Why Have So Many People Left?

Jump to Last Post 1-50 of 68 discussions (257 posts)
  1. profile image0
    ryankettposted 13 years ago

Is it all to do with forum politics? The reason for Cosette leaving has just been made clear to me on the 'Pedantic Hubpages' blog post. I am somewhat dissapointed with the result of that, much more dissapointed to lose a hubber that I considered a friend for no apparent reason. A little hurt and confused actually.

But why has Wordscribe left? I know that Crazdwriter is just getting on with life, so all good there, appears upbeat on Facebook smile

Who else has left and why? Am I missing something big? I tend to stick my head in the sand like an ostrich when it comes to this sort of stuff....

1. profile image0
      Stevennix2001posted 13 years agoin reply to this

cosette left? omg, that's terrible. she was like one of my favorite writers on here, what happened to her?  where did you read this ryankett, so i can check it out sometime, as i would really like to know. sad

2. Joe Badtoe profile image60
      Joe Badtoeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Ryan

you seem like a good guy and one who'd rather do someone a good turn than a bad one. I wouldn't take things too personally. People are unpredictable and transient. Life goes on.

The fact that you care about people is admirable enough.

3. profile image49
      bloodNrosesposted 13 years agoin reply to this

oh please.

roll

1. thisisoli profile image75
        thisisoliposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Wordscribe has a new account!

2. profile image49
        bloodNrosesposted 13 years agoin reply to this

aw, Ryan, is that what your sudden hissy fit is about? because i left and didn't tell you? well first of all, i didn't tell anyone. second of all, we were never friends, not by any stretch of the imagination. we communicated in emails, mostly about LIG. sorry but that doesn't constitute "friend" in my Universe.

now, i have been doing a bit of thinking about all this (trust me, all i intend to do after this, as i have work waiting).

you posted something to me over at pedantic hubpages that only several ninjas knew. so i started thinking about that last night after you told me i was "a joke". then upon further reflection, i recalled that several ninjas moved in real life about the same time that you did, which made me suspect you are several ninjas. i have no concrete proof, but the hubteam knows who everyone is so i am sure they can find out.

now, THIS i have proof of: Darkside IS in fact several ninjas. someone hacked my email account and deleted some of his emails to me.

but not all.

severalninjas also hates LIG and he wrote a hub lampooning her poetry then swore to her in his comments that it was not about her. but i have emails to prove that he is severalninjas. severalninjas is good chums with wordscribe and she has known all along who he is, and she knows he hates (yet fears) LIG, yet she is pals with him. in what Universe is that being a friend to poor kimmy, hmm?

i challenge hubpages to deny that severalninjas is not you..they can see everyone's IP, even yours.

well i am sure hubpages will ban me for life for this but who cares? my mission is complete and i feel great! big_smile

well, i must head out. unlike you i can't sit around eating bonbons and watching the soaps all day. hey let me know what happens on today's rerun of Law & Order, ok? happy "hubbing".

1. WryLilt profile image87
          WryLiltposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I'm confused. Does that mean Darkside is Ryankett? tongue

1. profile image0
            EmpressFelicityposted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol lol lol

2. profile image0
          ryankettposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Why don't you start by telling me what it is that only 'Several Ninjas' knew (whoever Several Ninjas is, according to BadCo it is your best friend hmm ).

And then finish by explaining how the hell I am supposed to be Several Ninjas if you have proof that Several Ninjas is Darkside?

I am happy for any member of Hubpages staff to confirm that I am not the hubber known as 'Several Ninjas', or "deny that several ninjas is not you", if that is beneficial to your mental health. I would perhaps suggest professional help though.

I am also happy for them to confirm that I am not Darkside. Hell, I would even be happy for them to reveal all of my accounts; you may be pleasantly suprised to discover that I don't use any sock puppets - at least not for forum or comments use.

Go ahead, email them this thread, let them confirm. Preferably publicly.

3. Uninvited Writer profile image78
          Uninvited Writerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Someone hacked your email account just to delete those messages? Boy, they are really out to get you aren't they?

4. profile image0

OK.... I've a feeling I might regret asking this, but...

Why would someone like Darkside be afraid of Kimberly/Lyrics?  He doesn't strike me as the type who would be afraid of someone on an Internet forum.

And before you ask: I don't know Kimberly, I've hardly ever spoken to her, so I'm not taking sides.  I just think that either there is some massive stuff going on behind the scenes that people like me don't know about, or you are putting two and two together and making 86.  Like in that thread when you asked why the score on one of your hubs had plummeted, thinking that people were voting it down in droves.  When in fact it couldn't have possibly been anything to do with that since from what I gather, down votes (if they happen at all) have little if any effect on a hub's score.

5. darkside profile image59
          darksideposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for the interesting email you sent me. You told me not to mail back, so technically I'm not by making this post.

You brought up a few interesting points, which seem to be pushing the boundaries of delusion and paranoia. I'll respond to a few of the points here:

1) I am not Ryan Kett. Though he's a very nice guy.
          2) I am not a HubPages employee. Nor do I have some kind of special power that can get a profile and hubs purged from the Google Cache within 12 to 24 hours.
          3) I don't hack peoples email accounts to delete my correspondence with them. Truth be told, I don't know how to hack anything.
          4) Wordscribe is not Fatal Ninja.

I wish you all the best for the future, and take care.

1. profile image0

YES!

A compliment with my real name in it! I had considered asking people to interview me, just like the Bard Of Ely, to improve my search engine footprint lol

1. frogdropping profile image76
              frogdroppingposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You need Darkside to tell you that? You have your random moments, which everyone's allowed (and yours are kinda spectacular smile) but you're a regular hard working guy that is respected for being just that.

