jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

How do you tell your boyfriend you love him when your scared to death to admit i

1. Amber Zornes profile image52
    Amber Zornesposted 6 years ago

How do you tell your boyfriend you love him when your scared to death to admit it??

2. cmlindblom profile image75
    cmlindblomposted 6 years ago

hmm... good question. If it were me I'd say just go ahead and do it. The only time that would be bad is right after sexual relations. It comes off as clingy. I don't know why it does it just does.

3. smzclark profile image59
    smzclarkposted 6 years ago

Are you scared to admit it to yourself or to him? Either way, if you love him; tell him! What's the worst that could happen? If you can't say the words, do something thoughtful for him that would only be done by someone who truly loves him. But I know men pretty well and they tend to like a woman to be herself---and yourself loves him!!!

4. cobrien profile image78
    cobrienposted 6 years ago

Until you are ready to tell him, show him in words and gestures.

5. stricktlydating profile image82
    stricktlydatingposted 6 years ago

I've been in those shoes.  I never got brave enough to tell him, but another woman did, and I lost him to her.  Maybe in my case it wasn't meant to be anyway, but my strong advice would be to tell him.  Find a way.  There is nothing to lose and everything to gain from saying it.

6. dashingscorpio profile image86
    dashingscorpioposted 6 years ago

In order for him to be "the one" he must also see you as being "the one". Your fear stems from the fact that he may not feel the same way about you.
    It takes courage to go after what you want or stake your claim. And yet if you don't tell someone what you are thinking or how you are feeling then you can't blame them for unintentionally hurting your feelings. At least if they knew how you felt or what your expectations are then they can either confirm they too are on the same page or in a different place mentally and emotionally. (Knowing where you stand is always better than hoping). As I said from the beginning if he doesn't see you as being "the one" then by default he is not "the one" for you! One man's opinion! :-) Best of luck!

7. juiwei2000 profile image59
    juiwei2000posted 6 years ago

Simple don't tell him, remeber there is such thing call the balance of power in a relationship, you don't want to be the first one to say the "L" word, wait for him to say it first,

8. christianajohan profile image56
    christianajohanposted 6 years ago

I had this question before in my mind but I am very strong enough that I told him and guess what...tsadahhh!

He loved me more and more. Sometimes being brave is very helpful to be more happy.

9. BizGenGirl profile image89
    BizGenGirlposted 5 years ago

You know you love him. You smile most when he's around, you feel those butterflies floating around in your tummy and you just want to kiss him ALL THE TIME. Yet you just can't let those 3 words out... read more

working