jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (17 posts)

Sex texting

1. ubanichijioke profile image47
    ubanichijiokeposted 6 years ago

According to collins  English dictionary, Sex texting is to send a text message of sexual nature to someone.

So the question is, can you SEXTEXT with someone who is not your husband, wife, boyfriend or girlfriend for any given reason?

1. Greek One profile image76
      Greek Oneposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Sure you can.

You can also get a divorce, and most lawyers offer a free 1 hour consultation before taking your case (provided you give them a retainer of a few thousand dollars)

1. kmackey32 profile image81
        kmackey32posted 6 years agoin reply to this

lol right.

2. Stevennix2001 profile image84
        Stevennix2001posted 6 years agoin reply to this

i think the term your looking for is actually called sexting.  not sex texting.  Just to give you a heads up.  No, I've never done it myself, nor am I the least bit interested.  i only know of it, as i did do a lot of research on the dangers of facebook, and somehow that ended up showing up on google.  Don't ask, as I don't know how that happened either.  To make a long story short, that's how i know what it's called.  In fact, I've been kind of debating a lot whether i should make hub called either "The Dangers of Sexting" or "what the hell is sexting?"  lol  Oh well.  decisions decisions...

1. schoolgirlforreal profile image70
          schoolgirlforrealposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Thankyou for assuring us of your sextingvirginity lol

I agree, it's gross

2. Hunbbel Meer profile image91
      Hunbbel Meerposted 6 years ago

I think it would be cheap and an act of a desperate person to do sexual texts to someone other than your spouse or girlfriend/boyfriend.

At least I would not think of that. I have my own self-esteem tongue

1. ubanichijioke profile image47

Meer, you ve made a very important point. I can't see myself sex texting someone other than my girlfriend. But, i know some people do it. For me, it is bad!

1. K9keystrokes profile image92
          K9keystrokesposted 6 years ago

I think sexting should remain between intimate partners. If you're sharing a pillow, you shouldn't be sharing sexting!

2. schoolgirlforreal profile image70
          schoolgirlforrealposted 6 years ago

I don't like it, just like I don't like phone sex.

Like K9, I think if you're sharing a pillow...you don't need sexting (if that's what you meant!)

ugg.
          hate it.

why not just meet and do it....

K9keystrokesposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Rose! How have you been? And yep, you got my meaning.
            HubHugs~

1. schoolgirlforreal profile image70
              schoolgirlforrealposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Good K9! Things have gotten alot better! Medicine wise and life wise. Thanks for asking! smile How are you?

smile

K9keystrokesposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Doing well. Busy, busy with plumbing hubs. Glad you are doing better these days~ I keep you in my prayers.
                HubHugs! cool

3. mega1 profile image79
          mega1posted 6 years ago

I don't even know how and I haven't tried and I haven't asked anyone to teach me and I don't think I'm interested, but you go right ahead and see how far it gets ya!  tongue  lol

4. janikon profile image88
          janikonposted 6 years ago

i thought it was called 'sexting' ... and it's very fun to do.

5. Lisa HW profile image80
          Lisa HWposted 6 years ago

People need to keep in mind that 1) it may not stay on the other person's cell phone, and 2) partners/spouses can get awfully, and unreasonably, angry and/or drunk sometimes;  particularly if someone breaks up with them.

When it comes to something like sexting, I don't think anyone should trust anyone.  Period.  No matter how nice, in love, wonderful, kind, or seemingly "not the type" one's partner is.  You'd be surprised how nasty SOME people (even the ones you'd never think could/would turn all that nasty) can get when you break up with them.  roll

Nastiness and sharing with buddies aside, people can lose cell phones.  Who knows who might find one...

6. ubanichijioke profile image47

Great work @stevennix 'SEXTING' is the term. [Sex texting is correct too]

@Lisa, that is true too. When the going becomes tough they may use them against you.

@Janiko, so you like it. Just be careful it isn't used against you sometime in the future.

@schoolgirlforreal, hahaha

7. privateye2500 profile image60
          privateye2500posted 5 years ago

since WHEN is SEX not allowed at Hub?

I had a hub pulled due to being about SEX...?

What's that about?

What's all the Hub-bub BUB...?

working