Ryan Kett is a decent guy. That works hard. Now you've been told twice RK smile

1. profile image0

I don't usually need anybody to tell me that, I have plenty of self esteem, I just placed myself firmly on the firing line in that Pedantic blog it seems... but hey, we all have things that we regret! Thanks though! smile

1. Joy56 profile image66
                  Joy56posted 13 years agoin reply to this

we will have to get a thread going for you again..... There is only one Ryan..... ha ha.

2. Daniel Carter profile image62
                Daniel Carterposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I already told him that, so no redundancy here. wink lol

3. relache profile image66
        relacheposted 13 years agoin reply to this

When you look at how many people use HubPages, an extremely small number of people have chosen to leave, but that minority has done so while screaming at the top of their lungs and has continued to do so after their departure.

Nothing "big" or out of the ordinary is happening.

1. profile image0

I actually reflected upon this and said that to somebody over email.

In fact, I acknowledged in that email that this vocal minority - who choose to leave without dignity - are in fact succeeding in gaining the attention that they so clearly crave.

And for that reason, I do regret starting this thread. The likelyhood is that some of these individuals "win" in their own strange little way.

I have left dozens of sites without even really thinking about it. Instead, I simply 'forget' that they even ever existed. Occassionally my head suddenly remembers a URL and may login for a quick reminisce, but I suspect that there are plenty of sites that I forget forever.

I certainly never 'go back' so to speak. And if I ever wasted my time seeking to denounce a site, I certainly wouldn't return to it.

1. Bill Manning profile image69
            Bill Manningposted 13 years agoin reply to this

NOW you get it! Forums and the people on them are a dime a dozen. Crap happens all day long on thousands of forums. Most of the stuff on forums is just that, stuff,, fluffy stuff!

Use forums to help others and to gain knowledge. Ignore the fluff, you could spend 24/7 fighting others, as you see some do. You have a life, no need to get into soap opera stuff. smile

4. Mighty Mom profile image77
      Mighty Momposted 13 years ago

People leave her for any number of reasons.
      Have you had a conversation directly with Cosette about her feelings?
      Wordscribe was here as recently as a few days ago. Or so I thought....

In the two years since I've been here (and you've been here the same amount of time) I've seen a LOT of hubbers I enjoyed disappear. A few eventually come back. Most do not.
      Meantime, there have been a LOT of cool new hubbers joining.
      So it's a dynamic community in more ways than one!

1. profile image0

Cosette has made her feelings very well known publicly it seems. She had decided to end our friendship a while back, something unbeknown to me until about an hour ago, so 'yes' and 'no'. Directly in a very public sense, not in a private sense. It has left me somewhat confused and a little upset in all honesty.

But anyway, this is about other people who have left? I emailed MOW yesterday to check that she is OK. Still awaiting a response, but I cross my fingers.

Well I'm staying anyway, I can't afford to delete my hubs lol

1. wordscribe43 profile image89
          wordscribe43posted 13 years agoin reply to this

I'm sorry you're dealing with the public debacle I am over there.  It's a sick pissing match with very cruel and aggressive attacks on me and other hubbers.  I feel for you as I am in a similar position, although frankly, mine is worse.

I am still here, ryan.  I just don't come into the forums much...  I hope you are well, you most certainly ARE a respected hubber who has a LOT to be proud of.  smile

AKA:  The simpering worm from the Pacific Northwest.  wink

2. profile image0
          DoorMattnomoreposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Ive heard from MOW. she is ok, but maybe in need of positive thoughts to be sent her way.

5. couturepopcafe profile image60
      couturepopcafeposted 13 years ago

I haven't been here very long but one thing I do see is the amount of venom in the religious and political forums.  If these hubbers got involved in them, they may have just been disgusted with the perceived caliber of people here. 

It's a little tough to stay out of the forums, though.  It's interesting and infuriating at the same time even if you don't respond to any of it.

I don't know what chat rooms are like today, but there was a time when a person was blocked from chatting if they became verbally offensive.  There are a few people who enter the forums simply to antagonize.  They are continually confrontational and aggressive.  Just a thought.

1. profile image0

The staff do ban people quite frequently, unfortunately it is far too easy for people to set up multiple accounts - and these can go undetected for a while.

I was banned for 4 months, after calling somebody a 'C' word - as an example. He was a 'C' word though, so it was worth it lol

1. Wendy Krick profile image64
          Wendy Krickposted 13 years agoin reply to this

smile LOL!

6. rebekahELLE profile image87
      rebekahELLEposted 13 years ago

people don't get their way, or get hurt, or decide to move on. I was disappointed to read cosettes words.. but people go through things and tend to blame first. and make another profile.

I don't go back to those sites because it's just people complaining. that is their choice, everyone has to live their life the way they want to. but I don't like the blame game.

wordscribe is back.

1. profile image0

I didn't intentionally seek out the site.

I actually googled my name. Unfortunately it was my name with the space in the middle, and it was on the second page of Google.

It said that I was a 'tool'. It was nice of the anonymous critic to leave that footprint for me wasn't it?

I subsequently got involved after another poster had stated that Darkside is 'arrogant'. I felt the need to refute that, as Glen is one of the nicest and most impartial hubbers imaginable.

Much more patient, impartial, and less arrogant than me I must add.

2. NightEmpress profile image59
        NightEmpressposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Skyfire says :

"REAL WS will never prefer to write hubs on staff, celebs etc. if i remember.

So yes, NEW WS43 !=Kimberly

Ethical debates are more fun man "

And I know you know it's true.Just as everybody else.
        So don't help to deceive the rest of the hubbers who are new.

1. skyfire profile image79
          skyfireposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Read Susana's Comment :

http://hubpages.com/forum/post/1263599

Just keeping eyes open from now on in any case.

1. NightEmpress profile image59

Well. I tried to get in touch with wordscribe 41 via her e-mail , which I have, and it doesn't exist anymore. So there's no way to prove that this wordscribe is the same as WS41. It doesn't sound like her at all.

