Barack Obama Jokes

Jump to Last Post 51-100 of 434 discussions (527 posts)
  1. Flightkeeper profile image67
    Flightkeeperposted 13 years ago

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_8yBmwXW4XEM/TDZHZ8fiQkI/AAAAAAAAIHM/CTwpwKayGbU/s1600/THE+HOLE+IN+THE+FENCE.jpg

2. Flightkeeper profile image67

http://cagle.com/news/ObamaObama/images3/nease.jpg

1. Ron Montgomery profile image60
      Ron Montgomeryposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Interesting that you don't get that particular joke.

Pity

3. Flightkeeper profile image67

http://pinoyambisyoso.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/obama-first-100-minutes.jpg

4. Flightkeeper profile image67

The Obama economy is so bad...that he's only using one teleprompter per speech. - unattributed

5. profile image0
    Brenda Durhamposted 13 years ago

Why did Barack Obama register to run for Office as a Democrat?

The Communist Party doesn't get enough votes.

6. manlypoetryman profile image81
    manlypoetrymanposted 13 years ago

Here's one straight from him...himself. I know ...I know...Everyone slips up when they speak...especially while looking into a teleprompter...But "Corpse-man"...???

"One such translator was an American of Haitian descent, representative of the extraordinary work that our men and women in uniform do all around the world -- Navy Corpse-Man Christian Brossard." –mispronouncing "Corpsman" (the "ps" is silent) during a speech at the National Prayer Breakfast, Washington, D.C., Feb. 5, 2010

1. profile image0
      Brenda Durhamposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Good one.

It's that hissssing thing he keeps doin'....

7. Flightkeeper profile image67

President Obama said he’s angry and frustrated with the oil spill in the Gulf and the oil companies behind it. He said he’s tired of all the finger-pointing — then he blamed the Bush administration for everything. - Jay Leno

8. Flightkeeper profile image67

Rush Limbaugh got married. This was his fourth marriage. He blames the first three breakups on Obama. - Craig Ferguson

9. profile image0

How does Obama compare to the Six Million Dollar Man?

Six had a small chip in his arm.

Obama has a huge chip on his shoulder.

-nonanonymous-

Flightkeeperposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Good one Brenda big_smile

1. profile image0

I even came up with that one myself.
        Then I was googling some stuff about Obama and got a virus alert.  I imagine Obama has a cyber czar running interference for him so all the libs will keep thinkin' he really is such a good guy.

Don't quit your day job.

1. profile image0

I wouldn't dream of it!
            My goal is to be President, not a comedian like Obama.

OOps I did it again! wink

You have stated emphatically and repeatedly that a woman should not be president.

Is there something you want to share?

10. cindyvine profile image71
    cindyvineposted 13 years ago

You know why his ears are so big, eh?  Doctors had to use them as handles to pull him out at birth.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image79
      Uninvited Writerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Have any pictures been taken of Obama with Prince Charles? It would be interesting to compare ear size smile

11. Flightkeeper profile image67

At the White House state dinner, Mexican President Calderon said that he and President Obama have a lot in common. They’re both presidents of beautiful countries, they’re both left-handed, and they both preside over 40 million Mexican people. - Jay Leno

1. profile image0

haha!

12. livelonger profile image86
    livelongerposted 13 years ago

"Federal taxes last year went down for 98 percent of people, but when asked about this, only 12 percent of the Teabaggers thought this was the case. 88 percent of them had it wrong. And a spokesman for the Teabaggers said, 'We don't want to just be taxed less. We want to be taxed less by a white guy." —Bill Maher

1. Jeff Berndt profile image73
      Jeff Berndtposted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol

13. ReuVera profile image81
    ReuVeraposted 13 years ago

I saw it the other day on a car bumper sticker:

"What is one thing in common between Obama and God?"
    "No Birth Certificate".

Another bumper sticker:

"What is the difference between Barak Obama and his dog BO?"
    "BO has papers".

BTW, I wonder if the dog actually was named in his master's honor by his initials?

1. profile image0

Cool ones, ReuVera!  big_smile

14. getitrite profile image71
    getitriteposted 13 years ago

"One of John McCain's former top campaign aides says that when he talked to Sarah Palin after McCain picked her to be his running mate, she said it was 'God's plan.' So, apparently, God wanted Obama to win." —Jay Leno   lol lol lol

1. Jim Hunter profile image59
      Jim Hunterposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Pure hatred

1. getitrite profile image71
        getitriteposted 13 years agoin reply to this

This is an Obama joke.  And as the heading of this forum is "Obama Jokes" why can't you just accept it as that?

Why are you soooo angry?  Really?!

1. Jim Hunter profile image59
          Jim Hunterposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I'm not angry I love a good joke, got any?

1. getitrite profile image71
            getitriteposted 13 years agoin reply to this

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w195/kookybooboo/Emoticons/Smileys/AngryatComputerSmiley.gif

2. Jeff Berndt profile image73
      Jeff Berndtposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I thought it was funny.

