Life is........

Jump to Last Post 1-22 of 22 discussions (58 posts)
  1. profile image0
    sophsposted 14 years ago

Great!!

I'm drinking some beautiful dry white wine and eating some tasty pasta I have just cooked, mmmmmmmmmm. Life is great! (maybe it's the wine) aha. what are you upto right now, and how is life treating you beautiful hubber's!? smile big_smile tongue
    Well I hope!

1. mod2vint profile image60
      mod2vintposted 14 years agoin reply to this

full of road blocks.

I'm kicking back with my feet up, kinda watching a movie and hubbing around.

1. profile image0
        sophsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Sounds guurrdd, is the movie any good? Can I tempt you with a glass of wine?? smile

1. mod2vint profile image60
          mod2vintposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Its an oldie, and the wine would be great if I wouldn't get a headache. But Thanks anyways!

2. Cagsil profile image72
      Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I am saying hello to a very sweet and beautiful lady. tongue smile lol lol

Yes, Life is great, but always leaves room for improvement. lol

1. profile image0

Lol, not me then, hehe! tongue

Yes, there's aaallwaayyys room for improvement. Hope you're well smile

1. Cagsil profile image72
          Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Why not you? Of course you. smile
          I am doing well. tongue smile

3. profile image0
      cosetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

life is great smile

it is a gorgeous Spring day and i have been out playing in it...tonight it is Japanese food and a movie. i think i better wear a sweater.

1. profile image0

Ohhhh it's night time here, I still find it amazing that you can talk to someone who is in a completely different day to you, it's amazing! Lol (I'm easily pleased) smile

4. drej2522 profile image68
      drej2522posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Right now...I'm eating a sandwich with salami, turkey, and swiss on toasted rye...yummmmmmmm!

1. profile image0

Ohhhhhhhh that sounds awesome! smile

2. Amber Allen profile image59
    Amber Allenposted 14 years ago

Wonderful.

I love the weekends.  I'm just hubbing at the moment though.

1. profile image0

Hubbing along with yooouuu smile

3. waynet profile image69
    waynetposted 14 years ago

Life is just tickety boo...drinking white wine eh??!!!!

Where's mine waaaaahhhhhhhh!!??

I've got a couple of cans of Stella that have been sitting at the back of the fridge since Christmas, I'll go and drink that......

Actually things are so ace, I think I'll dance with a frozen chicken...

1. Amber Allen profile image59
      Amber Allenposted 14 years agoin reply to this

That's sad that you've only got a frozen chicken for company but then you've always got us if she stands you up!

2. profile image0

Ohhhhh throw a can over here! (classy bird) Aha!

Ohh that's guurrddd, nooo dance with a,live chicken though, it'll be more entertaining and fun! Hehe smile

1. waynet profile image69
        waynetposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I tried a live chicken but it wouldn't stay still, so a frozen one froze and now I can dance with it...yay!

4. tantrum profile image60
    tantrumposted 14 years ago

Life is.......

A Dream

and I'm dreaming on !

1. profile image0

A lovely way to put it Tantrum! smile

5. K Partin profile image59
    K Partinposted 14 years ago

I'm doing well too! smile

1. profile image0

Good to hear K Partin smile

6. profile image0
    ralwusposted 14 years ago

Life is grand, but if I had to live my life over, I'd live over a cathouse.

1. profile image0

smile big_smile

7. myownworld profile image73
    myownworldposted 14 years ago

Life is great....lived in the moment only. smile

1. profile image0

The best way MOW smile

8. Lady_E profile image60
    Lady_Eposted 14 years ago

a mystery, but to be lived with Passion, while we're figuring it out. smile

1. profile image0

I like this smile

9. Mike Lickteig profile image76
    Mike Lickteigposted 14 years ago

life is a Cabaret, old chum...

What a minute, why does that sound familiar?

10. profile image0
    ralwusposted 14 years ago

I have lots of passion. Need some where to place it.

11. Tom Cornett profile image81
    Tom Cornettposted 14 years ago

A box of chocolates....wanna keep that hand!  smile

1. profile image0

Haha, Love it! I need to go watch that film now! smile

12. profile image0
    Kathryn LJposted 14 years ago

Pretty strange. 

I've got a sick chicken on the coffee table.  One of the dogs bit her backside and pulled out loads of feathers so she has to stay in the house or she'll get hyperthermia.

I've spent the day stuffing insulation into cracks before we start the plasterboarding on our wreck, sorry, rennovation of a farmhouse and the evening scrubbing off all the dust which constantly falls like snow. 

The good news is that the mild weather means that all our newly arthritic joints are feeling better, hooray! This means I can start drinking red wine again!!

1. profile image0

Yes, that is quite strange, in agood way though! smile I hope the chicken gets better!

Red wine is good for soul! smile

1. profile image0
        Kathryn LJposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Many thanks, the chicken should be fine and has been laying eggs again so wine and fried eggs are on the menu, although I can't eat them in front of her, it just doesn't seem right.

