'Where's the Birth Certificate?' TV ad campaign.

Jump to Last Post 1-13 of 13 discussions (42 posts)
  1. OLYHOOCH profile image60
    OLYHOOCHposted 13 years ago

Two-time No. 1 New York Times bestselling author Jerome Corsi, a Ph.D. in political science from Harvard and a senior staff writer at WND, has written a new book that promises to be a game-changer on the issue of Barack Obama's eligibility.

It's called "Where's the Birth Certificate? The Case that Barack Obama is Not Eligible to Be President."

The result of more than two years of solid investigative research by Corsi and a team of WND reporters and editors, this book is destined to be a huge bestseller and change the dynamics of the debate over eligibility – IF, of course, the book is not spiked by the hostile establishment media.

Advance orders for this book from retailers across the U.S. already suggest it will be Corsi's third No. 1 New York Times bestseller – probably bigger than the previous two. Imagine how that will change the character of the debate on this critical constitutional issue.

TO READ THE REST OF THE STORY, CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW,

<snipped link to sales page>

1. dutchman1951 profile image61
      dutchman1951posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Trump was off and running on this today also. Should be interesting.

2. knolyourself profile image61
    knolyourselfposted 13 years ago

All this birther nonsense is just to keep people like you believing it is a two party system, one less than a dictatorship, rather than a one empire ruling imperative.

3. I am DB Cooper profile image64
    I am DB Cooperposted 13 years ago

Obama loves the birther movement. It makes his opponents look like they're crazy.

You have to ask yourself what the birthers really believe in, and if it makes any sense. Did Barack Obama's mother, 8-months pregnant at the time, travel 10,000 miles to a developing country with a poor health care system, give birth in that country, then fly home to Hawaii within 5 days and make sure the birth was on file and reported to the local newspapers, even though none of this was necessary to make the baby a U.S. citizen? Was she really just doing this so he would be eligible to run for president some day? Was she trying to hide the fact that she was impregnated by a black man, even though she had married that man in a public ceremony months earlier?

1. OLYHOOCH profile image60
      OLYHOOCHposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hi DB Cooper, thought you died, but, since you are still around, Where is the money,LOL.

Anyway, back to this Issue.

I told you all here at Hubs, I would stick with this Issue, and I am. If you think this Issue is going away, you are wrong.

This Issue is only going to go one of two ways. Mr. Obama is legit or he is not.

The 2012 Election should and I hope will bring it out. One way or the other.

Until that time gets here, I will keep you posted on whats going on with this Issue.

Most of it is going to be bad. Myself, I just want to get to the bottom of it so we can get on with trying to get our Country back on it's feet.

OLY

1. Jeff Berndt profile image73
        Jeff Berndtposted 13 years agoin reply to this

"Mr. Obama is legit or he is not."
        He is. It's been settled a long time ago, at least among the part of the population in touch with what is generally accepted to be "reality."

"The 2012 Election should and I hope will bring it out. One way or the other."
        The 2008 election brought it out. Weren't you paying attention then? It's settled, he's a natural born citizen, and he's now the President of the United States.

"Myself, I just want to get to the bottom of it so we can get on with trying to get our Country back on it's feet."
        No you don't, because we've already reached the bottom of it and you keep pretending that we haven't. You're not interested in anything but discrediting the President, even if you have to take the country down with him. Luckily, most Americans are smart enough to recognize the evidence that's already proven that President Obama is a natural born US citizen. Of course, some aren't, but hey, there's no law against willful ignorance.

2. DTR0005 profile image61
      DTR0005posted 13 years agoin reply to this

DB - one overlooked fact. Obama's mother didn't have a passport at the time of his birth. That makes going anywhere overseas even more difficult and even more unlikely.

1. AnnCee profile image67
        AnnCeeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Records in question have been mysteriously disappeared though.

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/120/319/ … urged.html

4. melpor profile image91
    melporposted 13 years ago

This was cleared up before he started campaigning for president. It is clearly stated in the constitution. I am pretty sure everything was checked out back then and people need to stop wasting their time with this issue. Besides, he is running for president again.

5. AnnCee profile image67
    AnnCeeposted 13 years ago

Hmmm. . .   exact month and year of Obama's birth.   Just one day before Obama's birth.   Exact same location.  Where's Obama's birth certificate?

http://barnhardt.biz/blogimages/NordykeBirthCertificate.jpg

1. DTR0005 profile image61

Here's one too -

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/4881992_f248.jpg

I wonder why someone would go to all that trouble to cover up his foreign-born status and not just change his name to say, Barry Robinson...

Hold on... I am getting a transmission in - let me adjust my hat...

