I've Built a Time Machine for Hubbers!

Jump to Last Post 1-39 of 39 discussions (58 posts)
  1. DJ Funktual profile image76
    DJ Funktualposted 15 years ago

Take off shoes and sit indian style.   

Good.   

Remember the sound your home-town Ice-Cream Man's jingle song sounded like?

(STOP!   Close your eyes and think of it first so I know your with me and once you've got it proceed.) 

Aaaaaahh   yes.   Remember this place.  The smell of the morning air on your paper route?

Remember Block Parties and barbecues of yesteryear.

Long before gasoline or politics ever entered your mind. 

You were focused on baseball cards or Star Wars figures perhaps. 

You just let the radio play for hours didn't you?   

Didn't matter what was on, music didn't suck yet.

Are you with me people?   Okay.

Close Your Eyes and try to remember the taste of the crunchies at the bottom of your italian ice when you flipped it over.   

Pop Rocks on your tongue.   

A Reggie Jackson home run!

The Drive-In Movie okay?

Follow this link down the rabbit-hole of youth and let's reminisce together right back here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0D_macX_Bwg     

Much Thanks to Flava Flav for your appearance as tourguide. 

You can talk about any time from your life that this video reminds you of.   
    Any nostalgia, memories or reflections that YOU my beloved hubbers would care to share.   I look forward to your 'awkward years' stories.  First date, first boobs?

Ladies, PLEASE tell me about that Snoopy Snow-Cone machine!

1. VioletSun profile image81
      VioletSunposted 15 years agoin reply to this

You can talk about any time from your life that this video reminds you of.   
      Any nostalgia, memories or reflections that YOU my beloved hubbers would care to share.   I look forward to your 'awkward years' stories.  First date, first boobs?

Ladies, PLEASE tell me about that Snoopy Snow-Cone machine!>>>

I closed my eyes, and thought I would go back to my adolescence, but what stands out in my mind, is the 70's, when I was wearing hot pants which was the rage then (that's dressy shorts ) and platform shoes  while going to High School, and soft rock was my favorite music; it was a time when I joined peace marchs to protest the Vietnam war, and wondered with my two best friends if we would ever would lose our virginity. hehe.   big_smile

1. Marisa Wright profile image87
        Marisa Wrightposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Yes, I remember hot pants.  I had the most fabulous outfit, all in powder blue:  a nifty little bum-freezer bomber jacket, a maxi skirt with buttons right up the front (so you could wear them over the hot pants), a pair of tight bell-bottoms and a pair of equally tight hot pants.

I had the butt to go with them, too. 

Ah,yes, those were the days....

DJ Funktualposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Marisa got the big ole butt?     *crowd shouts*   "OH YEAH!"

1. Marisa Wright profile image87
            Marisa Wrightposted 15 years agoin reply to this

OK, I have to admit, yes I do - these days.  But back then, if I'd been walking along the street with Jennifer Lopez, you'd have followed me instead of her....

2. VioletSun profile image81

what stands out in my mind, is the 70's, when I was wearing hot pants>>>

Yes, I remember hot pants.  I had the most fabulous outfit, all in powder blue:  a nifty little bum-freezer bomber jacket, a maxi skirt with buttons right up the front (so you could wear them over the hot pants), a pair of tight bell-bottoms and a pair of equally tight hot pants.

I had the butt to go with them, too. 

Ah,yes, those were the days...>>>

Yes, the maxi skirt and also the high leather or suede boots.  I had the legs and this what I would play up.  Yup, those were the days... sigh! smile

2. thranax profile image74
    thranaxposted 15 years ago

Lol Nice XD

3. DJ Funktual profile image76

smile  Any painful memories for us thranax?

4. DJ Funktual profile image76

Hello????????????????????????

People, I created a frickin Time Machine!   Where's the love?

5. funride profile image66
    funrideposted 15 years ago

I just come back from past and it was great! smile

Now I can say: "Today a DJ saved My Life" big_smile

Thanks for the time machine trip wink. BTW, do you think it´s possible to make another one this time to travel to future!? tongue

Having fun!

6. DJ Funktual profile image76

like with songs that don't exist yet?

1. funride profile image66
      funrideposted 15 years agoin reply to this

big_smile Now that´s talking, let´s hear what you have for us tongue.
      People are anxious for your creativity big_smile.