15. profile image0

Why did Senator Obama vote "Present" on so many issues on the Senate floor?

Every Chicago street-wise person knows it's good to have as many alibis as possible.

16. profile image0

P.S.

I'm so glad that one nasty post by "iwritegood" was deleted.
    It's nice to know that at least some blatant personal attacks on hubbers are censored around here.

17. profile image0

What is Obama's theme song?

Waiting To Exhale

18. Flightkeeper profile image67

Obama has recently appointed a Golf Czar and major rule changes in the game of golf will become effective 01 June 2010.

This is only a preview as the complete rulebook is being rewritten as we speak.

Here are a few of the changes…

Golfers with handicaps:

- Below 10 will have their green fees increased by 35%.

- Between 11 and 18 will see no increase in green fees.

- Above 18 will get a $25 check each time they play.

The dollar amount placed in bets will be as follows:

- For handicaps below 10, an additional $10.

- Between 11 and 18, no additional amount.

- Above 18, you will receive the total amount in the pot even if you do not play.

The term “gimme” will be changed to “entitlement” and will be used as follows:

- Handicaps below 10, no entitlements.

- Handicaps from 11 to 17, entitlements for putter length putts.

- Handicaps above 18, if your ball is on green, no need to putt, just pick it up.

These entitlements are intended to bring about fairness and, most importantly, equality in scoring.

In addition, a Player will be limited to a maximum of one birdie or six pars in any given 18-hole round. Any excess must be given to those fellow players who have not yet scored a birdie or par. Only after all players have received a birdie or par from the player actually making the birdie or par, can that player begin to count his pars and birdies again.

The current USGA handicap system will be used for the above purposes, but the term ‘net score’ will be available only for scoring those players with handicaps of 18 and above.

This is intended to ‘redistribute’ the success of winning by making sure that in every competition; the above 18 handicap players will post only ‘net score’ against every other player’s gross score.

These new Rules are intended to CHANGE the game of golf. 
Golf must be about Fairness. 
It should have nothing to do with Ability.

attribution: orlandogolfblogger.com

19. profile image0
    Rockerzzposted 13 years ago

Obama and Osama (bin laden) only one word difference.... is there a connection..

20. Flightkeeper profile image67

Joe Biden is different from Dick Cheney. In the Bush years, the president would say things and the vice president would have a heart attack. Now, the vice president says something and Obama has a heart attack. - Jay Leno

21. Flightkeeper profile image67

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_8yBmwXW4XEM/TDpEN_iZOcI/AAAAAAAAIO8/K9Ylep3gEEs/s1600/TOTUS+INSTRUCTIONS.jpg

22. Flightkeeper profile image67

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_8yBmwXW4XEM/TDtxKNvWj2I/AAAAAAAAIRM/G_AJKMn5Jvk/s1600/ENERGY+PLAN.gif

23. Flightkeeper profile image67

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_8yBmwXW4XEM/TDzey4pfOkI/AAAAAAAAIU8/_J6DlbLgePI/s1600/FOR+THE+FIRST+TIME+IN+MY+LIFE+I%27M+PROUD+OF+MY+COUNTRY.jpg

24. Flightkeeper profile image67

http://0.tqn.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/H/X/3/Shifting-Attention.jpg

25. Flightkeeper profile image67

I thought this was nice. Earlier today, President Obama invited Mel Gibson and his girlfriend to the White House for a beer. –David Letterman

26. Flightkeeper profile image67

The White House announced that the stimulus package saved 3 million jobs. But they said there are still jobs that need to be saved — President Obama’s, Joe Biden’s, Harry Reid’s, and Nancy Pelosi’s. - Jay Leno

27. Flightkeeper profile image67

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_8yBmwXW4XEM/TEHe0C_NEzI/AAAAAAAAIgU/3mLtq9FtzjQ/s1600/OIL+SLICK.jpg

28. Flightkeeper profile image67

A guy in a bar called Obama a horse's ass and the bartender slapped him. "Sorry," the guy said, "I didn't think this was Obama country." "It's not," said the bartender, "It's horse country." - unattributed

29. Flightkeeper profile image67

Q. Why doesn't Obama pray?
    A. It's impossible to read the teleprompter with your eyes closed.

30. Flightkeeper profile image67

A woman applying for a job in a Florida lemon grove seemed to be far too qualified for the job.

The foreman frowned and said, "I have to ask you this; "Have you had any actual experience in picking lemons?"

"Well, as a matter of fact, I have!" she replied. "I've been divorced three times, owned 2 Plymouths, and I voted for Obama."

31. Flightkeeper profile image67

Barack Obama was out jogging one morning along the parkway when he tripped, fell over the bridge railing and landed in the creek below.

Before the Secret Service guys could get to him, 3 kids who were fishing pulled him out of the water. He was so grateful he offered the kids whatever they wanted.

