Lee Lee 513 profile image 61

If Lucifer nealed before God and asked to be forgiven, would he receive forgiveness?

I have a question that I have thought about a lot. Do people who believe in God of any type of religion, believe if Lucifer nealed before God and asked to be forgiven, would he receive forgiveness? As a Christian I believe in the God's grace and that if anyone asks to be forgiven, it would be granted. I always wonder how much is too much to be forgiven. Jesus died for all sin but did it only mean human. I'm afraid to answer this question for fear of the arrogance to think I know what God would do.

Mandhla Moyo profile image60

Mandhla azarel Moyo (Mandhla Moyo) says

• Lee Lee 513 profile image

Schandee Decker (Lee Lee 513) 3 years ago

How about "love others as I have loved you" and "love you enemies because even the Romans can love their own", I'm more about the New Testament and less about "an eye for an eye". :)

Lee Lee 513 profile image61

Schandee Decker (Lee Lee 513) says

Alen Ostovic says

• Lee Lee 513 profile image

Supernatural is fiction it isn't based on the Bible but you're certainly entitled to your view. Lucifer wanted to destroy man, so I'm curious you're such a bad boy that you're down with that. He cast Lucifer to earth to walk among men.