jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (14 posts)

HubMob Weekly Topic: Easter

1. Princessa profile image84
    Princessaposted 9 years ago

HubMob Weekly Topic:  Easter

2. Shirley Anderson profile image74
    Shirley Andersonposted 9 years ago

Here comes HubMob Cottontail
    Hoppin' down the Easter trail
    Hippity, hubbity, Easter's on its Way
    Bringing all the girls and boys
    HubMob full of Easter hubs.... read more

3. Frieda Babbley profile image73
    Frieda Babbleyposted 9 years ago

The differences in Western Easter and Orthodox Easter are plentiful.  Find out what some of these are here in this spectacular Greek Easter hub. read more

4. mhei profile image66
    mheiposted 9 years ago

Being a God-observing country, Philippines observe Lenten season religiously.  This will start on Ash Wednesday that paternized the lunar calendar of Romans to be followed by Palm Sunday, then what we call THE HOLY WEEK, with Maundy Thursday, Good... read more

5. sixtyorso profile image77
    sixtyorsoposted 9 years ago

Easter Time
    Well here it is nearly Easter again! It comes around very year but, confusingly, it moves about. This is due to the fact that Easter is based on the lunar calendar and as it originated in Europe and falls on the first Sunday in which a... read more

6. crashcromwell profile image74
    crashcromwellposted 9 years ago

From the time that I became aware of the terms of Liberal and Conservative, I've often wondered where Jesus would fall. Because if He was a Liberal, He might have an open mind about jokes told about Him. On the other hand, if He is a Conservative,... read more

7. Triplet Mom profile image72
    Triplet Momposted 9 years ago

Make Easter a blast for kids with these ten fun easter games. Kids will love the Easter theme in every single game. read more

8. Purple Perl profile image58
    Purple Perlposted 9 years ago

Easter signifies RESURRECTION OF JESUS! Easter is also the most important day in the whole year for Christians to celebrate.Jesus,the Messiah was put to death on the CROSS and rose from the dead on the third day.He showed himself to his disciples... read more

9. Bob Ewing profile image42
    Bob Ewingposted 9 years ago

The Second World War is responsible for the
    growth of the Easter Lily industry in the United States. The Easter Lily or Lilium
    longiflorum was originally grown in Japan
    and up until 1941 when the Japanese attacked Pearl
    harbour Japan
    dominated the... read more

10. LondonGirl profile image86
    LondonGirlposted 9 years ago

A guide to fun and cheap family activities this Easter. read more

11. IslandVoice profile image76
    IslandVoiceposted 9 years ago

Let every man and woman count himself immortal. Let him catch the revelation of Jesus in his resurrection. Let him say not merely, "Christ is risen," but "I shall rise." ~Phillips Brooks
    Yes, there is something, and someone that will always make... read more

12. KT pdx profile image82
    KT pdxposted 9 years ago

Around Easter, I am often mistaken for a Russian, Ukrainian, or Slav.  I don't mind, because I love the cultures.  I incorporate different artistic traditions into my holidays simply because I admire the talents other artists bring to celebrations... read more

13. Carolina Crete profile image84
    Carolina Creteposted 9 years ago

Easter in Greece, Greek Easter 2016. Easter is the biggest holiday of the year and is even more important than Christmas in Greece. read more

14. Chuck profile image90
    Chuckposted 9 years ago

Like the Easter Rabbit, the egg was originally a pagan symbol of new birth and the coming of spring that was absorbed into our Christian Easter traditions.  However, two legends concerning Mary Magdalene and the resurrection of Jesus provide a more direct connection of eggs with Easter. read more

working