Virginity. How old were you?

Jump to Last Post 51-77 of 77 discussions (169 posts)
  1. pisean282311 profile image62
    pisean282311posted 13 years ago

i m still virgin...

2. Kangaroo_Jase profile image73
    Kangaroo_Jaseposted 13 years ago

I was 43 the first time.......no, wait, I'm 41 now......

I screwed up the numbers.....let me get back to ya..... lol

3. Greek One profile image62
    Greek Oneposted 13 years ago

I'm hoping any day now

1. Kangaroo_Jase profile image73
      Kangaroo_Jaseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol lol lol

4. vydyulashashi profile image59
    vydyulashashiposted 13 years ago

no objection but wat i wanted to mention is that virginity is not any certificate to have or loose..

true meaning of virginity is that until your  body and soul intimately mixes with your partner's..

am not contradicting with any of your opinions and i really appreciate to see many of them openly reveling about their virginity

1. UniqueBeauty profile image59
      UniqueBeautyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I have to disagree with you. Virginity is very pecious and when it is given (rather than lost) it creates an emotional connection. A lost virginity would be one that was taken, forced or given when one was too young or wrong time. I've heard too many stories of girls giving into guys that pressured them into it, only to regret it later and have it ruin their self-image. It should only by given IMHO in the embrace of marriage, making it sacred.

1. vydyulashashi profile image59
        vydyulashashiposted 13 years agoin reply to this

as i said am not contradicting with any one its just my opinion
        loosing virginity by force is really a harsh thing life but the one who lost it by force have nothing to regret cause it was not her fault. but willingly loosing it some one whom u were not able 2 marry in future is really a thing to be regretted..
        but thanx for your opinion on my comment!!

5. Pearldiver profile image66
    Pearldiverposted 13 years ago

Why are you guys running with an 8 month old in which the OP left HP 7.5 months ago? hmm

1. Greek One profile image62
      Greek Oneposted 13 years agoin reply to this

this thread aint over till I lose my virginity!!

6. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 13 years ago

...couldn't find a sign with your name on it...maybe post a price?

http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx239/CrapInYourFace/LOLSONIC.jpg

7. wildorangeflower profile image59
    wildorangeflowerposted 13 years ago

29 years old

8. Greek One profile image62
    Greek Oneposted 13 years ago

i sell in bulk

9. schoolgirlforreal profile image77
    schoolgirlforrealposted 13 years ago

20 ...in my case I think it kept me from getting into trouble or pregnant. :-)

10. Thunder Vixen profile image63
    Thunder Vixenposted 13 years ago

When I was 16.

11. Squarix profile image61
    Squarixposted 13 years ago

17 :-)  Still going strong with the same guy after two years, too. <3

12. WaffleCheese profile image42
    WaffleCheeseposted 13 years ago

For both of us it was our wedding night.....awesome.

13. IntimatEvolution profile image69
    IntimatEvolutionposted 13 years ago

I was 15.

14. cathylynn99 profile image73
    cathylynn99posted 13 years ago

i was going to wait 'til marriage, but since i was in school half my life, i just got too curious waiting. i had a good first experience at age 26 and liked it so much, i never quit. i married my only husband when i was 52. he was glad i knew what i was doing.

i had started masturbating in my early twenties, so i knew what an orgasm was and how to best have one. masturbation is a great way to learn about sex. sex, married or unmarried, is a normal part of being human. if you're female and have questions about sex, there's a great book, "Our Bodies, Ourselves" that tackles all the touchy subjects.

i do recommend knowing your partner's sexual history before having sex with him. my husband and i had blood tests for hepaptitis B and C, syphillus, and HIV before we had unprotected intercourse together.

also, if you don't believe in abortion, you should consider whether a prospective partner would make a good parent before engaging in sex. no birth control method is 100%.

15. profile image53
    nachobearposted 13 years ago

I was 19. Actually almost 20. It was 2 months before I turned 20. That was last year. Actually it has been almost a year since I lost my virginity. I have had only 2 guys in my bed. One I had loved for 15 years and lost my virginity to, I felt a little pressured cause we had been dating for about a month and I wasn't sure if I truly loved him. And my second one was this month. I feel like he is the one I will be with forever. We actually are trying to move in together and such.
    Prior to losing my virginity, I had masturbated often. Actually since I was 16, I masturbated. I was always admiring some guy and wondered if he loved me or would even look at me more than just the "girly sport girl that played dirty with the guys". There was this one guy that I always fantasized about. We played sports together and always hung out, I had fallen for him. So, when I decided to ask him out, he decided I was his sister, I stopped masturbating after that, I was an early 19, until I started having sex.

16. evvy_09 profile image60
    evvy_09posted 13 years ago

It's so awesome to hear about people waiting.  I was 18 and he was 17.  Two years later we married and we both love the fact that we are each others only.  Eight years and it is only getting better lol.

17. dionne13 profile image54
    dionne13posted 13 years ago

honestly , i think its better that people have sex before their married or at least try it . bcs what if the man/woman you marry isnt good at all ? then your stuck with them forever !
    oh and btw i was 15 .

1. evvy_09 profile image60
      evvy_09posted 13 years agoin reply to this

if you marry or don't marry a person based on how they are at sex, you are missing the point of marriage.  It's is a skill that you can improve upon.  Our first time, we were both not good, but like I said, it gets better.

1. dionne13 profile image54
        dionne13posted 13 years agoin reply to this

it was just a lil joke . but i know you can improve it , it takes practice .

18. MoneyCreator24 profile image57
    MoneyCreator24posted 13 years ago

I was almost 23. Exactly 3 month before I turned 23.

19. Extinct Soul profile image61
    Extinct Soulposted 13 years ago

not yet..it would be my gift to my husband to be..smile

but i was amazed on how young these people are when they lost it..geez..

1. MissE profile image77
      MissEposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You rock.  I was 19.  It was my wedding night.  10 1/2 years and 3 kiddos later we're still together. smile  It takes hard work.... more than just attraction.

20. melpor profile image91
    melporposted 13 years ago

I was 21 when I discovered the other territory.

21. profile image0
    Sophia Angeliqueposted 13 years ago

Interesing. I read some statistics about a year back.

Generally, Americans lose their virginity at 16, Brits at 18, and Europeans at 21.

1. cathylynn99 profile image73
      cathylynn99posted 13 years agoin reply to this

i went to a pediatrics conference in the '80's. according to their statisitics, the average age of first intercourse in the US is 14 and 1/2.

22. prettydarkhorse profile image62
    prettydarkhorseposted 13 years ago
  23. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60

http://inox.org/demot/VIRGINITY.jpg

24. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/unimoose1/posters/Virginity.jpg

25. brimancandy profile image76
    brimancandyposted 13 years ago

It's funny, you never hear anyone say. I found my virginity! It was in the closet the whole time. So having that search party was just a huge waste of everyones time.

26. lightning john profile image60
    lightning johnposted 13 years ago

Me 51

27. mslynn2364 profile image52
    mslynn2364posted 13 years ago

I was 17 and a junior in high school.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)