I would have thought so too.   The lack of response here is a little disheartening but I'm alright.  Ha!   

You want to here the sound of the future, you have to check out a female artist by the name of M.I.A.   She is the future that is here today.   
        Tracks like Paper Planes will stay with you awhile.  Her hits include Galang, Bucky Done Gun, Boys & Bamboo Banga   

She was born in Sri Lanka, moved to England speaks 8 languages and puts multi-lingual messages in her music.  The beats are off the chain and like she says...

"M.I.A. - I got more records than the KGB!"

7. DJ Funktual profile image76

Where the hell is everyone?   They need to know how clever I am.

I wanted to HEAR YOUR STORIES.   Really.

Why do you ignore my brilliance?

8. terenceyap07 profile image60
    terenceyap07posted 15 years ago

Heavy grooves, DJ! Now this is the kinda music that makes me wanna get up and do something. More power to you, man. You ROCK!!!

9. Stacie Naczelnik profile image68
    Stacie Naczelnikposted 15 years ago

I had a pink boombox.  Fluorescent biker shorts.  Two different colored pairs of socks worn at the same time.  Bows on the bottoms of my jeans.

But I was afraid of pop rocks.

I preferred Garbage Pail Kids cards to baseball cards.

But my radio was ALWAYS on.  Couldn't sleep without the music.

That was great DJ.  I'm ready for a house party. For real, or even just the movie.

1. Shirley Anderson profile image70
      Shirley Andersonposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Afraid of pop rocks??!??  Nobody's afraid of pop rocks, Stacie.  Well, okay maybe one person.  My kids used to bring them home and give me some.  They made me squeal and giggle the first time I tried them.

By the way, DJ....I HATE the sound of the ice cream truck.  It has that maniacal music that belongs in a Stephen King novel.  It's just creepy, man.  You know it's a means of luring small children into the back to be tortured and killed.  <shudder>

10. Stacie Naczelnik profile image68

I was afraid of pop rocks!  I had an older step-sister who had me convinced that the story about your stomach exploding if you mixed them with soda was true.

Okay, I understand now.  It's no surprise then that you were scared of them.  They do the same thing for you that the ice cream truck does for me.

11. Stacie Naczelnik profile image68

The ice cream truck?

Elaborate.

Sorry, Stacie.  I edited the original post I made about the pop rocks, just to save space instead of doing a new post for DJ.

Hate the evil ice cream truck music.  Every time I hear it, I wanna learn how to use a shotgun.

12. Stacie Naczelnik profile image68

Okay Shirley - went back and read that.  Eek.  Now I might be kind of timid about those trucks.  As long as the driver is not dressed like a clown and pushing Pop Rocks on us, or asking, "Hey little girl, do you want to see my kitten?"

I think DJ will love all of the posts.

13. Shirley Anderson profile image70
    Shirley Andersonposted 15 years ago

LOL, that would be a nightmare scenerio, Stacie.  Might make a good horror story.

Yes, I think DJ will like the posts.

By the way, I hate clowns too.  I musta been a fun kid.

14. DJ Funktual profile image76

Thanks You Guys.     Zsuzsy Bee ~ WHATever!   
    People who know me are used to my brilliance and understand my ego problem is self-inventive silliness.    You don't know me so stay out of it!    LOL!   j/k  Suzy.

For those of you who go back a little further...

Here's a Tribute Video to Sly & The Family Stone I made last night at like 2:30 in the morning.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Sly--The-Family … rite-Group

15. DJ Funktual profile image76

More memories please!

16. Shirley Anderson profile image70

Hon, if you want to go back far enough, you're gonna have to start thinking oldies.

Can't talk about the Sly era.

17. DJ Funktual profile image76

Why not?   Those memories clouded in judgment?

Uh-huh, and bad company.

18. DJ Funktual profile image76

Okay then

tell me about the first time you heard the INCREDIBLE "Tighten' Up by Archie Bell & The Drells.

19. terenceyap07 profile image60
    terenceyap07posted 15 years ago

Nevr had the chance to hear much from Sly down here in the East. The labels available to us featured Three Dog Night, Bad Company, Grand Funk, Ritchie Balckmore's Rainbow, Deep Purple, Steppin' Wolf, The Bread, The Bee Gees, The Carpenters, Lobo, Jose Feliciano, Neil Diamond, Davod Bowie, Paul MacCartney and the Wings, Wild Cherry, The Chilites, The Commodores, James Brown, Ray Charles, Barry White, Bon Jovi, the list just goes on and on.

