Atheists are superior to all religious people because....

Jump to Last Post 51-100 of 122 discussions (537 posts)
  1. Lady Guinevere profile image60
    Lady Guinevereposted 9 years ago

Oh and another thing, Paul's manuscript became more important the that of Jesus.  Paul was a raised Roman Soldiers whose main job was to bring the believers or followers of Jesus to trial to be killed.  That kind of change does not happen over night people!

2. Frank Menchise profile image27
    Frank Menchiseposted 9 years ago

Atheist are just as bad as all other religious people, there is no proof that they are superior to any religious groups, I have to admit that religious groups have at times used religion the wrong way, but that is the nature of mankind and we should not blame religion for those suffering that mankind has inflicted on themselves.
    I believe that the only thing that we could do would be for us to find a way that elimitates the possiblities of religion being used from exstrimis fanatic.
    This raises the question; what can be done to achieve that?
    I believe that religions one day may be modified in such a way that would bring only good tydings.
    What do you think, could it be possible?
    Have your say.

1. tantrum profile image60
      tantrumposted 9 years agoin reply to this

No, it's not possible. As religion is Man's creation. Never good tidings can come from it.The proof ? Read history of the world.
      And we Atheists aren't superior to Believers. We're only different. We don't believe in fairy tales.

3. alexandriaruthk profile image73
    alexandriaruthkposted 9 years ago

superior, is there hierarchy here, arent we all created equal?

4. Lady Guinevere profile image60

@Nikki1, Who is in where or what?

5. Jerami profile image66
    Jeramiposted 9 years ago

The bible was put together in 325 at the council of Nicea.
    There was a question earlier as to why the disciples didn't write the books in the bible until almost 30 years after Jesus death.  We must remember that these "Books" in the   NT  were only letters that were sent between Friends and fellow believers. We do not know how many were still available to choose from. We only know that a group of people choose to assemble a bible choosing what is and what is not to be called sacred.
        All things considered, I think that they did a pretty good job. Probably could have been better, but I think that Gods will was done.

6. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 9 years ago

Jewish scriptures and the Septuagint were written long before Jesus was born. Many hisorians believe that Jesus and the disciples used the Septuagint instead of the older books.

7. docrehab profile image60
    docrehabposted 9 years ago

LOL If you think you're superior....

8. TheAllSeeingEye profile image61
    TheAllSeeingEyeposted 9 years ago

Jesus didn't teach religion. He was against it.

--------

You are bang on the money with that one.

Jesus said he doesn't represent any temple, church, synagogue that is constructed by hand. He also warned against worshipping false idols and gods. He said his temple isn't made of stone or wood and the way to the kingdom of heaven is through the holy spirit.

What he was referring to here is simple for those who know the truth. Jesus's temple is self, made of no stone or wood, the human mind being his temple. God is within the self not within a building constructed by hand or idol constructed by hand. He doesn't listen to any form of outside the human mind worship. It is spirituality that is the true form of worship and this is what Jesus taught, the secret of the ancients, the path to ascension through the self that he learnt from Eastern practices and through the initiation of Egyptian mysticism.

1. Cagsil profile image78
      Cagsilposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Mysticism: defined as an illusion or mystical properties that cannot be defined by reality. smile

1. profile image0
        Deborah Sextonposted 9 years agoin reply to this

This isn't the definition of Mysticism.
        It means to connect as one with God.
        mystic |ˈmistik|
        noun
        a person who seeks by contemplation and self-surrender to obtain unity with or absorption into the Deity or the absolute, or who believes in the spiritual apprehension of truths that are beyond the intellect.

mysticism |ˈmistəˌsizəm|
        noun
        belief that union with or absorption into the Deity or the absolute, or the spiritual apprehension of knowledge inaccessible to the intellect, may be attained through contemplation and self-surrender.

1. Cagsil profile image78
          Cagsilposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I'm glad you think so. smile big_smile

1. profile image0

I know so.
            I'm a Mystic

mystic |ˈmistik|
            noun
            a person who seeks by contemplation and self-surrender to obtain unity with or absorption into the Deity or the absolute, or who believes in the spiritual apprehension of truths that are beyond the intellect.

mysticism |ˈmistəˌsizəm|
            noun
            belief that union with or absorption into the Deity or the absolute, or the spiritual apprehension of knowledge inaccessible to the intellect, may be attained through contemplation and self-surrender.

