Barack Obama Jokes

Jump to Last Post 201-250 of 434 discussions (527 posts)
  1. profile image0
    Brenda Durhamposted 13 years ago

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/ProfessorofTruth/Obama/USPresidentsBarackObamatoast.jpg

Joe Biden said I better drink all I can now, 'cause come November 3rd,  the Republicans won't allow us to make drunken decisions!

1. Flightkeeper profile image67
      Flightkeeperposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Why does he look like he wanted to throw that glass at someone?  They must have been holding up the latest polls big_smile

2. profile image0
    Stevennix2001posted 13 years ago

Barack O'Bama, the first President in the United States that doesn't require athletes to win a title anymore to meet him.  No, in fact, now it seems that he just has to like you and your in.  Wow, what a president!

3. profile image0
    Stevennix2001posted 13 years ago

Barrack says:

anyone that doesn't vote for me is a racist!

(im a minority by the way, so nobody here can say im a racist with that joke)

Or a Republican.  To him it's the same thing!!! lol

1. profile image0
        Stevennix2001posted 13 years agoin reply to this

that's true too. lollollol

4. Bibowen profile image88
    Bibowenposted 13 years ago

"Under Obamacare, you'll be required by law to carry health insurance. And if you don't, the government will fine you thousands of dollars. If you don't pay the fine, the government will put you in jail. I think this is what they call the 'public option.'" ~ Ann Coulter

5. Flightkeeper profile image67
    Flightkeeperposted 13 years ago

The White House said that the Democrats have “the momentum” going into midterm elections. Of course you have momentum when you’re going downhill fast. - Jay Leno

6. Flightkeeper profile image67

Vice President Joe Biden says that President Obama has asked him to run with him in 2012. So on behalf of all late night hosts, thank you Mr. President.  - Jay Leno

7. Flightkeeper profile image67

President Obama appeared on MTV for a town hall program. It was just before the new episode of “Jersey Shore.” Nothing says low approval ratings like opening for Snooki. - Craig Ferguson

8. Flightkeeper profile image67

It’s a good idea for Obama to appeal to younger voters because he has to find people that are young enough to not be disappointed in his performance.  - Craig Ferguson

1. pisean282311 profile image61
      pisean282311posted 13 years agoin reply to this

hey flightkeeper you seemed to be die hard fan of barack obama...smile

I certainly am big_smile

9. Flightkeeper profile image67

Vice President Joe Biden told The New York Times that President Obama has already asked him to be his running mate in 2012. Not only that — he said that Sarah Palin, Mitt Romney, and the rest of the Republicans also asked him to be Obama's running mate in 2012. - Jimmy Fallon

10. Bibowen profile image88

‎"If the courts can find the right to gay marriage in the US Constitution and the Massachusetts Constitution, they are in the wrong job....they need to be looking for Osama bin Laden because they can find anything." ~ Ann Coulter

1. profile image49
      BigChiefLtdposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Ann, Coulter, you are a caustic, demonstrative, highly critical conservative bitch! But I love you just the way you are, so don't ever change!

11. Flightkeeper profile image67

Vice President Joe Biden told The New York Times that President Obama has asked him to run again in 2012. The bad news? Nobody is asking Obama yet.  - Jay Leno

1. profile image49
      BigChiefLtdposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Obama's re-election coffers are starting to fill with money already. He's made over $20 million in the past month... all contributions from Democrats running for re-election who are willing to pay him NOT to endorse them.

12. profile image0
    Longhunterposted 13 years ago

Why has Obama cut funding to the NSA?

With those ears, he can hear a mouse piss on a cotton ball in the basement of the Kremlin.

13. profile image0

What do you get when you cross Obama with a pig?

Nothing. There's some things even a pig won't do.

14. Flightkeeper profile image67

The White House canceled President Obama’s visit to a Sikh temple because you have to cover your head, and they thought pictures of Obama in a turban may fuel rumors that he’s a Muslim. It’s the same reason he canceled Turban Tuesdays at the Rose Garden.  - Jimmy Kimmel

15. Flightkeeper profile image67

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_8yBmwXW4XEM/TL5EEB6HqHI/AAAAAAAALVs/nYC13dysKy8/s1600/hope,+obamacartoon.jpg

16. profile image0

"Mom" to little "Johnny":  .....Have you been playing with the Mr. T. doll I bought for you?

