What's the most annoying song you ever heard

Jump to Last Post 101-150 of 168 discussions (306 posts)
  1. getitrite profile image71
    getitriteposted 14 years ago

Roll to Me--by Del Amitri

2. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

Jingle cats yikes

3. Himitsu Shugisha profile image70
    Himitsu Shugishaposted 14 years ago

I think it's a tie between, "Who let the dogs out," and "My Heart Will go on". I was fine after the first 10,000 times I heard these songs, but after a while I wanted to join Leo at the bottom of the ocean in Titanic.

4. DeeJay Prime profile image60
    DeeJay Primeposted 14 years ago

anything from the disney all stars..Hanna Montana and the Jonas Bros.

1. topshelf profile image60
      topshelfposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I agree with you on that one smile

2. bojanglesk8 profile image59
      bojanglesk8posted 14 years ago

God, there are so many...

3. chambersgirl21 profile image59
      chambersgirl21posted 14 years ago

I'm not sure who sings it but that song titled, "God must be busy" That song just annoyes the crap out of me.

4. donotfear profile image83
      donotfearposted 14 years ago

That ridiculous song from the 80's, "Don't Worry, Be Happy"!  Please, get real....if people were made with a happy/sad switch they could turn on & off, then the song would fit.

5. Lady Guinevere profile image67
      Lady Guinevereposted 14 years ago

The song that just keeps repeating "I Know"

6. readytoescape profile image60
      readytoescapeposted 14 years ago

The Ear Worm song by Sugarland

"All I want to do"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npbiMJzNJII

7. Richieb799 profile image75
      Richieb799posted 14 years ago

'Here come the girls' by sugarabes, its a rip-off of an old song and its repetitive.. and boots have played it over and over on their adverts for the last year. And it shows Sugarbabes etc have nothing interesting to say apart from they are sexy and they are women. So what!!
      My mate hates it too. Other guys must hate it

8. Sybil Marie profile image61
      Sybil Marieposted 14 years ago

"This is the song that doesn't ends,
      it just goes on and on my friend,
      Some people started singin' it, not knowing what it was,
      and then they kept on singin' it forever just because,
      this is the song that doesn't end,
      it just goes on and on my friend,
      some people started singin'it,not knowing what it was,
      and then they kept on..." AHH!! ;D

9. Sybil Marie profile image61
      Sybil Marieposted 14 years ago

here the link to the song that doesn't..well you know LOL
               http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_47KVJV8DU

10. brimancandy profile image77
      brimancandyposted 14 years ago

I don't know what group this was but the song was called

"I saw the signs." By some teenage band. That song was played to death on the radio when it came out. I used to hold my ears and say. I saw the signs too! and they all said Please Stop!!!

I also hated "The Right Stuff." by the new kids on the block. It really sounded like a bunch of kids singing down the street, the ones that you want to hit with the hose, and make them go away. If you took away the music, it would just sound aweful.

There is also a song by chumba wumba that got on my nerves, but, I couldn't tell you what it was. That means it must have been totally awesome....to a 13 year old.

It just came to me. "I get knocked Down." Not a horrible song, but, it is probably one of the most repetitive songs in history.
      along with the macarena. I can stand songs that are nothing but the same words repeated over and over....yuk!

11. Pearldiver profile image67
      Pearldiverposted 14 years ago

Snoopy's Christmas!

Tip Toe Through the Tulips

And

The Bird Dance

sad

12. 2patricias profile image62
      2patriciasposted 14 years ago

Sugar, Sugar by the Archies.  (you have to be over 50 to remember it).
      Also, The Birdie Song

people droning throught 'The Streets of London'

13. earnestshub profile image80
      earnestshubposted 14 years ago

A do run run

14. Bo Heamyan profile image70
      Bo Heamyanposted 14 years ago

'So What' by Pink; absolute dog shit.

Also worthy of a mention are 'Shoop Shoop Song' by Cher and 'Teeny Weeny Polka Dot Bikini' by Timmy 'the twat' Mallet.

15. mrpooper profile image37
      mrpooperposted 14 years ago

"Here Comes The Bride" is the most annoying song I ever heard. Everytime I hear it I'm reminded of the last song I heard before I married the Devil's sister. Just kidding.
      I really hate the Barney the Dinosaur  theme song. My daughter had everything Barney. It all played that song. I hate that purple dinosaur.

1. Dhart profile image66
        Dhartposted 14 years agoin reply to this

AMEN, BROTHER!  Barney is the Great Satan in my book.

16. heartattack4444 profile image59
      heartattack4444posted 14 years ago

Rockin' Robin.  Hate it.  Whenever someone wants to annoy me they sing it 'cause they know it'll tick me off tongue

1. brimancandy profile image77
        brimancandyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Did you watch American Idol this year? There was a girl on there who was absolutely terrible who sang that song. She wore a big yellow dress that made her look like tweety bird. It was a
        total train wreck!

Couldn't tell you what her name was. That's how bad she was. We all wondered who she porked to get in the top 10. She was aweful!

17. profile image0
      AdviceDoctorposted 14 years ago

Shut up woman, get on my horse!

www.shutupwomangetonmyhorse.com

You have to.

18. profile image0
      AdviceDoctorposted 14 years ago

Alright, I wasn't done.

Everything by those rappers such as Chipmunk, Birdman, C.H.A.D., Pitbull, Eminem, Kid Cudi, Snoop Dogg, Soulja Boy -- and the worst of all is 50 cent.

I refuse to listen to songs made by artists who name themselves after coins, animals or something like that. Not to mention they suck.

