Question to married ladies!

Jump to Last Post 1-24 of 24 discussions (52 posts)
  1. ajayshah2005 profile image48
    ajayshah2005posted 12 years ago

What 'move' from her husband makes a women more erotic? Or What thing of your husband make you really turn on?

1. kittythedreamer profile image75
      kittythedreamerposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Affection. Just showing that he loves me by sitting next to me on the couch, holding hands, being sweet. Being understanding. When my husband is doing all of these things, I want to make love to him!

1. VENZKHVAM profile image61
        VENZKHVAMposted 12 years agoin reply to this

that s good to know

2. Nerak2Karen profile image61
      Nerak2Karenposted 12 years agoin reply to this

It turns me on when he cleans the house wink

1. vox vocis profile image82
        vox vocisposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Oh, Nerak2Karen, that turns me on, too LOL

1. Nerak2Karen profile image61
          Nerak2Karenposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Yes....I'm not alone lol

ajayshah2005posted 12 years agoin reply to this

good reply from Nerak2Karen and also from vox vocis, now more men including me here on hubpages will start cleaning the house.... LOL

2. Ardie profile image80
        Ardieposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Here, here!!!  big_smile

3. Greek One profile image63
      Greek Oneposted 12 years agoin reply to this

My wife seems to get excited when i make my 'move' from our bedroom to the couch in the living room

4. profile image0
      lostwithinmyselfposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Defiantly when he shows me love and affection, or if im washing up and he comes up behind me to *hug* me,  yeah that makes me want him wink x

5. Dannikha21 profile image56
      Dannikha21posted 12 years agoin reply to this

I don't have a husband yet but I think it would be when he surprise me of petty things I never knew he knew about me.

2. prektjr.dc profile image74
    prektjr.dcposted 12 years ago

Number one turn on for me is when he's leaving for work and kisses me like there will be no tomorrow and says, "I can't wait to come home!"  Then when he comes home and comes straight in and follows up with a tender, passionate kiss and says, "I've been waiting all day for this!"  I am putty in his hands!! 

Don't get me wrong...he can rock my world by simply picking up after himself and helping to wash the dishes!!  After all that leaves me less tired later!!

1. Ardie profile image80

Aaw!!  How sweet smile

What 'move' from her husband makes a women more erotic? Or What thing of your husband make you really turn on?Ardie

1. Ardie profile image80

Hmmm, I like when my husband makes me feel like a sexy vixen.  Im an old mom and dont often get seen in that light.  But Im not telling how he does that - its our little secret!

3. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 12 years ago

...one more time...'who cares'....off to bed  lol

Please be little open dear...

4. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 12 years ago

When he does a random act of kindness for a stranger or a helpless animal, it melts my heart!

5. Lady_E profile image62
    Lady_Eposted 12 years ago

Just popped in to have a nose.
    It's a sweet thread full of loooooove.

Not married, so no comment. smile

6. ajayshah2005 profile image48

ladies,since three weeks,i think,husbands including me cleaning the houses and it really works.Give more romantic works ...i mean 'moves' that turns you 'on'.

1. Ardie profile image80

I think this person above wants dirty talk.  No way Buster!  Go to an AOL Chat Room for that!

7. Mark Ewbie profile image82
    Mark Ewbieposted 12 years ago

I reckon if I were to buy my wife, or mistress, the latest Amazon Flame she would be thrilled.

Not spamming by the way, just sharing knowledge in the hope that more people can visit my Shoe Emporium and Amazon Flame outlet.

8. Anna Marie Bowman profile image73
    Anna Marie Bowmanposted 12 years ago

For me, it is the little things...those deep, passionate kisses that tell me how much I am desired, the sweet smiles for no reason or when he comes up behind me, wraps his arms around me, and kisses my neck just because I was there.  It is also nice when he does things for me without me asking, like bringing me something special he knows that I like, or remembering to get me something that he knows I need.  I guess it all comes down to being considerate.  Knowing that he is thinking about me, and that he cares.

thanks for response Anna Marie

9. ajayshah2005 profile image48

?

10. BobbiRant profile image60
    BobbiRantposted 12 years ago

Watching him do housework and doing the dishes, cheerfully no less, is a real turn on for many women, me too.  Even new research agrees with that conclusion. Men are usually Never shot while doing the dishes.

11. Chaotic Chica profile image61
    Chaotic Chicaposted 12 years ago

Taking this thread a little more literally, my husband can always be sure to turn me on when gets nibbly, or touchy-feely with me like when we were first dating.  Whispers in my ear, sly looks across the table that the kids don't get yet.  In general, making me feel desirable and sexy, like he still wants me as much as he used to, that puts my mind in the right frame of mind. 