7. paradigmsearch profile image61
      paradigmsearchposted 13 years ago

"Why Have So Many People Left?"

You have my attention.

8. Benjimester profile image90
      Benjimesterposted 13 years ago

I was bummed about Cosette too.  Though probably not seeing CrisA anymore is the biggest bummer for me.

1. profile image0

He was a good poet, didn't even know that he had left.

1. Benjimester profile image90
          Benjimesterposted 13 years agoin reply to this

He still has an account, just never uses it.

9. rebekahELLE profile image87

that's sad. I read some of it and clicked off of it after a while. actually it was in a link in a hub that I found it. personally I wouldn't give that link any traffic from a hub.

people say bad things when they're hurt or bitter.
      you're clearly not a tool and inspire many of us... and Glen is a very nice person who has and continues to help so many people.
      wordscribe is wordscribe 43. smile

[sorry, I'm writing while I'm distracted watching Paul and Ringo talk about the Beatles]

10. lrohner profile image67
      lrohnerposted 13 years ago

Wow! This is the first time I saw that post and those comments. I just read (part) of them, and I am shocked. I really liked Pam a lot.

Ryan--I felt like I was watching a friendship dissolve as I read the last part of that thread. So sad... sad

1. profile image0

That's two in two weeks for me, I had better started making some more smile

Although I still have a great deal of respect for the 'other' one of the two, I think most people do, we just grew apart a bit.

This one did really dissapoint me though, definitely. Life goes on though, and this site evolves.

Perhaps most importantly my earnings keep going up too lol

1. lrohner profile image67
          lrohnerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Ha! Laughing all the way to the bank IS the best revenge, after all. smile

11. Misha profile image65
      Mishaposted 13 years ago

MOW is doing well, I keep in touch with her almost on daily basis. smile

1. glendoncaba profile image72
        glendoncabaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hey Misha's got a new photograph.  New to me at least.

2. blondepoet profile image68
        blondepoetposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Roar!!!!!!!!!!!

12. paradigmsearch profile image61
      paradigmsearchposted 13 years ago

30 70

13. Bill Manning profile image69
      Bill Manningposted 13 years ago

I've been posting on forums for years. I currently post on over a dozen forums of all kinds.

Forums are just that, forums. People come and go. Most people never stick around a forum for longer than 6 months or so.

After a while they see how much time they waste on them, how they should be doing other things. Or they get bored, or upset, or whatever,,,

I post mainly for business reasons, asking web related questions and so on. I try to not really get too friendly with anyone on a forum because,, as I said, they come and go.

It's like a bar, you have people you know but you really don't know them and they really are not your friends. Not trying to be rude, just the facts on internet life. smile

14. tritrain profile image69
      tritrainposted 13 years ago

I haven't left.

In fact, I really just got here.

15. mega1 profile image80
      mega1posted 13 years ago

there ARE a variety of reasons hubbers leave - some with anger, some just because life gets in the way - and some because they get sensitized to the forum muddles and puddles.

I think in general - cyber life, being unreal and completed formed by egos and head trips is kind of prone to sudden upsets, conflagrations and departures.  It's so easy sometimes to just write it all off and flounce off in a huff or just get bored and tired and wilt away.

I am in the process of wilting lately - I cannot get too interested or involved, but I have the habit of sitting in front of the computer and I haven't found a replacement for the hp forums so you all are stuck with me until I win the lottery and move to Papeete.   I miss some people who used to be here, miss them quite a lot, which is weird since most of them I only knew for a couple months, but there's absolutely nothin I can do about it anyway.  We try to entertain each other and be helpful and give good info, but lots of times I expect an awful lot for my 0$!!!  I've watched people get insulted over such tiny things really, that in "reality" would probably not upset them so much.  Sometimes people need a good fight - you know? in order to be sure that they can still feel things. 

Other than all that - I don't know.

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
        SomewayOuttaHereposted 13 years agoin reply to this

...i'm glad you haven't won the lottery yet and where the heck is Papeete?

1. couturepopcafe profile image60
          couturepopcafeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

me and someway want to go with - to Papeete that is.  I promise no infighting.

1. mega1 profile image80
            mega1posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Papeete is the capital city of Tahiti - I don't plan to live there - because its a city - but just find a little village somewhere in Tahiti where I can be sans technology and relax for the rest of my days!  You guys can come too, but first I have to win the lottery - so I won't have to work when I get there.  I plan to paint like Gauguin and make exquisite things and then have a big show of my art in New York and when I'm famous just drop everything and go back to my little Tahitian village where there will be young brown men waiting to wait on me!  woooohoooo!  I just got another hot flash!  feels kinda good sometimes, you know?  whew! lol

2. glendoncaba profile image72
        glendoncabaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Well said.

16. rebekahELLE profile image87

I think when people who leave lash out at the site, whether lashing out at the staff or specific hubbers, there's some under lying issue to trigger such anger. otherwise, you would just leave and move on to something else. but clearly some pal up somewhere else and take it to an extreme. it's another reason to watch who you befriend online.
      resentment is really hard to mask. people makes themselves a victim. hmm  I guess it's a sad fact of life, both online and offline.

17. Mighty Mom profile image77

Wow. I had no idea that site even existed and kinda wish I hadn't checked it out.
      A lot of bad blood there.
      Sooooo much negative energy expended in putting down Hub Pages and certain hubbers.
      Why the fixation on "outing" people's alter identities?
      Why the fixation with Hub Pages at all?
      If you wanna go, go.
      Go make all that money you were "deprived of" by wasting your time on HP.
      Go hang around with "real" writers, since we don't have any here.

ryankett (no space) -- I can't say I know how it feels to be publicly dissed as a friend like you have been.
      Please know you are respected and valued here by many people. MM

1. profile image0

MM, Congrats on 100 hubs smile

18. Mighty Mom profile image77

Stop stocking me, ryankett lol

1. profile image0

lol

I didn't really understand that reference (on the pedantic blog), I certainly hope that it wasn't related to one of my hubpages! I am a habitual spellchecker!

