Do It Yourself Home Improvement Tips
Celebrations Mean Parties
Every year there are celebrations from the Christmas celebrations, new year celebrations, birth day celebrations, Diwali celebrations, and so on an so forth. These celebrations mean parties, gifts and card sessions.
Do It Yourself Jewellery Cleaning
It's during these celebrations that your diamonds, jewellery, silverware and pearls will come from their long hibernation. To use them you will need to do some Do It Yourself (diy) cleaning to have them sparkle anew.
1. Cleaning silverware is done by simply cleaning with dry ash or table salt. Dip a damp cloth in ash or salt and polish the silver briskly to sparkle.
2. By dipping your gem-studded necklaces, earrings, rings and brooches in a glass with gin, the shin and lustre of your jewellery will come back.
3. Gold jewellery should be cleaned and brightened with plain warm soapy water and a brush. Soak your gold in soapy water for an hour and brush well to sparkle.
4. Restore the fiery brilliance of your diamonds by brushing them with a little menthol toothpaste.
5. Sprinkle kerosene on your brassware for a final polish. This will give your brassware a longer lasting sparkle.
Brilliance of Your Diamonds
Gold Jewellery Should Be Cleaned and Brightened
Gold jewellery should be cleaned and brightened with plain warm soapy water and a brush. Soak your gold in soapy water for an hour and brush well to sparkle.
Jewellery Tips and Hints
Household Tips and Hints
It's during Christmas celebrations, New Year celebrations, birth day celebrations, Diwali celebrations, and so on and so forth, that you need to do some do it yourself home improvement. Here are a few household tips and hints that you need do it yourself:
1. Have your rooms smelling fresh and pleasant by dipping balls of cotton in perfume and tucking them into the folds of your curtains.
2. You may need flowers in a vase to give your rooms colour. To have the flower last a little bit longer, dip the ends of the flowers' stems in boiling water for a second before putting them in to the vases. This will kill the bacteria and your flowers will last longer.
3. Your guests may use alcohol and cigarettes. To remove the stale smell after the party, dip a towel in a mixture of water, vinegar and cologne and wave the towel in the rooms.
4. If you must do some painting, then remove the overpowering smell of paint by placing cups filled with vinegar in the hidden corners of your rooms.
5. Clean windows panes and mirrors spotlessly bright by rubbing with a cloth dipped in glycerine. If you can not get glycerine, you can as well polish widow panes and mirrors with newspapers. The ink in the newspapers acts as a polish.
6. To have your candles burning longer, place the candles in the fridge for a few hours before lighting them.
These are just some of many household tips and hints that you need do it yourself to have your friends celebrate Christmas, New Year, birth day, Diwali, and so on and so forth with you.
The hubber's website is designed to help beginners and average readers make money online to supplement the few dollars they may be earning from their Google Adsense - details of which you can find in my profile here, if you will.
- Women Do Not Fall In Love As Easily As Men
- How to Be a Good Conversationist
- Cuteness in Young Girls
- What to Expect of Your Body after Giving Birth to Your Baby
- Were Women Born To Suffer At The Altar Of Men?
- Free Guide on How to Choose the Gender of Your Baby
- Free Horoscope: The Power of Your Daily Life through Your Stars
- Love Letters to Your Sweetheart
- What You Should Never Tell Your Man
- Women Stimulation is a Day-Long Process
- Never Use Sarcasm in Conversing With Your Spouse
- Why it’s Difficulty for Men to Maintain Monogamous Passion - They Easily Succumb to Infidelity
- The Six Styles of Expressing Your Love
- Handling Money after Wedding
- How to Tell If Your Personal Finances are Headed For a Financial Mess