And whie small, the certificate above does not belong to Obama. It belongs to another Hawiian-born citizen.

2. AnnCee profile image67

Anyone else notice all the information of this birth certificate that is not on the document released by the Obama campaign?   Different documents entirely.  Strange.

I wonder where Obama's regular birth certificate is?  And I wonder why he is defending the secrecy so ruthlessly?

http://nocompromisemedia.com/2009/02/15 … laintiffs/

Because he can...loll . I saw Elvis the other day - he really isn't dead.

2. DTR0005 profile image61

But really, I am all for you guys perpetuating the insanity - it's like buying an insurance policy really.

6. Ron Montgomery profile image61
    Ron Montgomeryposted 13 years ago

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Explains a lot.

7. Evan G Rogers profile image61
    Evan G Rogersposted 13 years ago

... oly really has baby issues.

8. lovemychris profile image76
    lovemychrisposted 13 years ago

Yeah, but there's a Biblical Law: Thou shalt not bear false witness....
    I would be weeeewy wuwwied if I was them.

Lying is a sin. Remember that.

9. sunforged profile image70
    sunforgedposted 13 years ago

Where do you find these crap sites?

Im quite convinced that every thread you start is an excuse to drop links to your personal content or  paid to post content.

If you care to dispute the content be my guest.  Until then it stands.

You should be able to find your proof to the contrary if it exists if you have access to the world wide web as I do.  Google has done a world of good in terms of making it possible to access information on any topic under the sun.

Try it sometime and then come back with facts instead of put downs.

You too DTR.

You come back with nothing.   I bring documentation.

It's not a put-down AnnCee - I didn't personally attack you. What I meant to say is most "centered" individuals dismiss this as utter crap. To a center-libera or even a center-conservative, this birth certificate nonesense is analgous to the left lunatic fringe and the conspiracy theories associated with 9/11 and Bush. And yet to this day, there are thousands of websites and youtube "documentaries" that present "incontrovertible proof" that 9/11 was an "inside job." And they, like you, are quite convinced they've got the "smoking gun."  And that's just nuts - but no more insane than this birther insanity.
        My state has the same "short form" certificate. I don't have my original birth certificate - no foot prints, nothing. I have nearly the same thing that Hawaii offers as proof of birth. Yet I can assure you I was born here. In fact, the social security administration issued me a SSN# and card when I was 12 years old back in the 70's, The US State Department issued me and has renewed my passport several times (with this spurious documentation) and I have used my "Obama-like" birth certificate to obtain a replacement driver license when I have lost mine.
        I am quite certain you can find other more tangible issues to slam Obama on - there are literally hundreds. But I will tell you this and I honestly believe this: the whackier beliefs and mantras of the Tea Party are ultimately going to sink the GOP and of course the Tea Party with it. So part of me says, PLEASEEEEE continue the insanity as it just lessens your chances in 2012. The other part of me, the part that likes to see a fair fight, says "please stop." W's campaign strategist and former adviser was just talking about this on the radio today. Of course he was very diplomatic with his comments, but what he was really saying is "the Republicans are in trouble because they have hopped in bed with the Tea Party."

And as I have exactly the same documentation as Obama, I don't have to "prove" anything to anyone - every agency in the country recognizes mine and his as, well, proof of birth in the US. In other words, all I have to prove I was born in the US is what I have. And I would not jump through extra hoops to prove where I was born anymore than Obama should or would.  And your documentation is from various people who do happen to have their original birth certificate. God bless - that's great they have theirs. Not everyone does - I don't.

The birth certificate I posted belongs to a girl who was born one day before Barack Obama at the same hospital.   This is the birth certificate form that people have been asking for from Obama, the one he will not produce. 

There have been many questions about the short form he did produce including questions about the form itself which seems not consistent with others of the time period in question.

He spends money defending against the long form's disclosure.

I don't agree with you that it is somehow nuts to be interested in this matter.  The left will frame things the way they want in order to obfuscate and stall.

So you keep on with the talking points and those who are troubled by the lack of disclosure on the part of this president will continue to dig.

And you will dig - dig yourself into a political hole that will eventually collapse in on you. PS - when you have a copy of short-form "printed" out, it comes out of a computer database onto official paper. It is then stamped, signed, etc. etc. Again, Hawaii moved, like my state, to electronic storage of vital birth information. For $10 I can go down every month, if I want, and have a new, certified copy printed out - it's still going to have the same information on it.

We'll see.

In the meantime Obama does not have carte blanche to fundamentally transform the United States and all is better than it would have been if he were free as a breeze to pursue his ends.

I'd like to see his college transcripts more than his birth certificate personally.

