Do you like my topics? Thought provocation? Or do they annoy you?

Jump to Last Post 1-14 of 14 discussions (42 posts)
  1. Shaul Stein profile image60
    Shaul Steinposted 14 years ago

Do you like my topics? Thought provocation? Or do they annoy you?

more than one choice is fine,  just please give an answer if you will big_smile

a) i like them and find them engaging / thought provoking lol

b) i hate them and wish you would just crawl in a hole and i'll dig you one mad

c) i think you ask to many questions and my head hurts roll

d) i just think you are trying to get to the truth of what others think smile

e) who do you think you are doing all of this probing? doctors are for that yikes

f) it seems to get heated up but people seem to know where others stand smile

g) who gives a crap about your stupid topics (ok, so why do come here?) lol

h) keep it up dude, your topics are always near the top 24 / 7 smile

i) i find you insulting to think you have the right to ask people mad

i have put on my armor so go ahead and fire at will !!! big_smile

1. Mark Knowles profile image59
      Mark Knowlesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I love it when people like you show how awful your religion is and how ridiculous your beliefs are. I am thankful to you.

Personally, I think religion and irrational beliefs are one of humanity's biggest failings. This idea that we are better because we are christian/muslim/human/whatever.

Until we dispense with the idea, we will never reach our true potential and will always be in conflict.

Your topics are not really topics - more a statement of your obvious fear of death and reality. They do not provoke any real thought because no thought has gone into them.

They are also purposefully chosen to create conflict, which seems to be what people who believe in god thrive on.

You writing is sub-standard, you are clearly a sock puppet for another liar and will get very little respect from anyone because of this.

@ ernest -

Shaul is quietnessandtrust
      videolost is usmanali

2. rcisophie profile image61
      rcisophieposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm a bit lost I must say... sad
      What topics are you talking about? can you maybe identify them??

2. Shaul Stein profile image60

lol   smile   lol

1. AEvans profile image71
      AEvansposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I wish you would write about them, does that count? (A) smile

Shaul Steinposted 14 years agoin reply to this

ahhhh my 1st beautiful guest.....i like you smile

yeah it counts !

3. lrohner profile image68
    lrohnerposted 14 years ago

I agree with AE. You've got some good stuff there, so write a few hubs why dontcha!

4. profile image0
    ryankettposted 14 years ago

How about.....

j) Sure your ideas are good, but why not turn them into hubs before people make adsense money off of your back?

5. nicomp profile image61
    nicompposted 14 years ago

300 posts and zero hubs?

1. Eric Graudins profile image60
      Eric Graudinsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yes, just another persona in the long line of sock puppets that frequent the religious forums.
      This incarnation has an empty vessel rating of 75.
      A new record - by far!

1. profile image0
        James Agbogunposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Don't you think your ratings could reduce traffic on this site?
        Why don't you start the "high profile discussions" that require only one post a week?
        Why don't you encourage him to write a hub instead of dismissing him as an empty vessel?

thanks for the encouragement big_smile

6. Shaul Stein profile image60

adsense pays pennies or so that is the testimony of many who have told me thus.

one has over 100 hubs and 500 fans, made $125 for the whole year, big deal.

1. profile image0
      ryankettposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Adsense pays pennies to those without ambition or insight..... For every person that you can cite as an example of adsense not paying, I can point you in the direction of somebody earning over $500 per month....

Hell, I know somebody that makes between $7000 - $9000 a month on a blog that they have built up every day for 5 years.....

I have another friend that has spent 4 weeks building a facebook application, launched it last week, and already has over 10000 visits per day..... Adsense seems to be paying him more than pennies!

well ok, i knew another side would get brought out.

1. profile image0
          ryankettposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Well the fact remains..... that you cost this website for your use of bandwith, with no commercial benefit to hubpages the company. Thats the way it remains until you publish a hub or two.

2. lrohner profile image68
      lrohnerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Shaul, the hubs aren't all about the money. To really gain the respect of Hubbers alike here, they want to see you put your blood, sweat, and tears into a few hubs just like they have. Don't go all Jewish on me and tell me you're above it. You're not. These folks will learn more about you from a few hubs than any posts you can make in the forum.

"all Jewish"....I like that one, you are funny. lol
        I guess I can think about it.

1. lrohner profile image68

Yes, you can. Instead of just coming on the forums and starting short threads, why don't you write some hubs that will teach us something that we don't know? Jews consider themselves teachers, after all, don't they?

3. AEvans profile image71

mmmmm I made much more then that, on a 102 hubs and I have 14 that I unpublished. It depends on your keywords. smile
      Maybe I will take your idea and make it a hub so you had better get your batooty in gear. lolololo smile

1. profile image0
        Crazdwriterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

LOL how can we get Shaul to write his hubs?

1. tantrum profile image60
          tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

He can't. He copies and pastes, so his hubs would be duplicates lol

1. AEvans profile image71

oh my!!! big_smile

lol    lol      lol     mad  smile    big_smile

big_smile   i have music to write though.

1. lrohner profile image68

Are you a musician, Shaul?

last time I checked it was 40 years ago i started. wink

3. earnestshub profile image80
          earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Shaul is usnamani, doesn't write hubs. smile

4. Marisa Wright profile image87
      Marisa Wrightposted 14 years agoin reply to this

But right now, you are posting hundreds of words and making $0 - how is that better? 

In any case, there are people making a lot more than that with Adsense.

7. Marisa Wright profile image87
    Marisa Wrightposted 14 years ago

g.

HubPages is a place to write interesting,informative Hubs.  The HubPages forum is a place for Hub writers to get together.

You're not a Hubpages writer so I don't know what benefit you think you're gaining by being in these forums.

8. Valerie F profile image60
    Valerie Fposted 14 years ago

A, but I do recommend making hubs out of some of these polls. Even pennies is better than nothing.

amen big_smile

9. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

I'm with ryan J write hubs about your topics. You would have great hubs and probably make more money than you think. SO get writting! lol

10. mcbean profile image67
    mcbeanposted 14 years ago

It is odd how so many cannot understand the possibility that there is no god. It does not even enter their minds (possibly because such evil thoughts have horrible consequences - vengeful and all that).

I am open to the idea there is one but see no evidence to back his or her (or its) existence up.

I will never tell anyone that there is no God as i have no proof. I do tire of being labelled a fool for my non-believing status though. To all who believe, please do not worry about my doomed soul and let it be. You are free to carry on being righteous.

As you were......

11. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

Thanks Mark, I got one right. smile

12. tantrum profile image60
    tantrumposted 14 years ago

Impossible !! He lost his way among the copying and pasting.Silly kid ! lol lol

13. profile image49
    CabinGirlposted 14 years ago

B

B... what?.R u allright, dear ? smile

1. profile image49
        CabinGirlposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Just getting my outfit sorted for tonight Tant, is a Thursday and myself and the Captain shall be drinking then having our usual bit of fun on here later, hmmmm will I wear purple or red ?

Purple !... I'm a little bit jealous sad  ...can i join later ? big_smile

14. profile image49
    CabinGirlposted 14 years ago

Wouldn't be a party without you Tant, Purple it is, just for you smile

tongue

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)