Who's Got The Coolest Screennames on HubPages?

Jump to Last Post 1-41 of 41 discussions (76 posts)
  1. profile image0
    fierycjposted 14 years ago

So...Who?

1. Gorilla Pages profile image59
      Gorilla Pagesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Gorilla Pages! right?

bwahahaha...

1. profile image0
        fierycjposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Why Gorilla, man?

1. Gorilla Pages profile image59
          Gorilla Pagesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

it sounds like "guerrilla"...

1. profile image0

Perhaps you should have named yourself that instead...Guerilla Pages.

2. guidebaba profile image57
      guidebabaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Undoubtly ME !

2. Ivorwen profile image66
    Ivorwenposted 14 years ago

Why, me, of course.  smile  (batting my eyes)

actually, I really like the names Mighty Mom, Laughing Mom, EverydayMiracles, Joy At Home, Darkside, RippleMaker, Pearldiver,... there are so many creative ones, how can I list them all?

3. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

Me! tongue

4. KCC Big Country profile image86
    KCC Big Countryposted 14 years ago

I do! I do!

5. dingdong profile image58
    dingdongposted 14 years ago

I think mine is coolest, and may be hottest too wink

1. packerpack profile image60
      packerpackposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Not sure about your name but definitely your avatar is!

6. Lisa HW profile image61
    Lisa HWposted 14 years ago

While I'm not prepared to reach a conclusion yet, I have to say that frogdroppings has a pretty interesting name.

1. sunstreeks profile image79
      sunstreeksposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Same screenname that came to my mind too..Every time I see a post I think of the carnival game where you slam the mallet to flip the frog into the moving buckets. smile

1. Mrvoodoo profile image58
        Mrvoodooposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Wow! you've just given me a flashback, haven't thought about that game in ages.

7. Mighty Mom profile image78
    Mighty Momposted 14 years ago

Soooo many cool names for cool hubbers.
    Feline Prophet, Darkside, Sufidreamer, Countrywomen, Spryte, Shibashakes, oh yes, and let's not forget (how could we) Goldentoad and Pest!
    It's a really interesting question. Why do some hubbers choose screen names while others use their real names.
    And then there's the avatars! What a creative bunch!!!

8. lumberjack profile image67
    lumberjackposted 14 years ago

propabably me im lumberjak :-)

9. Mrvoodoo profile image58
    Mrvoodooposted 14 years ago

Not me. sad  I originally only joined HP for a cheeky free back-link and ended up staying.

I'd definitely come up with something better if I could change it, or at the very least change that damn 'v' into a capital.

I like 'Am I dead Yet?' only came across her earlier but that's my favorite so far!

10. Jewels profile image83
    Jewelsposted 14 years ago

Well, mine's not as cool as frog droppings or goldentoad but I like it.

11. weblog profile image57
    weblogposted 14 years ago

My vote goes to SweetiePie smile

1. SweetiePie profile image81
      SweetiePieposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thanks weblog smile.  Came up with the name at the time because I was eating pie smile.

12. curiozities profile image61
    curiozitiesposted 14 years ago

Let me throw my own hat, or name--curioZities--into the ring here! 

A few years ago, Yahoo had message boards for all of their news stories and people would get into political fights all the time (almost like what we see here on some threads, only far worse).  While there, I ran across a screen name that wasn't the coolest, but it sure as hell was the funniest screen name I've ever seen.  it was "abe_vigoda_sniffed_my_crotch."  True story!

13. Nanny J.O.A.T. profile image67
    Nanny J.O.A.T.posted 14 years ago

When I first came to hub pages - I was impressed with the originality of all the names I found. It took me a couple of days to sign up because I want to find a name worthy to be seen with the likes of Ralwus, Ixxy, Ripplemaker, Shibashake, Feline Prophet, Goldentoad and the list is evergrowing  smile

1. profile image0
      ralwusposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I still haven't solved that one. But I will dear Nanny

1. Nanny J.O.A.T. profile image67
        Nanny J.O.A.T.posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm sure you will - your wit and style always come through- especially now that you've let your *ahem* feminine side come out.

