What will you do if you have only 3 hours left with your life???

Jump to Last Post 1-28 of 28 discussions (58 posts)
  1. receptionist profile image62
    receptionistposted 14 years ago

This past few days I had a really bad dream... In my dream I saw my self dying... Of course no body wants to die right???

But if ever that would happen...

Have you ever thought of the most important thing that you'll do if you only have 3 hours left with your life???

roll

1. profile image0
      shazwellynposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Tell everyone that I loved them and try and resolve any bad issues with those that I have fallen out with.

I would ensure that people knew where my paperwork was and that I would make it clear as to who I would wish my affairs to be put in order with x

2. terrowhite profile image57
      terrowhiteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

What could be the best than sitting with you whole family and having blast! Just love love and love.. smile

2. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

Oh wow receptionist I am sorry that you had that dream...but you have to remember that dream doesn't always mean that you yourself is dying...maybe just a part of your life is so that you can move on to better things.

and as for the question...I am not sure. Probably get my will written up and spend all that time i can with my family, friends, husband, and pets.

receptionistposted 14 years agoin reply to this

That's a great thing to do Crazdwriter... Don't worry about my dream I always told my self that dreams are opposite of what's really gonna happen in reality. heheh ^^,

1. profile image0
        Crazdwriterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

true death also means rebirth so maybe a new beginning like I said. smile

3. profile image0
    cosetteposted 14 years ago

three hours?

oh boy

i guess i would finally engage in that orgy of drunken bacchanalia i have been putting off all my life wink

4. Black Lilly profile image61
    Black Lillyposted 14 years ago

I'll get a 60s Ford Mustang and crash into a wall at full speed.

1. Himitsu Shugisha profile image71
      Himitsu Shugishaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Wow

1. Black Lilly profile image61
        Black Lillyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

big_smile and what's so awesome about that? You don't want your loved ones to watch you die, or have the longest hours of their lives waiting for you to die...don't you?

2. receptionist profile image62

Hehe With that i bet you won't be able to the maximum of 3 hours... lol

1. Black Lilly profile image61
        Black Lillyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

And I wouldn't. Why wait? Let it be last minutes instead of hours, but with appropriate intensity.

5. darkside profile image64
    darksideposted 14 years ago

Three hours?

Excellent. I'll have time for a nap.

1. livewithrichard profile image73
      livewithrichardposted 14 years agoin reply to this

LOL I was thinking the same thing.

6. profile image0
    Denno66posted 14 years ago

I'd get slopped on my roof. Wait, done that, um, I would have anonymous sex with as many women as possible, um, no.....uh, .....

1. profile image0

That is if they let you!

BTW.  Did you know that a man always ejuculates before he dies..

*Interest fact no 22*

1. profile image0
        Denno66posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hmm, I'd rather not try out that fact just yet, if that's okay.... lol

1. profile image0

well, just thought I would reassure you that you wont go without! lmao x

1. profile image0

Watch it! You're gonna need something to sit on later. You should be more careful when you laugh lol

1. profile image0

its ok, I do my pelvic floor x

1. blondepoet profile image66
                blondepoetposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Oh yes important to keep doing your pelvic floor exercises in the last few hours, just in case it is a false alarm.

2. profile image0

Hmm, the images you conjure up are vivid, to say the least. big_smile

7. Mark Knowles profile image58
    Mark Knowlesposted 14 years ago

3 hours. Crap!

When was the last time I had sex and how drunk am I?

8. goldenpath profile image66
    goldenpathposted 14 years ago

Sit down with an oversized mug of cocoa and probably write my last Hub....

1. profile image0
      cosetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

haha that is dedication wink

9. profile image0

I would work on my comedic style.....

1. Aya Katz profile image83
      Aya Katzposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Good one!

1. profile image0

Eh, tough crowd in here lol

10. readytoescape profile image60
    readytoescapeposted 14 years ago

I think shooting the ex-wife might be a good idea, then I could make sure she made it all the way to hell.

11. blondepoet profile image66
    blondepoetposted 14 years ago

Ohhhhh I would have a huge feed of prawns of course with a little crab on the side.

