My Life Is Ruined Helpppppppp

Jump to Last Post 1-32 of 32 discussions (102 posts)
  1. blondepoet profile image68
    blondepoetposted 14 years ago

Well what else can go wrong???? Last week I got my hair stuck in my headset talking to Blue on Skype, had to call a friend to help me get out of them.
    A few days later my office chair broke while I was sitting on it, and I went flying through space, I never planned to be an astronaut. I landed on the floor with my chair in three pieces. Grrrrrrrrrr.
    A few days ago my modem blew up, and have had no net access since, carne the crows and shoot the cow.I am awaiting one in the mail, if the postman ever pulls his finger out.
    To top it all off I was backing up files last night on my PC, and a lightning bolt hit my house, and the whole lot of power went out in my house, and guess what???????????
    IT BURNT MY PC UP IT IS COMPLETELY DEAD....FRIEDDDDD LIKE KFC CHOOK.
    So now I am sitting in a shopping centre on a PC that you put coins in, but it is not working properly, and passerbys are looking at my red face of ANGER AND DESPAIR. I am paying by the minute here and it took 20min for this piece of @###$$$$$ to even connect to write this.
    WHY ME WHYYYYYY OH WHYYYYY MY LIFE IS DOOMED
    I miss my Hubpages soooo much,not to mention I have a business online which I can't even see.
    So if I am not here with you guys, you will understand. xoxoxoxxo

1. My Inner Jew profile image62
      My Inner Jewposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Oh you poor thing!  When it rains it pours...take a bubble bath with some hot tea and relax when you get home!

blondepoetposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Oh thankyou for your kind advice My Inner Jew, honestly when the pc blew up last night, it was my last straw and I burst into tears. I shall try your kind advice. The clock is clicking away here on this PC it says I have 11min left, sigh. Love u heaps for that. (hugs)

1. My Inner Jew profile image62
          My Inner Jewposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I am so sorry, that would have me in tears too!  I hope the bubble bath or hot tea worked...if not i suggest a massage smile

Oh bring on the massuese I say woo hoo.

2. my-success-guru profile image56
      my-success-guruposted 14 years agoin reply to this

WOW! I didn't know this stuff happened to other people. Thought it was just me LOL

You too??? Wow this must be fate... x0

3. profile image0
      sandra rinckposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Dang that sucks.  I have been having a week like that too...

Hope it all gets better soon unless of course you run out of quarters. sad

haha I did too that day I used my last one on a vibrating massage chair they had at the mall. Jiggling and going up and down on a chair in a busy shopping centre....Well put it this way was not real relaxing after all when you have to hold onto things, to stop them jiggling in front of hundreds of passerbys. smile smile

4. TrinaLynne profile image72
      TrinaLynneposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Oh my. I know you do not wanna hear this but what don't kill us makes us stronger. I hope everything gets better sweetie.

Thanks a million TL, you guys must have done a little rain dance when I was not looking as all is going again on the deck and I am delirious. smile smile

5. flread45 profile image60
      flread45posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Dang I hate it when that happens..

ROFL it just about sums up everything doesn't it. Twas only last a few weeks ago I set my hair on fire trying to find the hole in the back of thy PC with a lighter. Twas then I saw a flame leaping up thy hair, twas not impressed grrrrrr. Luckily I got it out in time sad

6. Ultimate Hubber profile image71
      Ultimate Hubberposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I know the reason why all this is happening.

All these bad things happened to you so that you can write a hub about them and that would be the best hub in the history of HP, or lets make it "history of mankind", as hubs didn't exist before HP. Anyways write a great hub about this stuff and forget all this, go on a vacation if you can.

haha oh yes I knew there had to be a logical reason...it could be called "BP's Formula For Blowing Up Things Without Any Arson." smile smile smile

1. Eric Graudins profile image61
          Eric Graudinsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

So - the first bit will be about
          "How To Wreck A Spa by Arsin about" "lol: lol

The second part could be;
          "How To Wreck a Massage Chair with jigglin body parts."

third part:
          "Emergency Computer repairs illuminated by a Blondfire"

