jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How is it that the people that try never suceed but the a** holes that dont get

1. lawrencebeach2010 profile image61
    lawrencebeach2010posted 7 years ago

How is it that the people that try never suceed but the a** holes that dont get everything they want

2. Stan Fletcher profile image73
    Stan Fletcherposted 7 years ago

Some people are born with a four-leafed clover up their butts, but that is the exception and not the rule.  "Never" is too strong of a word in your question, IMO.  And A-holes don't always get what they want, but they're more likely to tell you they did.

3. Rusty C. Adore profile image94
    Rusty C. Adoreposted 7 years ago

I have been wondering this EXACT question lately. I feel like everything I try has been complete crap. I have felt the rug pulled out from under me so many times... it really isn't fair...

4. keepitnatural profile image70
    keepitnaturalposted 7 years ago

In all failed attempts there is a lesson to learn. Those who are truely successful in life have tried & failed many times before, yet tried & tried again with the 'belief' in their successful outcome. Have faith!
    Those who don't try & appear to get everything they want will not be anywhere near as strong a person as those who have dusted themselves down many times before & tried again with a new approach. One day they are likely to fall & not be able to pick themselves up, that's where you excel past them!

5. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

Do not get discourage by this because they will have to face the other side of death. On August 1, 1982 A.D. a Sunday morning GOD shown me in a vision the other side of death. It is glorious. So I do know what is waiting for me personally when I do go over to the other side of death. I am one of those people who tries and never succeed by the world standard but it does not bother me and do not let it bother you. Thank you.

6. Jarn profile image73
    Jarnposted 7 years ago

Sir, I'll have you know that I'm an a**hole and have never gotten a single thing I wanted. smile

7. barbergirl28 profile image77
    barbergirl28posted 7 years ago

Because it makes the non A-holes stronger people!

By the way, I feel like that too... alot! I kind of think I want to start being an A-hole so maybe I can get everything I want!

or maybe it is just because A-Holes are also more assertive... more assertive people tend to get what they want!

8. Chouji-Von-Lycan profile image58
    Chouji-Von-Lycanposted 7 years ago

because life is unfair hmm sods law and all that, but, i do like what all these other guys have been saying, if you keep trying you do become stronger

working