19. justmesuzanne profile image84
      justmesuzanneposted 13 years ago

I've just never gotten involved. It's just all too complicated for me. There are too many places to post things, and it's too hard to find a conversation once it's been posted. Being involved in the community here just doesn't seem very user friendly to me, so I just leave comments on people's hubs and respond to comments on mine. It's all I can keep up with. Maybe others who have left felt the same way.

1. Disturbia profile image60
        Disturbiaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I stayed out of the forums for a long time for that very reason, I just couldn't make heads or tails out of it and I was busy writing, venting actually in my hubs.  It was therapy for me and just about all I could handle.

Then I had some time to figure out the forums and now I make my comments when I feel I have something to contribute and I could care less if anybody else likes or dislikes what I have to say. 

I've see several times when people have been "bullied" away and I don't understand it.  For some reason they feel they are being picked on or bullied and they leave.  I suppose I haven't been paying much attention to it, but I guess I have noticed that certain people aren't around anymore.

20. Anna Marie Bowman profile image74
      Anna Marie Bowmanposted 13 years ago

WOW! I am speechless. I had no idea some of the stuff that was going on around here during my absence. To see some of the horrible things said by people I at one time considered my friends...I am in shock!  I started reading through the posts here, and had no idea what was going on.  I had to see it for myself.  I won't give them the time of day, or even waste my time telling them how I feel. It would clearly do no good.

1. profile image0
        Website Examinerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Some links would be very helpful.

Just google:  hubpages sucks.  I don't want another backlink to that horrific site.

2. Misha profile image65
          Mishaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/35949

Sorry Wordscribe, we cross-posted smile

Darn you, Misha.  Taking away all my glory:  ME ME ME!!!  wink

1. Misha profile image65
              Mishaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

LOL You were still the first smile ♥

1. profile image0
                kimberlyslyricsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

OK Officially pissed and noted!

[wait, did I say that out loud?  iios i hate ws!xo]

Why are people saying Cosette left?

She made it crystal clear of her other personas,

she's here the whole time just renewed it as it 'no longer existed'  under same name, different spelling-she wants this persona to be known as her dark side.

http://hubpages.com/profile/bloodNroses

21. profile image0
      Website Examinerposted 13 years ago

Thanks wordscribe43 and Misha. I was thinking about links to the forum; I am familiar with that "other" place.

They're pretty easy to find, WE.  Sadly for myself and others.

22. Beth100 profile image67
      Beth100posted 13 years ago

I can't speak for the ones who have left, though for me, I have contemplated it several times.  Reasons being:  1. harassed by trolls; 2.  attacked by others for no other reason than our opinions didn't agree; and 3.  for being accused of wrong doings when it wasn't me.

I have noticed that another 2 have left within the last 24 hours....

And Ryan, you are respected my many, as are many others here. smile

...hey, that's too bad...can't imagine you saying something to make someone harass or attack or whatever....especially a nice Canadian woman!

2. profile image0
        TransScribblerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Chances are that there will be at least one more in the next 24 hours.

3. profile image0
        Stevennix2001posted 13 years agoin reply to this

im sorry to hear about that beth.  i know hubpages wouldn't be the same if you ever left us, as we'd miss you too much around here.

23. cindyvine profile image67
      cindyvineposted 13 years ago

In my time here I've seen many come and go, some who leave do turn nasty but that is their problem.  I'm not as active on here as I once was.  But that is because of me and not because of fellow hubbers or hubpages as a site.  It's because life and my writing has got in the way.  I've since become principal of the primary school and that takes up a lot of time.  I'm just finishing of my fourth book since I joined hubpages and getting ready to start a fifth.  For me it's all about not having enough time, and of course the slow unstable internet connection over here!  Cris A has taken time off to work on some projects.  He'll be back I'm sure.  I know it's hard not to take it personally when they slag you off on other sites, but seriously, look on it as their problem and you keep doing what you know you're good at.

24. Sunny Robinson profile image69
      Sunny Robinsonposted 13 years ago

Oh WOW.

That is SO mean.  I felt sick reading that.  Some of the hubbers that posted there, I thought they were kind and wise until I read that.  Sorry, ryan and wordscribe. =/

Edited to add: Wow, shoot, I didn't realize that was all old news.

Thanks, Sunny.  And yes, it's cruel beyond words.  And people wonder why I left?  hmm

1. profile image0

Hi wordscibe43, would be really grateful if you could remove your last post RE: my comments (not this one).

I will explain someday, don't worry smile

Which one?

1. profile image0

Don't worry, you already have smile

Posts crossed wink

25. WryLilt profile image87
      WryLiltposted 13 years ago

I cracked myself laughing when I first read the reference to myself in the pedantic post.

Only an idiot would think that I was Marisa Wright's sockpuppet. I mean seriously. Detective work?

And only an idiot would believe what they read in those posts - it's blindingly obvious that most of the posters have major anger issues and are too busy nitpicking the small stuff to worry about the important stuff.

However, I got a good referral off that blog so can't complain...

1. profile image0

I know, I spluttered coffee all over my monitor when I read that one LOL.

It's weird but you see it time and time again - it's always the most avid sockpuppets who are the first to come out and accuse other people of being sockpuppets.

1. couturepopcafe profile image60
          couturepopcafeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

What's a sockpuppet?  Reference.  (I actually made a typo when I typed in sockpuppu - maybe accurate?)

1. profile image0

It's when someone with a main ID on a site like this one creates a new, fake ID.

