jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Who were you in your past life?

1. C.A. Johnson profile image71
    C.A. Johnsonposted 7 years ago

Who were you in your past life?

Or at least who do you believe you were in your past life? Were you famous? Not so famous? Important? Not important? Male? Female? Good? Bad? Funny? Interesting? Boring? Stiff? What kind of person do you think or know you were in your last life? This can be supposition or personal knowledge.

2. zzron profile image55
    zzronposted 7 years ago

I don't know of any way a person could have ever had a past life or if it was possible to have a past life I don't know how it could be proven.

3. Daniel J. Neumann profile image62
    Daniel J. Neumannposted 7 years ago

It's an interesting question. And, no matter what I say—whether it is true or fabricated—it’ll tell you something about me. So here goes:

In my past life, I was a general in the crusades. I did horrible things to my fellow man and woman. I profiteered off of war.

I'm trying to redeem that now. I want to make up for all that bad karma. Who were you?

4. C.A. Johnson profile image71
    C.A. Johnsonposted 7 years ago

I have always been a creative of some sort with a soft heart and an easy trust. Regrettably, those same qualities that so many find admirable have also brought great pain.

One past life that occurred during the twenties showed me that I had been a dancer who was injured. I had been confined to a hospital. My room had an full length oval mirror that I would stand in front of and try to dance. Unfortunately, watching myself fail so consistently slowly drove me mad.

I know about this life because of an event that happened in this life. When I was younger, before I was married, I lived in an apartment in my hometown. I kept having dreams, memories, and overwhelming deja vu. I thought I was losing my mind so I went to see someone who referred me to a regressionist. Between her and some research I found out the building I was currently living in had been renovated from what was known as a residential hospital. The regressionist had helped me find out who I was and what my name was then. A few weeks later the county gave us the patient list of the hospital before it closed. The name that I had as a dancer was on that list.

5. Frank Atanacio profile image82
    Frank Atanacioposted 6 years ago

I think I was Jack the Ripper..  or Jill the Stripper..  I know there had to be a jack and jill somewhere..fun question  smile

6. sharewhatuknow profile image67
    sharewhatuknowposted 6 years ago

I had a very very vivid dream about 20 years ago. In my dream I was lying on the ground in heavy, hard labor and there were several women gathered around me.

They were trying to help me deliver my baby, and we were in the middle of an Indian attack.

It was obviously pioneer times, early, mid or late 19th century, and the women in my dream assisting me with my delivery were all dressed as such.

In my dream I was lying flat on my back and could see that we were in the middle of a circle of wagons, and I could see the legs of the natives' horses running past, dust flying up and could hear multiple gun shots.

I then looked straight up and could see the face of one of the women, obviously scared but taking charge and coaxing me to push. In my dream I can't recall seeing very detailed features of her face...all I knew was that she was not very young but not old, perhaps in her late 30's.

I then started to feel terrified and woke up. Afterward I was so grateful that it was a dream, but I felt like this had been an experience that really had happened to me.

working