During the early '70s in Singapore, worn-out leather sandals and Levis bell bottomed jeans (with studs) was hip. Long hair with "Grand Funk" (wide-toothed) combs got us into a whole lotta trouble with the "pigs" in uniform. I remember sitting by the waves, furiously rubbing sand on my brand new jeans just to give them that "seasoned look". And I'll never forget the look on my mother's face when she saw me come home in my "new jeans" that day. LOL!!!

The end of the '70s saw the begining of Disco. "Saturday Night Fever" took us by storm. Suddenly, all of us were wearing figure-hugging tailored slacks with platform shoes and well-oiled hair. Discotheques popped up islandwide almost overnight. Group synschronized dance routines became a new form of warfare.

The '80s saw the emergence R&B, British POP and Kenny G. Work and other commitments dragged me away from my love for music and I've never had the time to go back there ever since. (big sigh) Those were the days....

20. DJ Funktual profile image76

A 92 Year Old Man just told me the funniest joke. 

I of course won't get the cadence right but it was as is George Burns was telling it.

Guy says to his wife..

Honey it's your birthday, where do you wanna go?

Reply:  "Someplace expensive."

Sorry he dropped her off at the gas station.

21. Inspirepub profile image71
    Inspirepubposted 15 years ago

Hey, DJ, just a reminder that the Hub Tennis ball is in your court ... JAGUAR.

Waiting to see your volley ... wink

Jenny

Sorry Jenny, but your topic drove me nuts so I took an Ace.

1. rmr profile image67
        rmrposted 15 years agoin reply to this

That's too bad. I would have liked to read your take on the 70's metal band Jaguar. British metal!

2. DJ Funktual profile image76

Jaguar is a heavy metal Band formed in Bristol, England in December 1979. They had moderate success throughout Europe and Asia in the early 80's during the heyday of the New Wave of British Heavy Metal movement.

[edit] Career
        The original December '79 lineup consisted of Garry Pepperd (Guitar), Jeff Cox (Bass,Vocals) and Chris Lovell (Drums). In the following April Rob Reiss was added as vocalist/frontman. They built a strong local reputation and recorded two demos the latter of which earned them a deal with Heavy Metal Records, and in 1981 they released single Back Street Woman, a NWOBHM cult classic which sold over 400,000 copies. Unfortunately the band then had a major disagreement with the record company and the contract ended. Disillusioned, Reiss quit and was replaced by Paul Merrell.

In 1982 a strong performance at a Dutch rock festival won them a new deal with Neat Records and subsequent single Axe Crazy sold reasonably well. After intensive touring, debut album Power Games was released in early 1983. They were well known in British heavy metal circles and prospects were promising. Follow up album This Time followed in 1984 and was a marked change of direction, showing a Dance Music influence. Drummer Lovell hated it and was replaced by Gary Davies.

The marked change of direction alienated much of their core audience and sales and interest evaporated. The band released Horrible Truth in 1985, but by the end of the year there was little interest in them and the band folded. A revival of interest in the NWOBHM in Europe and Japan and a successful re-release of their first album in those regions propmpted a reformation in 1999, with modified lineup of Peppard, Jeff Cox, brother Nathan Cox on drums and vocalist Jamie Marten. An album Wake Me followed in 2000. However Jeff Cox was then replaced by Darren Furze. Next album Run Ragged appeared in 2003. In 2005 the band were still a going concern on the NWOBHM nostalgia circuit. In 2007 the band released 2 new albums of live material. The first release was a recording from a live show the band performed in Holland in 1982 which originally saw only a limited release. The second is the first of three planned releases covering this legendary NWOBHM acts early, unreleased recordings, Titled Archive Alive Vol.1 it covers the period of the band’s greatest glories, the birth of the band and their rise to NWOBHM prominence. Early versions of acknowledged and revered classic can be heard, along with sleeve notes by guitarist Garry Pepperd and rare and unseen photos.