1. profile image0

Deleted

1. profile image0

Deleted

2. profile image0
      2. profile image59
        logic,commonsenseposted 13 years ago

Hubbers may come,
        and hubbers may go,
        and hubbers may peter out you know.
        But we'll be hubbers through thick and thin,
        peter out or peter in!  smile

3. Joe Badtoe profile image60
        Joe Badtoeposted 13 years ago

I got bored reading the tiresome attacks on hubbers and hub pages. Bitterness is like measles it spreads quickly. That was one of my worst analogies.

Seems to me there's a lot of sensitive folk who take stuff too seriously. I enjoy sarcasm in some of my answers to forum topics but I'm equally happy receiving sarcasm it doesn't bother me. This is an online forum and not everyone agrees on everything. The reality is that most of us are never likely to meet in person which perhaps why some people make venomous attacks but for me I like the idea of meeting virtual friends who share the same ideals. Those who are the opposite of my ideals will of course qualify for gentle ridicule.

The guy on that other site just sounds pathetic as do his fellow critics.

Life goes on folks and we can always ignore personal insults.

4. blondepoet profile image68
        blondepoetposted 13 years ago

Yea I know, I miss so many people especially Goldentoad, I loved that guy, had such fun with him.

5. skyfire profile image79
        skyfireposted 13 years ago

Sick Sockpuppet game from past. hmm

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/35820?page=2

REAL WS will never prefer to write hubs on staff, celebs etc. if i remember. neutral

So yes, NEW WS43 !=Kimberly wink

Ethical debates are more fun man  hmm

1. rebekahELLE profile image87
          rebekahELLEposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Deleted

1. Susana S profile image92
            Susana Sposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I don't believe that's the case. I know wordscribe quite well and we've had email coms both when she was on her old account and new. She has the same real name and sounds the same to me, so unless I'm missing something I'm pretty sure she's not a kimberly sockpuppet.

1. rebekahELLE profile image87
              rebekahELLEposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I don't know... no, definitely not kl..

I hope you're right. I like her a lot. we communicated during the first health hub challenge.

2. NightEmpress profile image59

The old e-mail doesn't exist anymore.

1. profile image0

But you keep saying I am wordscribe43 as the old worscribe41 is not the same and Iam the entire reason she left.

Check This.

ok smile

2. profile image0

Thank you, cool cool

Glad you didn't ask, before trying to ignite a yikes

6. Mrvoodoo profile image57
        Mrvoodooposted 13 years ago

In reference to 'Pedantic HubPages', personally I felt that mixed in with all the drivel, there were some pretty solid observations. big_smile

For example?

1. Mrvoodoo profile image57
            Mrvoodooposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I'll be keeping the details of why I found it amusing to myself, I know how quick some HP forum regulars can be to close ranks and attack.  No different what-so-ever to those on the other site, it just depends on what side of the fence you're stood.

All I'm saying is that some of it did make me chuckle.

1. profile image0

Mr V. I get it completly.  wink  remeber when you snipped my comment?

Vaguely. lol, But I can't remember why?

EDIT - I think I remember now, you thought I'd really snipped it somehow. big_smile

1. profile image0

I had forgotten about it, but this reminded me of it. Cuz..it had a "naughty word' in it hahhaaa....masturbation threads kept getting shut down.

LOL, that was it.

There's not enough masturbation threads in the forums these days. hmm

1. profile image0

I know it. Too much God and double standards and stuff.

2. skyfire profile image79

Me too! i forgot about that blog after few weeks. Just checked because it was mentioned here.

did you noticed comment below lita's post? that made me fall off chair. lol. uber pwn.

'did you noticed comment below lita's post? that made me fall off chair. lol. uber pwn.'

LOL, yeah, that was by far the best bit.  But the entire thing is comedy gold. big_smile

1. profile image0

oh no.....your hubs are going to be voted down now...you too skyfire!!!  big_smile

Uh-oh, and that means I'm going to earn less money now, right? wink

1. profile image0

probably, but if all your fans ban together and keep voting up up up, you might be ok.

Oh noes.  i'z sad nw sad

1. profile image0

Im sorry, if it really happens Ill make a "lets huge defend skyfire" thread to cheer you up.  or maybe this could cher you up? makes me laugh anyway...

<watermarked image snipped>

big_smile

2. profile image0

the whole TK/Lita thing is wierd....

and sort of made me laugh, sorry if that makes me evil...

1. profile image0

Made me laugh too - if you asked me, they deserved each other.  And of the two, I'd say that TK had the lion's share of (a) common sense and (b) intelligence.

1. profile image0

I dont actually know them, just what crazy stuff I've seen written when people get angry, its just seems to be alot of people who get mad about what someone is saying/doing/thinking but then they turn around and do the same thing!!

2. kerryg profile image82
              kerrygposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Regardless of who was smarter or had more common sense, though, TK was a troll whose entire purpose in joining this site was to be disruptive, while Lita had some very high quality and interesting hubs to her name. She shouldn't have allowed herself to be drawn into ad hominem attacks against him, but I still think the whole situation was badly handled by HP staff.

2. Mrvoodoo profile image57

LOL, yeah it was pretty entertaining.  I laughed out loud when TK turned up beneath Lita.  I bet she wasn't expecting that. big_smile

1. profile image0

people are nuts, all over I guess. I know it sucks cuz some real nice people have gotten hurt, but some of it is just funny. All you would have to do is not respond...ya know?

3. Disturbia profile image60

What's 'Pedantic HubPages'???????????

7. WryLilt profile image87
        WryLiltposted 13 years ago

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/156/381608678_51a3994910.jpg

1. LSKing profile image59
          LSKingposted 13 years agoin reply to this

that poor sock puppet...lol

8. profile image0
        Jasmine JellyBabyposted 13 years ago

well I only joined here yesterday so that doesn't good that people are leaving.. should I be sacred? sad

1. profile image0

nah. stay out of the politics and religion forums if you have thin skin at all. This is a huge site with lots of people. Most are really nice and helpful. People come and go for tons of reasons. Dont worry about it, and welcome to HP!!