And I know that when you figure out J.O.A.T. you're gonna wanna scratch my eyes out!  LOL!!!

1. Sunny Robinson profile image70
          Sunny Robinsonposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I was thinking about that when I saw your post a page back, Nanny.  Jumped on a Toad? ;D

I think the name 'Ralwus' is pretty witty.

I wasn't very familiar with Hubpages when I made my name (I'm still learning, actually).  Now that I've been browsing Hubpages more since I first signed up and looking at the forums, I'm slightly ashamed of mine, haha.  It's not a real name, it's just sort of a name I came up using my mother's side of the family.

I have to say my list of coolest screen names is also pretty long.  I like ... Ralwus, CennyWenny, Mark Knowles, Haunty, RooBee (the cutest!), Benjimester, and BadCo, to name a few. tongue

1. Nanny J.O.A.T. profile image67
            Nanny J.O.A.T.posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Jumped On A Toad?   ROFLMAO!!!!   NONONONO!!!!

Stop by my profile and check it out - then you'll see... But no telling Ralwus - he says he's going to cheat - no cheating allowed - but feel free to keep guessing - just send me direct mail so we don't spoil it for others.

2. profile image0
          ralwusposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Nanny, I am not a cat and prone to scratching of eyes, only my private parts now and again. LOL Jumped on a toad is pretty funny.

Golentoad is the best of all usernames. It is way cool. But my former name as C. C. Riter was the coolest of all! there, I said it. and playing with fire will make one a bed wetter fiery!

14. profile image0
    nazishnasimposted 14 years ago

I like Ralwus and GoldenToad the most. As for avatars, I love BC's ever changing ones!

15. frogdropping profile image78
    frogdroppingposted 14 years ago

*feels slightly disturbed as to the memories her moniker seems to evoke. frog slamming. a terrible and cruel sport*

neutral

16. frogdropping profile image78

Just came to mind. A question I had to ask.

fiery - are you role playing? You could pass - at a push - as Scorpion from Mortal Kombat.
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b0/Scorpion_mkvsdc.jpg
    Or has the flooooooo reached Nigeria?

It's the handkerchief.

17. Dorsi profile image87
    Dorsiposted 14 years ago

I love my name because my sister named me. A year after I was born she died so it's an extra special legacy to me.

1. profile image0
      wordscribe41posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Then Dorsi would have to be my favorite.

1. Dorsi profile image87
        Dorsiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Ah thank-you...that warms my heart!

18. profile image0

Scorpio is my favorite character in MK...Floo? You mean, like in rap...hey, africa isnt all jungles and lions, you know. That's my Luis V handkerchief you talking about!

1. frogdropping profile image78
      frogdroppingposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Floooooo as in flu. Virus. And who the devil is Luis V? And it does look awfully pretty Fiery - so why is it round your mouth?

That's what I was asking wink

1. profile image0

Luis V as in Luis Vuitton,the designer. Its a fashion statement. I feel it depicts my mood these days.

Oh I see. I thought that guy made luggage. And dog bags.

1. Mark Knowles profile image57
            Mark Knowlesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It is a fake. big_smile

1. profile image0

Louis V makes handkerchiefs, scarfs, everything. Every rapper has one these days. Its expensive as hell for a scarf. But its cool.

Fiery, your personal fashion tastes - and statements - are your own business. But I can't help but look at you and think that you look ... a little hidden hmm

Is it just me? Or am I old fashioned?

1. profile image0

Hey, c'mon you've seen my face for two months. You already know what I look like. For heaven's sake, your avatar is a frog! I'm not even touching that. Lol.

2. LondonGirl profile image81
          LondonGirlposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It makes you look as if you are off to rob a bank, and don't want to be identified or caught on CCTV. Is that your mood?

1. profile image0

I want a mood that means a lot of things to a lot of people. Just like to you - i look like a robber. I know what I think I look like, though.

19. sheenarobins profile image59
    sheenarobinsposted 14 years ago

I like Sheena Robins. LOL.