On 22 March 1980 and 22 December 1980 Jaguar laid down 6 tracks that would be released on a demo cassette that became available in early 1981. Track details are:

Stormchild (cox) - Ain't No Fantasy (peppard) - War Machine (peppard) - Battlecry (cox/peppard) - Feel The Heat (peppard) - Piledriver (cox/peppard)

Incidentally credit for the Jaguar Logo goes to J Granfield with alterations by 'Mouse'.

Discography
        Power Games (1983) Neat Records
        This Time (1984) Neat Records
        Horrible Truth (1985) Neat Records
        Wake Me (2000) Neat Metal
        Run Ragged (2003) Neat Metal
        Holland 82 (2007) Majestic
        Archive Alive Vol. 1 (2007) Majestic

1. stephhicks68 profile image86
          stephhicks68posted 15 years agoin reply to this

Is this the Hub?  Or just a post?

I think I need another blue raspberry Snoopy Snow Cone.  Or at least some Bubble Gum Pop Rocks while I wait for an answer.

22. DJ Funktual profile image76

i BOWED OUT OF hUB tENNIS but rmr wanted some Jaguar so I copy and pasted this Bio.

This is not my writing!   Sorry.  Didn't mean to imply that.

23. DJ Funktual profile image76

Good Morning my beloved Hubbers.    I GOT ANOTHER CRAZY IDEEEE-AAAAA!!!

Attention 80s Music Lovers.    I've decided to make like Mr. Peabody & Sherman and take you kids to a different time and place every day if I can.   

HUH?  These two characters were part of The Rocky & Bullwinkle Cartoons which are still hilarious if properly medicated.  But I digress.

MONDAY June 30th begins a new era in Hubtertainment!   

Our Time Machine will freak us the funk out of here and back to 1988.   

Put on your comfortable clothes today Hubbers because we are gonna be bouncing around like freakin Tigger today!     

Soon as I wake up I hit ya with the Spacelink!   

Now where did I put my flux-capacitor?

WINNERS!!!     That's Right YOU CAN BE A WINNER AGAIN!

The Initial Winners of The Time Machine Thread are:

Thranax
    Stacie N.
    Violet Sun
    funride
    Terance
    &
    of course Shirley!

NOW.   YOU WINNERS HAVE RIGHTS!!!!!!

You can request a Certain Artist or song or theme for future trips and since we'll be doing this daily, I will only place links to Youtube.   

What kind of times do you want to explore?

Would you like to be a winner?  Read the initial post!
    Then all you gotta do is follow the links and tell me the memories that the music invokes in you. 

Wanna practice one?  Here ya Go! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atcxYLUXyrY

The is the Psychedelic 60s seen through the eyes of a kid who wasn't even born yet!

Sincerely
    Funktual McFly

Hey, cool, I am a winner too! WhOoooOO!

24. danielpyle profile image60
    danielpyleposted 15 years ago

Some people say that is all that I hub about....LOL...come to think of it ...it is

25. DJ Funktual profile image76

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mryhfE0fwNA

Today's Time Traveling Jam is Now Up!!!!!!

Enjoy!

26. funride profile image66
    funrideposted 15 years ago

It´s always great fun to watch your videos DJ wink. I must be very ignorant because I never heard Da Butt sad and if you hadn´t told us I would think it was contemporaneous with us, very good stuff.

BTW, I´m now on M.I.A.´s MySpace listening to her songs wink. It´s great to visit the future big_smile even though I was expecting you would let me get to know the lottery numbers lol.

I would like to ask you if you know Buraca Som Sistema? You can hear them @ http://www.myspace.com/burakasomsistema wink
    Hope you´ll like it, have fun!

27. DJ Funktual profile image76

I played it alright.    Ummm.

28. Shirley Anderson profile image70

I won, I won something!!!  Woohoo, thx!

29. DJ Funktual profile image76

WINNER!

30. Shirley Anderson profile image70

I've never heard it before, either.

Ya know, they had those thing-ys in the middle of the turn table so you could stack the 45's.  After one finished, another one would drop and play.  IF you were lucky enough to have one with an automatic arm that would swing off the first record and back again to the first groove when the next one dropped.  Then, instead of silence, you got to hear scratchy record noises until the needle made it to the start of the recording.

31. DJ Funktual profile image76

OOOOOOOOOOhhhh

I love those stories.  I love record players tapes/cassettes, all of it.  Smiling brightly over here.

