jump to last post 1-16 of 16 discussions (16 posts)

Do you care what others think of you?

1. GDiBiase profile image74
    GDiBiaseposted 5 years ago

Do you care what others think of you?

2. profile image0
    rexriderposted 5 years ago

No, because My life My attitude...!
    Silly answer haha:)

3. old albion profile image69
    old albionposted 5 years ago

Yes. No matter what you think, life revolves upon how others see you.
    Graham.

4. ackman1465 profile image61
    ackman1465posted 5 years ago

Of course.  I'm spending my life trying to get people to like me, regardless of how irritating I can be.....

5. Cherrietgee profile image79
    Cherrietgeeposted 5 years ago

Unfortunately, yes.

I've tried to tell myself that I don't care what people think off me, but I really do. I want them to think the best of me, but I realized that what they think of doesn't matter. Even so, I still care.

6. fitmom profile image83
    fitmomposted 5 years ago

To a certain extent. But, when it comes to being silly with my children, I could care less what others think.

7. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 5 years ago

it depends on who the others are. i don't care what people i don't know think of me because , since they don't know me, their opinion is based on nothing. when it comes to business associates, it matters because they have to have faith in me in order for them to trust me to take care of what they need done.

8. Miss Nasreen profile image61
    Miss Nasreenposted 5 years ago

Some time you have to care, in this way you can improve yourself but in some cases you have your own life (so I dame care).

9. fly2freedom profile image57
    fly2freedomposted 5 years ago

Other people's opinions about me might be a good indicator of my character. However, I must be sure that the opinion comes from a trustworthy person.

10. rave1432 profile image61
    rave1432posted 5 years ago

Not really. I have been bullied and beaten down. After I hit 11th grade in high school, I stopped caring about what people said about me or thought of me. I know who I am and if they hate me or like me, that is their opinion.. I can only do my best as a human being to be myself and not let anyone else touch that. I am not a puppet, I am a person.

11. HubertBarlow profile image57
    HubertBarlowposted 5 years ago

Yes! Because I am working all my life to make others say positive things about me.. sound selfish, though.. But that is pride. I am sure you have it too!

12. onlinereputations profile image61
    onlinereputationsposted 5 years ago

I personally do but with reservations.  I do my own thing but within limits.

13. profile image50
    azlan haiderposted 5 years ago

you should have trusted on yourself.your ideas and style of thinking  ways of living code of conduct should be clear in your mind,so you should care your ideas not others.

14. MsDora profile image96
    MsDoraposted 5 years ago

I care especially what my children think because I'm responsible for my influence on them.  I also care about what other people think, but I would not lose sleep over their opinions.

15. phillippeengel profile image79
    phillippeengelposted 5 years ago

Undoubtedly, I do care. As humans, we are inexorably interlinked with relationships. We have relatives, friends, parents, clients, colleagues, etc, and their impressions of us are vital in making ourselves better. I believe that if we do not accept criticism, we will not develop.

16. Ramsa1 profile image62
    Ramsa1posted 5 years ago

At my stage and age in life, I generally don't. But there are times when I definitely do.

working