There you go - the start of a best seller lol

Hahah Eric you going to help me write it, I need a mentor. xox

2. Misha profile image64
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

Poor thing sad

Just means you are not meant to be online a few days. smile Relax and enjoy, don't fight it smile

You would not believe it Misha that bugger of a machine just sucked up my cash, and I have had to move to another one. Now I am sitting beside a tattoo artist that works here, looking at his strange piercings coming out of his nose. (hugs)

2. anjalichugh profile image69
      anjalichughposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol  lol  lol  lol

Aww you guys are just the sweetest things out, no wonder I missed it here soooo much x0

3. Colebabie profile image60
    Colebabieposted 14 years ago

Aww that sucks! So sorry to hear it. Don't you have a library where you can use the internet?

Yes there is one I guess it is just getting down there, with work etc..... smile smile

4. Mrvoodoo profile image57
    Mrvoodooposted 14 years ago

Tear that PC from its base in the shopping mall and make a run for it, stash it under your coat and leg it through the nearest fire escape...

Hahaha great idea....can I take this cute bloke sitting next to me too ???? (Damn I knew I should have worn a bigger coat)

5. lrohner profile image69
    lrohnerposted 14 years ago

Sorry to hear you're having a bad week.

But forget the tea. Time for vodka! smile

Great minds think alike haha I am sitting here eyeing off the bottle shop over the top of this screen. Aha I see Bourbon is on special $22 bucks a bottle. (hugs)

1. HealthCare Basics profile image61
        HealthCare Basicsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Bourbon at $22..... Girl after my heart. Take a break and enjoy even if you have the on-line crap..... Relax, or you can join me in san Diego on the beach Saturday. I am having a huge party, drinks under cover since the yuppies don't want booze on the beach. Clothing optional...... smile

1. earnestshub profile image79
          earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Now you know what will happen if you give BP the clothing option! smile

1. HealthCare Basics profile image61
            HealthCare Basicsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

smile Anything for a HP friend.....

At last I get to try out that fig leaf I have been saving between the pages of "Men Are From Mars Women Are From Venus".

2. blondepoet profile image68

Haha Earnest you know what this means? No wedgies...I am in....

Hell yes !!!! What time did you say? Can I bring Jodie too? She is a party girl I can't hold her down. All documented in my little black diary. See you then if I can recognise you with no clothes. smile smile

6. getpaidtopost profile image41
    getpaidtopostposted 14 years ago

get a life, get a pc lol

wink

Thanks for your compassion, the bugger only blew up last night I can't work that quick. Geez I have the memorial service for the old one shortly. PC's are like husbands, if you replace them too soon it isn't very respectful to the old one hahahah.

1. getpaidtopost profile image41
        getpaidtopostposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol At least you still have your sense of humor.

I have a spare laptop here wish i could lend to you, but I am in the UK, Sorry.

Oh what a wonderful offer, but guess what? Long story but I swapped a power box (well a neighbourly bloke did) my modem arrived, and yahooooooooooooooo BP is back with a vengance. I am so hyped up, just got it back this very instant and  with a stocking on my head, heavy rope tying me to my chair I am totally exhilerated. Woo hoo smile smile

1. Jodi Hoeksel profile image60
            Jodi Hoekselposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yahoo!! I've my evening crime  kit on....let's find a party! ROFL  smile smile

Oh hell yes after all this drama, show me the way Jod, and I am a coming woo hoo. x0

2. Balinese profile image38
          Balineseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

sorry to heard that- i supposed its time for spa day program for you and relaxing   smile))

Honestly haha this is a true story. Last time I went for a spa I some-how sat on the suction thingy, it was malfunctioning and it sucked my buttocks in so hard, worse than a giant hickey, sucking deeper, harder, faster. I was stuck while it sucked me in even further. I cried out for help, when they finally shut down the spa, both cheeks were totally black. Ohhh I could not sit down for a week. smile smile I swear this is totally true.

3. Skydweller profile image57
          Skydwellerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Just chill for a few days and you'll start feeling better.

Thanks Sky smile

7. KCC Big Country profile image83
    KCC Big Countryposted 14 years ago

I agree with Misha....it's a sign you should take a break from the pc.  Perhaps you'll meet someone, perhaps you'll witness something you can write about later, perhaps you'll relax and think of something you wouldn't have thought of before.  Enjoy it!  We'll still be here when you get back.