20. jimmythejock profile image83
    jimmythejockposted 14 years ago

I may not have a cool name but it tells you who I am and where I come from.....jimmy

21. BadHubbit profile image61
    BadHubbitposted 14 years ago

Me, methinks big_smile

22. spiderpam profile image73
    spiderpamposted 14 years ago

My vote's for me! smile

23. Raven King profile image60
    Raven Kingposted 14 years ago

Me, mine cause I like ravens and most birds and Stephen King has a wicked sense of humor. I even visited his house and that fence with the wrought iron dragons is cool. One of his neighbors almost took a picture of me. big_smile

1. profile image0

Stephen King is my favorite author. You really visited his crib? That's the ish right there.

2. profile image0

Stephen King is my favorite author. You really visited his crib? That's the ish right there.

24. profile image0

So almost everyone thinks that their screenname is the coolest!

25. RKHenry profile image63
    RKHenryposted 14 years ago

For me- Pest is my favorite.

26. profile image0

So no one thinks FIERYCJ is a cool screenname, huh?

1. Sufidreamer profile image79
      Sufidreamerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol

I like it - it does sum you up perfectly!

1. profile image0

Thanks, man. As long as I can remember 'fiery' has always been my favorite word. I've always loved fire, really. I called my company FieryVision, even.

27. Sufidreamer profile image79
    Sufidreamerposted 14 years ago

No worries, Fiery. big_smile

I hope to write a Hub about the film-making, although I am a little busy, so it may be a while in the making smile

28. profile image51
    badcompany99posted 14 years ago

GoldenToad, the guy for me is a genius and someone who makes hubpages the place it is !

1. profile image48
      CabinGirlposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I love the Toad as well even though he is a tramp !

29. dipless profile image68
    diplessposted 14 years ago

still love frogsdropping wink

So do I. Now drop the ess Dipless.

It's F R O G no ess D R O P P I N G

Geddit? big_smile

And thanks BTW. Jolly nice of you wink

30. Captain Dad profile image59
    Captain Dadposted 14 years ago

Not sure if mine is the best, but I like how I got it --- from my youngest son and out of nowhere

31. dipless profile image68

Fair enough think I got your point just try to explain yourself a little better next time wink big_smile

Ok - will do.

*goes to find a reason to explain herself better*

1. dipless profile image68
        diplessposted 14 years agoin reply to this

wink glad to hear it frogs are so inarticulate these days

32. frogdropping profile image78

Yes Dipless.

And I hear that cats are positively caustic.

33. dipless profile image68

lol wink

34. thranax profile image72
    thranaxposted 14 years ago

<---
    http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/6189/redarrow.jpg

~thranax~

35. accofranco profile image78
    accofrancoposted 14 years ago

I was expecting someone to mention "accofranco",myself i love Badcompany,Darkside,Cabingirl,Countrywomen and Sweetiepie,lol

36. SweetiePie profile image81
    SweetiePieposted 14 years ago

Accofranco is a pretty unique and cool name actually!

37. Ladybird33 profile image67
    Ladybird33posted 14 years ago

Frogdropping (my favorite), dingdong (love that) and Blondepoet (different enough to make you wonder).

38. Sunny Robinson profile image70
    Sunny Robinsonposted 14 years ago

uggh.  I've *got* to make a poll of this.  Soon to come!

39. Maddie Ruud profile image73
    Maddie Ruudposted 14 years ago

Dunno about screennames, but I've got a pretty savage real name (and screenname).  Maddie Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuud.

40. profile image0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 14 years ago

Hit the jackpot with this question...

Mischievous and Hell No

41. Sunny Robinson profile image70
    Sunny Robinsonposted 14 years ago

I did it. big_smile In my newest hub.  I hope I included most of the Hub votes on here.

1. profile image48
      CabinGirlposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I luvs yers Sunny

1. Sunny Robinson profile image70
        Sunny Robinsonposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Aww. *blush* big_smile Back at ya.  Hey! You haven't voted. yikes Girrrrrl.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)