2. Rod Marsden profile image72
      Rod Marsdenposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Interesting....We have the incomplete temple and the all seeing eye...Do we have a Freemason here?

1. profile image0

Rod wrote:
        Interesting....We have the incomplete temple and the all seeing eye...Do we have a Freemason here?
        Who is the incomplete Temple and exactly what are you saying?

Good thing we are still here in the world..if we weren't then there would be no reason for it to continue to exist......

1. Rod Marsden profile image72

check out the ALLseeingEye...His symbol is the incomplete temple.

1. profile image0

The Torah was around before Christ. The Torah is where it is written.
            You think you know??
            You are wrong.
            My husband is a Jewish Rabbi, speaks Hebrew, reads Hebrew, Taught me.

9. Cagsil profile image78
    Cagsilposted 9 years ago

Yeah, I get it. It's all made up in your mind. No problem. Have a great day. lol lol

10. profile image0
    Hikikomoriposted 9 years ago

I don't believe in Atheism - why? It's for the same reason why I don't believe in religion.

You can't say that something exists without evidence just like you can't say that something doesn't exist without evidence.

It's very implausible that there's a god - yes, but you can't say that one doesn't exist without any evidence.

1. profile image0

Why do you feel it is Implausible?
      It would depend on a person's understanding of who and what God is.

11. TheAllSeeingEye profile image61

check out the ALLseeingEye...His symbol is the incomplete temple.

------------------

TheAllSeeingEye represents the third eye, the pineal gland, it is the window to your soul through activation of the Kundalini. The single eye, is the lamb of god that takes away the sins of the world, as the energy passes over it, you will experience the passover WITHIN you.

I am no Freemason, I belong to no cult or secret society. My religion is self awareness, self realised. I practice meditation which is how we lift the serpent within to find our very souls.

The temple of god is made of no physical or material substance by the hand of man. This is the why Jesus said his temple is made of no stone or wood or by the hand of man.

The temple of God is within our very minds. Jesus represents the solar plexus where he is lifted within to ascend the stairway to heaven - the human spinal cord. The secretions are energised, notice how secretions obtain the word secret. The six days of creation represent the six chakras that need to be activated in order to connect with the seventh chakra, the seventh day of eternal rest, the crown chakra, the furnace. This is the stage of crucifixion and the pineal gland activation is the resurrection, the light within.

Alchemy is the comparison to the physical universe and our physical bodies. Spirituality is the practice to understand the human mind through meditation. Religion is an outside of the body worship which does not connect with the self, the light within which connects with God. This is a trick passed off by the priesthood of power.

Freemasonry know the secrets of the order, they know that spirituality is the means of ascension and evolution of the species, the activation of DNA.

The problem with Freemason is that they are occultists, meaning they are secretive, meaning there is no guarantees that what they do behind closed doors are not determined as holy or unholy.

To be spiritually in tune with the self one understands duality of the mind, duality of creation. Polarity and opposite are just, they both need to exist for creation to happen. Male and female, good and bad, holy and unholy, left and right, up and down, as what is above as what is below. For life to exist there must also be death.       

I practice no form of sympathetic magic, I am no occultist if I was I wouldn't be on here explaining things would I?

The Self transcends space and time; what is great is not too great for it to comprehend and what is small is not too small to escape its attention. It is the Self of All".

Extracts from the Holy Bible, words of Jesus Christ.

"look not lo here nor lo there, for the kingdom of god is within you"

"Even though my flesh shall wither away, yet IN THE FLESH shall I see god face to face, and I call this place Peniel" " And my life is PRESERVED"

Pineal gland anyone?

"The temple of the lord was completed in SEVEN years WITHOUT tools"

(Matthew 12:43) When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.

"Know what is in front of your face, and what is hidden from you will be disclosed to you."

"If a blind person leads a blind person, both of them will fall into a hole."

"If your eye be single, your body will fill with light"

3:15 "Know that ye are the temple of God, and the Spirit of God dwelleth in you"

(Mark 14:58 KJV) We heard him say, "I will DESTROY THIS TEMPLE that is MADE WITH HANDS, and WITHIN THREE DAYS I WILL BUILD ANOTHER MADE WITHOUT HANDS."

"Stir up the Gift of God that is within thee."