No way. Do not be scared. You just get in there and do your thing. Sock it to the world.

1. profile image59
            logic,commonsenseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You can sock it to me any time BP!

1. blondepoet profile image68

Oh it's my baby Logic!!!!!
              I could give you a Chinese back massage with my 6 inch stilhettos too with that as well.

1. profile image59

I am up for that!  More ways than one! smile

...ha ha ha....nite all!.....6 inches of luv...there must be more.....i say!

Hahaha night sweet pea. xox

Yea baby yea!!!!!
                  Only you can make this world seem right bop bop de bop
                  Only you can make the darkness bright dop dee dop dop
                  Only you and you alone
                  Can thrill me like you do
                  And fill my heart with love for only you dum dum dee dah.....

1. profile image59

My feelings exactly!  You are always so good at putting it into just the right words BP!  A gorgeous mind to go with a gorgeous bod!

Awwwwwww can I kiss you for that. Pucker up baby!!!!!

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x240/heathleelee/19721180.gif

1. profile image59

That's very nice, but how about a little tongue? smile

9. Uninvited Writer profile image78
        Uninvited Writerposted 13 years ago

I always have to laugh that people always assume that everyone who disagrees with them is in a clique and go out of their way to vote them down, etc. Remember when Mandy Beau said that we all emailed each other to come to the forum and jump on her?

And Cosette never believed HubPages when they told her that people voting down her hubs did not affect the scores and the money she might earn. I also have to laugh that she keeps saying she doesn't care but keeps posting...

I don't have time do all this stuff, I'm more concerned about my own writing. That is why I stayed out of the forum for so long...

Some people are so used to going to forums where everyone agrees with them that when they find a lot of people who disagree with them they assume it's some sort of conspiracy.

1. profile image0

paranioa runs amuck.

Stick to your writing UW. When people get lots of time from life,office,home chore then such stuff happens. Just laugh it out and forget it.

10. CASE1WORKER profile image61
        CASE1WORKERposted 13 years ago

skyfire- totally useful advice.

i realised that it was right to stay out of the religious forums when I made a light hearted post ( the vicar would have approved) the venemous attacks I got were horrid

11. Bill Manning profile image69
        Bill Manningposted 13 years ago

If anyone here thinks stuff that gets said around here is bad, you should belong to an adult forum!

I'm the top poster on one, and you can say any word, post any picture you want on there. Throw in the fact that you get many rough cut newbies with thin skin and you get an explosive situation!

You can't take ANYTHING on a forum seriously. It's all just people from all over the world venting, having fun or trying to feel better about themselves by hiding behind their computer.

If you can't take it, don't go to forums. I've never understood why this place has a political and religious section.

Most forums outright ban any post about the two. This should be a constructive forum that helps everyone with their writing, how to earn money and how to help each other learn more.

Instead it looks often like high school gossip notes and "I'm gonna git ya back" childish crap. Ok enough said, back to work. smile

1. profile image0

I'd hate that, myself.  I'm quite happy with having a political and a religious forum here (I just keep right out of the latter and only participate in the former if I feel like it). 

If anyone doesn't like religion or politics, they can always keep out of those two forums.  Seemples.

12. CASE1WORKER profile image61
        CASE1WORKERposted 13 years ago

i agree am going to publish a hub.....

13. Lily Rose profile image84
        Lily Roseposted 13 years ago

Wow - just came across this thread and all this is news to me - about people who have recently left, that is.  I just don't keep up, I guess, which is probably a good thing.

I can only assume that those who have left are not really here to make money, which is fine.  My reason for coming here to HP and staying here is to make money, so childish behaviors and other crap that happens here in the forums does not affect me, nor would it ever.  I don't spend a ton of time here in the forums and when I do I mostly get involved in Hubbing-related discussions...

I don't mean to offend anyone, but it's simply childish to pack up and run based on something that was said in a forum thread - it's not real life!  I just don't get it.

1. Disturbia profile image60

I have to agree with you on this one.  Who cares what anybody here says about anything.  Does it effect your real life?  It doesn't mine.  Doesn't pay my bills, doesn't raise my children, doesn't keep my business going and if somebody annoys me, I just click my mouse and poof, it's all gone and I'm watching the latest Lady Gaga video on YouTube with my daughter.   Why would anyone let any of this effect them on a personal level?

1. IntimatEvolution profile image69
            IntimatEvolutionposted 13 years agoin reply to this

After going on that blog and reading some of the stuff former hubbers like cosette wrote, yeah I think it does effect their real lives. 

I was pretty taken back by it all as well.

2. profile image0
            ralwusposted 13 years agoin reply to this

It's not so much about what they say, it's how they go about it by hounding someone on their hubs and by email among other things.

3. skyfire profile image79

Except that lady gaga part, i agree with you completely.

Your statement was definitely my daily 'lol' moment in what is otherwise a fairly cringe worthy thread smile

1. mega1 profile image80

cringe worthy - another zinger!

There have been others?

2. mega1 profile image80

oh yeah, there have been others, many others, but my short term memory (and long-term, as well!) is shot to shite so I can't tell you what they are.  People here are awfully funny, and some are also awfully nice, and I even like the delusional ones!  Life is more interesting because of all us delusional and creative and badass people - cringe worthy also!

14. thooghun profile image90
        thooghunposted 13 years ago

This is all entirely too serious.

I object!

15. profile image0
        ralwusposted 13 years ago

I got an alert in email about this thread and I am not happy at all about that. I hate to get involved in  all the drama. I recall badcompany trying my patience in the forum. He did all he could to piss me off enough to say something to him to get me banned. But I would not play his game.
        Also, I remember the women that were genuinely hurt by this (there were too many for me to remember), MOW being one of them, and it has happened again.
        TK was alright and Lita was too, she was just a little too condescending at times as she was more intelligent than anyone else.
        I did enjoy some of it, but not when people are so hurt. So just be careful when you realize what a troll or sockpuppet is up too. Best thing is to just ignore them.

