jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Do you believe the Mayan prediction is true? If yes, why? If no, why not?

1. platinumOwl4 profile image75
    platinumOwl4posted 6 years ago

Do you believe the Mayan prediction is  true? If yes, why? If no, why not?

The Mayas excelled in many areas is prediction one of those areas.

2. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

No, because if they had that kind of supernatural knowledge, they would have seen their own demise and stopped it.

3. Blessitbe profile image61
    Blessitbeposted 6 years ago

That's a good question, there so many things being said from both side? But all I can say is watch the following videos I found them very interesting.

Ivan Stein gives several lectures on his time line and the predictions of the Mayan calendar & more.

Timeline To 2012 (Part 1 of 16) by Ivan Stein, interesting

Concerning the Mayan’s and the long count calendar.

4. CWanamaker profile image98
    CWanamakerposted 6 years ago

No, simply because all calendars must come to an end somewhere.  Plus its been proven that there are inaccuracies in converting the mayan calendar to ours.

5. SpiritPhilosopher profile image53
    SpiritPhilosopherposted 6 years ago

All predictions must be true,
    if they were done according to the Spiritual Philosophy.

6. whoisbid profile image77
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

I guess we will all know very soon. I remember when people were worried about the Nostradamus prediction for 2000 but that is long gone and forgotten now

7. Jonesy0311 profile image58
    Jonesy0311posted 6 years ago

The whole calendar represents a galactic cycle. At the end of it, a whole bunch of celestial objects align witht he dark rift in the Milky Way. Then, the cycle repeats. The trouble is that no one deemed it neccessary to ask a native for an interpretation of the calendar. It has gotten way out of hand at this point.

8. SheriKeat profile image60
    SheriKeatposted 6 years ago

Not at all when I first heard it, on the other hand,  more and more everyday as the world suffers through one catyclismic event after another.