12. profile image0
    Scott.Lifeposted 14 years ago

I would not spend it on hub pages arguing about whether God exists or not that's for sure.

Here, here me neither wouldnt have time with all those prawns in my mouth.

2. profile image0
      lyricsingrayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol lol lol lol lol

13. prettydarkhorse profile image62
    prettydarkhorseposted 14 years ago

I will be with my family thats for sure

Love to hear it form you guys.. Our family is the most precious belonging that God had given to us.. Thanks ^^,

14. profile image0

Lobsters til I choke!

Omg I am in.....

15. profile image0

I'll just go across the street and dive in and get a few lol

Omg, I will be right over, just in case, the end is near, will bring a little seafood sauce and a picnic basket....

1. profile image0

Can't have the end without cocktail sauce, good thinking! big_smile

Me think of everything.....have to stay focused in the last few wee hours....

16. profile image0

hehe sorry I like to read into dreams sometimes...and decipher what they mean.

17. profile image0

oh another thing I might do in those three years is to write as much as I could...maybe a nonfiction about my life and then get my family, husband, and friends to finish it for me and get it published too smile

18. articleposter profile image60
    articleposterposted 14 years ago

I will hack into Nasa and U.S governments Computer system big_smile

What's the password???

19. manlypoetryman profile image83
    manlypoetrymanposted 14 years ago

I know what I'd be doing with 3 hours that I had left of my life...but I can't go over any of the finer details on here! lol

20. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

I would walk. 

Walk as far and as fast as I could hoping that somehow I could bring or hold onto the memories of the wind on my skin, the breeze in my hair, the leaves under my boots, the wool of my coat, the chill in the distance, the people and their faces, the dogs and their barking but mostly the reason to walk fast would be to speed up my heard so I could feel it everywhere. 

Then hope I remember how that felt, then I'd have a smoke and chill until times up. lol

21. caravalhophoto profile image60
    caravalhophotoposted 14 years ago

Great posts...I would probably take out my box of sex toys and get rid of them, really have a fear of Grams, my Son or Daughter finding them after I'm gone...wink

22. Richieb799 profile image74
    Richieb799posted 14 years ago

ring my boss and tell them I quit LOL wink

23. Haunty profile image73
    Hauntyposted 14 years ago

If it were to happen right now, I would read a book, listen to some piano music, think of past memories of someone I love. I would write letters and thank people for how wonderful friends they were.

Now, when it comes to this topic, Mark Knowles always suggests that you get drunk. I think, that might be a good option too. wink

24. profile image0
    Poppa Bluesposted 14 years ago

I think it would be great to know that you have 3 hours left so you could die on your own terms. My vision of my death is to walk deep into the woods perhaps on a mountain top but somewhere remote where I won't be found for some time and just gaze over the ridge at Earth's natural beauty, perhaps feeling the sun on my face for the final time or listening to a song bird sing or a squirel rustle through the brush. Or maybe just looking up at the stars perhaps lucky enough to see that shooting star.

25. XTASIS profile image60
    XTASISposted 14 years ago

I will close my eyes and think of all the wonderful moments I had in my life.
    Just in case My conscience comes with me as well.
    Just in case reincarnation exists, so I will be able to repeat them.
    Just in case I have to stand up in front of a celestial jury. Something nice and good to show.
    Just in case I go to Hell. The Devil will love my stories!
    big_smile

1. terrowhite profile image57

Just in case, if we meet tongue lol

1. tantrum profile image61
        tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Why not ? I'm Xtasis as well ! smile

1. terrowhite profile image57

cool wink

26. irwanfazri profile image60
    irwanfazriposted 14 years ago

3 Hours...

Watching a movie for 3 hours, hahaha smile

27. Bovine Currency profile image61
    Bovine Currencyposted 14 years ago

probably get high and watch the mighty boosh

28. myownworld profile image73
    myownworldposted 14 years ago

1 hour: helping those suffering in the world...anyhow I can.
    1 hour: making love with the man I love
    Last hour...alone in quiet reflection...

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)