jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Why do women think men are to blame for all that is wrong in the world.

1. BRIAN SLATER profile image87
    BRIAN SLATERposted 6 years ago

Why do women think men are to blame for all that is wrong in the world.

2. onegoodwoman profile image76
    onegoodwomanposted 6 years ago

I usually do not partake of these gender vs gender debates...........

But, I just could not pass this by!   I hope you will see the humor........

Eve dared to eat the forbidden fruit.............Adam was reluctant, in fact, he failed to correct  her.

Men, just follow women.   They even physcially fight one another, to win her favor.

Watch the animals, each in their own kingdoms................

The male follows the female...............it even keeps you from your sleep!   Think of howling cats and roaming dogs.

You ( the male ) are so busy, following the female, that you just can not keep up
    with your " leadership" role!

3. Deborah Brooks profile image78
    Deborah Brooksposted 6 years ago

Brian, my dear.. this is not true. I am a woman and i do not blame all men.. there are a lot of women to blame too..LOl

4. Lisa HW profile image75
    Lisa HWposted 6 years ago

A lot of us certainly don't think that.  I think it's more a matter of men's having most of the power in the world until recent times and as a result, being blamed for things that stemmed from those earlier times.  It doesn't help that a lot of people (both men and women) still remain pretty misguided on a lot of ideas, but we're all working on that, I think.

5. brakel2 profile image80
    brakel2posted 6 years ago

I don't think that. I love men except when I can't figure them out. But it's a challenge. A lot of women are wrong

6. shampa sadhya profile image84
    shampa sadhyaposted 6 years ago

I am a woman but I feel it is completely a wrong notion. Why should women blame men for every wrong thing in the world? If we start blaming men for every wrong thing then at the very first hand we women will blame our fathers which I think no woman would like to do unless her relationship with her father is a strained one.

7. rave1432 profile image61
    rave1432posted 6 years ago

It honestly depends on the woman. I have dealt with women like that and I do not talk to them anymore. They are too troublesome and always blame things on any man that is around. I am not saying all women do that. But the reason a lot of men do certain things is for a woman. So we act to try to get them, or for them, so who is really to blame? Huh, ladies?

8. nihar2 profile image62
    nihar2posted 6 years ago

as to this too much modern era... woman are not thinking these fricky things anymore ..cause they know woman are also greatly contributing to the wrong doings in the world

9. Billie Pagliolo profile image60
    Billie Paglioloposted 5 years ago

I can only speak as an American about American men.  It's a question of who holds power in society and what they have done with it.  I was born at the end of World War II in 1945.  Since that time we have had wars and a military presence in Korea, Vietnam, the Persian Gulf, Iraq, Afghanistan.  I thought we had learned from Vietnam and that efforts of peace would take hold.  I sincerely thought that the Peace Corp, for example, would expand in ways the world couldn't imagine and instead of a military presence, we would have a peaceful presence in the world in order to evoke change.  I couldn't be more disappointed or discouraged about our country's continued militaristic approach to the complicated problems that beset this planet.  Considering the proponderance of men making those decisions, I can conclude that it is they who cannot break free of this paradigm, and yes, I blame them for that.

10. Evylyn Rose profile image80
    Evylyn Roseposted 5 years ago

Some women blame men for the problems of the world. However, many of them took the example of men using women as scapegoats in the past. Men today are seen at fault if for no other reason than not recognizing the inequality still taking place today. Understanding these issues, we can start to let go of the negative perceptions to find real solutions. read more