"My house shall be called a house of prayer"

"Look, I will guide her to make her male, so that she too may become a living spirit resembling you males. For every female who makes herself male will enter the kingdom of Heaven."

"He that hath ears, let him hear. There is a light within a man of light, and it gives light to the whole world. If it does not give light, there is darkness."

"We have come from the LIGHT, the place where the light came into being through itself alone. It stood, and it revealed itself in their image."

"I am the light of the world: he that followeth Me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life."

"As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world."

So How does one step into the light? Through meditation.

John 1:5 "This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all."

Matthew 5:14 "Ye are the light of the world."

YOU are the LIGHT of the world, it also says God is LIGHT, and it says that Jesus is LIGHT. SO, you're LIGHT, God is LIGHT and Jesus is LIGHT. We ALL are light beings? Have you seen the light?

HERE IS THE CRUNCHER PEOPLE!!!!

JESUS SAID "I am the light that is over them all. I am the All; the All has come forth from me, and the All has attained unto me. the kingdom of god is inside you and all around you, not in mansions made of wood and stone."

False gods and idols?

Jesus said, "The images are revealed to the man, and the light which is in them is hidden in the image of the light of the Father. He shall be revealed, and his image is hidden by his light."

His disciples said to him: On what day will the kingdom come? Jesus said: It cometh not with observation. They will not say: Lo, here! or: Lo, there! But the kingdom of the Father is spread out upon the earth, and men do not see it.

Jesus said: "If those who lead you say unto you: Behold, the Kingdom is in heaven, then the birds of the heaven will be before you. If they say unto you: It is in the sea, then the fish will be before you. But the Kingdom is within you."

Here is another message from Jesus.

"Have you found the beginning, then, why are you looking for the end? You see, the end will be where the beginning is. Congratulations to the one who stands at the beginning: that one will know the end and will not taste death."

What did he mean by this?

He meant that meditation is the secret of eternal life. Those who live without distraction or those who look outside of themselves cannot experience the NOW. When we meditate we experience the NOW. Time stops, we no longer live in the past or live for the future we suddenly live in the NOW. This is the BEGINNING of the END. This is the place of HEAVEN, the kingdom of GOD.   

The early teachings of Christianity was based on Gnosticism, Jesus was a Gnostic, an Holistic thinker who was taught the secrets of the ancients, the practice of meditation and spirituality, the raising of the serpent within.   

The Christian Gnostics practiced a spirituality more similar to Eastern traditions than to the Western Christianity we know today. "Gnostic" is Greek for "knower" and it is "Gnosis" or "Knowledge" that they were seeking.

Unlike the blind faith demanded by today's Churches, 'Gnosis' meant direct, mystical experience of the divine, which was to be found by individual spiritual evolution to Self Realisation, and not within the confines of intellectual dogma.

Be careful to what people think is holy and unholy, the big deceivement is the worship of false gods and false idols. The great sin is when people stopped worshipping GOD within and making GOD their centre point of awareness. This was when our ancestors steered us away from the truth and it was the birth of EGOTISM, individualism and left brain incarceration, separating the human race from the understanding that we are all connected to one divine source.

You can go to church, you can pray until the cows come home, you can sing songs, you can wave you hands in the air with the congregation, you stand, you can sit and you can kneel,you can eat biscuits and unleavened bread but NOTHING will ever really happen to you. No REAL change will ever take place within you. You must experience the inner song, and the crucifixion of inner fire, then you become the resurrected holy spirit. There is no other way to the kingdom of heaven.

Those in this life that fail to find God come back for another go in another life, incarnated into human form with a blank canvass to experience life all over again, passing tests along the way until the final judgement. The only way to taste freedom is through the holy spirit. Remember God is infinite, eternal and has forever to welcome back his souls. If it takes someone thousands of lifetimes to find their soul then so be it, but what people must understand is that only THEY can experience it for themselves. Words of others are not the experience within, they can guide you, but it is up to YOU who wants to be saved or given salvation from eternal loneliness.

Look within and the truth will set you free.

1. Rod Marsden profile image72

WOW!

12. ncmonroe1981 profile image59
    ncmonroe1981posted 9 years ago

As always, Q...no disrespect meant, and I hope none taken. Just lively forum debate.

*tips hat to you* I've gotta go make lunch. Have fun!

