I reached 200 hubs and 100,000 page views

Jump to Last Post 1-34 of 34 discussions (50 posts)
  1. Don Simkovich profile image60
    Don Simkovichposted 12 years ago

I finally wrote 200 hubs and I've surpassed 100,000 page views. My 200th hub linked together many of my hubs pertaining to small businesses. It's gratifying to know I finally reached another milestone. Thanks to the many of you Hubbers who have served as inspiration during my time here.

1. paradigmsearch profile image60
      paradigmsearchposted 12 years agoin reply to this

100K. You have our attention.

2. Cagsil profile image70
      Cagsilposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Good job! smile

Congrats! smile

3. harrist profile image61
      harristposted 12 years agoin reply to this

WoW great jobs smile congrats! wink

4. Randy Godwin profile image60
      Randy Godwinposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Good for you, Don!  smile

5. seyoni profile image60
      seyoniposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Great job.  Keep up the hard work.  After all, it pays off.

Hurray!!!!  :-)

6. Dorsi profile image88
      Dorsiposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Congratulations Don, those are very big milestones!

7. MarleneB profile image92
      MarleneBposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Congratulations! That is a seriously huge milestone.

8. Earl S. Wynn profile image80
      Earl S. Wynnposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Congratulations, Don! Great job! smile

9. DonnaCosmato profile image86
      DonnaCosmatoposted 12 years agoin reply to this

That is a really impressive milestone to reach, Don! Congratulations and best wishes for achieving many more milestones like this in the near future.

2. paradigmsearch profile image60
    paradigmsearchposted 12 years ago

Now just exactly do you expect?

3. paradigmsearch profile image60
    paradigmsearchposted 12 years ago

My response is not right here...

4. profile image0
    Dr Mohamed Rabieposted 12 years ago

Good work...
    GO on!

5. William Mahaffy profile image60
    William Mahaffyposted 12 years ago

Oh yea, well I have 2 hubs lol

Congrats.  That's a pretty serious amount of article writing.  What is your goal with all those hubs?

Don Simkovichposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Hi, you're the second one who's asked "what are my goals?" To increase my AdSense earnings is one goal, to review my hubs and see which ones my serve as an ebook is a second goal, and to see about using Hubpages as a platform for SEO purposes for web sites I want to develop is a third goal.

1. William Mahaffy profile image60
        William Mahaffyposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Very nice.  Sounds like you've got a pretty good idea of where you want to go, and how you're going to get there.  Congrats again Don.

2. profile image0
        El Rayposted 12 years agoin reply to this

You and I share similar goals Don! Even though I've been a member of the HubPages community for 4 years, I really feel like I'm just getting started. I think HubPages is an excellent revenue sharing platform that's easy to work with. Btw, congratulations on publishing 200 hubs + receiving 100k in page views -- that's awesome!

Thanks El Ray. You expressed yourself quite well -- and I've had those same feelings, too.

6. Max Dalton profile image83
    Max Daltonposted 12 years ago

Congrats. That's a lot of work, and a healthy number of page views to go with it.

7. cabmgmnt profile image86
    cabmgmntposted 12 years ago

Pat on the back and all that. Way to go on your success.

8. ktrapp profile image93
    ktrappposted 12 years ago

Nice! I always enjoy small business types of hubs so I am going to check sb hubs out.

9. livewithrichard profile image73
    livewithrichardposted 12 years ago

Good Job Don!!!  I found the views coming much faster after the first 100k.  Hopefully you will too.

Thanks! I've always enjoyed reading your material. I'm sure they do come much faster ... esp after 200 hubs due to SEO kinda stuff!

10. FloraBreenRobison profile image60
    FloraBreenRobisonposted 12 years ago

Congratulations on reaching these two milestones at the same time. Great Christmas present for you.

11. wordscribe43 profile image91
    wordscribe43posted 12 years ago

Congrats, Don!  Wishing you many more visits and a Merry Christmas, to boot.

