Consequences

Jump to Last Post 1-5 of 5 discussions (70 posts)
  1. gmwilliams profile image83
    gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13915162.jpg
    To those who didn't or won't take the COVID 19 vaccination, are you ready to face the consequences of your decision?   Are you able to withstand the restrictions slated for those who are unvaccinated?

1. Miebakagh57 profile image68
      Miebakagh57posted 2 years agoin reply to this

Those who are unvaccinate may regard these restrictions as dracula state.

1. MizBejabbers profile image87
        MizBejabbersposted 2 years agoin reply to this

What has dracula got to do with it? Those of us who are vaccinated are sitting back and watching the unvaccinated kill each other.

1. Kyler J Falk profile image90
          Kyler J Falkposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Please continue to adhere to the mask and social distancing guidelines laid forth by the CDC and federal government so as not to put the anti-vaxxers at risk any more than they already are. Remember: #SaferAtHome!

1. Ken Burgess profile image76
            Ken Burgessposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Don't forget your 6 month booster shot, and the “COVID Pill” Pfizer and Merck are each Developing.

You will need proof of your semi-annual booster shots, not just the initial vaccination, and it is strongly recommended that as soon as the pills are released that you take them daily, or it may be necessary to require a monthly booster shot be taken.

2. Miebakagh57 profile image68

Then why don't they get vaccinated and stop killing each other? That beats the mind. Should there be a law to enforce a forceful jab?                                                But these same characters will likely go for a bong that can easily destroy life than a vaccine.

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image76
            Kathryn L Hillposted 2 years agoin reply to this

They are not killing each other, for goodness sake.
            Those who recover from getting sick with the Covid/Sars virus have better immunity than the vaccinated. And that is science.

"Those who recover from getting sick with  covid/sars virus has a better immunity...". Could be true to some extends.                                     Before the chicken/cow pox vaccine and polio vaccines were discovered, recovery from immunity is not a common scenario. Persons that are infected with chicken pox or polio hardly had any immunity. The introduction of the chicken pox/polio vaccines help to enhanced the immunity than any drug else.                                        Significantly, people who took the cv-vaccine shot and get sick with cv19, stands a better chance of recovering than those that goes for any conventional treatment. Or than any person that got sick with covid19! Have you heard of any guy or gal that cv virus cursed and their immunity work them back to safe health?                                     For God's sake, or rather for goodness sake, both ex-President  Trump, and UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson recovered from CD19. But the great Anti-Vexxer is dead!

"Have you heard of any guy or gal that cv virus cursed and their immunity work them back to safe health?"

I've had COVID twice thus far, both times were extremely mild, and I am fully recovered with no long-term damages. I don't wish to invalidate the seriousness of the personal choice of whether or not to get the jab, nor the dire nature of the virus, but COVID is literally the weakest sickness I've ever had. I'd trade any illness I have ever experienced for COVID.

From what I can tell by the statistics, as well, it's only a small, near-negligible minority who have no previously existing conditions, such as obesity and old age, that actually die from COVID. To be honest with you, as well, I'm super tired of hearing about this whole situation, especially when people are celebrating the deaths of others every time it supports their flavor of politicking. At this point, I'm ready for everyone to stop whining on both sides and just go back to living their lives.

If you've survived this far, obviously you're doing something right and don't need to return to your old life, nor does anyone else need to inconvenience/damage themselves to protect something that is already protected. Then again, I'm being totally facetious.

Kyler, did you really seek medical attention when you get sick with the covid virus? Or did you just stay isolated at home allowing your immune system to tune you back to health? That is the crux of the matter. Thanks.

I continued living my life in a safe and healthy way during my infections. There was zero need to seek any medical assistance in my situation, and that of my friends and family who also contracted it.

I do not understand, "the crux of the matter," being discussed here, I suppose.

2. Castlepaloma profile image76
                  Castlepalomaposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Wish I got covid, then wouldn't be force to take the terrible vaccines in order to do anything.

Castlepaloma, Castlepaloma, your wish will be granted by mother nature soon, soon! Your auto-suggestion is at work perfectly! Congratulations!!!

2. MizBejabbers profile image87

Your last paragraph is very true, but what you didn't point out is that because of their important status, both of these men were given great life-saving treatments that aren't available to you and me. At one time, Trump was very ill and might not have survived without this treatment. To his credit, he shut his mouth and received the vaccine, and so did Melania. I'm not sure that Barron was eligible at the time because of his age, but he is old enough now. Now when Trump publicly urges his followers to get the vaccine, they boo him. I just hope he is able to convince some of them to be vaccinated.