With respect,
    Carmen

1. profile image53
      (Q)posted 9 years agoin reply to this

No disrespect taken, thanks. smile

13. BobLloyd profile image60
    BobLloydposted 9 years ago

Atheists are not superior in any meaningful sense.  They might think more clearly and get more meaningful conclusions because of their scepticism, but you can have moral and ethical people with religious beliefs just as you can with atheists.

Although religious people often have to compromise their moral principles to accord with religious teachings, and often get confused by the anachronistic content, they can still reason ethically.  Some religious people paradoxically think they are morally or ethically more sound than atheists but that's demonstrably not the case. The pope condemning the use of condoms in Africa in the fight against AIDS is one classic example of the appalling moral compromise catholics make in defence of dogma.

One thing that should be clear is that atheism is not any kind of world view or ideology. It is only defined by the lack of belief in a deity.  It's no more a world view than say a-leprechaunism or a-unicornism.  So not being based on faith is an important advantage when it comes to moral reasoning, but it doesn't in any way guarantee that atheists reach a moral or ethical judgement correctly.

14. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 9 years ago

They have freed themselves from the bondage of soap!

15. tantrum profile image60
    tantrumposted 9 years ago

Maybe that's why you only have 10 followers. People don't buy you !

16. tantrum profile image60

@mitch
    if you want to attack me, please find something coherent!. I jut hate people attacking me because they don't have anything better to do !

1. Mitch Rapp profile image60
          Mitch Rappposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Wasn't attacking you pointing out that you defend incest and Adolph Hitler, its not my fault that you are unaware of the definition of incest and defend.

1. Bovine Currency profile image61
            Bovine Currencyposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Give it up Mitch.

Give what up Bovine? Is that what you do when you are confronted by such "intelligence?"

I suggest you give up Mitch because you seem to lack any sort of intelligence

2. tantrum profile image60

But I'm not.
            and you're attacking me only because you don't like me and don't have anything better to do
            Which is SAD !!!
            lol
            This is a joke !
            thanks for the laughs ! Pettiness makes me laugh so much !
            lol

One should be able to laugh at themselves, I am proud of you!

what a childish remark!
                I'm sure you're one of the Children of God! they're spoiled and often post this kind of remarks! go and look for your Daddy ! lol

How very adult of you. Is there anything else that I can help you with? I can direct you to a sight of an online dictionary, it may be invaluable to you and your quest for knowledge.  lol

Poor soul!you're so lost !
                    I feel sorry for you!
                    what's the problem you have with me ?
                    I'm sure a shrink would help you !lol

17. Jykeith Comal profile image73
    Jykeith Comalposted 9 years ago

I really feel sorry for atheits. Because, as a human being, if you believe in nothing, then what is the purpose of life. I agree that some stories that are told in reigious stories are far fetched. But it is the point of faith to keep us growned. To say that there is No God, is to say that there no us. I believe there is a God, He is a being far different then we believe him to be. To think all of this just happen (life) would be foolish. Your heart tells you that there is something more, and we should just start there.

I find it very sad for you that you equate atheism with believing in nothing.  How shallow your mind is.

sorry! but I think is foolish to believe in God .
      So ??
      why Christians are so offensive ?. that's one of the reasons I don't believe. No god could have such kind of followers ! doesn't look right.

18. Bovine Currency profile image61
    Bovine Currencyposted 9 years ago

If you want to continue the point on Hitler, it was my quote you jumped on so go right ahead.

19. Jerami profile image66
    Jeramiposted 9 years ago

tantrum wrote:
    @mitch
    if you want to attack me, please find something coherent!. I jut hate people attacking me because they don't have anything better to do !

YEP

Hi jerami !! Nice 2 C U ! lol

1. Jerami profile image66
        Jeramiposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Hay Ms "T"  I've been raking leaves all day. 150 big trees been messing up my yard.  and killin tha grass.  Didn't get to see much of what is goin on.
           HOPE EVERYBODY IS PLAYING FAIR.

Some are not ! lol
          But ,who cares! Some people need help from shrinks, you know. If not their minds 'shrink ' !

lol .lol.

20. tantrum profile image60

@mason

i thought despite our differences, i would be able to respect you. But you come here and attacked me without reason whatsoever.
    So I think you're as rude and base as this other hubber.
    no more respect for you.  Yours is a despicable attitude .

That is so sad!