You are so right, KCC you just have to go with the flow. This bloke beside me is getting better looking all the time LMAO.

1. KCC Big Country profile image83
        KCC Big Countryposted 14 years agoin reply to this

LOL.....now we're talking!  Things can only get better from here!

2. Eric Graudins profile image61
        Eric Graudinsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Is he looking better with each sip of bourbon ?? lol
        sorry to hear about your probs B.P.

Hope you can get your PC going, and that you had a backup if the hard disk is fried.

Oh you would not believe it for the first time in my life Eric the night before the surge I decided to back up all my files, on a removable hard drive. A friend of mine dropped it on the ground though last night and now that is going erratic flashing on and off. Oh sigh, life is like a box of choccies that is for sure. xo

1. earnestshub profile image79
            earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

That is just rotten luck! I hope you can get the drive working or get the data off it. It is amazing that you backed up the night before.... like a premonition.

Oh absolutely Earnest, absolutely, amazing what my powers of ESP, can do LMAO.  smile smile

8. thranax profile image72
    thranaxposted 14 years ago

Lol you should write a book.

Honestly, get some shock guards and a new pc, buy a new chair for $25 (Creigslist ftw!) or use a lawn chair like I did for 1.5 years (sturdy pipes). Buy a backup system from WD, there great and quick, you can back up every night, have a mini laptop that is wireless to make sure you can always access your business. For a headset get an old style over the head usb headset (suggests one around $70) and if that isn't the problem you can always wear your hair up, or go as far as wearing a hat or hairnet if needed.

To relieve your stress, you might want to go to a funny movie or get a back massage, both are normally effective.

Anything else wrong?

~thranax~

LMAO ROFL love your great advice you have suggested. Hahahaha I am speechless,trying to get all the hair in a stocking, do not have a proper hair-net. Oh you made my day..... smile smile You should have your own Martha Gardner page..

9. profile image0
    Janettaposted 14 years ago

BP you poor thing! When it rains, it pours-- hopefully life will get straightened out soon for you... sad

Hey Janetta I sorted all the situation out wooo hoooo. I had so much spare time I decided to follow the great advice here and I took up some hobbies
      http://www.hahastop.com/pictures/Looks_Delicious_Burger.jpg
      EATING WAS ONE smile))
      http://www.hahastop.com/pictures/Made_In_Russia.jpg
      TOOK UP YOGA
      http://www.hahastop.com/pictures/No_Hands_Reading.jpg
      DID SOME READING
      smile smile smile You know the usual stuff

10. earnestshub profile image79
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

Blondepoet, you poor dear! I have lost a couple of computers to meltdown during a storm. No fun at all!
    I like the approach of walking away for a day or two. I have found an amazing relationship between me and my computer. My mood seems to be a big factor in how well my computer works! I know that's crazy, but many of my computer crashes have been when I am crashing in some way myself. Over tired, feeling flat etc seems to get inside my computers bits...... I go away for a while and come back fresh.
    Love and support to you beautiful one, be cool!

Aww thanks Earnest, yea it was really hard, what made it worse is I crunched on a bit of plastic yesterday and snapped a tooth aghhhhh, I was running around with it in my mouth going beserk lol, I popped it in my handbag in case the dentist can glue it back on, have an appointment later today. (Hugs)x0

11. RooBee profile image81
    RooBeeposted 14 years ago

Sorry dear!!!!! sad sad
    Even in the face of adversity, you are cracking jokes and being cute. You're a good one, and are missed when you're not around. Hope your PC issues get straightened out soon - I know I was in withdrawals when my internet was disrupted for several days recently.
    For you------>http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-hug008.gif

You are soooo lovely Roobee yes it was all that for sure. I tried to keep my spirits up especially the Bourbon from the discount store ROFL xoxoxo

12. viryabo profile image93
    viryaboposted 14 years ago

Aw sorry blondepoet.

AWw thanks for that viryabo, you the bees knees smile smile

13. AsherKade profile image59
    AsherKadeposted 14 years ago

rum, all things are fixed with rum!

