jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

How to become psychic

1. HubPages profile image
    HubPagesposted 8 years ago

How to become psychic

2. Marie Dwivkidz profile image65
    Marie Dwivkidzposted 8 years ago

You already know the answer to this one...

3. HappyHer profile image58
    HappyHerposted 8 years ago

You all ready are, you just need to reacquaint yourself with that still small voice deep inside of you and really learn to listen.

4. Mrvoodoo profile image60
    Mrvoodooposted 8 years ago

I've no idea, but you can take this test to find out if you already are: http://hubpages.com/hub/Am-I-Psychic--F … ou_Psychic

5. wisecrone333 profile image60
    wisecrone333posted 8 years ago

Just sit with yourself for company for a while and you will get there without any help from anyone, or anything else.  And it's a great thing to be smile

6. mymagicview profile image73
    mymagicviewposted 8 years ago

The main key is to control your thoughts and emotions. With the total control of your own thoughts and emotions, you can do anything you want on this earth. Practice makes man perfect. You must practice with different techniques to control your mind everyday. Now we will discuss my experience about real psychic. read more

7. T. S. Unami profile image78
    T. S. Unamiposted 8 years ago

Everyone has latent psychic ability to some extent. Try looking inwardly, as if what is solid is now invisible- so that you can see the invisible as solid. I don't mean it literally, but doing this may help you "tune in" better. For you I recommend the book; Mental Radio, by Upton Sinclair.

8. hypnodude profile image70
    hypnodudeposted 8 years ago

For a lot of people Psychic Abilities do exist and Science can't explain everything. Might it be that a Scientific-Psychic approach can be the right one? read more

9. Lilleyth profile image85
    Lilleythposted 8 years ago

This hub answers the question:  What is a hunch? read more

10. profile image49
    Averydarkhorseposted 8 years ago

becoming psychic are you sure you want to be, hearing voices whisper in your ear at anytime, flashs of images rushing threw your head...............I only ask as I am one, its both a blessing and curse and can make your life more complicated than you may wish for.
    everyone is psychic just some receive the signal better than others, think of yourselve as a radio, some get no channels, some a few, some get them all 24/7 just takes time to add a another station to your resume.
    start by stop thinking like other people, listen and feel, a blindfold to cover your eyes, and just feel the room around you move its a start, because you need to be able to block out the noises from outside  and listen to what is happening around you..............

11. profile image50
    SOLAR383posted 7 years ago

Everyone is gifted with psychic powers - some less some more but psychic powers can be increased through training.

I trained since I was eight & all it requires is gaze into the eyes of the person talking to me & read his mind whilst he or she talks to me.

Psychic powers can go much further you would be amazed!!

working