- Books, Literature, and Writing»
- Books & Novels»
All I want for Christmas is a Vampire - Book Review Kerrelyn Sparks
'Love at Stake' Book 5
Throughout the series, Ian is a 400 year old vampire in the body of a 15 year old. Well, in book 4, we saw him suffer in order to achieve an older look.
This time, we watch Ian in the pursuit of love. Now that he looks like an adult, Ian wants what Roman, Angus, and Jean-Luc have all found- that perfect woman who will accept him for who he is.
Throughout the bulk of the story, we watch as Ian searches for a vampire woman, as he believes that only a vampire will be able to understand him. But, deep down Ian, Toni, and us as the readers, know that he will fall for a mortal.
Even though Ian no longer looks like a 15 year old, I, more than ever, picture him as such. I will admit that it was hard to imagine him as a teenager in the other books, but now that he looks like an adult, I can't see anything but a teen.
In any sense, Ian has grown into a very handsome man, who has attracted a wide assortment of human and vampire women.
Vanda tries to help him find true love, but she really goes overboard. Corky Currant tells all sorts of lies about Ian on the Vamp Network. The new Russian-American coven leader makes note of the age difference, and searches for answers.
Poor Ian must protect a human woman who swears she can defeat anyone- vampire or not. In the meantime, they fall in love, even despite Toni's distrust in vampires.
Throughout the story, Ian pesters and near about begs for information about Toni just trying to figure her motives for working for the vampires. In the end, they create a sweet story.
I was in near tears by the last page in the book.
"All I want for Christmas is my vampire."
Watch Toni succumb to loving a vampire, while trying to save her friend.
Discover Ian's romantic side amongst his years of battle.
Decide whether or not Ian can create two worlds for Toni, living as a day-walker, while loving a night-walker. Can she have both worlds?
- How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire - Kerrelyn Sparks
- Vamps and the City - Kerrelyn Sparks
- Be Still My Vampire Heart -Kerrelyn Sparks
- The Undead Next Door - Kerrelyn Sparks
- Secret Life of a Vampire - Kerrelyn Sparks
- Forbidden Nights with a Vampire - Kerrelyn Sparks
- The Vampire and The Virgin - Kerrelyn Sparks
- Vampire Mine - Kerrelyn Sparks
- Sexiest Vampire Alive - Kerrelyn Sparks
- Mortal Touch - Inanna Arthen
- Parasites and Lovers, It Sucks To Be In Love - Yvonne Anthony
- Vampire For Hire Series Review - J.R. Rain
- Winter's Kiss - F.E. Heaton