Little Johnny:   ....Yes!  Thank you Mom; it's lots of fun!  And it answers correctly every time I ask it the right questions.  Just listen--

Little Johnny to Mr. T. doll:  .....Mr. T., what would you do if a thief broke into a store?

Mr. T. doll:   ....I pity the fool!

Little Johnny:   ....Mr. T., what would you do if someone tried to hurt me?

Mr. T.:   .....I pity the fool!

Little Johnny:   ........What do you think of Barack Obama?

Mr. T.:   .....I pity the fool!

17. Bibowen profile image88

“Interestingly though since national security has become Obama’s problem, he’s decided to keep Guantanamo open. I think he wants to keep it open in case Nancy Pelosi  needs waterboarding….You remember Guantanamo. It’s the all exclusive tropical resort Bush built for the terrorists so that they’d have a nice place to live until a Democrat president came in and released them or gave them civilian trials…Terrorists being held at Guantanamo can’t be woken for interrogations, can’t be put in cold rooms, and can’t have their mail opened…They’re entitled to eight hours of sleep a night, three square meals a day, two hours of outdoor recreation. I’ve been treated worse at a Holiday Inn Express." ~ Ann Coulter

1. profile image0
      Brenda Durhamposted 13 years agoin reply to this

LOL

18. profile image0

Did you hear the latest?

Obama just got off the phone with Blagojevich.  He told Blago he wants a refund now that Roland Burris is no longer in his old Senate seat!  wink

Right after he hung up the phone, the Norwegian Nobel Committee called O's blackberry.  They wanna know where he hid the Prize and if the money's already spent.

19. profile image0

THIS JUST IN!!!

Bernie Mac is alive!!! He shaved his mustache, started dressing in drag, and has been spotted hanging out with President Obama and his daughters under the alias of Michelle.

20. profile image0

big_smile  big_smile

21. Flightkeeper profile image67

The final poll before Election Day shows that 55 percent of Americans plan to vote for Republicans, while 40 percent plan to vote for Democrats. I guess Obama is finally going to get that change he was talking about.  - Jimmy Fallon

22. Flightkeeper profile image67

President Obama sent out an e-mail encouraging his supporters to take at least three friends with them to vote. That's not how people vote — that's how women go to the bathroom.  - Jimmy Fallon

23. Flightkeeper profile image67

Voters didn’t like how President Obama was handling the economy. Wait a minute — he was handling the economy?  - David Letterman

24. Flightkeeper profile image67

President Obama went on Ryan Seacrest’s radio show to talk about the state of the country. If you want to hear the whole interview, you can find it online. And if you just want highlights, talk to Seacrest — he has a salon that he swears by.  - Jimmy Fallon

25. Flightkeeper profile image67

Tuesday was bad for President Obama. Voters threw away the hope and just went for the change.  - Jay Leno

26. Flightkeeper profile image67

Obama lost 66 Democrats — and not one of them was Joe Biden.  - Jay Leno

27. Flightkeeper profile image67

The president is going to India. He’ll be traveling on Air Force One-Term.  - David Letterman

28. Flightkeeper profile image67

President Obama is getting ready to leave Washington. Not leaving for good — he’ll do that in a couple years.  - Craig Ferguson

29. Flightkeeper profile image67

India is famous for its Darjeeling tea, but President Obama won’t be interested in tea parties of any kind.  - Craig Ferguson

30. Flightkeeper profile image67

President Obama will be traveling to India. After Tuesday’s election, he decided to move there.  - Jimmy Kimmel

31. profile image0

Before anyone starts screaming at me, I DID NOT create this joke. It was sent to me and I'm just passing it along. I will state that I did think it was funny.

George Bush and Barack Obama somehow ended up at the same barber shop.

As they sat there, each being worked on by a different barber, not a word was spoken.  The barbers were even afraid to start a
    conversation, for fear it would turn to politics.