19. profile image0
      Ghost32posted 14 years ago

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow....lol

20. Genycis profile image61
      Genycisposted 14 years ago

Has to be "Stanky Legg" for me... that song has by far, really irritated me beyond words.  I know it's a dance track, but wth?  Stanky Legg?  Nah.. wack song, can't stand it.. I change the station every time the radio plays it!

21. profile image49
      kstewposted 14 years ago

the most annoying song I have ever heard would have to be "Single Laddies" love beyonce hate that song!!!!!!!!

22. heart4theword profile image62
      heart4thewordposted 14 years ago

The songs that get on my nerves, are songs that seem to only have 2 verses, for the whole song! Some songs are so repetitious, that you wonder...if they need a Dictionary for Christmas?

23. lmmartin profile image67
      lmmartinposted 14 years ago

The song from the mini-wheats commercial. "Mi-i-i-n-i Wheats, wheats, wheats.

It plays once and remains in my mind for days, until I'm ready to yank out my hair.

24. Dhart profile image66
      Dhartposted 14 years ago

"The Macarena", by Los Del Rio. It barely beats out "My Heart Will Go On", that Titanic song by Celine Dion

The Macarena is also the stupidest dance of all time. Period.

25. profile image0
      lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

Jingle Cats roll

26. appz profile image60
      appzposted 14 years ago

OH what about that Crazy Frog song, I don't know who it's by but it has to be the most annoying song.

27. Mr blues 2 jazz profile image60
      Mr blues 2 jazzposted 14 years ago

Any of the new music artists ,with that "Auto-song device" ie; Jamie Foxx sings; Blame it on the Ack Ack Alcohol! its really a derivative of the VoCorder device so prevalent in the early 70's and brought back by Roger Troutman & Zap in 80s. These new singers use it too much. actually hiding their out of tune & off pitch voices.Ughhhhhhhhh!!! No more! no Mas!!

28. profile image0
      philip carey 61posted 14 years ago

"Muscrat Love" by The Captain and Tennille

They must be using it at Guantanimo Bay. It's much worse than water boarding...

29. BEAUTYBABE profile image67
      BEAUTYBABEposted 14 years ago

One of the most annoying songs to be was "Single Bed" sung by a  woman called Noosha. It was so bad that I changed the station when it came on

30. CMHypno profile image83
      CMHypnoposted 14 years ago

'I Just Called to Say I Love You' by Stevie Wonder has to be the most sugary, annoying song of all time!  I love all his other stuff, but this one make me want to throw the radio against the wall!

31. thekidandblue profile image61
      thekidandblueposted 14 years ago

The most annoying song for me ( Which i'm sure some people would disagree with me) is Beyonce -Singles ladies (put a ring on it) For one reason only.

All the way through the song theres is an annoying beeping noise constantly till the end. It sounds like a dog's sqeeky toy.

I Totally agree with kstew

32. AnythingArtzy profile image67
      AnythingArtzyposted 14 years ago

any Rap song.......drives me nuts  give me Kenny G or Tchaikovsky

33. profile image60
      logic,commonsenseposted 14 years ago

The Free Credit report .com song on the commercial.  It sticks in your head and is incredibly annoying!

34. chrissie123 profile image60
      chrissie123posted 14 years ago

turn my swag on By soldja boy

35. thekidandblue profile image61
      thekidandblueposted 14 years ago

not a song per se but a jingle "We buy any car" mainly on UK cable and satellite channels ad breaks, it drives me barmy

1. Richieb799 profile image75
        Richieb799posted 14 years agoin reply to this

what about 'go compare, go compare' lol very intrusive advertising, they like to make lots of noise, sometimes I can't be bothered to turn on the t.v these days

1. thekidandblue profile image61
          thekidandblueposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I know what you mean "118 247" makes me want to rip off my own ears too.

36. profile image53
      Inc the Mediaposted 14 years ago

"STANKkY LEG" is wretched!

37. Happyontheinside profile image70
      Happyontheinsideposted 14 years ago

either the mavericks dance the night away or possibly the crazy frog.

38. Cagsil profile image70
      Cagsilposted 14 years ago

The THEME Song of the TV series "The Love Boat!", to this day, I can still remember it. It's horrible. lol lol lol

39. Going2Oahu profile image60
      Going2Oahuposted 14 years ago

Wake me up before you go-go

40. yenajeon profile image71
      yenajeonposted 14 years ago

I def agree
      Ricky Bobby and anything Miley Cyrus Yuck!

41. TheGlassSpider profile image64
      TheGlassSpiderposted 14 years ago

*dons a cowboy hat and pointy boots* "Don't tell my heart...my achy-breaky heart...I don't just think she'll understand...."

*blows her brains out, spasms on the floor*

I hate that song.

*cleans up the mess*

42. Luciendasky profile image59
      Luciendaskyposted 14 years ago

We are Siamese if you please... we are siamese if you don't please... etc

43. Madison22 profile image59
      Madison22posted 14 years ago

That song "your beautiful it's true" They played it like a million times a few summers ago. I grew to dislike it very much:)

44. Christene profile image59
      Christeneposted 14 years ago

Tubthumping by Chumbawamba

oy

45. 17Bree profile image78
      17Breeposted 14 years ago

ANY BLACK EYED PEAS SONGS !

46. Hear Mum Roar profile image60
      Hear Mum Roarposted 14 years ago

That stupid Umbrella song

47. Sanctus Vesania profile image60
      Sanctus Vesaniaposted 14 years ago

I've heard a lot of annoying songs.  The one that stands out in my mind?

I'm So Sick - Flyleaf.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)