I buy your thoughts.

2. MizBejabbers profile image87

And that is science.

I don't know where you are getting your "science". I can quote sources. Can you? Science says they are infecting and killing each other.

"The vast majority of people who have died from COVID-19 were unvaccinated. Fatal cases of COVID-19 among vaccinated people are either very low or virtually zero in 48 states."

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/ … infections

And the immunity does not last. People lose their antibodies within a short time. After having covid in February 2020, I tested negative for antibodies the following May. We decided to get vaccinated because our proven immunity didn't last.

1. Castlepaloma profile image76

Just like I said back in January with the first vaccines roll out. It will be the second jab people will be hitting the floor.

CDC confesses: Vaccines are failing, and the vaxxed can be superspreaders.

Most serious covid case and deaths of vaccined are Israeli. Most covid cases are vaccined are hospitalized.

2. Kyler J Falk profile image90

As of yet, the only consequences of not taking the vaccine for me appear to be:

1. Not being allowed into any business that requires me to carry PHI that proves I'm jabbed.
      2. People will celebrate my death like psychopaths if I die from COVID.
      3. I do not fall under the emergency guidelines that cover the possible consequences of the vaccine under the restricted compensation model until October 1st, 2024.

If they mandate vaccines to such a degree it begins to affect me, I'll find a way to properly cope with that situation without any further issues. Until then, though, I'm fine waiting until I won't have to be held responsible for the possible negligence of profiteers, and the government considers the vaccines fully tested and able to fall under the standard compensation model for complications.

Why jump the gun early when the government has already laid forth laws that view the vaccines as possibly inherently harmful, and protect the corporations over my health? I've never had a vaccine that wasn't covered under the standard compensation model, and I'm not deviating from it now despite never having had negative consequences with others. Just a safer long-term bet.

3. Kathryn L Hill profile image76
      Kathryn L Hillposted 2 years agoin reply to this

My daughter is not vaccinated. She got CV. She got well in seven days, no side effects. So, I really don't know what the fuss is. I am not vaccinated and will not get vaccinated. I am well. I will stay well. I really don't know what the fuss is.

Are we (my daughter and I) just lucky?

Thats the question. Who can answer?
      If all the millions of people had not gotten vaccinated, they might never have gotten sick anyway. Thats a real tragedy because when your immune system is not tampered with by inoculations, its a much better immune system.
      That goes for mumps and measles. I had both as a child. I have only been vaccinated for polio.
      Polio was eradicated yes, but with the better hygiene and cleaner habits of modern society, it might not have been a problem anyway.
      Is this wishful thinking?
      It is faith in God.
      Since we have so little communication with the maker of our bodies we do things in desperation.
      He tells us how to eat, how to be healthy, but we don't listen.
      Oh well, for others ...
      - but I do.

2. profile image0
    ValKarasposted 2 years ago

Vaxxers' deaths are not being reported, but I don't have a heart to make any inhuman predictions like they are making about us anti-vaxxers. Albeit, someone came up with the number 2,230 so far, and there are some "rumors" that some vaccinated people got blood clots, paralysis of limbs, heart inflammation, reproductive function compromised. Probably just rumors, because you guys must be at great health now, celebrating life, just ready to roil up your sleeve again every time the all-knowing Dr. Fauci snaps his fingers.
    However, for sake of some fairness, remember it's SCIENCE that you are just as much spreaders as any unvaccinated person, and if you keep this toxic attitude towards us, your immunity will go down enough that your vaccine won't do you much goodness. You know -- stress produces adrenalin, and adrenalin suppresses immunity.
    So, let's be nice, how about it? In Vancouver there was a recent protest against mandatory vaccinations, and many vaxxers came out to join them, one lady saying:
    "I am fully vaccinated, because that was my choice, but no one should be telling anybody else what to do with their bodies".
    Now, some of you might learn some simple humanness from that example, and stop your insane attempts to project your own fears on others. If we die -- we die, if you die -- you die, what's all the fuss?

I don't wish any vaccinated, or unvaccinated persons to die. Nor anti-vexxers. I learnt wishing a person ill-health can backfired.