As the barbers finished their shaves, the one who had Obama in his chair reached for the aftershave.  Obama was quick to stop him saying, 'No thanks, my wife, Michelle, will smell that and think I've been in a whorehouse.'

The second barber turned to Bush and said, 'How about you sir?'  Bush replied, 'Go ahead; my wife doesn't know what the inside of a whorehouse smells like.'

lol lol lol

32. Flightkeeper profile image67

President Obama was in India yesterday visiting our jobs. Tomorrow he goes to China to visit our money.  - Jay Leno

33. Flightkeeper profile image67

The president’s trip was cut short due to volcanic ash. That’s the second time his plans have been disrupted by ash. The last time was when the Democrats went down in flames.  - Jay Leno

34. Flightkeeper profile image67

President Obama went to India, South Korea, then Japan. He’s going to keep traveling until he finds his birth certificate.  - David Letterman

1. ediggity profile image61
      ediggityposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Ouch!lol

35. Flightkeeper profile image67

President Obama is in Indonesia. I guess he won a trip on “Wheel of Fortune.”  - Jimmy Kimmel

36. Flightkeeper profile image67

President Obama is in India. You know what they say — go where the jobs are.  - Jay Leno

37. Flightkeeper profile image67

President Obama is still out of the country but he's keeping in contact with Vice President Joe Biden to find out when it's safe to come back home.  - Jay Leno

38. Flightkeeper profile image67

This will be a rough week for President Obama. He’s got a lame duck Congress, he has to pardon a turkey, he has to eat crow, and the Chinese just flipped him the bird. It’s been a fowl week.  - Jay Leno

39. Flightkeeper profile image67

President Obama wrote a children’s book. If only one person reads it, it will be double the number of people that read the healthcare bill.  - Jay Leno

40. Flightkeeper profile image67

You can tell President Obama wrote his children’s book a few years ago. It lists 13 great Americans and they include Bernie Madoff, Tiger Woods, and Charlie Sheen.  - Craig Ferguson

41. Flightkeeper profile image67

All of the royalties from Obama’s book sales will go to an organization that really needs the money: the Obama re-election company.  - Craig Ferguson

42. Flightkeeper profile image67

President Obama’s picture book for kids is coming out. That’s when you know things have changed — when Bush writes a 500-page memoir and Obama hands in a coloring book.  - Jimmy Fallon

43. Flightkeeper profile image67

President Obama said on "60 Minutes" that he wants to bring back the 8 million jobs we’ve lost. Today India said "no."  - Jay Leno

1. William R. Wilson profile image61
      William R. Wilsonposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That one's kind of funny.

44. Flightkeeper profile image67

Obama’s overseas trip has been such a disaster that people in Kenya now claim that he has an American birth certificate.  - Jay Leno

45. Tammy L profile image70
    Tammy Lposted 13 years ago

Somebody should really tell Obama that the oil spill ain't just another Bounty commercial.

46. profile image0
    SirDentposted 13 years ago

Q. Why did Jimmy Carter vote for Barack Obama?
    A. Because Jimmy didn't want to be the worst President in history.

47. profile image0

Two contractors are bidding to fix a broken fence at the White House.

One is from Chicago , and the other is from Texas .

The Texas contractor does some measuring and figuring, then says, I can do this job for $700: $300 for materials, $300 for my crew and $100 profit for me.

The Chicago contractor doesn’t measure or figure, but leans over to the Obama and whispers, $2,700.

Obama, incredulous, says, You didn’t even measure like the other guy!

How did you come up with such a high figure?

The Chicago contractor whispers back, $1000 for me, $1000 for you, and we hire the guy from Texas to fix the fence.

Done! replies the government official.

48. profile image0

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_XU9x8G7khv0/SxmMMFZnZbI/AAAAAAAALk8/Vybso1d2uvE/s1600/23.bmp

49. profile image0

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_XU9x8G7khv0/SxmLHrEAh9I/AAAAAAAALkE/S5vCeye3ANY/s1600/25.bmp

50. maven101 profile image73
    maven101posted 13 years ago

Between his lobster gobbling wife, and his failed fiscal policies, Americans are feeling the pinch...
    I tried to make a joke out of this mess but its too serious a subject...

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)