12. IzzyM profile image86
    IzzyMposted 12 years ago

Congratulations from me too, Don! Two great milestones passed!

13. gmwilliams profile image83
    gmwilliamsposted 12 years ago

Congratulations to your 200th hub.  I wish you many, many, many more!  Let's keep writing now!

14. CASE1WORKER profile image62
    CASE1WORKERposted 12 years ago

Well done! It really takes some work to get there- and perseverance!

15. Don Simkovich profile image60

Thanks, everyone! I've enjoyed reading many other hubbers here. It's a good community and I was working on some fiction this year so I didn't write here as often as I wanted to. But I want to maintain a regular presence in 2012.

16. David 470 profile image81
    David 470posted 12 years ago

Nice work! 100,000 is amazing! You can get to 1 million -- stay determined!

17. prettydarkhorse profile image63
    prettydarkhorseposted 12 years ago

Congrats, cheers and Merry Christmas to all of you here!!

18. erniesliter profile image61
    erniesliterposted 12 years ago

Wow, 100,000 is a lot of views. I hope you receive 1 million days one day!

19. dipless profile image68
    diplessposted 12 years ago

Congratulations, I have just started using it again, i'm around the 64k mark so maybe in half a year or so I will to hit the 100k views,I am going to focus on writing more quality hubs this year, finish my quantum physics series amongst others. Want 150 hubs by end of next year not many but a good start.

Well done again on your achievement.

20. Writer Fox profile image31
    Writer Foxposted 12 years ago

But, since I'm new here I have to ask, are you making any money with all of those page views?  At least $1,000 per month?

21. Kidgas profile image63
    Kidgasposted 12 years ago

Congratulations.  You have stuck around through thick and thin and deserve to have achieved these milestones.

22. luse profile image61
    luseposted 12 years ago

Fantastic. I'm very new to Hubpages and I can see that reaching those milestones has obviously taken a lot of hard work and a lot of time.

Congratulations!

23. Rain Defence profile image80
    Rain Defenceposted 12 years ago

So what does that earn you?

24. Don Simkovich profile image60

Hi Writer Fox and Rain Defence,

I'm not going to reveal my earnings! :-) ... only because my earnings aren't anything to brag about! My first 50 to 75 hubs, I'll say, need reworking and perhaps new titles.

I'm earning from about 25 to 30 hubs on a regular basis. In other words, 10% of what I've written or slightly more. I see that changing because of what I've learned. Also, I've written to business topics and those are highly competitive. I know other hubbers who have written to very specific niche topics like "buying pink shower curtains" and have done better because those topics are less competitive.

However, it's nice to own all the rights to what I've written and the topics may do better in ebook format.

1. Writer Fox profile image31
      Writer Foxposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for providing this information.  It is helpful to a newbie.  Congrats on your achievements at HubPages!

25. thesingernurse profile image73
    thesingernurseposted 12 years ago

Congratulations! smile

26. MakeUpByObie profile image61
    MakeUpByObieposted 12 years ago

Congrats!

27. rLcasaLme profile image70
    rLcasaLmeposted 12 years ago

This is inspiring. Congratulations!
    it must have been a hell of a work, huh?

28. Kangaroo_Jase profile image74
    Kangaroo_Jaseposted 12 years ago

Well done and congrats to you Don!

29. DonnaCSmith profile image81
    DonnaCSmithposted 12 years ago

Congratulations!

30. Don Simkovich profile image60

Thanks. Hubpages is one of my favorite sites to write to. Perhaps my favorite.

31. Xenonlit profile image60
    Xenonlitposted 12 years ago

Cheers and congratulations!

Thanks, Xenolit. Writing consistently isn't always easy but it is satisfying.

32. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 12 years ago

Sorry I'm late to the party, but BIG congrats, Don!

33. mistyhorizon2003 profile image87
    mistyhorizon2003posted 12 years ago

Well done Don, keep writing and the one million mark won't be all that long coming smile

34. John Bittu profile image53
    John Bittuposted 12 years ago

congrats on your victory

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)