1. profile image0

The thing is, you can say its not real life, and for the most part its not. But some people are good at finding kind, caring, sensitive, trusting people, and exploiting that. They get you to believe in them, feel bad for them, try to "help" and next thing you know...your not a firend anymore becuase you didnt take some side or other. They follow you around insulting you and purposely hurting. Its wrong, this behaviour, and it is alos not really anythgin to do with hubpages. Sure, HP  might be where the "stalkers" find fresh young women to follow. But I dont see that its HP's fault that miserable people exist.

the whole "I hate hubpages" and flounceing is a completely different story.

2. Lisa HW profile image60
          Lisa HWposted 13 years agoin reply to this

If people were hurt I apologize for finding it so funny (and I'm dead serious about that).  That's the thing, though - sometimes people (like me) do live in their "oblivious little bubble" and not know what's going on, so they view goings-on as outsiders.  My main reason for posting was to post as one of those outsiders, just to kind of let other outsiders (and new people) know that being a member of HubPages doesn't necessarily mean getting into all that "group upset".

I've deleted the post about how hilarious I found the whole thing.

1. profile image0

Being oblivious is the best way to be, and the way that I try to be too.

I forgot about that Pedantic Hubpages blog for months and months, it was only when searching my name that I found it.

Unfortunately, difficult to move on without defending your reputation and the reputation of others at that point smile

2. profile image0

what I was trying to say before is, the people getting hurt are seperate from the obvious flounces.(and the I hate hp thingy..not the same story) Some of it is pretty funny! the hurt stuff (I think) isnt all that public. well...some of it was a while back..but not now. A lot of the stalking and nastiness is done thru email and the odd vicious comment on a hub.

16. rebekahELLE profile image87

??  oh my... we are online, we don't know.

everyone, enjoy your weekend.

17. prettydarkhorse profile image60
        prettydarkhorseposted 13 years ago

I don't know but then to my mind, tantrum, Hokey, lyricsngray, cosette and wordscribe 41 42 43 have stories to share,

18. wordscribe43 profile image89
        wordscribe43posted 13 years ago

Alright...  What can I DO to set the record straight here?  Skyfire:  Ogenki desu ka? 

I am me, moi, myself and I.  If you check my profile you will see my winning hub from the Health contest.  It's now called Tried and True Weight Loss Methods.  Very long story, but it used to be called:  Free Weight Loss Tips from a Recovered Dieter.  Go check it out for yourself.  http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/36846?page=30

Another one of my nominated hubs is also on my profile.  So as not to promote, it has to do with workouts that take 30 minutes.

I AM NOT KIMBERLY!!!!!!  I think the confusion potentially comes from the fact that it was well-known she and I had our differences.  Well, the two of us have let bygones be bygones, we've moved on.  That's what I'm trying to do here. 

My new hub was for FUN... grins and chuckles, and all.  smile  I do that sometimes, people who followed my writing know that side of me.  Anyone I followed and commented on can check my IP and you will see I'm the same wordscribe41!

Now, I will go put up my old avatar of me with the coffee mug, if that helps.

1. profile image0

Worscribe, welcome back smile

Just a tip.... invest in a little $20 flash drive and save all of your hubs in word format on that.

If you feel the need to leave again, you have all of your content to either reupload on this site or another site smile Seems a shame to let all those hours of writing go to waste!

Mannnnnnnnn.  Thank you, Ryan.

Now back to my fertile Pacific Northwest soil!  wink

2. profile image0

wink

3. prettydarkhorse profile image60
          prettydarkhorseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I checked your one hub too and I saw lunch exercise and I really think its you, welcome back again wordscribe

Thank you.  Here I will go comment on one of your hubs, you can compare my IP's since I know I commented on your hubs during the contest.

1. prettydarkhorse profile image60
              prettydarkhorseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

No need, I know it is you, I can't be wrong, I used to read your work so I know and familiar with it.
              I am glad you're back -- you are one of the good writers here!

4. skyfire profile image79

O kaeri nasai, Wordscribe. smile

hisa shi bu ri.

Sorry for that post. I really got into all this mess ya know. neutral

Again i apologize for that. hmm

No worries, it's next to impossible to know who is really who here. 

ohisashiburi desu ne, skyfire.

1. profile image0

its hard, especially if you've been tricked before.... the whole place has gone mad!!!

I remember when I left once, I had to prove to somebody that I wasnt Misha when I came back...  lol

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/20470?page=2#post332310

OHHHHHHHHH, ha ha ha.  Misha?  Too funny.  It's good to see you, I've put it all together now.  Glad you're back.

1. profile image0

smile  me too.

5. wyanjen profile image69
          wyanjenposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Why howdy there - great to see you back.

I've been away myself and I popped in today to catch up on the doin's.
          Perfect timing wink

1. Cagsil profile image70
            Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hey Jen, hope you're well and smiling. smile big_smile It's great to see you. smile

1. wyanjen profile image69

You bet I'm smiling! It's a gorgeous day.

It's great to see you're smiling face too.
              smile

2. wordscribe43 profile image89

I was just thinking about you... wondering where you were.  Knowing you could back me up as myself when you turned my coffee mug green for St. Patty's day.  SOOO glad to see you!!  smile

1. wyanjen profile image69

HA!

That thought crossed my mind as I read through this thread

smile

19. profile image0

EmpressFelicity, can you delete your post, I have just deleted mine wink

I have sent you an email x

1. profile image0

ooops, should I delete mine to make it all gone? or are you talking about something else....  I never could have been a spy...this is all way too mcuh!!!!

20. profile image0

worscribe43 and doornamatore, could you delete those posts? I am trying to get rid of reference to my post. Having just 'twigged'.