Mass genocide has always connected with the Kings, Empires and Governments. The FDA Fear and death association. Or CDC Crime and Death Corporations. WHO World Hell Organization. I pretty listen and do more of the opposite of what ever they are most extreme about. I may joke about cheering on them these criminal organization in their depopulation agendas. In reality,  I just want more happiness and less suffering for everyone.

Okay, jokes aside, what's the pointer?

Stay low, hang on to your butt, for greater abuse of covid deaths to come.

2. Credence2 profile image76
      Credence2posted 2 years agoin reply to this

That is ok, those that want to remain unvaccinated can do so. Those that do not wish to wear masks can do so.

But I don't want my choice of safety imperiled. I get the vaccination AND wear the mask and let those that wish to increase their odds of dancing with death do so on their own volition. Like you said, if you die, you die...

So long as you are following all of the guidelines laid forth by the CDC and federal government, your chances of contracting COVID should be near zero regardless of whether or not people get their jabs. If you feel unsafe, I can only assume these guidelines are being broken on your part, yes? Perhaps I'm misunderstanding the media's constant statistical claims that if you stay home, get vaxxed, wear a mask, keep a clean space, etc. then you have nothing to stress about?

Take me, for example, I contracted COVID twice because I consented to being in situations where it was likely I would contract it. According to the media I never would've so long as I did as I was told, which was bad for my health overall so I practiced mindful civil disobedience, and I honestly feel way better now than at the beginning when everyone was mostly-adhering to lockdown suggestions.

Just for clarity, I do consider myself and my immediate community's situation one that cannot be applied to the masses as a general example. This clarification is in case you feel I'm trying to invalidate you, rather than just trying to understand.

1. Credence2 profile image76

"Just for clarity, I do consider myself and my immediate community's situation one that cannot be applied to the masses as a general example"

Thanks Kyler, that is an important distinction to make.

Yeah, I follow the guidelines, yet I know that "perfect solutions" are not possible but I can do what I can to improve my odds. Isn't that true in virtually everything in life? You're  going to die, we all must, but do you choose to engage in behaviors that will make that eventual outcome more certain, sooner?

Who knows the directions the mutations to COVID are going to take? I think that masks are going be a part of our lives, henceforth. When it comes to this kind of stuff, I am Conservative, avoiding risks when ever possible and comfortably, "playing it safe"

"You're  going to die, we all must, but do you choose to engage in behaviors that will make that eventual outcome more certain, sooner?"

Funnily enough, I think we all do in more than one way each and every day, but we simply moderate that which we feel is worth the small chance of a sooner death, and that which poses no threat of death. For example, my mental health deteriorated swiftly while adhering to lockdowns, so I broke those proposed suggestions by the government. If I have taken years off of my life, well, I guess that's the price I paid for a healthy social, and outdoor life.

I think the amount of time this took off of my life is no different than, say, eating a protein style 4x4 with fries and a diet coke from In 'n' Out; we all know a good, greasy meal is going to shave some time off of life, but we do it anyways. The majority of the world is not affected in such an extreme way that their lives will end if they contract COVID according to the data on who actually dies and/or suffers long-term consequences, thus it should be the minority who are made to adhere to life-restricting measures, and everyone else should get the freedom of choice.

I like your stance, Credence, or at least as I understand it. People should do what is best for their health, and their safety.

https://youtu.be/wUIRjuNtn_o

Try this one for our health.

I do like the way Sweden did things, and my Swedish friend doesn't even understand why Americans, "are so stupid about the pandemic," in his words. He said, "All you guys want to do is stab each other in the back over every little issue, and you're the laughing stock of the world because you can't just shut up and live your lives."

Though I think his stance is a bit ignorant of what it's actually like here, I agree with the underlying spirit of it. Let people have the freedom of choice without having to hear about how their death will be celebrated if they fit into a statistic that will help a sociopolitical argument. We're all just trying to have life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

I am hep to your position as well, Kyler.

The only constant in the entire universe is death.

I say, everything in moderation and nothing to excess.

I can live like a pig and reach 70 or in a state of miserable self denial and reach 100. With a happy medium could I make it to 90? It is always desirable to live, is it not?

When it comes to role models in this area, I look at Mick Jagger and ask how in the hell is he able to prance upon the stage like a teenager when he is almost 80.

1. Ken Burgess profile image76
                Ken Burgessposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I've actually written about this (Why I stopped eating meat, Are fast foods bad for you, etc.)  so I'll keep the reply short.