I am sure those are fake as well. Damn.. this guy's good! Getting into lawschool without getting an undergraduate degree, law review without actually studying law, passing the bar without a law degree. Teaching law at an Ivy League college without the proper credentials, etc. etc.
                I wrote Palin about 6 months ago complete with a SASE requesting a copy of her highschool diploma - haven't received it yet.

Eventually you people are going to have to decide whether this guy is a supernatural boogey man with all these magical powers of deception or whether he is the elected president of the United States. I am placing my bets, for good or bad, on the latter.
                And the president, through his mandate, has the same shot at his agenda that any president has. There is a system of checks and balances in-place - it's always been in-place. Nothing has changed... except maybe the IQ level in Washington in the last three months.
                You now have control of the House. Your people got in based on a jobs creation platform. Your party decides the leglislative agenda. You got the floor so now it's all on you. The pin-heads are expecting a lot cause your boys promised the moon and stars. So start "creating" jobs - that was what your Speaker said was going to happen on "day 1." That's how it works.

2. Doug Hughes profile image60
          Doug Hughesposted 13 years agoin reply to this

And then there is the obvious.

He hardly needs to prove his eligibility to be president when he IS THE PRESIDENT!

Really, why would anyone argue about whether they can have what they obviously DO have.

Now if you think they shouldn't have it, you can sue. The birthers have repeatedly, and it's made millions for the birther lawyers. The USSC recently refused to hear the case. The teabaggers who keep going for it are too stupid to spell 'sucker'.

But the irony is, when you are sued you have to pay to defend the suit. And thus we have the "he's spent millions defending this..." Well yeah, if you are sued, you either defend the suit if it goes forward, is ok'd by the court, or if you don't defend you risk summary judgement. So you defend...

Oooo big bad suit.   "Produce you birth certificate."

Answer:  "A million times no."  A million dollars no that is.

Better double check how that works AnnCee. Lawyers come at $600-$1000 an hour - just the slightly above average ones. You don't think litigation is expensive, then you are a little naive. These aren't TV personal injury attorneys.

10. sunforged profile image70
    sunforgedposted 13 years ago

I refuse to believe that anyone but paid shills are really this zealous about such utter irrelevant foolishness. I also have trouble believing these sites were discovered in a google search.

They are emailed to you daily, your job is to come up with some inane reason to post them. No worthwhile discussions ever ensue and you dont have a loyal group of forum posters that seem happy to converse with you about any of this nonsense.

Its lacks any semblance of authenticity.

You are fake.

I dont need "comebacks" - you think you will unearth some smoking gun that will take down the Presidency? What idiocy.

Good heavens.  Google Stanley Ann Dunham passport.   Then Google Obama defending birth certificate.   It isn't rocket science.  It's child's play.  Done for fun.

Yeah.. I checked into it. The State Department destroyed all "non-essential" passport records in 1980. So this conspiracy goes back even further than you thought - he was what a junior in highschool? There is no proof that his mother had a passport prior to his birth. That's the bottom line. She renewed a passport in '65. Again, no proof she had a passport the year he was born.

11. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 13 years ago

This is great news! The loonies are gonna shoot themselves in the foot publicly. I didn't believe it when I saw the birthers still at it! lol
    How are they gonna back out of this one after an announcement like that?? lol lol lol

12. Ron Montgomery profile image61
    Ron Montgomeryposted 13 years ago

This man can vouch for him; should end this nonsense once and for all.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_obama_friend_arrest

Damn.. he party wit da best

1. Doug Hughes profile image60
        Doug Hughesposted 13 years agoin reply to this

He reportedly said after his arrest. " I shoulda known she was a cop. She had all her teeth."

2. dutchman1951 profile image61

Ron, this man can not vouch for himself, much less the President!

1. dutchman1951 profile image61

By the way, with out the father present and signing, and the Mother giving birth is there not a long time preseedent about blood in blood, meaning what the mother is, the child is?

If so he is then a resident of the state he was born in I believe, and a citizen also. Could be wrong, but I believe that has come up in US law.

1. canadawest99 profile image61
          canadawest99posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Be happy that a foreigner is running the U.S.  He's probably the only one that can get the U.S. out of their tsunami of debt and rigged economics.

John Boner should be crying his eyes out over the debt his party helped create.

1. Jim Hunter profile image59
            Jim Hunterposted 13 years agoin reply to this

roll Don't get the latest news in canadawest do you?

13. BobbiRant profile image60
    BobbiRantposted 13 years ago

Those 'PhD' people, from Harvard or Any of the big universities, get Paid to crank out that propaganda, guess who pays them?  They work, on the side, for big companies, even though it is in violation of university rules and is a conflict of interest in many areas.  Can we say 'dishonest' yet in America?

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)