Thanks x

1. profile image0

ha, no prob, just missed this post...hang on!!!

2. wordscribe43 profile image89

Done.  Glad you've untwigged.

1. profile image0

Many thanks smile

All will be explained one day, not just yet, but thank you.

Good news, I don't think I need an explanation at all, Ryan.  No worries!  wink

21. rebekahELLE profile image87

big_smile  there she is. I hope you took no offense by my wonderings..
        the net is so full of entanglements and all the little spider webs. 
        I'm really happy you're back.

TOTALLY understand.  I can't tell you what I've been through along these same lines.  As a friend said:  it's a case of alter ego mistaken identity.  Heck, happens all the time (strangely).  smile

22. IntimatEvolution profile image69
        IntimatEvolutionposted 13 years ago

Ryan, kudos to you my English pal.  Well done.  You are a terrific writer, who I happen to admire because of your strengths, even though I often disagree with you.   

I think some people forget that a debate is a debate.  That's all it is.  However, the controversial wrangling often turns into a personal vendetta.  Imagine if all our lawyers and judges acted this way.  Personally, this is what is wrong with America right now.  Bitterness, hate, and more hate.

Nevertheless Ryan- after reading some very disturbing posts, in which I found you defending hubpages feverishly, I must say good for you.  You have stood your ground, you have not gotten personal, and have maintained your position with great integrity.   It is not often that we come across people with such high character merit.  It must be an English trait.wink

By the way- who gives a poop who you have befriended on your facebook account.  IT IS YOUR account.  Friend who you like- this isn't grade school.  Why you found yourself, having to defend your facebook account, on Pedantic Hubpages should tell you just how ridiculous some people are and can be.  Talk about "self esteem" issues.  That was C R A Z Y!  But good for you.  You were rather polite and nice about it, and you didn't have to be.

1. profile image0

lol  lol  lol  lol  lol  lol  lol  lol  lol  lol  lol

23. wordscribe43 profile image89
        wordscribe43posted 13 years ago

I actually remember that now.  I was like what the ...???  I was the one who figured out you left, in fact!

1. profile image0

I know. I remeber being really surprised ti was you who noticed my absense. That was cool, thanks.   And then...HAHAHAH ok. wow. I was going to post another thing and I foudn a thread I never even knew existed!! AWWWW ralwus and Jane and and Pacal...sheesh, crazy as this place is you do meet some pretty awesome people.

True that!  smile

24. mega1 profile image80
        mega1posted 13 years ago

THE REAL reason so many people left - - -

http://www.learn-all-about-cats.com/images/funny-cat-that-farted.jpg

1. profile image0

my kids loved that.  lol

25. mega1 profile image80
        mega1posted 13 years ago

just being myself! smile

1. profile image0

you know, in real life, its kinda gross when a cat farts. I hate it when mine does it...hahahah thats a little funny...my pussy farted...

1. mega1 profile image80

yeh - I know, real gross - pussy farts!  hahahaha  now you're just being BAD!

26. Alota profile image61
        Alotaposted 13 years ago

Perhaps I am taking up too much room smile

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/3920239.jpg

hey Alota...i think you should take all the room you need....you're too much! lol

Is that a big belly or big boobies? They seem to join together. I am confused....

2. mega1 profile image80
          mega1posted 13 years ago

no, alota, its just bad taste!  not funny, you know?

hey Mega...wazup?...i don't seem to be online when u r around...too bad!

1. mega1 profile image80

I know - I haven't been here much - doing other things  - beading, by golly!  And I have somehow lost most of my interest in hanging around on the forums all day - which is a big deal, very good for me actually.  I always find it hard to pull myself away from behaviors that have become habitual - like logging in here every day and coming back and sitting here for hours and hours.

So - if you want to communicate with me you have to email me - which I check obsessively, still - except on Sundays and sometimes even then!

k...i'll send ya a message...have a great Sunday!...hope to run into you here as well....can't wait to see that bead work!

3. profile image0
          kimberlyslyricsposted 13 years ago

Can anyone at least get interesting since no one has been correct yet!

Ok the really cool thing is this; there is nothing you can do to me or say to me to hurt me any longer.  You know nothing about me.  Chill.  Move on, I am over the hate and I will add

in 18  months and I know far more than you think, have read more blatant lies said about than I wish to be said to anyone

not a saint

mess up all the time

never once did I get approached or asked for truth or just in general from one person who spit on me with absolute certainty.  You have lifted any fears by trying to scare me.  Don't care anymore unless someone can at least get creative, make it good and bring it on............

your fan

because I know everything

kimberly-the lair, flirt, sneak, mental issues, stalker, bully, puppet master, drug crack head, criminal, ugly gat chick hiding behind avatars of pretty girls, freak. not deserving to be here, drama queen, flirt, attention seeker, makes up her fathers suicide, deserved to loose her daughter, totally the reason she/he left, uh rape victims don't make a hub out of it to get fans, what do people expect she's an admitted junkie, who is she and why is she here anyway?  She's totally completely nuts and believe me with a ton of enemies, she curses, She's just his little play toy, for sure known as forum slut, 'k have you seen how she can;t even structure a sentence?  you'll see she'll bury herself won't be long, gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right?  gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right? gimme a break she's a criminal and drug addict, total low life right?

well I know but its just a small example but I have to say;

Kimmy I love you.....you are so precious. xox

1. IntimatEvolution profile image69
              IntimatEvolutionposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I would have to agree with this statement. ((((hugs)))) and love.

Closed to reply

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
        Necessary
        HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
        LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
        Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
        AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
        HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
        HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
        Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
        CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
        Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
        Features
        Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
        Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
        Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
        Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
        Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
        VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
        PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
        Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
        MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
        Marketing
        Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
        Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
        Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
        SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
        Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
        Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
        AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
        OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
        Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
        TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
        Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
        Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
        Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
        Statistics
        Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
        ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
        Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
        ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)