Chances To Changes— Poem by Chitrangada

Jump to Last Post 1-10 of 10 discussions (21 posts)
  1. surovi99 profile image83
    surovi99posted 24 months ago

Chitrangada, I loved your poems in response to Brenda's prompt, "Chance." I agree with your viewpoints and so will other fellow writers. Here is the link:
    https://hubpages.com/literature/Chances-To-Changes-Poem
    I loved the quotes too which are relevant. All in all a smart response to Brenda's prompt. I hope you have a bright evening.

1. ChitrangadaSharan profile image89
      ChitrangadaSharanposted 24 months agoin reply to this

Thank you so much Rosina, for sharing my response to the word prompt, in the forums. Much appreciated.
      I am glad that you liked it, and agree with the thoughts expressed in the poem.
      My best wishes and thanks again.

2. Jodah profile image92
    Jodahposted 24 months ago

I loved your response to the word prompt 'chance", Chitrangada. Your first poem of indecision brought a smile. Well done.
    Thanks for sharing, Rosina.

Hello John!
      Appreciate you for reading and commenting. Yes, sometimes indecision takes me over, especially if the matter is related to my close ones.
      I am glad that you liked the poems. Always a pleasure to read your comments. Thank you so much.

3. ravirajan01 profile image95
    ravirajan01posted 24 months ago

Great response Chitangada .Yes, taking a chance is beliving in ourselves and our capability.Everything ultimately boils to self-belief in our own strrengths.

Thanks Rosina for sharing these wonderful poems of Chitrangada.

Hello Raviji!
      I agree with you that self belief is most important, to overcome challenges.
      Thank you for sharing your thoughts on my response to the word prompt, Chance.
      My best wishes for you, always.

4. Brenda Arledge profile image81
    Brenda Arledgeposted 24 months ago

Chitrangada
    Thank you.  I will try to keep moving forward.

Your poem, "Chances To Changes— Poem" shows us how we contemplate back and forth with ourselves trying to decide if we should take a chance.

Those questions we pose to ourselves before jumping off that cliff.

Great picture with Quote.  "Every new day, is another chance, to change your life."

We need to know this one.  We can change anything we want at any time.

"Chance— Acrostic Poem" is quite good.

It tells us that every chance is an opportunity.

Take the risk.  Believe in oneself.
    Don't let anything stand in your way.

If we fail, enjoy the outcome anyways.

You end your article with quotes.

My favorite one:

"Don’t be afraid to start over. It’s aChance to build better this time.”
    —-Just Saying

Great writing on this one.  I'll post a link in the word prompt article.

Hello Brenda!
      Thank you for reading and appreciating my response to the word prompt, Chance. I liked reading your positive feedback and detailed review of my poems.
      Yes, it’s common for many people to have such thoughts, while taking an important decision, and a chance.
      I am happy that you liked my pictures. They are from my recent family trip. I  thought it to be a good idea to write the quotes on the pictures.
      Thank you once again for posting the link to my response, in the word prompt article.
      Have a wonderful day.
      My best wishes.

1. Brenda Arledge profile image81
        Brenda Arledgeposted 24 months agoin reply to this

That's fabulous to use your own pictures.

5. Pamela99 profile image91
    Pamela99posted 24 months ago

I really loved your poems Chitrangada. This is an excellent response to Brenda's prompt. I love the way the indecision is reflected in that first poem. It brought a smile to my face too. I relate to that indecision sometimes before I take a chance

Thanks for posting Chitrangada's poems Rosina.

Hi Pamela!
      So good to know that you liked my response, and could also relate to this.
      Happy to make you smile too. Sometimes, we become too cautious and apprehensive, in taking a ‘chance.’ I am sure, it happens to most of us.
      Always a pleasure to read your thoughts. Thank you so much.
      Have a great day.

6. AliciaC profile image94
    AliciaCposted 24 months ago

I love your poetry, Chitrangada. I appreciate the fact that you've dealt with change and chance realistically. Most of the first poem reminds me of processes that go on in my mind when I'm considering making a change in my life. I love your conclusion to both poems as well as the quotes. As you say in the last line of the second poem, we do need to enjoy the outcome of taking a chance, even if the change didn't bring us what we hoped for.

Hi Linda!
      Thank you so much for appreciating my response to the word prompt, Chance. Reading through the comments, Somehow, it makes me feel better, that others also face the same kind of dilemma, while taking Chances.
      Change can be better or worse, but unless we try it, we wouldn’t know about it’s outcome.
      Always a pleasure to read your review of my work.
      Thank you for your comments and support. My best wishes.

7. Peggy W profile image94
    Peggy Wposted 24 months ago

Thanks Rosina for sharing Chitrangada's poems about taking chances.  I think that most of us make changes after weighing the pros and cons, and your first poem reflected that point of indecision.  The quotes you chose were also good ones.

Thank you Peggy, for sharing your thoughts about the word prompt, Chance. I am glad that you liked my response and could relate to the indecision, most of us face.
      Thank you for reading and commenting. Enjoy the weekend!

8. vidsagster profile image86
    vidsagsterposted 24 months ago

A great response to word prompt chance, Chitrangada. We often face such indecisiveness in life whether to take a chance or not. When we believe in ourselves and go ahead we enjoy the outcomes. Either we succeed or learn a lesson. Good job. I enjoyed reading your poems. Thanks for sharing Rosina

Thank you Vidya Ji, for appreciating my response to the word prompt, Chance. I agree with you that, believing in self, eases the choice to a great extent. And, most probably it becomes a learning experience.
      Appreciate your kind words, and review of my poem.
      Thank you and good day!

9. Misbah786 profile image86
    Misbah786posted 24 months ago

Di, I enjoyed reading your poems and the quotes you shared. It's a lovely response to Brenda's prompt, 'Chance.' Taking chance is important, and we should not be afraid of making the wrong decision. Even if we make the wrong decision, we gain experience. So there is always something positive in any situation. smile
    Thank you so much for sharing.

Thanks Rosina for sharing the link to Chitra Di's hub

Take care and stay healthy.

Sending many Blessings and lots of Love!!

Hello Misbah!
      Thank you for appreciating my response to the word prompt, Chance. I agree with your thoughts, about taking the Chance, irrespective of what the outcome would be. Yes, there is always something positive to look at.
      Always a pleasure to read your comments.
      Thanks for your good wishes. I reciprocate the same.

10. RozlinMohsin profile image60
    RozlinMohsinposted 24 months ago

Wonderful response, Chitra di. I love your first poem. Well composed poem. Thank you for sharing.

Thank you Rozlin, for reading and commenting. I am happy that you liked my response to the word prompt. Much appreciated.
      Have a great day!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)