jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Have you ever heard of a snowman head fight?

1. TheHoleStory profile image80
    TheHoleStoryposted 4 years ago

Have you ever heard of a snowman head fight?

Just about everyone has heard of a snowball fight, but have you ever heard of a snowman head fight? A snowman head fight is when two people are building a snowman, and one person suddenly decides that they want to remove the snowman's head, with the carrot and all, for another purpose. The other person wants the head to remain on the snowman as originally intended, and soon after these two decisions are made a snowman head fight breaks out. I wonder if anyone has ever been to a fight and all of a sudden a group of people start building a SNOWMAN? 

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8739914_f260.jpg

2. The Examiner-1 profile image76
    The Examiner-1posted 4 years ago

No I have never heard of it. It does sound a little stupid. After all, who would want to remove a snowman's head.
    Simple solution: Another one just like the first can be made before the first is removed.

3. luvtoowrite profile image44
    luvtoowriteposted 4 years ago

To be honest, I thought I've seen everything, but I have never witnessed a snowman head fight or a fight where everyone decided to build a snowman. I have been in and witnessed a free-for-all, all around snowball fight, all in good fun of course. As children, my brother and I had snowball wars. He had a talent for making ice balls. He would make a regular snowball, then throw some water on it. The snowball would automatically freeze. Ouch!!! Talk about hurt!

4. alancaster149 profile image86
    alancaster149posted 4 years ago

Let me guess, this is the one where the snowmen get all ratchety with one another because one of them's taking the mick about having the wrong size of coal for eyes or wrong length of carrot for a nose...
    They pull out the carrots and bits of coal and lob their heads because they're the only weapons that come to hand.
    Not too many snowmen around in this part of the world. It's a bit too soggy for that - we could make mudmen, I suppose?

5. Bubblegum Jones profile image61
    Bubblegum Jonesposted 3 years ago

No I can't say that I have, but it sure sounds like a lot of fun.

working