The first kid said, “I want to go to Disneyland “

Barack said, “No problem, I”ll take you there on my Airforce One airplane.”

The second kid said, “I want a new pair of Nike Air Jordan”s shoes.”

Barack said, “I”ll get them for you and even have Michael Jordan sign them!”

The third kid said, “ I want a motorized wheelchair with a built in TV and stereo headset!”

Barack was a little perplexed by this and said, “But you don”t look like you”re handicapped.”

The kid said, “I will be after my dad finds out I saved you from drowning!”

32. profile image0

Why does Obama have such a full head of hair?

Nancy Pelosi gives him all the ones she plucks from her upper lip.

33. Flightkeeper profile image67

Obama's economy is so bad, I ordered a burger at McDonalds and the kid behind the counter asked, "Can you afford fries with that?

34. Flightkeeper profile image67

http://0.tqn.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/Q/X/3/Obama-Shrinks.jpg

35. Flightkeeper profile image67

http://0.tqn.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/Y/X/3/Russian-Spy-Spin.jpg

36. profile image0

Obama is spreading the wealth around alright;   spreading it so thin no one can even see it.

Money's not the only thing disappearing. The Obama administration is making sure that white people are not being treated fairly under the law.  You've got Shirley Sherrod admitting to being racist and not helping whites, you've got the Justice Department excusing voter intimidation against white voters, and you have Berwick not going through the nomination process and he's someone who looks at portioning out healthcare according to groups - hmmm which group would that be?

1. profile image0

Yep.  They're only tolerant and diverse and civil-rights-crying when it comes to people THEY choose.
        I guess Shirley resigned, but only after she was "caught".
        Well....at least a few are now resigning instead of just faking an apology;  maybe that's a good sign!

37. profile image0

Obama and his camp must think an oil slick is what they do with their hair in the morning.

38. profile image0

Rod Blagojevich wanted Obama to testify at his trial.
    Obama said No, now that he's President, he gets to pick and choose which Chicago criminals he defends.

And as usual, the media are so far up his you-know-whatsis that they didn't make big deal out of it.

1. profile image0

Yes, some will still defend him til there is no longer a country to defend.

39. Flightkeeper profile image67

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_8yBmwXW4XEM/TEYBBCeU20I/AAAAAAAAIn0/X1CywEjObgY/s1600/OBAMA+ON+NATIONAL+SECURITY.jpg

40. Flightkeeper profile image67

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_8yBmwXW4XEM/TEXr6kiaopI/AAAAAAAAInk/MeJdikA4TFc/s1600/HEALTH+CARE+REFORM+PLAN.gif

41. Flightkeeper profile image67

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_8yBmwXW4XEM/TEXfOKBTszI/AAAAAAAAInc/isQu7ugyHMA/s1600/TORT+REFORM.jpg

42. Flightkeeper profile image67

President Obama has passed a new policy that will protect the coasts. You wouldn’t want anything bad to happen . . .
    - David Letterman

43. Flightkeeper profile image67

Yesterday, President Obama thanked the WNBA champions the Phoenix Mercury for showing his daughters that they can be athletic and still be attractive. And then Michelle Obama said, "AHEM!" - Jimmy Fallon

44. Flightkeeper profile image67

The topic is Top Ten Things Overheard on President Obama's Vacation:

10."Please, Mr. President, don't throw your butts in the pool"

9 "Sorry, sir, your iPhone has no reception"

8."Crap, is that an oil slick?"

7."Nothing boosts a sagging approval rating like a vacation!"

6."Ewww, it's Senator Scott Brown" (videotape of nude guy on beach)

5."Any interest in pardoning Lindsay Lohan?"

4."Sure is nice to get a break from all that golfing"

3."There's nothing like a romantic stroll on the beach with your wife and 30-man Secret Service detail"

2."Do I have to go back?"

1."A 48-hour vacation? Bush took naps longer than that"

- David Letterman

45. profile image0

Obama must be in an unusually tolerant phase; he has eased up on Bush somewhat lately.   Now he blames everything on Glenn Beck.

46. profile image0

I went to an appointment the other day, my son accompanying me.  There was a pesky fly buzzing around the office.  I quipped that we needed Obama there to catch it.  But my son swatted it down without a hitch.  Just goes to show anyone can do Barack Obama's job.

47. profile image0

After Obama gets impeached and imprisoned, he will still have a job waiting for him there----official fly catcher.

48. profile image0

Leftists continue to accuse Bush of secretly plotting the 9/11 events.
    Obama openly allows the terrorization of New York and Arizona, and they don't say a word about it.

49. profile image0

Teacher:
    Okay kids, who can tell us the qualifications a person should have to be President of the United States?

Jimmy:   Present!

Teacher:
    That's not an answer, Jimmy;  that's more what you'd say if I was doing roll call.

Jimmy:  But that's what qualified Senator Obama!

50. profile image0

How many brilliant people does it take to cap an underwater oil spill?

The world may never know.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)