What you eat, drink, inhale into your body.

Sleep and the ability to regulate/control stress

Genetics and exposure to disease

Much of what will keep you feeling well and living a long life are under your control.  Some of it is passed down in the genes, or from exposure to disease, but for those not suffering these, it really comes down to how you choose to live.

Most people who live to be 100 eat healthy foods, in moderation, don't drink, don't smoke, and don't get stressed out by what life throws at them.

Mick Jagger eats a balanced whole foods diet consisting of whole grains, plenty of beans and legumes, lots of fresh fruits and veggies, particularly avocados, and healthy proteins such as fish and chicken. He is also a big fan of healthy smoothies.

Jagger avoids fast foods, greasy meats and junk foods entirely.  He told the Daily Mail that, with the help of personal trainer Torje Eike, he trains up to six days per week. This includes running 8 miles a day, swimming, kickboxing and cycling.

While on tour, he warms up on a treadmill, but cuts back on the intensity of his training because of the energy he expends on stage. In a typical show (the Stones’ stages are 100ft wide by 50ft deep) he covers 12 miles. For the past decade, Jagger has been a devotee of organic produce he’s particularly fond of avocados because of their regenerative qualities.

1. Credence2 profile image76

Hello, Ken thanks for sharing. Besides being an ambulance chaser, geriatrics are an interest of mine.

I watch myself and my habits, now that I am on the downside.

But, I think that genetics are the ultimate determinant as to why a handful of people enjoy remarkable longevity. I look at the supercentenarians, those still living over 110 years of age. None of it was about wealth, physical prowess or health related regimens. Great genes combined with taking reasonable precautions as to their health and lifestyle wins the day.

When Jack La Lane died in 2011, at 99, he had to be the example of a lifetime of doing it all correctly. But there are many that pass 100 or more that were not superlative examples of physical fitness. But if you had both the genes and the fitness regime, what becomes possible?

These supercentenarians manage to dodge the bullets of cardiovascular disease, cancers, diabetes and live until they become biologically exhausted, much like a battery that simply recharges less efficiently after each use, during the last months of life. The scientists say that the upper limit for human life is 125 years. There is no reliable documentation that has ever indicated that this has been exceeded.

Jagger is my hero, I struggle to run 2 miles, how does he run 8 miles? He is considerably older than I and he is quite amazing. There is no sign of middle age spread so common in older men. I use a treadmill on off days as well.

He says in an interview that he wants to be the Mick Jagger so many of the oldsters in his audience remembered from their youth. Nobody wants to see a visibly 80'year old man bang out "Can't get no Satisfaction".

The challenge is to constantly improve, consistently running a little farther every other day. The older we get the harder we have to put forth effort to avoid losing ground. We all have to eventually lose, but better the slope be gentle rather than precipitous.

1. gmwilliams profile image83
                    gmwilliamsposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Kudos for Mick.   Keep on keeping on.   Tina is in her 80s & still HAS IT!

2. gmwilliams profile image83
                  gmwilliamsposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Good for him.   Jagger proves that aging isn't synonymous w/degeneration.  One can be fit & old.

Good for those rock stars.
                    Other choices for seniors is an early death as a beach up whale in Florida.

2. Miebakagh57 profile image68

Our bodies are still flesh and blood. The legendary philosophers stone is ever a mirage. Science just can't go better than arriving at vitamins and mineral salts.                                      The discovery of these nutrients help halt degenerative diseases. But our genes still factor in determining how long we live. Exercise factors more on fitness than longivity.                                       Of course we have to exercise on a regular basis. We have eat naturally. Relax, rest, and sleep well as beasts of the wild.

3. profile image0

For a little addition to my above comment...
    Can you remember the times when you came to the doctor with a viral infection, and he said: "There is nothing much that we can do, because antibiotics won't help you with viruses... just go home, take a lot of liquids, relax, take a Tylenol if you have a fever, some cough suppressant if you have a cough".
    .And that was it. And you got well. Now, the Grand Magicians found a cure for a viral infection, and a lot of believers to buy the story -- which, by the way, kept changing, along with the thing the magicians produced from their high hat -- once a rabbit, another time a pigeon, then a vaccine...then some variants for more vaccines...

Auto-Suggestions, like the chemist's placebo at times work unknowingly.                                    Sometimes, I got a little fever and headache. I just drink some water and go to bed. When I work up, I'm okay. But watch yous stomach first.