1. profile image0

Awww bless , that's so cute, I suppose that would be a bit mean.

13. profile image0
    Pani Midnyte Odinposted 14 years ago

At this moment, life is pretty good. I'm sitting in front of the computer with some yummy tuna casserole and a glass of soda. (Soda is my white wine lol)

Earlier, life wasn't too good and I'm a bit worried about my weekend plans, but hoping everything will be resolved shortly smile

1. profile image0

That sounds good to meeeee smile

I hope it is resolved shortly too Pani smile

14. barryrutherford profile image76
    barryrutherfordposted 14 years ago

Like a box of chocolates ....

1. profile image0
      Kathryn LJposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Never really got this one.  If you can read, of course you know what your going to get, surely?

1. drej2522 profile image68
        drej2522posted 14 years agoin reply to this

ahh...but there are chocolate boxes where you don't know what type of chocolates are inside...where they don't 'label' them! smile

15. IzzyM profile image87
    IzzyMposted 14 years ago

Tonight is grand!
    I'm staying over at my pal's house - she's great company - we cracked open the vodka - I've got my laptop with me, and I just got emailed to say I've landed my first freelancing job!

16. Ms Chievous profile image66
    Ms Chievousposted 14 years ago

Life is..
    pretty darn good at the moment.

17. Rafini profile image82
    Rafiniposted 14 years ago

Life is sad, when you look to the end
    Life is wonderful, when you look at the beginning
    Life is strange, when you see the truth
    Life is fun, when you are a child
    Life is great, when you accept yourself

18. profile image59
    logic,commonsenseposted 14 years ago

good until you get your tax bill!
    Now I know what prison rape feels like!

1. profile image0

lol lol

19. _cheryl_ profile image83
    _cheryl_posted 14 years ago

Life....never produces a dull moment for me! So much to do, so little time. Looking forward to a great weekend!! smile

20. profile image0
    StormRyderposted 14 years ago

My life is constantly changing and challenging, exciting and excruciating...Considering where my life started I have achieved things beyond my wildest dreams. Some days I awake and look out my window in awe of just how wonderful and beautiful this world can be or am touched by the kindness of a stranger, just to know there are people who still care about others warms me.

I am 25 years old, secure with who I am and don't care what anyone thinks of me. I am a good person with a kind heart. I love life and all the possibilities it holds. I am happy, truly happy. smile

1. profile image0

Awwwww, that's so beautiful Stormy! I'm glad you're happy smile

1. profile image0
        StormRyderposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Sophs..I hope you are happy as well! smile
        I really had a wonderful day!

1. profile image0

That's goooood, I hope you have an even better one today! (or tomorrow, is it night time there)?

Yeeesss, very happy, it's the surprise party tonight, very excitabubble and lots to do! smile

1. profile image0
            StormRyderposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It's 2:30am here!
            Have fun Sophs..hope the party is a smashing success! smile

1. profile image0

Ohhh what are you doing up at this hour! Haha.
              I will thanks Stormy, I'm off now, take care smile and get some sleep! tongue x

21. profile image0
    StormRyderposted 14 years ago

http://www.avatarsdb.com/avatars/dancing_on_the_moon.gif

I'm sure your suprise party had them dancing on the moon!! smile

1. profile image0

It sure did! smile

1. Art 4 Life profile image60
        Art 4 Lifeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Life ...as of today....
        Lonely....isolated......no one to talk to.....warm sun at least......irritable...sore foot, possible broken toe, stomped upon by horse....weeds need to be pulled....mud is everywhere, left over from the foot of snow 2 weeks ago.....eggs need to be cleaned, too many of them, it's egg overload....snake in the hen house, it's huge, black with golden eyes..it has no fear, and just stares at me, .......need to haul hay....need to start spring cleaning....need corn, need sweet feed, need mineral...well is not working, needs to be primed....missing 3 chickens, feathers everywhere.....bear was in my trash last nite, trash everywhere.....cat had kittens.....fence is falling down, .....fed livestock in my underware, the warm sun felt good....no can see me anyway.....I scream and no one hears me, then I laugh......think I will just go outside again and kick a tree......yep...look forward to a better day.....this one is the pits.....

1. Chaotic Chica profile image60
          Chaotic Chicaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

WOW! And I thought my day was going downhill with a broken down vehicle!  At least  I can still walk, although I wouldn't mind riding a horse!  As it seems I have been reminded that things could be worse, I suppose I'm doing alright!  ~Art4life, I sure do hope that things start looking up your way soon!

1. Art 4 Life profile image60
            Art 4 Lifeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Chaotic Chica...it'll get better...right now it bites though...It'll start looking up as soon as the mud goes away, I hate mud......I'm just ranting..LOL....
            one good thing....the kittens are really cute~ they are going to be long haired, and 2 have no tails.......smile

22. profile image0
    mtsi1098posted 14 years ago

good...I have no complaints

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)