1. TMMason profile image68
        TMMasonposted 9 years agoin reply to this

What respect have you shown me? None. You ran into the other topic just to start an arguement as ussual. You and you friends are lost. you never prove anything you lay out, but you scream your wrong constatly.

I have produced facts, you have shoveled BS.

MORE of yourself
          thanks for posting ! lol

21. Bovine Currency profile image61

Here's one for you Mitch.  I doubt you will read this because it will not support your tiny concept of reality but all the same,

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v19/v19n5p24_reductio.html

Deleted

Again you put words in my mouth.

I am not an evolutionist.  I do not believe in creationism.  I am not an atheist.  You are The Joke.

22. Bovine Currency profile image61

You like this one Mitchy Poo?

lol lol lol

3. EmpressFelicity profile image76
      EmpressFelicityposted 9 years agoin reply to this

This is brilliant - it's going on one of my hubs.  Ta.

No problem.

Swing a link to me if you don't mind tongue

23. TMMason profile image68
    TMMasonposted 9 years ago

Denial. lolol it is a wonderful thing eh. Your Atheism has killed as many people as any religion. that is a fact of life.

Suck it up Mason.

You want to argue the finer points of communism?

Find an opponent more your class.  Maybe you and Mitchy Woo can just pretend you disagree lol

BC I have yet to see even attempt to defend a position. All you do is attack like most uneducated and miserable people.

Anytime you want to debate me is fine BC. but you will have to present arguements and defend your positions.

Oh really Mason.  You seem well versed at assuming the position, I thought you liked it that way.

See your response proves everthing I say about you.

Anytime you want to debate me is fine BC. but you will have to present arguements and defend your positions.

2. Mitch Rapp profile image60

You may want to go back to smiley faces, the gift of the written barb seems to have passed you by!

Sweetheart, maybe you should open both your eyes before swinging at me.

lol lol
      Lots of laughs to ignorant posts !
      lol

You have your own issues to deal with tanty.

like objectifying yourself. Probrably because that is the only way you ever learned to gain attention, and someones affections?

Counseling would probrably help.

2. ncmonroe1981 profile image59
        ncmonroe1981posted 9 years agoin reply to this

I was under the impression that people murdered people...What about you Tantrum? Have you ever seen a system of thought kill anyone?

Sometimes. Christianity. Dying of boredom ! lol

1. ncmonroe1981 profile image59
            ncmonroe1981posted 9 years agoin reply to this

LOL!!!

24. Bovine Currency profile image61
  25. Jerami profile image66
    Jeramiposted 9 years ago

@  Mitch Rapp... It is kinda hard to carry on a GOOD conversation around here. Just when you are set up to shoot a basket somebody passes ya a football. And when ya make the necessary mental adjustment and about to kick a field goal they want to arm wrestle ot play scrabble.

lol

2. TMMason profile image68

yes. It is called throwing a red-herring into the arguement.

It is done because the cannot defend their posiions, so it is a scramble to change the question or issue. It is sad.

that is the way liberal leftists Atheists play their games

Mason, you should write a hub on red-herrings, I am sure google would love you for it.

I have debated enough people such as yourselves, to know how you all do it.

That is why honest, learned people, cannot stand yas. You all wonder why a majority of Americans do not like the left.

There it is.

26. Bovine Currency profile image61

Ad hominem, can you do that for me?  I will love you forever and dust your bookshelf naked.

You are such the victim, awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Where's my definition Witchy Moo?

Not stalling are you?

Stalling? That's a big word for you, you should be proud of yourself!

Oh Witchy Moo, you're so funny

Don't you wish you were?

27. Bovine Currency profile image61

C'mon Witchy Moos, I am waiting...

28. Bovine Currency profile image61

How about shifting the burden of proof

29. Mitch Rapp profile image60
    Mitch Rappposted 9 years ago

Its been fun but I have interesting stuff to do

1. Lady Guinevere profile image60

Those who are called prophets did not call themselves prophet, the people did.  As in Jesus's case he asked the people what they called him not the toehr way around.

2. Lady Guinevere profile image60
    3. earnestshub profile image89
      earnestshubposted 9 years ago

It's them murderizing atheists for sure! Most of the worlds people have religion, and we all know they never hurt nobody. lol
      Gotta be them heartless non god fearing hooded foreign racisty thingy people for sure.
      They also stole my cat and farted in my church. They are responsible for all my acne and I say kill em all!
      (lovingly of course)
      I do not ever remember seeing this much crap in one place since I cleaned out the milkin shed in the spring!!!
      lol lol

4. earnestshub profile image89
      earnestshubposted 9 years ago

So basically what you are saying is that anyone who has not been introduced to your god is out even when they have never heard of your god. smile
      Nonsense elitist crap.