1. rastrother profile image39
      rastrotherposted 14 years agoin reply to this

yeah rum does fix all things, especially captain morgan. Did you have your pc plugged into a power surge poet? i was just wondering the circumstances cuz it maybe easier and cheaper to fix your p.c you have now? if you need anything let me know i fix and repair p.c's, if your wanting to save your old p.c i may be able to help you online.

Oh wow AK thanks a million for that offer, you sure are a sweet thing, truly, thank heavens a nice bloke up the road swapped a new power box in my PC, and now wooo hoooo I am back, I certainly will keep that in mind for next time. With me sigh there always is something going down loool. xo

LMAO oh yes not quite rum but the bourbon went down well x0x

14. Beth100 profile image68
    Beth100posted 14 years ago

Sorry to hear about your week, BP.  On the bright side,  you get to shopping for a new PC, have a drink with the tattoo bloke (and I'd stay away from the tattoo and body piercing parlors...) and take a mini vacation from the internet.  Miss your humor and wit, but it'll be that much better when you're back!(and I hope that it's soon!)   smile

Awww thankyou Beth..Believe it or not the tattoo bloke  offered me a discount eye-brow piercing....haha. x0x0x

15. Princessa profile image81
    Princessaposted 14 years ago

I don't feel so lonely now with weird things happening to me -I know, that doesn't make it better sad but like they say around here "C'Est la Vie", relax smile

http://i43.tinypic.com/w86sz4.jpg

Awww loved it. Gee you guys really cheered me up. Love u heaps. xox

16. profile image0
    aquaseaCreativeposted 14 years ago

When was there lightening? I'm lucky my mine didn't blow up.
    You should open up a bottle of Shiraz.. and make a HUGE bowl of pasta.

Oh my now this sounds like a plan..I love your mind lol. xo

17. profile image0
    Ghost32posted 14 years ago

Gee, Blondepoet, and I thought it was just me when my main laptop  blew up / froze up anyway won't start all the way any more.  (Yeah, at least I had this one still hanging around, Vista believe it or not, so nothing to compare with your angst.)  And when my digital camera lens drive jammed permanently (no, I DON'T have another one of those), so now I've gotta convince Pam it's a good idea to use a few bucks from our nonexistent grocery cash stash to snag another one off eBay, and....

Ah, who am I kidding.  You're WAY ahead of me in the Hurt Department.  (Crosses fingers and raps knuckles on skull, i.e. knock on wood)

18. trooper22 profile image60
    trooper22posted 14 years ago

Well, now that that you're through all that you can set your busy fingers to writing, you only need the PC to spell check...that is if you're like me and can't live without the ol' F7 key smile (spell check command for word)

Hurry back, this place isn't the same without you.

Oh Trooper alas and alack I am back, but where have you been hiding lol? Candie and I were on a Trooper hunt last week to no avail. I hope you are not being stalked, was a little worried I must say. xo

19. Eaglekiwi profile image74
    Eaglekiwiposted 14 years ago

Wow loss of PC sucks
    But after a couple of days
    Life offline looks so good ya wonder why ya left it

Take Care BP ,Im sure you will be fine.
    Just imagine how you will feel getting back online again ( with your machine)

Bliss smile

LMAO EK which one of my machines would thine be referring to. Just call me Inspector Blondo....I love my gadgets obviously more than they love me grrrrrr. xox

20. Jodi Hoeksel profile image60
    Jodi Hoekselposted 14 years ago

Hey, BP...what's your status with the PC? Any luck getting it sorted! Nedd another fun night on forums. Too many wedgee's about! ROFL smile

Heyyyy honey bun, I am back, I had very few wedgies over the last few days, I actually moved around and discovered a wonderful contraption, called the "Legs." Hahaha I put my best face on despite the adversity that was crushing me like a 10foot anaconda snake in the desert. xoxo

Ohhhh...I know!!! cool Ps. do you have a good PMS coctail recipe wink

Oh no you poor thing, yes put your feet up and I will bring you a cocktail right over, BP special.
          Made of ice for hot flushes, with chocolate to settle the nerves, and a special ingredient, crossed with a laxative and aphrodisiac, you wont know whether you are coming or going. Pretty neat eh !!!!x0