32. Shirley Anderson profile image70

By the way, DJ...I forgot to mention it, but listened to the first couple of minutes of that vid several times, because it sounds like you're saying, "...Shirley got a big butt"

I think that you said, "...she's really got a big butt"

But I'm not sure.  Anyway, I don't - I'm quite thin, despite your rumours to the contrary.  smile

ROFL!   OMG that is ssssssooooooo Funny.  I did say that because that is one of the lines in the song.   he calls out like 8 names and one of them is Shirley.   You shouldn't feel too depressed because most women who like this kinda music would be proud of that butt and their name being shouted out.   
      Once again, by default, You are the Winner!

33. DJ Funktual profile image76

Uh oh, thread killer.

Yeah... roll

2. terenceyap07 profile image60
      terenceyap07posted 15 years agoin reply to this

This guy is asking for hubbers to send him their email addresses... LOL!!!

34. DJ Funktual profile image76

Today's gift from Heaven....ATCQ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bovn678ATf8

You made need 1.21 Gigowatts of power to run this Machine.   Enjoy!

35. DJ Funktual profile image76

Okay. someone deleted all this comments. 

Our subject for today is What's the Best Song by A Tribe Called Quest?

36. DJ Funktual profile image76

FUNKtionDJ has sent you a message on YouTube.

You Rock
    I had to message you to say that I think you're youtube posts are freaking brilliant. Your series featuring the greatest hip hop samples have got me hooked.
    I have been a DJ for the past couple of years specialising in funk soul motown and disco music. I have played a game with my clients called the sample game from the start, whereby if any of the punters can tell me who has sampled a record I play and for what tune then I buy them a drink at the bar. It always goes down well, however never costs me much money as not many people get them right!! I just hope they don't discover your posts!!

My local voluntary radio service has even expressed interest in me doing an audience participation show based around the sample game. I have loved chasing up samples since I first started breaking in 1984, however my knowledge is not quite as encyclopedic as yours.....I am impressed.

Anyway I love your posts and cannot wait to see more,
    how about some Cymande Bra as sampled by De la Soul for Change in Speak........totally dope bassline (I haven't said dope for years!! I don't think I can pull it off anymore!!!)

Keith aka DJ FUN-K from the U of K!

37. DJ Funktual profile image76

Thanks for the Invite
    It's refreshing to see someone who knows what he's talking about and is genuinely excited and passionate about it. I was up late the other night watching your shows 1-5 and it looks like I'll be up late tonight watching more.

Your samples take me back 1973 to when I was in Jr High. I skinny white boy with crooked bangs, high water plaid pants and brown shoes. I was a nerd but I loved Funk and Soul. The first albums I ever bought were The Ohio Players-Skin Tight, Kool And The Gang-Light Of Worlds, Parliament-Get Up For The Down Stroke and the Ktel's Super Bad and Super Bad Is Back comps.

I still have them all along with a rather large collection of Vinyl that I've amassed over the years. Mostly R&B, Funk, Soul and Early Rap. 1995 is my cut off point. The first concert I ever went to was Kool And The Gang and Blue Magic.

Worked in a record store for 10 years. We had used vinyl and I was the buyer so I got first dibs. We were right by a military base and the marines would come in and tell me what was blowing up in there home state so we were breaking shit before it went national. I was pretty good at remembering old tunes and figuring out samples so DJ's would hit me up to find the samples they needed. Those were the good old days. Now I'm an old fat guy but still love the same music from back in the day.

Keep up the good work. I look forward to future installments of your show.
    Oh! Listen to this sample and tell me what the break beat sounds like to you.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIsU_Z9Y5lw
    It came out in '65. Four years before that other famous break beat.
    Let me know what you think.

Cheers. Clarence Williams

38. DJ Funktual profile image76

Hollaaaaaaaaaa!    My new Video on A Tribe Called Quest is posted.  Like a dumbass I made the hub and forgot the video capsule.  DUH!

39. DJ Funktual profile image76

gongodr
    Funktual, I just spent the last couple of hours watching your youtube videos. I have you to blame for my bloody eyes and happy ears and lack of sleep. I couldn't be happier!

Thanks for taking the time to post and educate goons like me who after being on the earth almost 40 years still love the golden age of hip hop and the occasional 2k surprises like Lupe and Kanye.

Rock the bells,

MG

FAN #223

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)