It can be hard sometimes, with four-five kids in the house at any given time, non-scheduled work hours, bills, etc, it can all clutter my mind but when he takes the time to focus on me, I take the time to notice.  I especially know when he's wanting me when he makes a big effort to put the kids down early!  LOL  At that point I make sure to put in the effort to do what I know pleases him, too!

12. ajayshah2005 profile image48

Thanks For response Chaotic Chica. May God bless you both in your every steps of life.Sweet Couple!

13. fpherj48 profile image61
    fpherj48posted 12 years ago

HEY KIDS!!  This looks like fun.  Can an old Granny play too?  But first.....do you mind if I change the word "erotic," to "irascible?"

as you wish!Your response is most welcome.

14. ajayshah2005 profile image48

Your response is important.

15. fpherj48 profile image61

OK....so even an old cynic is welcome here.  That's great!  For the young & in-love and ever-starry-eyed, I'll try to remember something important and interesting to add to this group discussion, in the spirit of community........Now, what was the question?     Hey...what can I say?  There's ONE in every crowd.

What 'move' from your husband makes you more erotic? Or What thing of your husband make you really turn on? fpherj48  thanks for quick response

16. profile image0
    Home Girlposted 12 years ago

If he can wash dishies AND cook dinner AND do the laundry, AND vacuum the floor, AND bring me a nice little present from a trend boutique - he WILL be the man of my dreams forever. http://www.pic4ever.com/images/Vishenka_04.gif

lol

17. Escobana profile image76
    Escobanaposted 12 years ago

There is no special move in particular. He turns me on just by looking at him, knowing he's my sweetheart, feeling this fire inside, wishing for him to come back home soon, so we can make love again.

I'm Latina, he's Latino. We're totally addicted to eachother and never found anyone like this, calling for such an intense need of making love again. We can't get enough of it and I hope it stays like that for a long long time:-)

I have to say....we're very much in love and it has been like this since day one.

18. fpherj48 profile image61

I give up....My sick sense of humor is obviously not connecting here.  Sorry.  I'll just go home now.

19. ajayshah2005 profile image48

no dirty talk please!keep it PG.thanks.

1. Escobana profile image76
      Escobanaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Can you be more specific? Dirty talk I have not read in any of the answers. If you mean my answer, it's extremely polite. I'm curious though who's writing dirty talk in your opinion?

2. ajayshah2005 profile image48

My this reply was @ Ardie above where she wrote  "I think this person above wants dirty talk.  No way Buster!  Go to an AOL Chat Room for that!" Mistakenly it went to some other place.
      Since here i cant edit the above answer so please consider it as a mistake to post to wrong place.
      I love  Hubpages and respect all the Hubbers here so it was my clarification that i too like good, healthy and polite response that might help others.
      I agree with Escobana, All the responses are good and extremely polite.
      Please keep the thread going.Thanks!

1. Ardie profile image80

Hahah Oops!

20. fpherj48 profile image61

ajayshah.....I fail to see any "dirty talk."   What are you reading?  BTW. what does "keep it PG" mean?  Can we agree this exchange appears to have a touch of the Twilight Zone?  As though comments are being received in a foreign language from whence they were sent?

Dear fpherj48, My this reply was @ Ardie above "I think this person above wants dirty talk.  No way Buster!  Go to an AOL Chat Room for that!" Mistakenly it went to some other place.Thanks for response! cool

21. cobrien profile image61
    cobrienposted 12 years ago

What really turns me on is when I'm sleeping and he kisses my back, my shoulders and behind my knees with his 5 o'clock shadow.

22. fpherj48 profile image61

ajayshah.  I have one more comment (or ATTEMPT at one)...You may want to "call it a day" with this question & answer game.  There's either a language barrier or culture issue and a total void of understanding on SOMEONE'S part.  You are asking people to be "little open"....if you want trash talk, find another site.  Hubbers have class.

@fpherj48, I agree with you.I love  Hubpages and respect all the Hubbers here.No trash talk from my side.Please help the thread going.Thanks

23. mjfarns profile image61
    mjfarnsposted 12 years ago

I agree with Ardie wholeheartedly.  One of the things I like about HubPages is that, unlike other websites that elaborately claim to be something else, HubPages really is NOT about "hooking up"

I too!

24. ubanichijioke profile image76
    ubanichijiokeposted 12 years ago

PLEASE, WHAT ABOUT MEN? WE NEED TO HEAR FROM US.

1. ubanichijioke profile image76
      ubanichijiokeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I MEAN, YOU NEED TO HEAR WHAT TURNS US[men] ON TOO NOT JUST THE WOMEN.

1. Ardie profile image80

Men are easy!!!  Heheh

cool

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)