ROFL...I think you slipped me one while you were away! wink

I just rang him Jodie he is just flossing his teeth then coming to pick us girls up woo hoo
              http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_3NfDkI4zHIg/SULFD9W6RxI/AAAAAAAABUI/6A2ybHMPHkU/s400/hugh_jackman1.jpg

21. Mighty Mom profile image79
    Mighty Momposted 14 years ago

Hey BP! You know the saying, "Absense makes the heart grow fonder" well, you have been missed and we love ya! MM

Awww MM you are so sweet I could just eat you up like a MM too. xo (Readers do not be alarmed at my terminology I mean eat in a very MM way, do not mistake for lesbian tendencies,haha.) x0x0x Missed all u guys too, it seems it has been like yearssssss.

22. Tigermadstanley profile image61
    Tigermadstanleyposted 14 years ago

Keep smiling even though it's hard.

My week's not been so bad except today the puppy decided to start chewing on my laptop and has eaten one of the keys.  Luckily I can touch type and it's obviously not one I use often.  In fact I don't know which one it is!  I should be thankful she didn't put her teeth through the screen!

Alcohol of any form plus chocolate always helps.

23. Misha profile image64
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

Glad you are back to business. And can you show this yoga trick to me in private? wink

Woo hoo now we are talking,  meet you in the Aerobics room in half hour Misha Disha. xo

24. Cris A profile image59
    Cris Aposted 14 years ago

BP

Even your tales of woes and misery are entertaining! Oh and I come in peace. And here's hoping for better days ahead my friend cool

Howdy Cris A I bet you are a bit dubious coming over tonight now for my Tupperware Party. Don't worry, I guarantee your safety, the Tupperware lady is sealing all my appendages for insurance purposes hehe. Love ya buddy. smile

25. Christoph Reilly profile image69
    Christoph Reillyposted 14 years ago

Hi BP:  This is such a sad story!  How are you?

Heyyy Christoph me buddy, how is it hanging???? xox

26. Christoph Reilly profile image69
    Christoph Reillyposted 14 years ago

I thought I was blondepoet's "machine."  lol

You want to see my new Time Machine Christoph, meet me down at the docks at midnight. Please wear your goggles and flippers, in case of something malfunctioning. smile smile

27. Eric Graudins profile image61
    Eric Graudinsposted 14 years ago

Hope that the techno gods leave you alone for a while.

And somehow Deb, I don't see you as a $22 bourbon lady smile

28. dohn121 profile image82
    dohn121posted 14 years ago

They say that laughter is the medicine...Too bad it's not the best computer manufacturer, else you'd be up and running by now!

Well Dohn I can happily say, it must have paid off as I am back and my engines running hot. smile smile

29. profile image0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 14 years ago

poor thing, maybe we could have a whip round and send you some cash to buy a new one.... or coins to put in the machine...

Here is a beautiful rose for a beautiful lady.You are such a sweet sweet hubber.
      http://www.coolbuddy.com/wallpapers/roses/imgs/Rose29.jpg
      Thankfully I am back up and running Brenda I have a new power box in my PC so yahooooooooooooooo,I am thrilled, all your love sent signals to a bloke up the road who came and rescued me from my fate ROFL

30. bgamall profile image70
    bgamallposted 14 years ago

Well, that lady was in her kitchen and the lightning entered the kitchen from a light fixture and the kid called 9/11. She was ok.

I think this must be global warming lightning. It is more ferocious. Hope you have a good day. Did anyone ever tell you that you look a little like the blond on Friends? No Aniston but the funny one.

Hey bgamall, I am so sorry I just saw this message.Do you mean me? No-one has told me that wow that is a compliment if it is for me. I have been told I look like a lot of people but that is a first, woo hoo. You have a wonderful day too. smile

1. my-success-guru profile image56
        my-success-guruposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hope your life is better now LOL

31. profile image0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 14 years ago

cool guy there just seen my message thanks....  xxxx

32. Beth100 profile image68
    Beth100posted 14 years ago

Glad you're back BP!  Help is always around the corner for us ladies....  big_smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)