Live Your Dreams ~ by Chitrangada Sharan

Jump to Last Post 1-10 of 10 discussions (24 posts)
  1. Brenda Arledge profile image81
    Brenda Arledgeposted 10 months ago

Take time to read Chitrangada Sharan's work on the word prompt for Week 63 ~ Dreams.

She tells us not to give up on our dreams & keep trying.

https://discover.hubpages.com/literatur … d-dreaming

1. ChitrangadaSharan profile image93
      ChitrangadaSharanposted 10 months agoin reply to this

Thank you Brenda, for sharing my response in the forums. Much appreciated.

2. Brenda Arledge profile image81
    Brenda Arledgeposted 10 months ago

Chitrangada...
    I like how you explain  the meaning of the word Dreams before you tell us which one you prefer.

For you the word ‘Dreams’ implies, ambitions, desires, and aspirations

"Dreams: Poem 1" tells us not to let a failure hold us back from discovering our dreams.
    We must keep trying.

I really like the quote by John C Maxwell...~ Continue to sleep with your dreams, or wake up and chase them.

In "Dream: Poem 2" you paint us a picture of you sitting in your garden.
    You feel so thankful & filled with gratitude for the comfortable life you enjoy.

You've found your dreams, but you wonder if others ever really find theirs....
    or is it just a dream.

Great poems with strong messages.

I'll post a link in the word prompt article.

Hello Brenda,
      I am happy to read your in-depth analysis of my response to the word prompt. You have highlighted the thoughts behind the poems, really well. 
      I am glad that you liked the messages too.
      Appreciations and thank you once again.

2. Venkatachari M profile image83
      Venkatachari Mposted 9 months agoin reply to this

Both poems are very nice ones, Chitrangada. They portray our true feelings and the dreams in our lives. I thought I already posted a comment sometime back, but it is not found here.

Thank you, Brenda, for sharing the link.

3. vidsagster profile image86
    vidsagsterposted 10 months ago

Lovely poems Chitrangada. Yes lucky are those who achieve their dreams. I liked both the poems. They are positive and uplifting. The quotes are also very good. Thanks Brenda for sharing the link.

Hello Vidya ji,
      Thank you for reading my response and appreciating it. I am happy to know that you found the poems uplifting and positive.
      Thank you for your encouraging words.

4. surovi99 profile image83
    surovi99posted 10 months ago

I loved both your poems on Dreams, Chitrangda. I like the messages in your poems. It's good you have achieved your dreams. Siting by the garden and feeling comfortable and gratitude for your life is indeed a dream come true. I like your dreams coming true. Thank you for sharing.

Thank you, Brenda, for sharing her post.

Hello Rosina,
      Thank you for appreciating my response to the word prompt.
      Yes, feeling grateful is important. Whenever, we feel that something is not going well in our lives, we should look on those, who are facing much worse issues. Being content with what we have, is important.
      Thank you and best wishes to you.

5. ravirajan01 profile image95
    ravirajan01posted 10 months ago

I loved both the poems Chitrangada. The 1st one explains the importance of dreams and keeps dreaming of achieving our objectives, while the 2nd one is more of gratitude as our dreams are fulfilled.This a very apt response to Brenda's prompt.Thanks for sharing Chitrangada

Thanks, Brenda, for sharing Chitrangada's work.

Hello Raviji,
      Thank you for sharing your thoughts regarding my response. I am glad that you liked the theme of both of my poems.
      Appreciate your kind words of support for my work.
      Thank you.

6. Pamela99 profile image89
    Pamela99posted 10 months ago

I love both of your poems about dreams, Chitrangada. I think it is an excellent response to Brenda's challenge. We all have hopes and dreams for our future, and these poems spell that out very nicely. The quotes are also good.

Thanks for posting Chitrangada's poems Brenda.

Thank you Pamela, for reading and appreciating my response to the word prompt. 
      Glad you liked the theme of the poems.
      Have a good day!

7. PurvisBobbi44 profile image91
    PurvisBobbi44posted 10 months ago

Brenda,
    Thanks for sharing this heartfelt and true to life words that echoes through my mind.

Chitrangada has always been one of my favorite people for years on this site. Her family is so blessed to have such a person in their lives.

I only have time to hop-on-and-off here lately, However, you two know I still care about your words, and I wish we lived closer.

Until Later,

Love,
    Bobbi Purvis

Thank you Bobbi Purvis, my dear friend, for your kind words of appreciation for me, and my work. I reciprocate the same for you and your work.
      I really wish to meet you and many dear fellow writers from this site.
      We have such a long association, and that could not have been possible, unless there was an invisible connection.
      My best wishes to you— Be content, and be happy.
      Thank you so much.

8. Jodah profile image91
    Jodahposted 10 months ago

Hello Chitrangada,
    I enjoyed both of your poems about dreams. They are encouraging and uplifting. Thank you for responding to Brenda’s prompt, and to Brenda for sharing the link.

Thank you John, for reading my response and sharing your thoughts on this. I am glad that you found them uplifting.
      Hope you are doing well. My best wishes to you and thank you.

9. MsDora profile image94
    MsDoraposted 9 months ago

I love Chitrangada's lines in both poems. They are inspirational and encouraging. I also like the Maxwell quote; actually, they are all very good. Thank you Chitrangada, and Brenda.

ChitrangadaSharanposted 9 months agoin reply to this

Thank you MsDora, for reading and appreciating my response to the word prompt.
      I am glad that you found it encouraging and inspiring.
      Thank you and best wishes.

10. profile image59
    Shouseedeeposted 9 months ago

Brenda's prompt is truly inspiring and thought-provoking. The way she has chosen the word and crafted the prompt for Week 63 ~ Dreams demonstrates a deep understanding of the subject matter and an ability to evoke creativity in others. Her choice of words and the way she encourages exploration of the theme are commendable. Brenda's prompt has the power to ignite imaginations and lead to a diverse range of interpretations, making it a joy to engage with and respond to. Kudos to Brenda for her excellent work in crafting such an intriguing and captivating prompt!

MyMileStoneCard

1. Jodah profile image91
      Jodahposted 9 months agoin reply to this

Why does this sound so AI created?

ChitrangadaSharanposted 9 months agoin reply to this

Yes John- I agree.

2. Venkatachari M profile image83
        Venkatachari Mposted 9 months agoin reply to this

True, John. It looks like some AI-created post, not an original one.

3. Brenda Arledge profile image81
        Brenda Arledgeposted 9 months agoin reply to this

Certainly sounds like it...
        Then a link which goes to a credit card application...
        Just wonderful.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)