How are you today?

Jump to Last Post 1-17 of 17 discussions (36 posts)
  1. ginjill ashberry profile image78
    ginjill ashberryposted 11 years ago

How are you today?

I am painting my day! I know it is as beautiful as the LORD's Grace!

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7232225_f260.jpg

2. Georgie Lowery profile image90
    Georgie Loweryposted 11 years ago

Today was weird. At times I felt sick and in all kinds of pain. I felt helpless. I wondered what the whole point of it was. Then one person did one little thing that changed the whole course of my week, and I'm not even sure he'll ever understand how much it meant to me. So, today, I am awesome. I hope you are, too. smile

ginjill ashberryposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Hey Georgie,
      Glad to know you have received a BIG one in the Little thing;))
      Pass it around and don't lose it!
      Shalom.

3. wonderwriter11 profile image61
    wonderwriter11posted 11 years ago

I'm very well! Thank you for asking. May you go in the grace and warmth of our Lord and Savior!

Hello Wonderwriter11,
      May our LORD guide you with the peace that transcends all understandings in all you do.

4. Deepak Chaturvedi profile image63
    Deepak Chaturvediposted 11 years ago

I am happy, feel good because you are asking me I think it a God grace that gives us happyness and strength to ask other how are you?When you do so others feel you concern about them.

Hi Deepak Chaturvedi,
      Yes, He is the provider of All things.  As children that receives the Father's blessings, we should follow (imitate) Him.  Bless others as the LORD hath blessed us. A candle lit, to give light; not hidden.  I, too; need it.

5. Shrikrishnap profile image50
    Shrikrishnapposted 11 years ago

I am Very happy today smile smile because everything is going according to my plans smile

Happy for you, Shrikrishnap!
      Happiness is not the things we control but a mindset ;-))

6. Emmyboy profile image70
    Emmyboyposted 11 years ago

I am so fine!

Love those paintings of yours.

Emmyboy(Lol),
      You mean the eggs?
      I don't like to disappoint you; I didn't paint it.
      Yeah..you're right. It's cute, isn't it..

7. Savva Pelou profile image61
    Savva Pelouposted 11 years ago

I'm feeling really good, probably because i'm getting married to the love of my life this Sunday!!!!

Wow!
      That's a MERRY News. And to the love of your life.
      Savva Pelou,
      Congratulations and may both of you join together as one to a blessed lifetime of LOVE partnership!

8. Rui Carreira profile image86
    Rui Carreiraposted 11 years ago

I'm sunk in work... but got to do it if I wanna propose to my girlfriend soon... so with that thought in mind I'm great

You also, Rui?
      That's a good motivation. I hope that efforts bear fruit soon. Take good care of your health too.

9. The Invincible profile image60
    The Invincibleposted 11 years ago

Well, not too bad. I'm at work here in India, creeping my way into my boss
    s heart. lolzzz.. Just had a little argument with my girl. But, I know things will be fine. 

Overall, the day's been shaping up quite well. Yes, I've vowed not to live in the future... So, that's about it!

Invincible,
      That's positive. Being in the present.
      Keep it up ;-))

10. SidKemp profile image84
    SidKempposted 11 years ago

Today began with a beautiful rainbow shining beneath the moon. Things are looking up!

Glad to know you're always the same, Sid. A good sense of humor that comes from an intelligent mind.

11. kmaskreations profile image57
    kmaskreationsposted 11 years ago

Thanks for asking smile   Woke up to another great opportunity to walk with Jesus and am expecting another wonderful day because of Him.  God is soooo good!  Hope your days continue to be beautiful.

Good Morning! "This is the day that the Lord has made..(was humming the song too" Thank you and flash back to you.

12. Ericdierker profile image48
    Ericdierkerposted 11 years ago

Thank you so much for asking, that brightens my day. Eric is great today, but the rest of the world needs to get their act together ;-)

Yes, Sir.
      Eric, sir (Salute)!
      I'm sure, the sun's going to shine for you.

13. lburmaster profile image72
    lburmasterposted 11 years ago

Extremely tired as my cats woke me up at 3:45, and it is my busiest day of the week. For the first time in six years, I'm considering taking a nap during lunch so I will have energy for work.

How are you and did your painting go well?

That's the best time to snore..What did the cat woke you up for? Take a break before you burn out. I am feeling & doing alright.
      By the way, I'm thinking most if not all of you; didn't quite get it..or did you?
      My DAY's painting went very,very w

2. lburmaster profile image72
      lburmasterposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I agree, that is the best time. Why? I do not know. They do many things with no obvious reason to me yet they always seem to be in harmony. Did I get it, yes or no? Unknown. I'm glad your painting went so well. It's not a task I can do. Good luck!

3. SidKemp profile image84
      SidKempposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Napping or sleeping is the best time for snoring because you don't have to listen to yourself do it!

14. alvairs profile image59
    alvairsposted 11 years ago

Hello, i had all intentions of answering you on my birthday which was yesterday Oct 3rd but got distracted when my wife had gotten home from work. Well it was a wonderful day as i do hope all your days are of adventure and prosperity. God has given us every opportunity to appreciate each passing moment in our lives, and thanks to him i am doing my best and looking forward to my 21st wedding anniversary tomorrow. Hope you have accomplish all that you had to paint yesterday. Wishing you all the best in you life. Have a great day

Hi, there Alairs.. I figured.
      You got married 2days after your birthday 21 years ago. I am sure you had one blessed birthday yesterday.  Now you have another joyous celebration in store tomorrow! 
      Me:I transformed the canvas to a pretty picture;-)

15. moonfairy profile image73
    moonfairyposted 11 years ago

Thanks for asking smile I'm fantastic! It's a rainy evening and I'm all cozied up in my home with my husband and my dog. Low lights are on and dinner will be started shortly. life is good!!

Hello, Moonfairy,
      Thanks for dropping us the cozy news. I've outgrown playing in the rain but still enjoy watching the rain, with a hot cuppa in my hand.
      Life is good.

16. lone77star profile image72
    lone77starposted 11 years ago

Today is beautiful! I had emptied my cup a little and the Lord filled it with His wisdom.

Ask and you really will receive. And the truth really will set you free, for such is the nature of creation and time.

Hi again Lone77star,
      I need that one today! Thanks. He's been quiet for hours now;(
      Blessed day to you and all children of God.
      Indeed, He longs to be gracious to us(He told me so)!
      Catch you up,again.

17. violetheaven profile image60
    violetheavenposted 11 years ago

OH I'm just a basket full of smiling eggs!  LOL  love the picture!

Thank you! The picture is from Google Image- Happy/laughing/outdoor people. Have a wonderful day yourself, VioletH.

2. violetheaven profile image60
      violetheavenposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Thank you! You as well!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)