5. TheAllSeeingEye profile image61

So basically what you are saying is that anyone who has not been introduced to your god is out even when they have never heard of your god.

--------

This sounds much like the faith of New Born Christians.

Did you aim these comments towards my post?

6. TMMason profile image68
      TMMasonposted 9 years ago

Actually Cristianity has the oppurtunity for those who have never heard the word to recieve it.

You should really read revalations.

Thre are two judgements in revalation, and between the first judgment and the second,(the so called white throne judgement), those who have not had the chance to hear and accept the word of God, will be given that oppurtunity.

No one who has not HAD THE CHANCE to accept the word will be destroyed.

1. profile image53
        (Q)posted 9 years agoin reply to this

So do any of a multitude of religions, so what?

Considering that the vast majority of Christians took on their parents religion through indoctrination, acceptance isn't the correct usage of this phenomenon.

No, there's a choice, or should I say, a lack of a choice. Why not just put a gun to everybody's head?

Join our cult or die horribly.

7. skyfire profile image69
      skyfireposted 9 years ago

Really ? so that book also has provision for faith protection. You know there is marketing lesson to be learned from that book. You know what that is ? If anyone not believe this stuff will either be taken over by Satan or will be sent to hell. Nice marketing isn't it ?
      A complete faith protection optimization in that age. Hats off.

lol

8. motricio profile image67
      motricioposted 9 years ago

neutral
      ?

9. TheAllSeeingEye profile image61

Actually Cristianity has the oppurtunity for those who have never heard the word to recieve it.

-----------

Which Christianity are we talking of here seeing there are so many versions?

Catholic? Evangelical? New Born? Gnostic?

Gnosticism is the truth faith.

Spirituality is the true way.

God is within everyone who has eyes to see.

10. skyfire profile image69

Word salad makes it hard to navigate in discussion.

I wonder why it takes eyes/conscience/comprehension to realize god ? is god's existence so awesome with spirit power that needs eyes to brain to see him ?

1. mohitmisra profile image60
        mohitmisraposted 9 years agoin reply to this

is god's existence so awesome with spirit power that needs eyes to brain to see him

what?

11. skyfire profile image69

Yeah, you read it right. For you now my question is, How you validated existence of god ? and can you demonstrate that with steps please ?

Write a masterpiece the likes man has not seen something that will spread god knowledge with simplicity and unite all religions.

Literary pundits say a poetry book on god is possible only by an enlightened one as a normal human does not possess the intelligence or energy the carry outs such a task.

The oldest spiritual text the Holy Vedas is poetry, Dohas or couplets the way I write.

1. skyfire profile image69
          skyfireposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I repeat again mohit, how you validated existence of god ? And how you claim that is god knowledge ?

Read my work.Its something you will need to connect with in order to relate to it, atheists'(school principals) have enjoyed it as well.

I am sharing my knowledge here as well and I mean good.I was an atheist so I can relate with you.

Read my book. Read my book.  Shut up already.  If you want people to read your book, stop being so arrogant.  I have researched your book and its ranking is nowhere.  Stop bragging about your nonexistent popularity.  Show some humility and maybe people will listen to you.  You are not doing very well promoting yourself.

Who the hell are you to tell me to shut up? don't get such a foolish ego for getting at one in most active users. smile

I m sharing my knowledge here as well and quote from my work very often.There are some hubs as well go read and behave yourself.

Listen to your own advice.

Learn. smile

The Guru speaks lol

The e-library star!

Joker.

Again Mohit on display
                    When is he going to learn? I wonder...
                    Go to sleep, Bo! you need it ! smile

I will be in bed soon.  No point with deaf ears.

2. Bovine Currency profile image61

I don't need your puny ideas.  I will not be visiting your hubs. 

You are not enlightened.  You are about as spiritual as as a goldfish.

12. tantrum profile image60

I doubt he's above Harry Potter ! lol

I am too tired to laugh right now.  I actually feel sorry for the guy.  I must really need sleep.

