not until you are finished posting my posts.

Enjoy Wordscribe, glad I could at least entertain you today.  Karma is a terrible thing, 10 fold I heard?  Hope that's not true.

25. Rik Ravado profile image85
      Rik Ravadoposted 14 years ago

I'm glad Cosette is staying and I've decided to stay too.
      I love everyone on HubPages (even the crabby ones).
      Peace and love to you all!

26. cindyvine profile image71
      cindyvineposted 14 years ago

Oh for goodness sake, some of you behave worse than my fifth graders.  In the year I've been here I've seen so many hubbers throwing toys out of the cot in the forums, others saying they're leaving and then they're back again, same old, same old, over and over again.  Get a grip, this is a place to write and should be fun, and as for the forums, if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.  And if you're going to leave then bloody leave.  Why make a whole big song and dance with farewell hubs, goodbye forum threads, and sending teary emails to other hubbers.  Have some dignity, geez.  Unless, you are just wanting everybody to beg you to stay.  I'm so over this begging and sorry forum threads and shit.  Rather spend the time writing something decent in a hub, than engaging in spiteful banter with others that always ends up with someone in tears.

lol

If you threaten to leave, then leave !

lol
        what a drama for nothing

27. Dame Scribe profile image56
      Dame Scribeposted 14 years ago

I agree hmm forums are for discussions, not therapy tongue back to the forum topic, I'm glad Cosette will be sticking around. Keep writing your Hubs, girly smile

28. profile image0
      A Texanposted 14 years ago

I read all the supplied threads, Thank you, as far as a pack mentality, it seems to have occurred on both sides of the issue. In either case its a lame thing to get upset about.

29. Rik Ravado profile image85
      Rik Ravadoposted 14 years ago

I agree with the last 3 posts.  One of the joys of HubPages is that I'm in the UK, Dame Scribe is in Canada, Cindy is in Cape Town and a Texan (work that one out) - We have so much to share - why fight with people across the other side of the globe?

30. profile image0
      blatvaposted 14 years ago

I look at these people. These people who I respect, and even.. Admire. I look at them, and for some reason I wish I wasn't looking at them. I really wish That this isn't as deep as their soul goes. I wish there was some reason for all of this. But there just isn't. This is pointless, and useless, And bothersome...

All these people Who I have looked up to for months are ripping each others throats out... For what? A sense of justice? Righteous intervention?  Or are we all just bickering because There's absolutely nothing better to do?

This is a site for writing. This is where I came thinking that I would be safe, among others who wanted similar things, goals.

I look at all of you... And I realize. You're all fantastic writers. But, If this is the type of behavior that made you a fantastic writer?

I never want to write again.  And That's the truth.

Stop attacking each other Like the full moon is above. We are not animals, We are people. And everyone has just as many feelings as anyone else.

What is the bloody point?!  Is ANYONE willing to tell me that.

'Stop attacking each other Like the full moon is above. We are not animals, We are people. And everyone has just as many feelings as anyone else.'

That's the point. Everyone has feelings. So if someone attacks you, you're going to reply.
        What it's so weird about this ?
        and about writing. I know incredible ,wonderful writers that beat their wives, or are on drugs, or drive when drunk.
        What  behaviour in forums has to do with good writing or not ?

1. profile image0
          blatvaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

If someone attacks me, I keep my mouth shut. I may be a coward in most lines of my life, But I do not fan flames.. I Honestly don't see the point in it...
          And when it comes to writing.. It's not what they do.. It's not what they smoke, or what goes down their throat. Because all of those thing are What make them who they are. And I can.. respect that.

I don't really know how to clearly respond to your question. Because, No, Behavior in the Forums doesn't reflect a person's writing. But, It does reflect on Who they are. And furthermore, How their mind works. And with me, Who a person is inside.. Not what they do, But who they are... That's important to me. And that's a major part of them.

I realize it was probably a mistake to post here, and for that I am sorry is I offend anyone. I just hate seeing all these strong women Whom I respect so much just.... Duke it out.

Maybe that makes me immature *shrug*  It's just how I feel

1. Misha profile image63
            Mishaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

We all have our up and down days, even the strongest of us. Don't let a single episode change your opinion of anybody dramatically smile

1. profile image0
              blatvaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It isn't a single episode hmm  All I've been seeing for a week now is... THIS.   I hate it  ._.  I really do.

Again, I am sorry...

Sufidreamerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Nothing immature about that smile

Words can carry a lot of meaning - pretty much every single thing we write says something about us.

That's why I'm a writer - I love it.

EDIT - And no need to apologise - you are entitled to your opinions, and to share your feelings.

2. profile image0

just self-importance, self promotion and backing up people who bump up your hub by reading every bit of rubbish along with the occasional good stuff. Friends is money I guess, bought friends.

31. tantrum profile image59
      tantrumposted 14 years ago

Hemingway was a drunkard and had a lot of personal issues. That didn't stopped him from being a wonderful writer.
      Don't mix things.
      A forum is only that: a forum.
      And a writer is a writer.
      Two different things.

Closed to reply

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)