I say thats the covid, that all it takes.
        Lol

You rabbit hole guy! Lol!

2. Brenda Arledge profile image81
      Brenda Arledgeposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I like that...grand magicians found a cure.

I wish they had found a way to just kill off the Covid Virus.

3. Brenda Arledge profile image81
      Brenda Arledgeposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I'm so tired of this Covid-19.
      It should be pulling us all together...not putting us at War with one another.

It's called Humanity.

They are putting restrictions on where I live.

Many venues like concerts are requiring proof of vaccinations before entry is allowed.

Many are getting covid again and restaurant owners have stopped the lobbies, only drive thru at some.

I do wish others would get vaccinated or wear their masks...But this is a Personal Choice.

I am no ones Ruler.

Stay safe everyone.

Brenda, you're welcome.

2. Castlepaloma profile image76

I respect everyone personal choice.

I wish the gates of hell Gates, Fauci and Klaus or Satan Claus would respect mine.
        It's up, only to the power of the people now.

4. Kathryn L Hill profile image76
    Kathryn L Hillposted 2 years ago

"CDC confesses: Vaccines are failing, and the vaxxed can be superspreaders."

Is this factual?

5. profile image0

Credence2 -- Interesting subject. According to the science of epigenetics, our innate genetic predisposition doesn't play a crucial role in our longevity, and, while our eating habits and life style may contribute somewhat, there are many "health nuts" living by the book who left before their time.
    Epigenetics is talking about our predominant mental state, what I like calling our "personal emotional climate" -- which either upregulates or downregulates the expression of our genome. Even the production of stem cells and the length of telomeres are extremely sensitive to our states of mind.
    Those of the so called ":Blue zone" who live very long lives, are not really known to eat "by the book", or exercise, hey, many even smoke like chimneys, and a woman over 110 says she has vodka for breakfast.
    In my view, our modern style of life does a number on our health and our longevity. We are not a happy breed, always against someone or something, literally addicted to being pissed. And no health regime can fix that.
    As for me, I am 77, haven't seen a doctor in 15 years, can read the finest print from vitamin bottle without glasses, fall asleep in 3 minutes, with an appetite of a shark - and yes, happy as a lark. Meditating qigong, kundalini, eating that slimy, stinky Japanese superfood Natto, having that Indian jam Chyawanprash with over 45 medicinal herbs...some more stuff. My all workout is my walking in a park. I can't remember who said that, but I liked it enough to memorize it: "The only exercise I take is walking in funerals of my friends who exercised a lot".
    Well, looks like it all works for me. But, forget about my "being born with good genes", my friend, in my childhood I was sick with everything in doctor's book.
    Take it or leave it -- our mind can make us or break us.

1. MizBejabbers profile image87

Yes, Val, life and genetics can be a mystery. My mother's family has practically every ailment in the book, yet, if cancer doesn't get them young, some of them live to be 100, and my great grandmother lived to 105.
      My husband thinks that so-called healthy diets, like vegetarian, have killed more people from malnutrition than good ole red meat and vodka, but he doesn't drink.
      I like your quote about exercise. Keep it up, my friend.

Hiya, Val, it is obvious that you have a handle on the problem.

I think that genetics are key, the health nuts can easily drop dead. Whether you do it all 'right' or not the genes seem to trump all. You see the tendency for longevity in families. Some people are simply predisposed to live longer, regardless.

I am impressed with your success. Wow, I am younger than you and I need "peepers" to see the fine print.

I understand that the proper attitude and spirit is a vaccine against premature mortality. Keeping stress under control reducing anxiety turns off the vitriol that can flow from the inside.

I still have to have some fun sometimes and not live on a regimen, which in itself is a source of stress. Just don't overdo it.

Yes, you have those "good genes". The first thing you notice when you get older is that you tend to have fewer colds. Seems like when I was a kid through the 20s, there were sniffles from having a cold or getting over one every other week.

Our immune systems are like the Library of Congress, now. With your having to have contended and successfully defend with much that has been out there over a lifetime, your are not going to be an easy person to be made sick.

Best wishes.....

I workout because I like the challenge. Plus, I told the missus, if I don't  maintain some physical prowess needed just to maintain the house and property, we both are going to be sent to nursing homes. And, you know what that means? We lose what independence and autonomy we currently have and enjoy. While I feel as fit as a fiddle, her health is precarious, at best.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)