13. skyfire profile image69

It's not about book and all, i'm asking simple question which spiritualists can answer very quickly. I can understand while promoting book you can't go off the line that could affect your sales. But you have to face people anyway, so what are the steps for realization of god ?

You were atheist ? are you kidding me ? Atheism is like dead end to delusion. How come you dropped into spirituality ? let me tell you you were always agnostic(maybe anti-theist to start with) and then later found spirituality. That's what happened to you. Many people reading philosophy realized that they are not agnostic anymore and turned to spirituality cause they can't handle the loneliness and emptiness offered by atheism/agnosticism.

14. skyfire profile image69

is it always numbers and popularity for you ? No wonder you are just wanna-be spiritualist. The way you are talking about popularity and numbers and all, you are not practicing your own stuff. Maybe using " Spirituality" niche to cash in some money by reading some niche earning methods.

15. tantrum profile image60

1..2..3.. GO !! Bo  smile
      big_smile

16. tantrum profile image60

DISPLAY DISPLAY DISPLAY

Of Arrogance & Pride

FOR SALE  !
      lol

Truth.smile Worked very , very hard on my book.

17. Bovine Currency profile image61

Night babe tongue

I will just go!

Pointless as usual arguing with Dr. Spam.

I'll chat to you soon Miss wink

cool

18. Bovine Currency profile image61

What sort of proof do you want?  Proof of what?

19. Bovine Currency profile image61

You say I am an idiot, a fool, dumb.  Show me the evidence or have you given up.

Evidence that you are an idiot?
        You laugh at me and my work on a religious forum, what more proof do you want.
        I have showed you proof of my book or works rankings and  yet you are unable to comprehended it, height of stupidity.

You are a perfect example of empty vessels make the most noise.

You say I am an idiot, a fool, dumb, stupid and an empty noisy vessel.  On the other hand you expect me to honour your ranking as a spiritual poet and philosopher?

Really?

After showing you my credentials you still mock me . Do you really think someone stupid can get ranked over Bibles.?
            Can you even dream of doing it? be honest.
            If you can then go ahead and do.
            Most active user  on hubpages is not an acknowledgment of your knowledge .

You are a salesman alright.  Not very good though.

Truth doesn't change because you cannot handle it.Grow up.
                Can you write and get ranked over Holy Bibles?
                No you cannot so kindly zip it when I share my knowledge.

You don't own the truth.  Sad, I know but that's the truth.

What is sad about being enlightened and ranked so highly?
                    Can you do what I have done?

I never mentioned anything sad about you book ranking.

Your enlightenment however is very questionable.

20. habee profile image91
      habeeposted 9 years ago

Hi, Bo...I mean mooooo.

Hi habee smile

21. Bovine Currency profile image61

Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring forth. Let another praise you, and not your own mouth; someone else, and not your own lips. (NIV, Proverbs 27:1-2)

This is a library ranking, can you understand simple English or not.?

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/e-library … =home_home

Not a very popular library according to alexa.com

It is still a book library idiot and I am talking about Franklin and not e- library idiot and my work is still ranked over Bibles and Qurans. Been ranked on more than one library.

I presume that e-library.net gives you the best ranking seeing how you offer a link from your personal website.

I am talking of Franklin idiot and not e-library.

1. TheGlassSpider profile image66
                  TheGlassSpiderposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Mohitmisra, you seem like an overall nice guy, for the most part, but I think it's a bit much to talk about how your work is ranked above the Bible when half your reviews on Amazon look like this:

By     N. George (Rochester, NY) -
                  If I could rate this poetry book lower than 1 star, I would. Unfortunately, I cannot. The poetry shows a complete lack of development and talent. At times the poems are actually ridiculous and appear as if they have been written by a small child. The only question they made me ponder was "Why the heck was this book ever written?"

By     Devorah Goldberger

I looked inside the book before purchasing it and liked the poem that was shown. Well low and behold, when I received the book, I realized that it was indeed the only nice poem after all. I am most disappointed with this book!

http://www.amazon.com/Ponder-Awhile-Moh … amp;sr=8-2

C'mon, man...The Bible?! I think not.

Libraries are ranking my work idiot and I am showing that to you idiot.

3. Bovine Currency profile image61

Library rankings not mine is that so difficult for you to understand idiot? You keep behaving like an idiot what do you expect me to call you?

Closed to reply

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)